Fae Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,819 Followers

Two soft lips pressed against his, and he felt his belly muscles ripple with desire. The lips parted and a soft little tongue pressed insistantly between his teeth and lips. He was intoxicated by her rich taste, and began to return the tender kiss. Then, her small mouth was covering his and pressing down hard. Her tongue snaked over his, teasing him with each flick and swirl.

He was on his side, facing Plest now, and he became aware of the heat where Veen was pressing her tender globes flat against his back. Her mouth was at his ear, nipping at his earlobe, her hot breath sending electric pulses down his spine. He felt her hands running over his flanks, and sliding teasingly into his boxer briefs, just barely brushing his aching member in a way that made him want to beg her to stop and continue at the same time.

Plest sucked on his tongue hungrily. Her hands were in his wet hair, holding his head tight, while she kissed him like she was attempting to devour him. He could only kiss her back in a vain effort to match her ferocity.

Uncertain, and shakey at first, he placed one of his hands, feeling to him now like giant's paw, on Plest's side. He felt the delicate ribcage heaving in excited breaths beneath that satin skin.

One of Plest's hands wrenched free of his hair and grabbed his hand fiercly. He tried to draw it back, worrying he had overstepped, but Plest pulled at it desperately and wrapped it around one firm breast. Using her hand to guide his, she encouraged him to squeeze her so tightly he felt he must surely be hurting her. His reward, however, was deeper and longer kisses, as if she was trying to occupy all of his mouth.

Veen was now running her wet tongue into his ear. Her hands had found his nipples, hardened by the cold and his desire, and were expertly pinching them. Her own nipples now felt like two pebbles pressing into his back. He arched slightly to feel her desire push deeper into his flesh.

He felt Veen's hands moving over Plest's, in his hair, and then felt his head being turned. He opened his lids to stare now into Veen's eyes, blacker than the mountain pool, set in that impossibly fine white face.

Her kiss was every bit as ravenous as her sister's, but her taste and scent were different. Whereas Plest filled his senses with heavy earthy tones that made his mind grow foggy, Veen was all citrus and honeysuckle and seemed to waken his mind to the experience. Each sister set his nerves afire in different ways, and the combination was enough to overwhelm him.

He was licking inside Veen's mouth, tasting her, trying to merge even more closely with her. She responded with small animal whimpers that tempted him to bite, wolf-like, into her tender flesh.

Plest, meanwhile, slipped two hands into his briefs and dug her nails into his ass cheeks, then bit down hard on the side of his neck. Not enough to break the skin, but certainlly enough to leave a mark. It drove him wild. He wrapped his arms around Veen and was, momentarily, concerened he might damage her in his crushing embrace.

As if some unseen cue had passed between the sisters, four hands began tugging at his briefs. He wriggled his hips, feeling the luxurious softness of the moss beneath him.

Veen had to peel back front, while Plest slid the shorts down from behind, to get them past his iron rod of an erection. He sprang free and convulsively pressed his hard length against Veen's firm thighs, wanting feeling the heat of her skin.

The four hands moved his hips back, and he groaned as he broke contact with Veen. His penis felt the sudden cold in contrast with the warm skin it had just been sliding against.

Plest had her legs up over his hips, from behind. He could actually feel the wetness where she was rubbing her groin against his lower back. Then her small hands were on his length. He rolled his head back in pleasure, but Veen held him tight and continued their voracious kiss. She worked so hard at it he felt like she was literally sucking something out of him.

Plest's hands fluttered over his length. It was clear they were too small to encircle his girth individully. But they moved with expert precision. Sliding unhurriedly up and down, a small finger running the length of the broad vein on the underside of his cock and teasingly slipping into the cleft beneath his glans.

He fought with every inch of self control not to come and send a burst of seed onto Veen's taut belly and thighs.

When Veen broke the kiss he felt like he had been holding his breath for minutes. He gasped at the air, trying desprerately to fill his lungs. She was grinning, licking her lips like she had just eaten a delicious meal.

