Fae Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
A real world meeting and Seinna's true form is revealed.
1.8k words
4.59
13.3k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sylentpoet
sylentpoet
65 Followers

So here is the next chapter. Dillon gets to meet the girl haunting dreams and an eye full n the process. Bear with me there is no sex in this chapter but things do heat up a bit. The next chapter will have a lot of the hot and heavy. As before, I look forward to reading your comments so please let me know what you think. I hope you all are happy with where the story is going from here.

Yours Truly,

~sylentpoet~

***

Dillon wiped the sweat from his brow as he walked further up the trail. He took a sip of water from the bottle he brought with him and placed it back in the side of his backpack. Dillon was in love with his environment right now. All of the trees and flora around him had his mind at complete ease. It was a beautiful day and a great day for a hike. The more time he spent time out here the more he wanted to stay.

It was now about a week into his vacation/sabbatical and Dillon couldn't think of anywhere else in the world he wanted to be. The only part of his vacation that still bothered him was the dreams of the girl Sienna. He had been dreaming of her every night since his arrival and he still had not seen her face. It was driving him crazy. He seemed to have this insatiable need to see her and now almost anticipated his time in the dreams just so he could revel in the fleeting glimpses he got of her. What he found intriguing was that he was always a child in the dreams and he felt a pulling to run and to look for the owner of the tinkling laughter that haunted him even in his waking hours. Questions still roamed around his head about that first and only conversation he had with Sienna. What was he almost ready for? What promise had he made? What was he supposed to remember? He felt that that he should be remembering something he just didn't know what.

Dillon was so pre-occupied with his thoughts that he almost missed the rustling sounding off to his left. He knew that it was a mistake to leave trail, after all he had no idea what could be making the nose, but something in his gut that nudging him to go and see what had made that noise. He back traced down the path veering off toward where he heard the noise. As he entered the dense greenery he heard more of the rustling that had caught his attention in the first place. Man did he love this place, as he looked around for the source of the sound he could not help but appreciate his surroundings, lush plants and flower surrounded him. He walked further into the woods feeling the pace of his heart accelerate the deeper he went into the wood. He spotted something up ahead and started in that direction. He couldn't help the feel of déjà vu as he follows the unknown source. Suddenly, it stopped and he did the same. Slowly he made his way to the spot where he last saw movement. He stepped through the leaves and found himself in a clearing not unlike the one that was in the woods behind his mother's house. Stranger yet was the large upturned stone in the middle. His feeling of déjà vu increased as he walked towards the rock, pursuing the animal that made the noise completely forgotten. He approached somehow knowing that the rock would feel as warm as the one in the woods of his childhood home. He reached out to touch the rock, a lilting childlike voice from behind him stopped him saying "Are you sure you want to do that? You might be surprised by what you find."

Dillon dropped his hand not believing his ears and turned to see the owner of that voice. What he saw made him lose his breath in disappointment and mentally berate himself for letting his imagination get the best of him. It was a little girl alright, but obviously not the one from his dreams as this girl had long raven hair. She looked to be around ten years old and had eyes the same color green as his. She intrigued him in that he knew by the color of her skin that she was one of the few blacks to be found in Ireland but was obviously mixed with the light skinned counter parts.

She asked her question again. Dillon knew he was staring too hard if the girl felt the need to ask again. "Sorry for my rudeness, but aren't you a little young to be in these woods alone and that is just a rock." Dillon said concerned for the girl. "Do you need help finding your way out?"

She shook her head no and laughed; Dillon shook his head the laughter pulling at his memories. "Have I seen you before?"

Again she shook her head this time saying yes. She slowly started to walk towards him making circles around him increasing his confusion.

"Have I seen you in the city? What are you doing out here alone? You could get hurt."

"I'm not here alone. I was playing with an old friend."

"Where is your friend? You two shouldn't be playing out here it's dangerous."

"He is close by and there are a lot more the just the two of us out here."

"I don't see anyone else out here. Are you sure you don't need any help getting out of the woods."

