Facial Hook-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody's ever seen me like this..." she breathed. "Do you like?" she asked, I remember it seeming odd that she would be seeking my approval afterward.

"I do," breathed myself, now sneak a glance at the most beautiful part of her hiding between her legs, suddenly cast under a spell by the forbidden sight of her own privates bursting like my own. She caught me staring at her and then opened her legs wide for me, her most revealing photos on SG not showing any part of her actual pussy. It was the most erotic thing I had seen, her vulva just a glistening slit running between her swollen lips. I wondered if she was a virgin, and how amazing something that tight would feel wrapped around my aching cock I still stroked.

"I need to shower," she said.

"No, you should leave it on your face until you get home," I boldly stated.

She looked over at me, through her one open that conveyed shock.

"My friend is with me... I must have passed dozens of people..."

"I think your friend should see you like this, it will make her jealous. And as for everyone else... well, at least they'll know you belong to somebody marked like this."

Aurora smiled uneasily as if weighing her options before finally exhaling and reaching for her phone. I crawled on top of her chest without asking, stroking my drained cock at her cum-covered face while she waited for her friend to pick up.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm ready. Okay? See you then," she said, hanging up and then staring up at me stroking myself at her already glazed, cocoa features. She looked up at me.

"You don't mind if I go again, do you?" I asked.

"Do what you got to do," she said simply enough.

I took the back of her head into my hand and started stroking my cock furiously, trying to summon what little I had left in me to shoot out of me and onto the Indian goddess' face beneath me. I started to feel a familiarly tingling sensation deep within me, unsure that I would last very long knowing that the mess smeared all over this beautiful girl's face was my own. I wasn't sure where I wanted to cum anymore, so long as she drowned in it. If I could have offered her a flute of my semen, I would.

"I'm going to cum on your already cum-drenched face..." I told her.

"Cover me, mark me again," she begged honestly enough.

I placed my cock right at the base of her virgin brow and grunted at the sensation of my penis on her skin, her long, dark, thick eyelashes tickling my sensitive underside. Then, I felt my balls empty and a surge through my cock as a euphoric burst spilled out my head and onto the young girl's brow. I began to paint her brow with what very little sperm I had left, just two thick bursts worth that I used to fill in her brow. She looked up at me as the cum began to spill down into her eyelashes. My semen splintered like a forbidden spider-web of white between her lashes when she blinked, her one working eye now almost completely sealed shut too. I smiled down at her and leaned back onto her flat tummy, mesmerized by my second coating. A moment later, we both heard knocking. This was the moment of truth. Aurora scooped the cum out of her recently sealed eye as I climbed off of her. I answered the door and saw her friend standing in the doorway, an awkward beat between us. I let her in, even though Aurora wasn't finished, the friend catching sight of her partially nude friend finishing changing back into her clothes beside the bed. When Aurora approached us, my semen still splattered and smeared all over her face, her friend's jaw nearly hit the floor. Aurora looked embarrassed but stood her ground.

"Oh my God! Sweetie, do you want a tissue or something?" she asked, concerned.

"No, I kind of want to wear it until we get home," she suggested innocently.

"Outside!"

"Just stay close to me, okay?"

"I... okay..." But what could her friend say in such a situation?

I wasn't sure what was protocol in this situation, sending a beautiful woman I had just met out into the world wearing my semen on her face. Could I get in trouble if she got caught? I had never done anything like this before, I didn't know. We said out awkward goodbyes and then she was gone, clearly more focused on braving the world than kissing me goodbye. Needless to say I gathered my things and left not too long afterwards. When I got home and signed on later that night, Aurora had posted a new blog on her SG page. I immediately clicked on it, shocked to see she had braved her audience in deciding to share with them her biggest fantasy of all.

[from (Aurora)'s blog]

Received my first facial today! Met a friend online who shot the biggest load all over me and I don't mind sharing it with you. It was a pretty big mess he left me, but what a beautiful mess it was. And it was a gift for my face specifically. I wore it all the way home even. I think my friend thinks I'm the biggest slut she's ever met. Anyway click on the link below to see yours truly's face covered in the thickest, whitest cum ever.

The reaction to her facial was to be expected. A number of comments feigned shock, others indignation and shame. But some girls (much to my surprise, most of her Suicide Girls friends) cheered her creamy mess on. I was shocked at the hundred plus comments she got and their mixed reaction, instantly hard knowing in those photos she was marked in my cum and nothing anyone could say or do would ever change that. And that's what I loved about cumming on her face. It was a moment nobody could take away from us, even though so many would be quick to tell us why we (or I) were wrong. I met up with her a few more times to shoot my loads into her face since then, but she never asked for anything else... and I was always happy to deliver. She eventually got a boyfriend, which only caused her to upgrade her fantasy as I have since downloaded many of her videos [which all involved her sucking her boyfriend's cock before he covered her face in his own cum]. Maybe one day I'll meet her again...

Fin

12