F2: Plaza De Toros

Story Info
A woman on the run stops for a visit to an old friend, only
4.3k words
4.62
10.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FAWC2: Plaza de Toros

(Author's note: This story is a submission to the second Friendly Anonymous Writing Challenge (FAWC). The true author of this story is kept anonymous, but will be revealed on August 16th, 2013, in the comments section following this story. Each story in this challenge is centered around a random determination of four "mystery ingredients." There are no prizes given in this challenge; this is simply a friendly competition.)

(The mystery ingredients for this story were: Ambition, Location, Energetic, Sport.)

* * * *

Alexis sat mesmerized as she watched the spectacle unfolding before her and listened to the cheering crowd..."Ole!"they shouted repeatedly as the matador danced around a huge snorting bull in the middle of the ring. This was her first bullfight and truth be known, she had only ducked in here to avoid the two men she knew to be following her.Would they have followed her in here?No, and if they did it would not matter. Here she knew she was safe, thanks in no small part to her host, The Don.

Don Carlos Giovanni had given her a standing invitation some years ago to attend aCorrida De Toroswith him when she returned to Spain. Now here she was, finally taking advantage of it, even if she had ulterior motives. She did not realize how close to the floor his box was- something that made him more important than she appreciated. When Alexis had stopped to purchase herbillete, she had gently let slip The Don's name. That was all it took- ticket in hand she had been immediately ushered right to the seats where he rose to greet her with a kiss and a lingering hug. Lexi thought him unsurprised at her appearance, as if he knew she would join him today. Don Carlos sat beside her now, completely engrossed in the action. He was a sweet old man and Alexis smiled inwardly at the many memories of his awkward attempts to seduce her over the years.

"Ole!"the crowd shouted again, bringing her back to the action. The noise assaulted her senses and she refocused on theruedo, the bullring. She looked hard at the Matador- he looked different somehow, not as resplendent as before. She suddenly realized what it was ... his uniform, what did they call it, oh yes she remembered, histraje de luce, it was no longer that majestic gold. Splattered with a mixture of red and brown from what she assumed to be the dust of the arena, and maybe the consequences of the bullfight itself, it had lost some of its luster.

Unfamiliar with the flow of the fight she watched with a mix of wonder and uncertainty as the action in the ring seemed to come to a standstill - both bull and matador locked into a staring contest. The crowd, understanding the moment, cheered louder still, their voices rising in a uniform crescendo and confused or not, Alexi found herself swept up in the action."Indulto! Indulto!"They began to shout. Someone threw a white rose into the ring and the matador skillfully stepped toward it, watching the bull closely... bloodied and tired, he still had enough fight in him to be dangerous.

Tossing his red capote off to the side, he placed his hand on the bull's forehead and deftly scooped up the rose. The crowd roared with approval as he placed it between his teeth. He moved back away from the animal and within two quick steps, he was in front of Don Carlos and offered Alexis the rose.

Startled she was unsure what to do... The Don leaned close and over the noise of the approving crowd shouted to Lexi. "He is asking for your decision."

Looking down at the matador, she responded, "To what?"

"The 'Indulto'my dear.The Pardon.It is now your decision. DidEl Torofight bravely enough to have his life spared Señorita Alexis? That is his question to you."

Alexis looked up as The Don smiled and swept his arm in a gesture over the crowd causing them to roar all the louder. "The people want to know if the bull should live..." The Don spoke to Alexis. When she did not answer, he glanced at her and realized the moment had captured her, so he repeated himself in Spanish, trying to refocus her attentions."La gente, señorita, la gente quiere saber si el toro debe vivir."He said, still facing the crowd yet talking to her.

"Como se dice, 'Si?'"she asked, startled from her thoughts and lapsing into Spanish with him.

"La rosa Lexi," The Don smiled at her. "Stand and bow to el Mataor y los picadors and place the rose in your hair, quickly before El Toro recovers. Do that and the bull lives, or throw it back to the Matador and, well..." his voice trailed off.

Alexis looked at Don Carlos, her eyes twinkling in the moment. She smiled at The Don then stood, faced the Matador, bowed, then bowed to the picadors and placed the rose in her hair. The crowd rose to their feet in unison, their voices shouting their approval of her decision.

