F**k Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the movement of fabric, and then Arkady said, "Is safe to look now."

Krista opened her eyes and found herself looking directly at Arkady's bare, fully erect penis.

Several thoughts flashed through her mind at once.

Wow, he has an erection even though I was laughing...

Hmm, decent length, rather nice width...

What was it Marianne said on her way out?

With no more preamble than a grin, Krista took hold of Arkady's cock, popped the head into her mouth, and started sucking.

"Bozhe moi!" Arkady gasped, closing his eyes. Krista didn't know what it meant, but it was clear from his tone that she was doing something right.

She slowly moved her head forward and back, massaging the first few inches of his cock with her lips. Arkady groaned.

"Krista..."

Smiling inwardly, she continued, keeping a steady rhythm. She hadn't done this to a man in years, mainly because she hadn't met any man she had wanted to do it to. But this man—this strong, charming, lonely man—she felt like she could do this to him all night.

"Krista," he moaned again, "I...I cannot...AH!"

Suddenly, he pushed her away, and the next thing she knew, warm semen was landing on her neck and chest, staining her gray bra. She looked up at him, surprised, and his eyes and mouth snapped open with sudden mortification.

"I- Sorry!" he gasped. "I not mean to- It long time since-"

"No, no, it's all right," she said hastily. "I'll just- I'll just go clean up. You wait right here; there's some tissues on the nightstand."

She went into the master bathroom, pulled off her bra, and threw it in the hamper. Then she wet a washcloth in the sink and looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror as she began to wipe herself down.

What was she going to do now? Was it over? Would he just get dressed and leave? She guessed that a lot of men would—out of embarrassment, or because they couldn't get it up again, or simply because, having gotten off, they considered their business concluded.

What if she returned to the bedroom and he was already gone? Then again, what if he wasn't? What would she even say to him?

She felt like a fool. Clearly, she had mishandled this whole thing from the beginning. She wasn't some skilled seductress; she was just an ordinary mom, like a billion other women out there. She was-

"You are glorious."

She snapped her head to the side to see Arkady standing in the doorway, still buck naked, looking at her seminude body with undisguised admiration.

"Truly," he continued. "Your body is wonder of nature, like falls of Niagara. It difficult just to look and not touch."

Krista's mood rocketed upward.

"Well," she said, "who said you couldn't touch?"

"You make excellent point," Arkady answered, smiling broadly. "Besides," he added, "it was I who made mess. I should help clean up, at least."

She didn't have a witty reply to that. She just returned his smile and let him take the washcloth from her hand.

With surprising gentleness, he washed her neck, then the area around her collarbones. Then, after rewetting the cloth with warm water, he started on the tops of her breasts.

"Glorious," he repeated in a murmur, then moved down, circling her left nipple. The sensation of the soft, warm, wet cloth on that sensitive area made her gasp lightly.

"I...I don't think it went down that far," she breathed. He just smiled up at her.

"It good to be thorough."

Slowly, he lowered himself to his knees. As he moved the washcloth in big, slow circles around her stomach, he lightly kissed each of her nipples, making her gasp again. Then she felt his big fingers grasp the waistband of her panties and pull them down to her ankles.

For the first time since he had arrived, Krista knew exactly what Arkady wanted. She stepped out of the panties and planted her feet well apart. He lowered his body further, half-sitting, half-lying on the bathroom rug, then ran the washcloth over her thighs before moving it up between them.

"Mmm," she hummed as the soft cloth gently caressed her privates.

She closed her eyes so she could focus on the sensations. She was a little surprised when the feeling of wet, soft fabric suddenly vanished—and, moments later, was replaced with the sensation of warm, dry skin against each of her inner thighs.

She opened her eyes and looked down just as Arkady began licking her. She gasped and put both hands on his head, winding her fingers in his thick hair.

He wasn't especially skilled—at least, not at first. But as his tongue explored the complex landscape of her vagina, there were moments when she gasped or moaned or tightened her grip on his hair, and Arkady seemed to use this feedback to figure out exactly where and how to lick or suck or caress with his tongue.