One of them, or both, seized his shoulders and rolled him hard onto his back. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched the immaculate site of those two identical but negative faces kissing their way slowly down his abdomen. His belly fluttered and tickled under their tongues and he felt the urge to laugh, quickly replaced by the urge to cry out when he felt their breath in the hair around the base of his shaft.

As if they were kissing a tender wound they kissed softly on each side of the base of his cock. Two tongues ran up the side, navigating along the lines set by bulging veins, until they reached the underside of his glans and began to lap at the sensitive tissue there.

He watched as their parted mouths moved over the swollen head of his cock and met at his narrow opening. He was almost shocked as the mirror image of perfection met in a kiss. As their tongues flicked out to meet they swirled around him and slid over the sensitive tip of his cock. The sensation was almost too overpowering to bear.

When Veen took him in her mouth he, again, just barely held back from orgasm. He tried to flood his mind with the least sexual thoughts he could imagine: Backgammon with his grandfather, his ancient school teacher removing her dentures to eat a boiled sweet, the contents of a lunch box he had found in his school bag after it had lain unopened for an entire summer vacation. All of them came very close to becoming almost erotic under this sexual onslaught.

Veen was hot and moist, she struggled to fit her small mouth around him, but she worked with abandon. Freely she let her saliva pour over him as she worked to take him deeper. Her sister had her mouth lower down, lapping at his saliva soaked cock, before tonguing his tesicles and nipping excitingly at his perineum.

Then they switched, moving with an alarming synchronicity. Plest was more insistant, sucking harder and faster, but not drawing him as deep. He found his fingers were sunk deep into the moss, beginning to tear it out in clumps. He felt like she was trying to physically suck the semen out of him. She had all but succeeded, when they both suddenly, and without warning, broke away from him.

Their absence, this close to orgasm, was worse than any physical pain he could imagine. He actually cried out, begging them to continue.

They had risen and were standing over him. He suddenly felt helples and exposed. He felt panic rise in him that this might be some cruel trick, that they had been teasing him. If that were the case he feared for his sanity.

He tried to raise his back off the moss, but Veen pressed her hands to his shoulders, forcing him down. He obliged, but stared at them curiously.

Plest stepped over him, legs either side of his hips. As she dropped he knew what was happening, but could scarce believe it. He wanted to cheer, to celebrate with every vibrating fibre of his being.

Veen was behind him now, kneeling so that her chin rested in the hollow between his neck and shoulder and her arms interlinked with his so that her hands could lie across his chest. His nose was filled with the orange blossom scent of her hair. Out of the corner of his eye he could see her expression was as eager as he imagined his own must be.

Plest's bowstring tight body was beaded with moisture. He followed the shifting curves and lines of her body as she squatted over him. He wanted to purr like a kitten when she gripped his dense shaft and lifted it, positioning it to line up with her lowering sex.

He quivered when he brushed her entrance. It was already slick and his tip came away glistening. She pressed again, and he found himself straining against the tight entrance between her cleft. Gradually it parted, allowing him in with torturous slowness.

Sliding into her was like having warm honey poured over his erection. She fitted him almost as closely as his own skin, her every internal contour seemingly constructed to maximise the pleasure he felt through every nerve ending. It was all too much for him. The sisters had driven him past fever pitch, he felt a mad desire to claw at his skin to let the pent up desire in him escape.

As she settled incrementally lower onto him, he felt himself swell inside her, stretching the turgid walls that encased him to their limit. Her only response was the squeeze back. He had not even started to move inside her, but he knew it was already too late. He opened his mouth to sound a warning, but succeeded only in letting a deep moan escape.

He burst inside her like a pricked water balloon. His seed came torrenting out of him, sending floods of heat deep inside her.

She fell back on her hands, back arched, chest heaving in a way that swayed her heavy breasts. Even as he poured into her, in pulse after pulse of heart clenching ecstasy, he felt guilty for not having even started the process of giving her pleasure.

Yet, as his body went limp, and she fell forward over him, breasts resting heavily on his chest, he felt her smile against his skin as she kissed along his jawline. He had to be propped up by Veen behind him. He could hear her giggles of delight in his ear as she alternately ran her hands over his chest and around the swell where her sister's breasts were pressed flat against him.