Don Carlos watched Alexis as she soaked in the crowd's appreciation. He appreciated her as well, only in a different way he admitted to himself. "What a shame I've never been able to experience you," he whispered aloud. Then he gently touched Alexis' hand and spoke in her ear smiling, "Muy buena decision mi amor,a very good decision indeed."

* * * *

After the events had finished they remained in The Don's box seats. Around them two men held oversized umbrellas to shade them from the evening's sun as it tracked across the sky to begin its journey into night. Alexis listened as Don Carlos and his other guests discussed the day's battles. The bullring had all but emptied and she gave thought of leaving but knew that crashing in on him like this meant she would have to accept his dinner invitation. Not to mention fending off his clumsy advances before she could slip away tonight, she smiled to herself.

Don Carlos turned to Lexi and speaking in Spanish to the benefit of all of his guests asked her why she had changed her mind and decided to join them this afternoon.

"My flight doesn't leave until tomorrow Don Carlos. You have extended the offer so many times I felt it rude of me not to accept. Besides I don't know when I'll have the chance to return to beautiful Spain again my friend."

"I'm pleased you decided to join me my dear," he spoke. "Today of all days is a special day indeed."

"Oh Don, you are too kind. It's just another day." Lexi answered, lapsing into English.

Don Carlos cackled a hearty deep laughter, a sound very pleasing to Alexis. "My dear," he spoke between chuckles, "I had no idea you had that kind of vanity in you.Pero, no mi dulce amor,it is special for a different reason. No Lexi, today the great Matador himself will join us for dinner. Señor Juan Santiago Diego Sanchez, the greatest Matador in all of Spain will be our guest in just a few minutes. You did not know who he was when you accepted his flower did you my sweet?"

"No," Alexis responded, in a voice a bit too soft, her embarrassment of being called vain by Don Carlos plain on her face.

"Of course not my dear, how could you? You have never accepted an invitation to the Corrida De Toros before today. Ahhh, but what a day you chose to accept. Look." Don Carlos pointed with his head behind Alexis. "Here he comes now," he said, rising to his feet to greet the great man.

* * * *

Dinner was a lively affair, as are all celebrations after a good bullfight. Lexi wondered if the merriment was one of friendship or simply celebrating the matador's survival. Doubtless, a bit of both she decided. During the evening, she had been very careful to avoid all the wine Don Carlos had been pouring into her glass. She had colluded with the servant girls before dinner and one of them was discreetly assisting by switching out a near empty glass for each full glass the moment The Don turned away. Alexis wondered if they were in the back room drinking the stuff themselves. Not that she would blame them. The wine he served came from the grapes he grew and she knew it to be of the finest quality.

Alexis had noticed thatEl Matador,Juan Diego Sanchez, the 'great man' as Don Carlos had called him, likewise had been avoiding the alcohol. He passed under the excuse that he must fight again tomorrow, the final day of the festival. She had been looking him over as the evening wore on and more than once she noticed him offering her the same compliment.

The chatter went on forever before Señor Matador offered excuses to Don Carlos and his guests, then asked Alexis if she would like to walk the grounds with him, to look over The Don's most impressive gardens and topiaries.

Looking toward Don Carlos, she was relieved when he waved her away with a smile and a brush of his hand. "Enjoy yourself," he winked at her, turning back to his guests, including the younger woman he had been not so covertly admiring.

* * * *

Alexis and Juan walked down the flowing marble staircase out under the twinkling stars of the warm summer's night. They had walked about forty yards from the large house when Juan surprised her by asking if she thought that Don Carlos would be successful with the woman he was attempting to seduce.

"I don't know," she answered honestly, laughing. "I wouldn't bet against him."

"Nor would I," Juan remarked, "even with her husband sitting at the table."

Startled, Alexis turned to him. "Her husband? Her husband is at the table with them?"

"Oh yes. The man in the purple shirt is her husband. Doctor. José Benito De La Rosa. The woman The Don is working so hard to win, is his bride, María Carmen De La Rosa. " Juan answered her.

"I had no idea. Her husband seems considerably older that she appears to be." Alexis said, more to herself than to Juan.