"No. I spend most of my time here. At lease there is no danger from the wood that is." She stopped directly in front of him with a huge smile on her face, rocking from heel to toe as children sometimes do. Dillon had not noticed but as she took her walk around him, she had come closer each trip around him and now stood extremely close.

"Didn't you parents ever tell you not to talk to strangers?"

"But you are not exactly a stranger are Dill."

He was surprised; this little meeting was getting stranger by the minute. How did child know his name? His tall frame towered over the little girl so he bent himself at the knees to bring him down to her level. He noticed that the girl had a bit of a green tint to her skin and wondered if she was somehow sick. He decided to ask about her health that her knowledge of his name because she could have easily heard it from one of the people at the hotel.

"Are you feeling ok? You look a little green around the gills there."

She shook her head hair flying around her shoulders in every direction. When she stopped the green seemed to have disappeared.

"Better?"

Dillon was convinced that his eyes were playing tricks on him. "Well, tell you what, I'm on my way back to the hotel so why don't I walk you back there and see you safely to your home."

"You were not on your way, you were about to touch the stone. And I asked you if you are sure you wanted to do that. To which you still have not answered."

This brought where they were and the stone back to the fore front of his mind. He looked over to the stone and back. "It's just a stone, I'm sure that it's no big deal."

"And I'm sure you and I know better than that. This particular stone is very special around these parts. Just like another one that you know."

Ok this was just getting too weird. "I don't know what you mean." Dillon said evasively.

"Oh but you do." She moved to stand next to the subject of conversation.

Dillon stood confused. He was getting a strange feeling again. "It's just a stone and I think that we should go."

"You give up so easily, are you scared of it?"

He took the few steps that separated him the child and the stone.

"Like I said, it's just a stone" and reached out as placed his hand on the stone. Immediately he felt the warmth of the stone. As he had guessed earlier, the stone was just like the one in his backyard wood. "Wow."

"Just so, now it's time that you remembered everything." She reached out and touched the stone while Dillon's hand was still on it. "This is just to mark you." She said.

Then Dillon felt a surge of heat and energy travel up his arm to his shoulder. He wanted to pull his hand away but couldn't. The heat began burn and he gritted his teeth against the pain. He looked over to the girl and before his eyes she began to change. Her hair began to bind itself together into locks and the raven color bled away to mint green. He stared in wonder as finally knew he was looking at the face of the girl from his dreams. Her name whispered from his lips. She smiled at him when she heard her name on his lips.

Sienna's change did not stop there; she began mature before his eyes shedding her childlike appearance. Her limbs started to rearrange themselves lengthening. The sexiest pair of legs he ever had the pleasure to see appeared beneath the skirt of that seemed to be made of gossamer leave and vines, stretching her body bringing her height to his shoulder. Her hips began to widen and her waist line, now visible to his sight, drew in even more revealing more of the green tinted caramel skin he was beginning to love. Her single vine strapped matching top also filled out with breast that look impossible large for the frame that stood before him. The pain in his arm began to ebb but he felt it pulse. He looked to her heart shaped face once again. What he saw took his breath away. Flawless skin, lush kiss me lips, high cheek bones, and beautiful wide almond shaped eyes. She was the most beautiful creature he ever laid eyes on from her cute little toes to the tips of her little pointed ears. It was at this point in his admiration of her that one of her most beautiful asset unfurled from her back in the form of wings. They towered over them both and looked like the most intricate and delicate lace work he had ever seen. He just continued to look at her in wonder. Never thinking he would ever see something so glorious in his life.

"And this" she said closing the distance between them in a step bringing her body against him filling him with unbearable desire. "is so you will remember." She brought her hand gracefully behind his head bringing his head down to her soft lips. Images flashed in his mind so fast he couldn't keep up. The next thing he knew was darkness, and he crumpled to the ground his newly marked arm and hand falling away from the stone in a dead faint.

sylentpoet
sylentpoet
65 Followers