"I'm sorry," he managed to gasp out. He felt shattered by the intensity of the orgasm, more so than he should have, given he had barely exerted himself. "I couldn't... " but he was still so shaken by the event, his thoughts were too incoherent for him to complete. "Sorry," he finished lamely.

"Don't apologise, darling. We haven't even truly begun yet." Veen replied.

"I know, I am sorry, but I can't... not so soon..."

Both girls laughed.

Plest had raised herself off him, and he looked down his chest and, between deep breaths, and saw himself still buried deep inside her stretched entrance. To his surprise, he was still hard.

Rock hard.

It was impossible. Even in his fittest, horniest, early teenage years he had needed at least 15 minutes recovery time.

He shifted his weight, feeling himself stir inside her. He had expected to feel the uncomfortable ticklishness in his shaft he always got, post orgasm, but he only felt the reawakening of his desire. He laughed. The two sisters giggled. Veen kissed him tenderly on the temple.

Plest raised heself so that their only point of contact was where she was tightly wrapped around the tip of his glans. Feeling her slide over his skin sent fresh shivers of pleasure through him.

Gently, she lowered herself onto him again, her bottom lip slipping between her teeth so that she could bite down on it. He could not stop his hips squirming gleefully beneath her. He stretched out laguidly, curious to see what new levels of pleasure his body was going to be pushed to.

He was fascinated by the semen that dripped out in between the almost imperceptible separation between their two bodies. It was both lubricant and seal, allowing her to slide frictionlessly over him, yet seeming to create a vacuum within her. Each time he pulled out. It swelled the head of his penis and seemed to suck him back in.

As Plest impaled herself over and over in slow motion, Veen was leaning over from behind, savagely lapping at his open mouth, sucking hard on his bottom lip whenever she could trap it between hers. The inverted kiss was sensual in the extreme, made more so by the warmth of her breasts on his wet hair.

He was pinned, completely helpless under their loving attention. He raised his hands and sank them into Veen's generous breasts. Her kisses become longer and deeper as he found her pebble-hard nipples and began to tesase them between thumb and forefinger.

Plest was rocking against him harder now, her little hands were clawing at his chest. Veen moved over him so that he could continue his sloppy kisses on her breasts, which now hung in his face like fruit ready to be plucked. He swirled his tongue around each nipple before drawing them in deep to suckle. His teeth, his lips and his tongue all combined in a rapacious flurry, which won him his first genuine moan of deep pleasure from Veen's lips. It was the finest reward he had ever won.

His hands were now free to clutch at her pliant ass cheeks, digging into her muscles. He massaged first, then began to work his hands deeper and lower. He felt a thrill when his first fingertip brushed the soft petals of her sex. It came away hot and wet. He longed to taste her sweetness on his tongue. Greedily his fingers sought out her damp folds, tracing a slow path to familiarise themselves with her anatomy.

He circled her entrance, and teased her by pressing the very tip of his finger into her, feeling her tightness squeeze him. He moved the finger in and out slowly. The entrance was tight, but so well lubricated he was able to move in deeper with little effort. He felt her lifting her ass to thrust against him. He tentatively held a second finger in place for her to push back on. She strained against it, and then accepted it hungrily. While his one hand was sucked in, he withdrew the other and brought it in between his head and slid it along her tensing belly until it found her cleft. His fingers had barely begun their search when they found the hardened nub of her clitoris, just aching to be rubbed.

As she slid up and down on his two fingers, he circled her little clit. He felt her hands digging into his hips and knew he had found a sweet spot.

As Plest was slid back and forth on his shaft, he could hear her voice coming in hoarse little pants, and she seemed to be constricting ever tighter around him. Each stroke ended with her absorbing him in right up to the base of his cock. If he had not ejaculated minutes before he knew he would have already come again. Regardless, he was already fighting back the muscle spasms beginning in his stomach.

Now that he was breathing Veen in with each fluid motion of her body over his face, he knew he had to taste her soon or else go insane. He cupped her cheeks and pulled her forward. She read his intention and flowed over him like a liquid. Between Veen's thighs he was able to watch her place her hands on her sister's groin, above where his cock was driving into Plest. Before he was enclosed between those perfect thighs he was able to glimpse Veen moving forward, her mouth open to enclose Plest's exposed clitoris.

