Face to Face with the Full Moon

Story Info
Finding the scent to his dream during the full moon.
1.1k words
4.41
31.8k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina

She spun around expecting to come face to face with someone... anyone! But yet again no one was there. She could swear someone was right behind her. She could feel their eyes on her body. She could feel their hands on her skin. She knew better than to walk through this park after night, especially on a full moon. What the hell was she thinking? It had been one of the worse days in her life and here she was making another bad decision. That eerie feeling just kept crawling across her skin. She just wanted to make it home safely. Heat her up some of her favorite tea, and curl up in bed. "Please God, just let me get home" was the only thought in her mind right now. Then a snap of a branch makes her jump. She spins around yet again and screams from the top of her lungs. "What the hell is that?" was the last thought she could remember!

Joseph

I had her scent. I had always had her scent. It had been in my dreams for the last two years. I could remember the way her hair would fall across her naked breast. How she would smile when I nuzzled her neck. The way she would giggle as I tickled her. The way my tongue felt against her skin. The sound of her voice as I pressed my hairy body against her soft skin was like music. Just thinking about it made my dick so hard I wanted to cry.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I get her off my mind? I don't even know the damn girl. I just had been dreaming about her for about two years now. I knew her smell, her taste, her voice, and her eyes. How do you dream of someone you never met? I am sure that I have never had met her. I would remember those beautiful brown eyes. They were so dark they were almost black. Every time I thought of her my blood would boil and I could feel myself start to change. My body would start to rock and my senses start to sharp. I would normal pull back but not tonight. The full moon had too much control and I just stood there in the opening of my secluded home and let the change take me over. "Damn this hurt" was my last coherent thought as a man.

I hit the ground running. Knowing every inch of the 25 acres I had surrounding my home. God I love this feeling. The feeling of power just under my skin... well maybe fur would be more accurate. My change had happened about 3 years ago on my 21st birthday. I was just sitting here in my back yard staring at the full moon when I dropped to my knees in pain. I had never felt anything like it. I crawled over to the pond that I had installed a few months back and about passed out at the sight of my face. My mouth pulled tight from pain was starting to transform into a long dog like snout. Looking at my hands I saw golden blonde fur start to stretch across my slightly tanned skin. That was the last thing I remember before I gave my conscience over to the pain and everything went black. When I came to I went to sit up but found myself sitting at a crouch. Looking into the pond an astonishingly huge golden color wolf stared back at me. "Oh my god" was my first thought. Then I felt the urge to run, and run I did. For almost 3 hours that is all I did. I couldn't believe the feeling of freedom, of power, of absolute ecstasy that rolled through my veins. I was hooked like a drug, and I couldn't imagine not having this power in me.

That had been three years ago. And I have learned how to control that power. But I soon realized that along with the power came a need to feed. As horrendous as it sounds, I prefer everything raw. I mean the bloodier the better. I guess it is the animal in me. And tonight I felt the need to feed more than ever. So I took off running, moving almost too fast for human eyes to see. I was halfway through my hunt when I smelt it; that amazing scent from my dreams. I had to be imaging it, didn't I? She didn't exist, but I was drawn in the direction it was coming from. My dick getting harder and harder the closer I got. Oh my god, what the hell is going on? I let out a low growl of pleasure and pain as I feel myself start to feel my throbbing cock want to bury itself in the source of the scent. Could this really be happening? Could my dreams really be coming true?

Then I catch another scent. Now a growl of anger and possessiveness scrapes past my sharp canines. Another wolf had caught her scent and was on the move to claim her either as his meal or as his mate. I couldn't let that happened. I had no real right to her, but she was my dream. I wouldn't let anyone do anything to her. She was MINE! Trying very hard to focus on what I was going to do was very difficult as my body struggled against my mind for control. I would find them in just a few seconds and I had to figure out what I was going to do. They were in the park. I could see him stalking behind her. She keeps turning to see if she is followed. Very smart cookie, my dream girl. A branch snaps causing her to turn again right as the black wolf comes into view teeth bare. I pull my muscles and spring across the air and land hard into his side as he starts to jump at her. She screams, so painfully loud it hurts my ears, but I have to keep her safe. I have to. She was all that mattered now that I found her. I was going to make her love me.

The black wolf senses my strength and leaves with his tail between his legs. I turn to see her. She had passed out in her fear. I pad my way over to her, trying against all hope to keep my body under control. God she is beautiful, more so than in my dreams. I softly brush the hair away from her face with my nose, the scent of it causing my dick to harden yet again tonight. I couldn't help myself as I press my tongue against her neck. I just had to taste her. "Oh my god, bad idea" I think to myself. What the hell am I suppose to do now? I look up and come face to face with the full moon.