Fact And Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A face went down to my left breast and lips started kissing my nipples. Another guy moved in and took my hand and put it on his cock. His other hand moved between my legs and he started fingering my pussy, while he jerked my hand over his cock.

Hands seemed to reach out and grab bits of me, and I felt like a victim in a zombie film, as the undead weighed up the bits they wanted first!

One of the guys was on his knees at my feet, he said, "My turn mate."

Fingers left my pussy and they were soon replaced by lips and a tongue. Having all these men pawing, and exploring tits, pussy, and my bum, was unthinkable 10 minutes ago in the car.

"Will you suck me?"

"Of course she will, she's just a little shy, but believe me she's good," Harry replied before I could even form an answer in my head.

"It's her first time here, isn't it?" the guy slurping on my pussy said, and then went back to peeling my lips apart and sticking his tongue in me.

"Don't worry sexy, you are doing fine," another guy added.

I think Harry pushed me to my knees at that point. Two cocks covered in rubber were just a few inches from my face, and excited fingers rolled a condom on a large cock.

The cock in the middle pushed past my lips, and I started sucking. Both my hands had been moved to two other hard dicks, and I just started jerking them. The guy was still licking my pussy, but he was lead on the ground on his back. His tongue worked on me, while some other man was stood behind me, flicking his fingers over my nipples.

"God, these are sexy and hard, and so nice and big, you should be proud of them love," the tit guy whispered in my ear.

The guy I was sucking was very hard. He pulled out and two dicks moved towards my vacant mouth. They both stopped, I think realising they both intend my mouth was going next on their cocks. It was almost embarrassing for them I guess, but one gave way to the other, and my mouth seemed to be a lot fuller than with the previous cock.

The guy licking my pussy had stopped, and he shuffled about, I guess it was uncomfortable down there. I lifted my ass while still sucking on cock number two and playing with cock three and four, so he could get out.

"Alright love?" he asked from down below and still on his back.

I groaned on the cock I was sucking, and that was when the guy underneath me shoved his hips up, and pushed his cock in me! His arms pulled the tops of my thighs down, until I started bouncing on his hard dick. Eventually the cock fell from my mouth.

I gasped and panted, as another dick, the third guy's dick was pushed in my mouth.

I heard panting and straining from the man beneath me as he fucked me, and it wasn't long before he was still.

I seemed to get pulled on to my back, and I had one guy sucking my nipple as a cock entered my pussy. He was bigger than the first guy who fucked me, and I just lay there feeling my body jerking quickly every time he thrust in me.

Five cocks came in me in less than 20 minutes, and at the end Harry had to pick me up off the car rug he had thrown down. The men had gone as quickly as they had appeared. I was speechless as Harry got me in my dress, and then into the car.

"That's a good girl, wasn't that fun?"

I just gave him a glare like he was insane, but I had come twice without him knowing.

He chuckled and patted my thigh. I jerked my leg away from him, but he still chuckled. We drove home in silence, and when we got home I headed straight for the bath.

As I lay soaking, the night's events came back into my head, the lorry drivers, and then the guys who had fucked me. Five cocks in my mouth, five cocks in my pussy, and I didn't even know the guy's names!

The following week there was a knock on the door. Sam stood there with a bunch of flowers, after all that had gone on I should have turned him and the flowers away.

"Mum and dad have gone to say goodbye to granny. They are staying the night there, I thought, well, Dad sent you these flowers round."

I pulled an envelop out of the flowers, opened it and read the words inside.

"He said the flowers are to thank you for looking after me, that's what he said he wrote in the card."

I looked at the note Harry had scribbled inside. It read, "We are picking Sam up from the house at 10 in the morning. Make sure he's there by then."

"So, where are you staying, tonight?"

Sam shuffled his feet and smiled a little, "I told mum and dad I was going to stay with a friend, but I'm not really. I've got to be at home by 10, dad said."

"Oh, I have got a bed here you can sleep in, if you wish? You'll have to share it though, but I warn you hands do wander, and you might not get much sleep."

"That's fine, I'm not really tired."

I closed the door and we smiled at each other.

12