F5: Kay Submits to Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her orgasm had subsided, he repositioned and started to fuck her with long, hard strokes. She wrapped her arms around him and clawed at his back as he took possession of her, kissing and biting her as he did. He lasted longer than she could have hoped, and when his breathing changed and he grunted in her ear, she came yet again. He filled her with his cum, making her feel even more his. He lay atop her until his erection subsided, then moved off and lay beside her. She lay there panting and clinging to him, changed forever.

* * * *

Over the ensuing months, he had taken her to places she had never dreamed of going. The modest good girl in her still remained, so each episode was a mixture of fear and desire, each one ending in her thanking him as best she could. She could quite effectively.

So here she was. A handkerchief, a book, and a knife. She had no idea what he had planned for her, but she knew for certain that it would affect her deeply in a multitude of ways, as it always did. She took a deep breath and watched as he walked into the room with a devilish smile on his face. He approached her, and, as she expected, she was both surprised and delighted by what he used those items for.

12