Face to Face with the Full Moon Ch. 02

Story Info
You find out what is going on with Angelina.
1.5k words
4.44
23.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph

So what am I suppose to do with a half conscience female that I could barely be around without getting the hardest erection that I could possibly imagine? Take her home with me! So my next step was trying to figure out what to do with her while I was still in wolf form. I was going to have to change but I didn't have any clothes with me. Hey it isn't like clothes just go "poof" and appear on my body. So what to do, what to do? Looking around to get my bearings for the first time I see we are on the east side of my estate. Not too far. I could be home and back within fifteen minutes. But God I hated the idea of leaving her alone here in the dark.

"Damn it... Joseph! Think!!!" I say to myself, but unfortunately it comes off as a growl. She starts to stir. Oh God... she can't wake up. "Not like this, please not like this", another growl. Her eyes flutter open and an electric shot goes from the tip of my nose to the tip of my tail. My paws get rooted to the ground and I swear you could have probably snuck up and put me in the zoo if someone really wanted to try. Those beautiful big brown eyes, hazed over with confusion and a little bit of fear. I try my damnedest to look less like a wolf and more like an overly large dog. I try to lop side my one ear and cock my head to side and slide out my tongue. Dogs do that all the time and people think they are so cute. I just felt like a complete idiot, but if it kept her from running away from me screaming I would do it. I couldn't imagine not being with her now that I had found her. "Damn I hope this works" was my last thought before she sat up and fully saw me.

Angelina

"Damn my head hurt!" was the first thought that popped into my head when my eyes started to open. What the hell happened? I was walking through the park and I could feel someone or something watching me. I looked around me starting to freak out, and then I saw yellow eyes. OH MY GOD, there was a wolf there, but not the same one. The one that jumped out at me was black. This one was golden, and its eyes weren't yellow. They were green, almost hazel. What? I didn't know that wolves could have different color eyes. But this wolf was beautiful. I could barely keep my hands to myself. I wanted to reach out and stroke his fur it looked so shiny and soft. Wolves were wild animals regardless of how this wolf was trying so hard to look like an overgrown puppy.

I pulled myself up on my knees and the wolf just stared at me. Moving very slowly as not to anger or startled it I put my hand out, palm face up for it to smell. It crept close to me as if frighten to be near me. Ironic huh? A wolf scared of a 108 pound girl. This thing could eat me alive if it wanted to. Well... should I say he judging the equally over size package he was carrying. "Oh my god, where had that thought come from?" I mean what the hell was I thinking about his dick for. For god sakes... I mean he was a wolf. It doesn't help that I am still a virgin and only a day away from my 21st birthday. Come on. What female in San Diego was still a virgin at 21? ME!

"Anyway..." If anyone walked by they would be surprised that I was able to sit so calmly on the grown with this over sized wolf in from of me. I had to try my hardest to not laugh out loud, but a little giggle slipped through my lips before I could stop it. The wolf just cocks his head to the side, eyes still locked on me. I am sure he it trying to figure out why I am not cared. To be honest, and normal girl would be. But you see the thing; I am not any normal girl. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that I am the only person like me, but I am not your typical girl next store girl either. Tomorrow is going to be the second weirdest day of my life. Tomorrow I would see myself in wolf form. Yes that's right. I know that I have a change coming, but like I said it is only the second weirdest day of my life. The first day would have been the day that I found out I was adopted. I found out on my 18th birthday that I was adopted. My "mother" was really my aunt. Aunt Eastrallia was nice enough, but I was all ways a little distant from her. When I turned 18 I started having these really odd dreams. And when I say odd I mean in your face, can't believe that wasn't real, oh my god, kind of dreams.

I started dreaming of me, but in another time and another life. I dreamed of me in wolf for. Of the golden wolf that would claim me as his mate. The way his cock would fit into my ever so tight pussy. The way that no one would ever fill me the way he would. The control he would exert of me to make me summit myself to his will. I would dream of how he would shift and be so damn good look it would make me want to cry. But instead I would shift to be in wolf for and be ready to pull him back into me. Sliding that amazing dick back into my waiting center and the way that I would scream over and over again as he would pound his thick member into me. I would wake up shaking and sweating and wet beyond anything kind of arousal I could imagine. It was at 18 when I graduate from the all girls' school I was attending, that I told my aunt about my dreams. And in return, she told me that I was adopted. I dropped my diploma and stood there looking like a complete idiot. "I... me... am.... adopted" was the only thing I could say for a while.

So my aunt started to tell me about my parents. My mother, Rosalina, she was beautiful. I looked just like her when she was my age. We had the same dark chocolate brown hair, just worn differently. Hers was straight and long to the point it touched the top of her very round ass. Mine was wavy and just past my shoulder blades. We had the same dark brown eyes, but mine were wide and wild, hers were almond shaped. Same short stature, but where she was willowy, I had just a little plumpness to me. But she was beautiful and put together. I couldn't imagine being that way. But then there was the shocking news my aunt had to tell me. My mother was a witch. Not a mean woman who people didn't like, but an actually witch. The reasons for the dreams? It was my mother's way of preparing me for the life I was about to live. She knew that my life was going to be difficult once the change would take me, but she was sending me a message to let me know that I would not be alone. She would be sending someone to watch over me; a beautiful and strong wolf from a family that she trusted.

"But why couldn't she be here to raise me?" I asked my aunt when she paused.

"Because your father." She says and pauses again

"My father..." I whisper.

"Your father was a ... shifter. He was a wolf. And they weren't allowed to mix. No one was ever to know of you when you were born. I took you into my home to keep you safe. Your mother hated to leave, but she knew that you were never to be found. Not until your change. I wasn't supposed to tell you till then" she answers quickly.

"When is the change" I ask frightened.

"When you are 21. You have time. But the dreams are your witch forming. You will have to be careful. Your wolf will only mate once. And now that you will be in the real world you must know. The wolf your dreams seed is your truest of true mate. He will be the only one to satisfy you completely. So you must NOT lay with any other man." She tells me this.

So here I am. In a park, with the beautiful golden wolf's fur touching my ultra sensitive skin. And as I hear a soft growl form in his throat, I turn look up and come face to face with the full moon.