F6: Deidre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers

Naoko was pleased that we'd be together for another four years. I wasn't sure if Kenji was still around, we never talked about him. At the end of my second four year stint, I decide to not accept another commission and return to civilian life.

Naoko was a bit sad, but she also felt she was ready to dedicate all of her time to Kenji. He'd been patient for eight years and she felt he deserved her undivided attention. We spent one last night of unbridled passion and I was on my way back to San Diego the next day.

I had only seen my parents twice during my time in Japan. The first time was two years after I had left. Kristina did put in an appearance, but I made sure the family knew I was involved with Naoko. Of course I made it sound a lot more serious than it was.

The second time was two years before I got out of the navy. This time Kristina and her new husband came by. He wasn't at all what I had pictured for her. He was bald and at least three inches shorter than her. One look and I told myself that he must have money.

"She still pines for you," my mother told that evening after they'd left. "She's told me on many occasions how stupid she was to throw you away. If you showed the slightest bit of interest in her I guarantee she'd leave him in a heartbeat."

'Then I'd be no better than the professor she left me for."

I spent two days in San Diego before I called home to let them know I was stateside. While there I was also given orientation for my Naval Reserves duty. In four more years I would officially be out of the military.

While I was in San Diego I was also contacted about my future career. Of course Naval Intelligence was the first to offer me a civilian position, soon followed by the Pentagon. The most intriguing offer came from the Central Intelligence Agency.

In two weeks I had an apartment in Fairfax just a short commute from work. Mom was disappointed that I couldn't stay more than a couple of days at home, but I was closer than I had been in years.

One weekend I made the eight hour drive to see my folks. Of course they were overjoyed and Saturday night had a dinner party. By dinner party I mean they invited Kristina and her man over. It didn't take dad long to steer the dinner conversation to my return and subsequent career. He already knew from previous conversations that there were aspects of my job that I couldn't talk about.

"So, Bruce tells us that you work for the CIA. That sounds exciting and adventurous," said David, Kristina's husband. Bruce is my father. "Are you a spy now Chris?" asked Kristina. "Or are you not allowed to tell us that?"

"These people are doctors?" I thought to myself. "No I am not a spy, and my job isn't all that adventurous. I am pretty much doing the same thing I did in the navy, just on a bigger stage."

'A bigger stage?" asked David.

"Ok what I do is analyze intelligence data. In the navy I looked at data that would most likely affect the task force. At Langley, I analyze data on a global scale. I look for things that might be important now."

They all nodded but I got the feeling they really didn't get it. 'Where does the data come from that you see?" asked Kristina.

"I usually don't get to know which assets produced what I am seeing, nor am I allowed to discuss these assets." I could have told them that it came from satellites and radio and telephone communication, but I thought I'd add an air of mystique and maybe bring the topic to a close.

"Was it hard to get the job? I mean how does one even apply for something like that?" David asked. "Actually it was one of several offers that I got during my debriefing in San Diego. NSA, Naval Intelligence, and Homeland Security were among the others recruiting me."

"Are they after every guy who gets out of the service, or did you do something special?" asked Kristina.

"It was because of some things I did, and before you ask, I am not at liberty to discuss what made me a hot commodity."

"Oh Chris, I hate that you can't share your achievements," my mother chimed in.

"I really didn't achieve all that much mom. Some of what I did got over-inflated." I felt that was true because anyone could have come across the things I did. I had three secret citations on my record that only a handful of people knew about.

"I think you are probably too modest Chris," said Kristina. I had noticed that she barely looked away from me all through dinner. I wondered how David felt about it, but wasn't about to ask. I figured that if I pretended not to notice myself, it wasn't obvious.

Finally dad steered the conversation, much to the chagrin of my mother, to sports. I'd heard it all before, and I had to assume that since David seemed to be on a first name basis with him he might have heard it all before.

"The Sox aren't the same without Nomar. The Celts aren't the same without Bird and McHale. Bourke should have never left the Bruins. Everyone is jealous of the Pats' success. I'd heard it all many times so I went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. I was waiting for the coffee to brew when Kristina came into the kitchen.