He, in turn, opened his mouth to receive the benediction of Veen's dripping cleft. She nested on his face, presenting herself in such a way to offer up her little pearl to his reaching tongue. As her thighs closed around him he became lost in a world of her nectar sweet taste and smell. If he had been given the most succulent, soft fruit imaginable, and told he could consume it with his tongue alone, he could not have been more fervored in his attention.

He reached around behind her with both hands, gripping her ass and slipping his finger once more into her entrance, which welcomed him like a much missed friend.

He used his other hand to boldly draw a line up her perineum to her puckered little anus. He began to circle it with one finger, not slowing his writhing tongue below for an instant. She tensed in pleasure. He was unsure of how far he could proceed, until she released a hand from her sister's abdomen and reached back to grab his finger. She guided it into her little rosebud, with a loud moan, that could not even be muffled by her sister thrusting into her open mouth.

Veen slid over his face, turning it slippery with her own wetness. He gave up on finess and used his lips and tongue to tease and pull at her succulent flesh. He felt her clench and relax over and over against him in uncontrolled spasms.

The blazing triumph, he imagined only a God could feel, burned through him as the two faultless beauties used his body unrelentingly to find their bliss.

Somewhere in the fury of the three writhing bodies he felt like he had floated up onto a higher plane of existence. He could feel their heart beats alongside his. He could barely feel the marks they raked into skin, often forcefully enough to draw blood. He knew they were both close, because he could see their pleasure as a pulsing sine wave in his mind. The spikes and troughs were gradually increasing in size and compressing closer together with each moment.

Poised as he was, at the peak of his climax, and looking down with serenity at theirs, he could see Plest approaching her peak on a steeper trajectory. The satisfactory fullness of his over-engorged, vein ribbed, erection cobblestoning in and out of her, combined with the expert and, apparently, well-practiced ministrations of her sister's tongue.

Together they were sending Plest to the top of a parabola that could only end in a body-wracking descent into an explosive climax. He welcomed it, opening himself up to her as fully as he could. She seemed to sense that she could take what she would of him to push those final few inches to the top of her arc. Each motion of her hips drew him out of her to where he could feel the cool air around his vibrating glans, then slamming deep down again so their groins slapped together audibly.

Plest plummeted on to him one final time, and he could feel her hovering at the crest. Veen was unrelenting, driving Plest past where she teetered, until she cried out and began to buck against them, her sheath gasping against the hiker's shaft in flutters of spasming orgasm. She was rocked so hard she nearly tumbled off him, and was only held in place by Veen's tight grip on her hips.

As if locked to her, he felt himself begin to fall after Plest into her mad descent. Then, he suddenly felt Veen's hands slide between him and her sister and lock tight around the base of his quivering erection.

It was like placing a band-aid on a crumbling dam wall. Yet, mirculously, it held for a time. Enough time, at least, for Plest to be allowed to bonelessly slide off him and onto the soft, mossy bed. Then Veen fell forward onto him, devouring him, taking his shaft so deep into her throat that he knew now they had been only toying with him earlier. He felt like she was physically trying to swallow him.

He fell.

He lapped desperately at her cleft, feeling that he was falling out of reach. As the first spray of his hot come sprayed out and coated the back of her throat, he felt the tip of his tongue flick, in a frantic last effort, what amounted to a switch that set off the chain reaction of Veen's own implosion.

He had thought the last orgasm had drained everything out of him, so he had no idea where the uncorked eruption that poured into Veen's mouth had come from. She drank from him as if it were something she needed to live. Each gout of semen seemed to wrack up her own orgasm until she was almost buzzing with the vibrations. Her thighs squeezed his head in a vice-grip and banged his head violently up and down on the ground with their rapid muscle twitches.

Every rise and contour of his face was now drenched with her slickness, and she continued to smear herself over him in lazy circles even after her climax had faded. He licked at her lazily, as he might clean a bowl that had been used to mix cake batter.

QSQuinn
QSQuinn
1,819 Followers