After just a few minutes, Krista was moaning and gasping almost nonstop. And the next thing she knew, she was clenching Arkady's head between her thighs and making the long, high-pitched whining sound she always made involuntarily when she had a particularly good orgasm.

And when it was over, she wanted another one. Immediately.

Looking down at Arkady, who was smiling with satisfaction at a job obviously well done, she extended her hand and said, "Come up here."

Even as she did it, it struck her as a little silly to be trying to help this man up when he was immensely strong and probably seventy pounds heavier than she. But he took her hand anyway and let her contribute a few ergs of force to the effort as he rose to his feet.

As soon as he was upright, she looked down at his crotch and grinned at the sight of his encore erection.

"It's nice to see both of you standing up."

"Man accomplish many things with right motivation."

She looked at him—his muscular legs, his erect cock, his powerful arms and torso, his bushy mustache, and those twinkling blue eyes—and she felt a new rush of arousal. She took a few steps backward until her back was against the tiled wall opposite the bathroom door.

"Come here," she said.

He did so, moving in close. She pulled his head down for a long kiss, which started slow and gentle, but became more fervent with every passing moment. By the time it ended, they were both breathing hard.

Krista didn't say a word. She just put her arms around his neck, then, with balletic grace, raised one of her long legs and wrapped it around Arkady's waist. The big man must have understood her intent, because he put both hands under her bottom, then lifted her up against the wall. She reached down, grabbed his member, and put the head against her entrance. Arkady pushed, easing in.

"Ohhhh," they sighed in unison.

He started a slow, steady rhythm. Being against the wall and having to use her arms to hold on to him, she couldn't contribute much to their copulation. So she just closed her eyes and let herself feel everything, and she let her voice do as it would.

Soon, she was making a little half-moan, half-squeak with every thrust. Arkady seemed to like this, because he started thrusting a little harder.

"Mm—yes—that's—nice," she panted. His hands gripped her ass tighter, pulling her cheeks apart in a way she found extremely arousing.

"Krista," he gasped, "...détka...so...good..."

She tightened her grip on him and cried, "Harder!"

Everything that followed was a rhythmic blur of gasps, moans, thrusts, hands gripping flesh, skin pressing against skin. Krista held on so tight with her arms and her thighs that she fleetingly thought she might have crushed any other man. But Arkady she could grip as hard as she needed, forcing him into her, squeezing pleasure from him like squeezing juice from an orange.

"Arkady-please-" she whimpered, "I-need-I-I-please-please-make me-make me-AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Her head thrashed, and her legs shook as they gripped his body, as though electricity were coursing through her. And Arkady's body crashed into hers and he penetrated her deeply as he roared "RRRRAAAAAAHHH!" and came, and the sensation of his hands squeezing her ass was agonizing sweetness.

When it was over, he helped her get her feet back on the floor, then helped her stay upright; her knees were unexpectedly wobbly.

"Let's...go recover...on the bed..." Krista gasped. "Since I...made you...carry me...all the way up here..."

They walked to the bed, arms over each other's shoulders, and collapsed onto it. Lying on their backs, their arms and shoulders touching, they stared up at the plain white ceiling as though it were a sky full of stars.

"Amazing," Arkady said. "Truly."

"Mmm," Krista replied. "I know it wasn't perfect, but-"

"Fuck perfect," Arkady said, turning his face toward Krista's and putting a hand on her thigh. "I rather have real any time."

Krista took a deep breath and let it out. He was right; somehow, all the fumbles and mistakes and misunderstandings just made it all more solid, more tangible. And that made it good.

She turned her head and looked him in those blue eyes, sparkling with life and mischief and wisdom.

"Fuck perfect," she agreed. "And as soon as you're up for it, fuck me again, too."

"If lady wishes," he said, and gently pulled her face to his.

Just then, from downstairs, a door slammed, and a voice rose like a train whistle.

"Mom, we're home!"

Krista put a hand to her forehead. She couldn't believe that she hadn't even thought about when the girls would be getting back.

"Oh, that's just perfect," she groaned.

Arkady looked her in the eye, giving her that smile of his. And the next thing she knew, they were roaring with laughter.

12