Facebook Old Friend

Story Info
Facebook friend meet up.
1.3k words
3.56
16.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trinity and I have been married for some time; we have a very good sex life and have dabbled in threesomes and a foursome.

Trinity mentioned that an old school friend Lee had been in touch via Facebook she told me that when she was 15 they were an item although nothing happened as she was indeed fifteen.

We used to use lots of different scenarios when making love as this helped us both have better than average orgasm's. One particular night we were having sex when I suggested that she meet up with Lee and have a drink as we were having sex I said to her what if he tried to kiss you what would you do? She said she would not hold back and would let him, I asked what if he wanted to take it further?

This time she said what would you say if I said I'd go further? As we were having sex the thought of her with another man turned me on no end. It wasn't like we hadn't done anything like that in the past, but I was always there. She told me how she could remember making out in her room and how he had a cheeky grope of her boobs, likewise she had a feel of his throbbing cock through his jeans.

She said she'd like to feel it again as a grown woman who was experienced in most things. She told me to imagine she was making out with him in our car and feeling his cock again but this time taking it out and sucking it, it was at that point I blew my load! As we lay there she said jokingly "so when can me and Lee go for a drink" but only a drink! I laughed a little and said so what if he does try anything, she said he wouldn't it was just too old friends catching up.

I knew she would have liked more than a drink. I said I didn't mind, the next day she said sheepishly that she had been messaging Lee on Facebook and asked if it was still ok to go for a drink this Saturday? I said ok but stated as long as it was a drink. The four nights leading up to Saturday Trinity was like an Amazon woman in the bedroom, we used Lee every time we had sex and to be fair our orgasms were great.

Friday night's sex session again involved Lee but this time I said if he makes a move I think you should go for it. Trinity was intrigued but also getting wetter at the thought of having permission to fool around a bit. I know this as she was asking what she could and couldn't do. I told her to play it by ear and see how it went. So Saturday comes and Trinity is getting ready to go out she comes downstairs looking very attractive, I asked if she had a hot date.

She smiled back at me and said maybe! Trinity left at seven, at seven thirty our regular Saturday night visitors arrived. They asked where trinity was and I said she had gone out with an old friend at short notice. Eight thirty comes around and I text Trinity to see how things are going, she replies and says very well. I asked if the conversation was in the gutter already and she sent a wink back. This gave me a stirring straight away, not knowing what my wife was doing.

Nine thirty and I text again - how goes it. I was a little shocked when she replied "just having a snog" but at the same time got an instant erection. Our friends left at ten, this left me wondering what my wife was getting up to as half an hour had passed and you can't have a snog for half an hour. So I text again, this time no reply. I left it an hour, and then my message alert goes off. It was trinity on her way home. She walks through the door and I could see her nipples hard with the night chill, I asked where your bra is?

She showed me it in her hand and walked upstairs gesturing me to follow! I follow her up stairs as she walks into our bedroom. She removes her dress and is totally naked, I asked her if she had a good night she simply laid on the bed and said come and find out. I took my clothes off to reveal my throbbing cock. I make my way up the bed and she kisses me, she guides my cock into her pussy. I literally slide in, not like normal love; juice more slippery. She says to me does it feel like I had a good night, I was fucking my wife using another man's cum as lube!

I was far too horny to care; it was at this point she told me the events of her evening out. They got in the car and drove to Lee's house where they chatted for a bit in the car. That's when Lee said "I'm going to kiss you Trinity" Trinity replied I'm going to let you. She told me they kissed, his hand were feeling their way around her breasts, he could feel them in all their glory as she had removed her bra while in the pub and put it in her bag. Trinity has amazing breasts not to big not to small and perfect nipples that are dark and when erect are easy to tweak.

He put his hands through the opening of her dress and played with her nipples, she reached over to feel his cock, she said how much bigger it was and wanted to feel it in her. Lee undid his zipper so Trinity could feel his cock; she said it was throbbing with precum already flowing. She pulled his cock out and was impressed at what was before her. He was significantly bigger than me. She told me I was great in bed but often longed for a large cock in her.

She told me it was at that point she knew she was going to have him. She straddled over his side and hitched her skirt up. She lowered herself on to his cock and told me it felt incredible, his large helmet stretched her lips as in entered her now soaking fanny. It was the type of cock you ease in rather than simply sit on. This was driving me nuts knowing my wife had been fucked by a big cock (I know she always longed for the feeling a larger cock could give) She told me how great it felt gripping his cock from the inside, how he was sucking her tits while she grinded on his cock and how hard she climaxed.

All the time I was fucking her, adding my precum to the reminiscence of his come inside her that Lee had left. As I fucked her harder she told me how Lee told her he wanted to come deep inside her and how she told him to do so, making her grind harder on him until he let out a moan of elation.

This made Trinity come hard on his cock again. Once they had finished her still sat on his now deflating cock he looked at her and said he had waited a long time to do that. Trinity slid of him and looked at his cum soaked cock and thought she would finish the evening off by cleaning up any mess and preceded to gently lick the cum from his cock.

Lee pulled her hair back to kiss her this turned trinity on as it did Lee as his large member started to grow again but Trinity new she had to leave. She kissed Lee passionately and said goodbye. It was at this point I shot my load inside her. Knowing there was now my cum and Lee's inside my wife's pussy was too much. The next few days resulted in lots of steamy sessions and the mention of another night out with Lee!