"I agree, and somehow that seems precisely why I think Señor Don Carlos Giovanni, he of two ancestries'- half Spaniard, half Italian, will have her this very evening." Juan said flatly.

Alexi stopped to look at him. "You are so bad!" She mockingly teased him. "Is that her real name, María Carmen?"

Juan laid his hands over his chest as if to say, "Me, I'm bad?" Then breaking out in a strong laugh continued, "Yes, it's her real name. The doctor is very famous in Spain. He is actually the chief physician for the bullring. She took his name when they were married. As to me being bad, yes, perhaps so, but do you not agree señorita, that Don Carlos will have her?" he asked, his face opening in a questioning expression as he looked down into Lexis' eyes.

"I will not be brought into your musings on The Don,Señor Matador." Alexis spoke in false indignation, refusing to break eye contact. "He is our host."

They laughed at her remarks and walked a bit further in silence before Alexis broke the spell. "The stars are beautiful this evening."

"Yes they are." Juan answered absent-mindedly.

Lexi found herself a bit disappointed. She had given him an opening, and he had not taken it. She considered him attractive, rugged in a very manly way. She wondered what kind of lover he might make. Could he handle women with the same ability as the bulls in the arena she mused?

Their walk took them through an area of deep green vegetation to a gazebo overlooking the fields. The grass was thick and lush. The trees, in perfect alignment, were stunning in their beauty. Vineyards stretched as far as the eye could see.

"The grapes are quite something," Alexis whispered, wanting to fill the silence without breaking the moment.

Juan looked at them. "They are," he whispered back. He could feel the sexual tension in the air but suddenly found himself doubting if she felt it as well.

The silence lingered and Juan decided it was not to be this evening. He did have to fight tomorrow and the hour was drawing late. Turning to Alexis he said, "Speaking of grapes señorita..."

'Yes?" she answered, looking across the fields.

"Did you enlist the maids before the evening started to assist with your wine, or did it just work out that way?"

Lexi laughed and swung her face toward Juan, her hair flying with the movement. "Oh, we've been through this before my friend. The Don, he pours it out, and the staff always saves me from a fate worse than drunkenness."

"And what fate is that?" he asked, genuinely interested.

"The Don of course." Alexis laughed as she answered. "I believe he tries to seduce every one of his female guests."

Juan laughed with her. "I do believe your right. He's quite successful by the way."

"Well," she mocked him, "not with all of his guests."

Juan grew serious and said, "Not yet anyway."

Lexi looked at him and realized he was toying with her. "Perhaps one day he may be successful. Do you think he is a good lover?" She teased back.

"I truly do not know. I would call him accomplished, simply by the number of woman he most certainly has had."

"A far different thing than being a good lover, something many men don't seem to realize."

"I give señorita," Juan spoke, throwing his arms up in surrender. "I do not wish to debate you on the Don's conquests."

"As well you shouldn't," Alexis huffed. "And speaking of wine, I noticed you didn't drink much yourself there Señor Matador."

"Ahhh yes, but my reasons are with merit. I really must be able to perform again tomorrow," he answered honestly.

Lexi looked right into his face and catching his eyes she spoke with a voice she reserved for only special moments. "What about now Señor Matador," she asked. "Are you able to perform now?"

Without hesitation Juan grabbed her up in his arms, enveloping her body with his, "Of course I am woman." He answered, forcefully planting his mouth over hers.

His movements caught Alexis by surprise and she could not have resisted his speed or strength if she had wanted to. Something she did not want...

She opened her mouth to his, accepting a forceful yet very passionate kiss. He pressed himself against her and she could feel his arousal through their clothing. He was urgent yet gentle. He took complete control sweeping Alexis along for the ride.

Kissing her mouth, he moved to her neck and began to cover her with passionate motions, his hot breath making her pulse quicken. She wrapped her hands around him, her fingers separated his long hair and clutched his head as so many men had done to her.

He kissed the exposed curve of her cleavage and began to lift her top. She tossed her head back to relishing the pleasures he seemed to enjoy giving her...

