Faded Photographs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't say it if it weren't so. It couldn't have turned out better, had I'd done it myself," I responded, reassuredly.

"Oh, wow! Thank you so much, Bert. Hearing you say that means so much to me, you just don't know. I'm pretty proud of what I did today," she said, almost sounding a bit justifiably boastful. She slowly walked up to me, put her arms around me, and said, "Thanks for everything, Bert," and gave me a nice soft kiss.

I've never been someone to be afraid of a little dirt, so I just savored the moment, along with feeling her body, wearing only her thin coveralls, pressing against my near naked body. It was a glorious moment for both of us, but for very different reasons.

Once we broke from our embrace, I looked her up and down, and said, "Wouldn't you like to get out of those dirty, sweaty clothes, take a nice hot shower, and get back into those nice clean clothes you arrived here wearing? I could have a nice cold glass of iced tea waiting for you at the patio table. Then we can praise and admire your masterpiece, before we start grilling dinner. How does that sound?"

"Mmm, a shower sounds absolutely wonderful and desperately needed. Sitting on the patio with an iced tea with you sounds equally inviting and nice, too. Let me get out of these clothes and go shower. Is everything I might need right there in the bathroom?" Kayla asked.

"Yup, everything's right there for you, and there's a hairdryer in the cabinet under the sink," I informed her.

I had cleaned and put away all the gardening equipment we'd used, when Kayla appeared on the patio, and said, "Wow, I needed that, I feel like a million bucks . . . thanks for the use of the shower." I looked up and, once again, was awestruck by this gorgeous creature in her skintight, yellow jumpsuit. "You look like a million bucks, too. Sit down and I'll get us both a glass of iced tea," I said, as I began to walk into the kitchen. I returned and placed her tea on the table in front of her and sat down beside her with my own.

She took a sip, and said, "Mmm, so refreshing. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks." She looked at me fondly with a grateful smile touching her lips.

We immediately began admiring the work she had done and the improvement it made to the garden. We went on for several minutes. I then said, "Once your flowers begin to bloom, we'll have to have another cookout and invite your mother, so she can witness this masterpiece her little girl has created. I only wish I'd had the foresight to take a picture of you and how you looked before you got out of your dirty clothes and showered. That way she could really appreciate the hard work you put into this lovely piece of work of yours."

I got up from the table and said, "I'll be right back. I need to take a quick shower myself. I didn't even work up a sweat. You did all the work, so this won't take long. Enjoy your iced tea, and relax. This will only take a few minutes."

I took a thorough, but quick shower and put on a clean pair of shorts. I then rejoined Kayla on the patio, after freshening up our iced teas.

Perhaps a half minute had passed after returning with the fresh drinks when I looked at her, and said, "Kayla, there's a few things that we need to discuss before things go any further." She took another sip and looked at me as though she knew what was coming, and said, "Yes, I know we need to." She turned to stare out at the garden silently, in anticipation of hearing something she didn't want to.

I took a large gulp of my tea, took a deep breath, and began. "The first thing I want to impress upon you is that, for some reason, I feel very close to you, and have the utmost respect for you. That will never change, no matter how this summer ends up. You need to know that I feel the same about your mother, and would never intentionally do something to jeopardize the respect and friendship all three of us enjoy. I look upon what happened between us the other day as just something that wasn't planned and just happened, and have no selfish expectations or demands of you. If you've decided that it would be best if we both forget the other day and go on as acquaintances that now share a garden, I would be fine with that. We could go on as just special friends, with the garden as our only mutual interest."

Kayla, relieved to hear that I wasn't suggesting we end our lustful ways, looked at me, and said, "I feel the same about you, Bert. I personally have no desire to have what we found end. I'm not talking about love that leads to a lifelong relationship. I'm talking about two people who have mutual respect and admiration for each other and enjoy being together. If the intimacy we experienced continues, I have no reservations and would enjoy it tremendously. The condition being that we make every effort to assure that no one else knows, or even suspects, anything illicit is going on between the two of us, except an innocent friendship, especially Mom."

I said, "I'm glad we both feel the same about all this and I look forward to the rest of the summer. I would never embarrass or disrespect you, or your mother. Knowing your mother, as I believe I do, there is no way she would condone or deal pleasantly with knowing there was more than just friendship and gardening between us."