"I like this," she said. "You and I, in the same room." She sighed, "I miss you Chris."

I wasn't going to make a comment about why we were apart. She knew why. I turned to make conversation when she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down into one of the steamiest kisses I had ever gotten. I resisted for a moment, but despite my better judgment I kissed her back. I could feel the heat radiating off her, and I could feel my cock beginning to rise; I think she felt it too. Then I thought of her husband in the other room. I broke the kiss. "We can't do this. You're married! Your husband is sitting right out there."

She was breathing heavily, "Just say the word Chris. Say it and he'll be history tonight."

* * * *

Three months later I was standing by the bar at a cocktail party put on by some senate aide. Sadly the kiss with Kristina was the hottest action I'd had since leaving Japan. I definitely had missed her, but I couldn't be with her. I would always be wondering if the was playing on the side.

I was scanning the room for anyone I might know when I saw her. Her blue cocktail dress put any little black dress to immediate shame. She seemed to glide when she walked and her jade green eyes commanded the room. Every male eye, and several female eyes were on her as she made her way around the room. She seemed to know everybody, and she seemed to command attention. I instantly knew that she was out of my league and turned back to the bar. No use lusting after an unattainable idol.

I saw her from time to time that night; I did my best not to gawk. I was ordering what I planned on being my last drink when a voice behind me asked, "Why aren't you drooling over the babe in blue like everyone else?"

"I'm not flashy enough for her," I said turning to face the owner of the voice. "A wo..." my words caught in my throat as my eyes fell upon her. Even from a foot away she was flawless.

"Don't you think she should decide who's flashy enough?" she asked with a wicked smile. It was obvious she was enjoying my discomfort. "You were saying...."

"I was obviously about to say something stupid, so let's pretend I said nothing."

"Deal," she chuckled offering me her hand. "Deidre Waterford."

"Chris Bernhard," I replied. "Well Chris Bernhard, I assume that you were going to ask for my phone number, or e-mail address so that you could ask me out some time."

"I was? I mean, yeah I was."

She handed me a card and said "I look forward to hearing from you Chris," and then she was moving about the room again. The next Saturday evening I took Deidre out to dinner and a movie. I found out she was a press liaison for the Pentagon. I also found out that Dennis Bradley, the Deputy Director of the CIA had been talking me up as a rising star.

At her front door that night I got a kiss. It wasn't a toe curling "get your pants off ASAP" kiss, nor was it a "Hiya Aunt Jan" kiss. She told me that she'd had a nice time and bade me to call her later. I called her the next day and we made a date for the following Friday.

As I talked to people I realized that many knew Deidre, but very few really knew her. Several guys told me that she didn't date much and a second date was rare. I wanted to make the best impression possible so I made reservations to the hottest restaurant in DC.

Dinner was wonderful then I took her to the most popular dancing club in the city. We danced and drank until one then she begged off because she had early plans the next day. Once again I got a kiss and a request to call her. My dating experience was quite lacking and I needed to knock her socks off on the third date.

With Kristina our dating had always been simple; burgers and a movie and sometimes we went dancing. Pamela we went to dinner once and after that we always stayed in and naked. With Naoko it was pretty much the same. We went to the base clubs once in a while, but mostly we were in her apartment. So I searched the web and came up with an idea.

On Tuesday I called and invited Deidre on a picnic for Saturday. I had planned a lunch of chicken and some wine and cheese. She seemed excited and readily agreed. I was excited and stayed up late Friday night making sure the lunch was on point.

Saturday morning I was dismayed to find an email from Deidre begging off of our date. I responded asking when a good time to reschedule would be and she responded that she felt no spark between us and felt that we should go our separate ways. I was stunned.

She had never invited me in after our dates, but the kiss had always been nice, and if she didn't want to see me again, why ask me to call her? I was tempted to send her a two word reply, but in the end I just deleted it and got shit faced.

Over the next nine weeks I "dated four women. I made a date with Melanie who was a receptionist for one of our department heads. At the end of the night after a chaste kiss, she informed me that she had gotten back together with her husband, but decided to keep our date anyway because I was a nice guy.