He pulled back and she reached up as her top slid off over her head. Instantly she covered her breasts with her hands and arms. He looked into her eyes and placed his hands over hers. "I want to see them," he whispered huskily.

"No," she whispered back, teasing him, enticing him to her, angling away, turning a shoulder up towards him...

He smiled as he reached for her. "Show me." He whispered again. She held her position and he gently forced her. "I want to see them." His eyes pleaded with her as he softly lifted her chin and kissed her lips in a light lovers kiss.

She relented, moving from a covering position to cupping them, to pulling his head toward her...

"They're perfect." She heard him say as he stopped and looked, admiring her form. "Perfect."

Alexis pulled his head in tight, enjoying the feel of his tongue as it played across her nipples as he passed back and forth between her breasts, drawing first one, then the other into his mouth.

He leaned up and met her mouth again. This time Alexis took the lead. Her passions up, she pulled his head to hers, kissing him hard, trying to draw him into her mouth. She reached for his pants as they kissed and finding the buckle opened she easily dropped them...

"My turn," she spoke, backing away to look at him.

He pulled off his shirt without a moment's hesitation and kicked off his sandals to step out of his pants. His chest now bare, he stood in front of her in his full glory. His long hair flowing over his shoulders accented his skin tone, a mixture of his Spanish heritage and the Mediterranean sun. She looked at his body, face to legs. He was aroused and ready- something she loved. She always thought an erection was a wonderful sign of a man's desire for her. As exciting as that was though, his chest left her breathless. It was hairless, and defined with the strong muscles of an athlete that left her speechless at his appearance.

"Come to me," he said, more an order than anything.

She stepped toward him then, where in one smooth motion she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

Looking satisfied, he leaned back, hips thrusting forward toward her. Juan loved this, and often considered it an extension of his arena prowess. As such, every woman he had experienced serviced him in this way. This one was no different and he pushed his hips out further for her, it was his way of encouraging her to take all of him. He gently took her head in his hands to hold her in place if need be. Smiling he lifted his face up and gazed at the stars. Often times he would hold a woman in place like this, topersuadeher to complete this task. Many would readily submit- others only at his encouragement. He was surprised when he realized he could not read this one. Would she submit, or fight? He suspected she might fight. Her mouth felt wonderful and he knew she would be a fantastic lover and he wanted that, needed that. More than just this simple act, he wanted to feel the passion of sex, to feel the wetness of her body as he slid inside of her. There wassomething- something he was unable to voice, that made her different from the others...

He looked down at the top of her head as it moved off and on him and suddenly then he read her, correctly he suspected. He knew she would do his bidding, she would finish him this way if he but permitted her, he could feel it in how she seemed to enjoy what she was doing... Still, he wanted her differently and knew she would accept that as well.

Lifting Alexis from her knees, he kissed her again, passionately, realizing he had never kissed a woman after she had her mouth over him like that. So strong were the desires that stoked his lusts that he feared they might consume him. Leaning back against the gazebo railing he lifted her off the ground and as she hiked her skirt, he eased her down onto him and instantly they became one.

He was surprised she was without panties and she was equally surprised at his strength as he held her up with just one hand underneath of her, the other wrapped now in her hair... . Alexis enjoyed how easy it was to move up and down on him without feeling as if he might drop her. She discovered she had excellent control over their movements and began to move quicker. Juan allowed her to exercise her desires and relaxed his thighs and hips slightly, permitting her to drop down a bit more, gaining that last remaining length inside of her body.

Her wetness overflowed and Alexis found herself a bit embarrassed when she realized she was pouring herself out over him. Juan also felt it and finally moved to join her in her exertions. She felt the change in him and began to thrust down harder as he pushed upward. Their union grew more hurried and furious. She searched out for his mouth but he refused her. She tried to reach for his head to bring him in to kiss her but he leaned back against the rail again, allowing her to drop away from him slightly.

She grabbed for him, thinking she was falling but he spoke to her then, his arms tightening around her back."Te tengo mi amor,"-I have you my love. Then he pushed himself inside of her with an even stronger fury. Her hair flew as she bounced up and down on him. She could not believe his positioning, his legs, bent at the knees and with his thighs held rigid she knew they must be on fire as he fucked her this way.

12