"No, that would undoubtedly get very ugly. This must always remain just between us. I trust you with protecting my innocence. If I were not sure about that, the other day would never have happened. I know that you'll also protect how I appear in my mother's eyes as well, and I know she trusts you, implicitly, to do nothing but what is best for her daughter, and protect me as a father would his own daughter. I know, for sure, that's how she feels about you." Kayla, said, sincerely.

I replied, "Well, I've never had any children, but I'd have been proud to have one like you. I just don't know any respectable father that would be sexually intimate with his daughter. So even though I strangely feel a strong connection between us, I'm not quite sure how decent a human being I really am."

"Let's not even go there. Let's just enjoy what we have, and how we feel, without getting too analytical. That always seems to convolute and spoil a good thing," she said, as she smiled and patted my thigh.

We sat there for over an hour after this conversation, just consumed in idle talk, sometimes saying something that gave us both a laugh. Finally, I suggested we get the grille going, and asked, "Hot dogs and potato salad okay with you?"

She put on that naughty look again, and said, "I'm always ready for one of your hot dogs," then giggled, bringing my mind to a different place than where it had just been. "I'll turn on the grille and go get the hot dogs," I said, and got up and headed to the slider.

"Can I help in any way?" Kayla asked.

"Nope, you just stay right here and keep looking beautiful. If you start prancing around me in that outfit, we may never get to eat. Thanks anyway, but just the thought of you is distraction enough . . . a rather nice distraction, never-the-less. This'll only take a few minutes. More iced tea?" I asked, as I entered the kitchen.

"Not right now. I'll wait until we eat. Thanks anyway," she responded.

Once the hot dogs were cooked and everything needed was already on the table, we began having our late lunch. I was watching Kayla intently as she took every bite. Fortunately, she chewed slowly and delicately, which gave me time to examine her near naked body, covered only by the artificial layer of skin her extremely tight, thin materialled jumpsuit provided. She was so beautiful and desirous, in a sweet and innocent way.

"I have no idea what I ever did to deserve such a treasure to grace my later life, and I don't care if I ever know . . . as long as it continues," I thought to myself, as I tasted every morsel my eyes consumed. Suddenly, my euphoric mind-set was interrupted by a few raindrops landing on my arms.

At that very same moment, Kayla looked up at the sky, placed one of her hands out, palm up, and said, "Ooh, I think it's starting to rain."

I stood up and grabbed both our plates, and replied, "Yeah, we'd better finish inside," and opened the screen slider.

Kayla also stood up, and said, "I'll get the buns and the rest of the hot dogs." Then she joined me in the kitchen. We got everything in the house, and finished eating in the kitchen.

While cleaning off the table and putting everything away, we were both in front of the sink rinsing out our glasses, when I turned to Kayla, and said, "You might want to leave your dirty sneakers here, rather than having to 'Schlep' them back and forth each time you come to work on your garden. Leave the coveralls here also. I'll wash them with my own laundry. This way, when you put them on the next time, they'll be nice and clean for you."

"Aww, that's so thoughtful of you. Thanks," she said, smiling appreciatively.

She then slowly slid between me and the sink, facing me. She looked at me, wearing a very sexual smile on her face, and pressed her body directly against my own. She stood on her toes, lining her pussy up with my responding cock. She then placed her full, open lips on mine and gave me a long kiss. I felt her tongue moving against my lips, seeking entrance, which I immediately accommodated. As our tongues intermingled, she began gyrating her hips, causing her vulva to tease my now stiffening cock to a full erection. We conducted a little more foreplay before she slightly pulled away.

I looked at her, and gently asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She remined looking directly into my eyes, as though searching my soul, and convincingly whispered, "Mm hmm, Yes . . . very sure."

We both slowly turned in the direction of the hallway. She headed towards my bedroom with me following closely behind. As we walked, I noticed, for the first time, what appeared to be a favoring of one leg in her otherwise normal graceful stride. As we entered the bedroom, I asked, in a concerned voice, "Are you feeling alright?" I nodded and raised my arm slightly towards her legs when she turned her head to look at me.