A Friday night dinner and movie date with Candy who worked in a Realtor's office ended up with me waiting at the appointed time at the restaurant. I called her three times and waited for an hour before I decided to go home. Next time I saw her in public she just avoided me.

Tina spent the bulk of our dinner date telling me of all the ways she had considered castrating her ex and Launa got drunk and slipped out of the night club with three girls she'd gone to school with. I decided that night that I was done with women. If I got horny and my left hand wasn't enough, there were always hookers.

One Saturday night I was in my recliner with college football on the TV and various windows open on my lap top. I was dumping a bunch of email offering me everything under the sun when a message popped up on my IM window. I had no clue who it was from, but I had little else going on so I opened it.

KnottyMiztrez: Hey! How are you tonight?

ChrisB: Um...I'm good. Not near drunk nuff yet tho.

KnottyMiztrez: Why do ya feel the need to be drunk?

ChrisB: No reason. Just goes with football. That started a rather mundane conversation. All I knew from the profile was that the person was a female in the DC area. I was going through my contacts trying to figure out who I was talking to when I was asked, "What do you think about Katy Perry?"

ChrisB: I really don't think about her.

KnottyMiztrez: You think she's sexy?

ChrisB: Ya, I guess. She wouldn't have to tie me up to hold my attention.

KnottyMiztrez: Interesting choice of phrase. U like being tied up?

I thought about it for a moment. I had seen a lot of bondage porn on the net. Some was sexy, but some truly scared me.

ChrisB: I don't know. Never have been.

KnottyMiztrez: Would you try it?

ChrisB: Maybe, but the girl, and yes it would HAVE to be a girl must promise not to hurt my junk.

KnottyMiztrez: Hurt your junk?

ChrisB: Yeah. Step on my balls with high heels. Smack my dick with a ruler. Stuff like that.

KnottyMiztrez: Oh...I don't do that. Ask your girl to tie u up and see if you like.

ChrisB: Don't have one, don't want one.

KnottyMiztrez: No? Why?

ChrisB: Tired of being thrown over and stood up.

ChrisB: My hand won't hurt me.

KnottyMiztrez: Call me?

ChrisB:? Don't know you. Don't have your number.

KnottyMiztrez: You deleted me? Now I was puzzled. She knew me. ChrisB: Don't take it personally; I deleted everyone but family and co-workers I need to call.

KnottyMiztrez: You can come see me.

Her next post was an address. It looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't place it. I know it was a stupid idea but I messaged that I was on my way and went to the address. I was surprised when I pulled up in front of Deidre Waterford's door. She answered the door and smiled at me.

"Hi Chris. Please come in and let me apologize for not talking to you in person after we dated." She led me in to a very stylish living room. She bade me to have a seat, and then sat across from me. She offered me a drink which I declined. I was close to driving illegally as it was.

"Chris, I am a 'take charge' type of girl and I was letting you select our dates. I also got the vibe that you were trying too hard and were more or less following a check list." She paused and took a sip of her drink. "I like you Chris. I like you a lot. I felt you were out of your true element when we dated. I want to try something Chris, something that if I'm correct, you will enjoy, but you have to trust me."

I wasn't sure what to think. She had dumped me by email and now wanted me to trust her. Even after my dating disasters, I was still stupid. I told her I'd trust her and she could try whatever it was she wanted to try. She gave me the most radiant smile and told me that I wouldn't be sorry. I hoped she was right.

She led me into a room. On one wall there was a large wooden cross laid on its side like an X with handcuffs attached to all four tips. In the middle was a table that was half padded and half bare wood. The third wall had various spanking implements hanging on pegs and there were a set of leather cuffs hanging from pulleys mounted to the ceiling in front of it.

Most of the dungeons I had seen online were black and gothic. This room was a shade of teal and all of the wood was a light pine color. When she closed the door, I noticed that the interior side was padded and a pair of cuffs were fixed to the frame.

I looked down into Deidre's smiling face and gave her a sheepish smile. "Nervous?" she asked.

"I'd be lying if I said no. But oddly I do trust you."

"Good," she said her smile lighting up the room.