She glanced down at her legs, and said, "Oh yeah, I'm fine. I think I just slightly pulled a muscle. It's nothing," as she reached down and lightly grasped her left thigh.

She was already unbuttoning her jumpsuit, when I said, "Let me give it a little massage. It may help to loosen it up and relax it."

She finished removing her jumpsuit and panties, and laid on her belly, with one side of her beautiful face still visible to me.

I nearly gasped aloud in awe at the sight of her sculptured, naked body and incredibly beautiful face. "Such beauty and perfection even Aphrodite and Venus would've revered themselves," I thought. I'm sure my old cock got even harder. I quickly gathered my senses, knowing that she couldn't thoroughly enjoy what was about to happen, as she should, with a cramped leg. I immediately concentrated on her aching muscle, as difficult as that was. I got on the bed beside her and tenderly began squeezing her hamstring, and asked, "Right here?"

She moaned softly, as her body slightly tensed. She only responded with a long and slow, "Mmm hmm."

I got up, and said, "Be right back." I went to the bathroom and got a fresh, clean towel and my tube of muscle relaxing rub, and returned. Not being able to avoid admiring Kayla's perfect, young body and paying particular attention to her gloriously round, firm ass. I got back onto the bed and put a small amount of ointment in my hand, rubbed my hands together to bring the salve to a comfortable temperature, before applying it to her ailing hamstring. I began working the ointment, and its soothing powers, into her muscle, of course, allowing an errant finger occasionally brush gently along her labia. After a few minutes of kneading her leg, allowing the rub to do its magic, Kayla let out a soft, "Ooh," and in a mellow, singing sounding voice, softly said, "That feels tremendously soothing and absolutely wonderful."

I stopped after a few more minutes, making sure I didn't accidentally put her to sleep. "Heavens! What a disaster that would be," I thought. I grabbed the towel and wiped her leg, then my hands thoroughly of any residue that might still be on then. I then began lightly rubbing her ass cheeks with my fingertips, in circular motions, while occasionally running the fingertips of one hand along the crease of her ass, not wanting to temper her amorous mood any more than it may have already been. I continued those fingertip actions another few minutes before Kayla slowly rolled herself over and onto her back.

While she was turning herself, I removed my elastic waistband shorts, pulling the front away from my stomach and over my cockhead and my engorged, veiny, circumcised cock. I continued removing them until they were down to my ankles. I then just let them fall off the bed onto the floor. Not wanting to deprive her of the oral pleasures she bestowed upon me a few days before, I brought my face to her blonde, trimmed, pubic hair and placed my mouth on her visible labia. After some soft kissing of her vagina, I inserted my tongue between its lips and ran it up and down, tasting and drinking the sweet juices of her young pussy.

I then moved my tongue to her protruding clitoris and began teasing it with swift flicking motions. Kayla was now making moans and sighs of pleasure. I then placed my lips around her now very erect clit and began rapidly sucking in and out. Kayla raised her hips, and made sounds I could barely recognize as the English language. Excitedly, she said, "Oh, my God, that feels out of this fucking world. What are you doing? I've never felt anything like that in my life before," as she firmly placed both her hands at the back of my head and pulled it firmly against her pussy. I didn't stop sucking her clit, and she obviously didn't want me to. She, shortly thereafter, began to convulse and yell out, repeatedly, "Yes, yes, oh yeeess," and had one of many intense orgasms. I don't know how long I sucked her before she released my head from the grasp of her hands. She placed her hands near the back of each of my armpits, in an attempt to pull me up, letting me know that she wanted me on top of her.

As I got completely on top of her and our eyes met, she said, "That was outstanding, Bert." She kissed me lovingly, then in one graceful shove, rolled me over on my back, and began licking my shaft and balls, teasingly and agonizingly slow, while she made "Mmm" sounds of contentment. She then moved upward and placed her young lips around my cock, inserting it down to the crown of my cockhead. She slowly slid back up while sucking, until her lips only covered my urethra and sucked my precum from inside my cock, as though she were drinking from a straw.

She then climbed on top while facing me, grabbed the base of my cock and lined it up with her vaginal entrance. I looked at my cock and noticed that it was so full of blood, that I envisioned my swollen veins bursting and my cockhead exploding to pieces before it was buried in her treasure chest of lust. As she placed the tip of my cockhead directly aligned with her entrance, she slowly slid down the shaft, causing it to slowly begin to disappear into her hungry, taut, honey pot. I could feel a slight resistance from her vaginal passage as I entered her.

"Your cock is so fat," she murmured.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"It hurts so good . . . this is why I wanted to be on top, this first time," she softly said. She made a prolonged "Aah" sound, without interruption, until her pussy was completely devouring my old cock.

Kayla began moving her hips in a circular motion, while continuing to slowly move up and down my shaft. I could feel the walls of her tight young pussy snugly wrap around my blood filled, swollen member. It felt as though she was consuming my cock with her soaking wet pussy. She began moving faster, with purpose now, as her tits bounced up and down in unison with her body. They were glistening from her perspiration, and looked like two shiny beautiful globes. Her up and down movements increased in speed, as she became locked in on to the explosion that was about to take her over completely. Suddenly, I saw her face contort and her eyes roll back in her head, as she yelled out, making inaudible, animalistic sounds. I felt her inner walls begin to violently contract, squeezing my cock tightly, then relaxing, in rapid succession. She then had another intense orgasm, stronger than her first.

I wanted to ensure this was going to be a momentous session of intercourse for her, and it appears, I was in the process of doing just that. I wanted to please her like she'd never been pleased sexually before. I honestly didn't want this to end. I was captivated and a prisoner of the moment. Once completing her orgasm, she literally plopped her torso against my chest, as her perspiration covered tits slid a little as they pressed against me. She was gasping for breath, and I could feel droplets of perspiration fall onto my face from her forehead. I was in a utopic world I couldn't remember ever being before. I also sensed that a lot of pent up frustration had just been released from Kayla.

Once she caught her breath, she began breathing at a more normal pace again. She rolled off me and onto her back, and said, "Now it's your turn," while looking at me with a "Take me" look on her face.

I mounted her, lining up my cock, and rubbing it up and down her now saturated labia crease. This caused her to make a hissing sound indicating great pleasure. When my cockhead found her wet and slippery entrance, her pussy seemed to suck my cock inside her, as if a ravenous feral beast on a fresh kill. I made a feeble attempt at maintaining control of my emotions, but still managed to just slowly slide my cock in and out of this glorious, tight, young, pussy. I began gyrating my hips in a circular motion, coinciding my movements with my thrusts, remembering Kayla's movements while she was fucking me, thinking that she really liked that action.

Evidently, I was right, because it wasn't long before I could feel her inner thighs tighten around my legs. Her breathing, once again, became labored and she started to convulse slightly. All of a sudden she became rabid like, moving her hips in unison with mine, and growled, in a voice as if possessed, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard. Fill me with your precious, hot, viscous cum." She put her hands on each of my ass cheeks and pulled me into her so forcefully that my balls were banging against her anus. She let go with another powerfully intense orgasm. Her contracting vagina walls massaged my cock and it was more than my old cock could withstand any longer. I felt the intense beginnings of my own orgasm building deep in my balls. I began accelerating my own stokes and increased their intensity. I could feel my juices rapidly rising up my cock, much like the hot lava of a volcano about to erupt. Suddenly, I was there. I began grunting and snorting as the intensity was stronger than I thought I was capable of.

Kayla apparently could feel my cock swell even more, signaling my approaching orgasm. She hungrily whispered, "Yes baby, explode inside me. I want a part of you living inside me while I'm sleeping tonight, alone in my own bed."

Hearing those words from her sent my old cum shooting intensely and deeply. Copious amounts of my seed filled this gorgeous woman's young, hungry womb of 22 years. I held my cock deep inside her, as it continued to throb and send more, only droplets now, of my semen into her. As I began to relax, I heard Kayla whisper, "Oh yes, baby. I love feeling your fat, throbbing cock in me. It is so wonderful."

It was my turn alright! My turn to also gasp for air, while droplets of my own perspiration fell upon her lovely face and our body perspiration intermingled as one. The pungent aroma of sex permeated the air. She was right . . . it was wonderful.