"I've been thinking of this since that night I saw you in the waiting area of Luigi's all by yourself."

"Was a banner night for me," I said.

"I wanted to go say hi, but I wasn't sure if you hated me or not."

"I never hated you. I was hurt, but I'm over it."

"Well, I'm glad you're here."

She led me over to the wall of spanking tools. As if she read my mind she said, "No, I'm not going to use these on you tonight. Take off your shirt Chris."

I removed my shirt and laid it on the table. I returned to her and she put one of the cuffs around my left wrist and using the line through the pulley raised my hand above my head and tied it off. She repeated the action on my other wrist and walked in front of me. "Just wait right here a moment Chris," she said tracing circles around my nipples. She rose up on tip toes and kissed my chin, and then she left the room.

She returned shortly afterward wearing a pink teddy. "Aren't you supposed to be in leather and spike heels?" I asked.

"You watch too much porn," she laughed. For the next twenty minutes she lightly ran her fingers over my upper torso. Her light touches on my pecs made them twitch and jump. She giggled and continued working her way around me. My cock was as hard as it ever had been and was pushing uncomfortably against my slacks.

"If for any reason you want me to stop, or if you become too uncomfortable I want you to use a safe word. I expect at times you might say no, or plead with me to stop. That is part of the game. If you really need a stop, you say 'licorice."

"Licorice?" I asked.

"It's something that you normally wouldn't say during play time," she said. "You have to deliberately say it meaning that you really mean it."

She unfastened my belt and pulled my slacks down and worked them off of my feet. She then continued her light tracing, but now my legs and butt were part of the terrain. She avoided my cock and balls in all of her motions. I was shaking, both from the constant teasing and from being in the same position.

She seemed to know that I was reaching my limit and started raking my cock and balls lightly with her finger nails. My cock twitched and jumped every time. She seemed mesmerized by it. After a few more minutes, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly started jacking me off.

"Here is my true apology for that email Chris," she said as she took the length of my cock into her mouth. Between her hand and mouth I knew I wasn't going to last long. In moments I felt my orgasm build.

"Oh shit Deidre, I'm gonna cum." She just looked up at me and kept sucking. A minute later I felt my cum jet into her mouth. It felt like I had sprayed enough to fill a bucket, but she didn't lose a drop.

"Are you sorry you came over tonight?" she asked as she ran her hands over my chest.

"Not at all. I want to do you now," I said. She cupped my chin and kissed me.

"No. Tonight was all about you Chris. If you wish for us to continue this, we'll get to my pleasure in time."

Why would I want to stop? She had just given me one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. I was putty in her hands and she knew it. "Come tomorrow afternoon and we can play more darling," she said. I knew I'd be there.

Our play times were rarely the same. Sometimes she'd experiment with some spanking. I wasn't thrilled at first to be spanked, but once again she knew me better than I knew myself. I soon found myself doing the things that got my ass paddled. She was never mean though. After a month I felt like I was in love.

One Saturday afternoon I found out how she felt about me. I was strapped to the wall in front of the spanking implements when she came in dressed like the dominatrixes I had seen on porn sites. One of the things I knew about Deidre was that she had previously worked in an upscale dungeon in the city. She had "catered to" some of the most powerful men, and a few women in DC. She had left the life when she became more prominent in her job. She had kept a few clients, but had dropped them when she and I became serious. For the first time I was tied up wearing a pair of shorts. She came in and kissed me. Then went right back out the door.

A moment later, she led some guy into the room by a leash attached to a spiked collar he was wearing. He was wearing a hood over his face, but I could tell he was older than Deidre and I by quite a few years. She led him over to the big wooden X and secured him to it.

She removed the mask from his face and I was shocked to find myself looking at the blindfolded Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joshua Bridges.

It suddenly dawned on me that she didn't love me. She was going to have sex with this man in front of me. She grabbed a paddle and was running it over his thighs. I had to get out of there and lurched for the door before I remembered I was secured.

"Um,,can you un-cuff me? Please?"

She didn't act like she'd heard me.

"Un-cuff me please?" I asked again and got no response. Then I remembered, "Licorice! Licorice damn it licorice!"

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers