Fae Woods Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are the Chosen." Even her voice emanated power as she spoke. "My daughter told that you are the one that is of two bloods. Is that not correct Zhana?" she directed the question at her daughter.

"Yes mother, I have tasted his blood and it is true what I told you of him last night. He is of two bloods." Zhana said.

Taking a big breath, "Yes, I can smell the twin souls within him. We have yet to see if that will be a hindrance or a strength" She said then directed the conversation back to Dillon. "I have also heard tell of the markings that mark you as the Chosen one. Why do you hide them? Had it not been for your use of your power and your marking shining through you would be dead. You should not be so careless with your life."

"Your majesty, it was not my intention to be careless with my life but it was actually done in hopes that it would help to protect my life from those that would harm me." Pointing at Sienna "being that yesterday was my first day in your world, my companion Sienna thought that it would give me added protection to conceal the markings."

"Oh yes, the fae you came with. I can see how she would think that untrust worthy that lot are. And with you being untutored to the way things work in this world would be in danger. You have no need of that now." With that again Dillon felt the fingers reach out to him caressing his skin. He felt the magic from the queen concentrate on his right arm and the magic used by Sienna on him faded away revealing the markings given to him by the fates. "By the time you leave here you will know all you need to protect yourself."

Dillon was amazed by all the magic he kept encountering in this new place, then he thought about what the Queen said and it set off alarm bells in his head so he asked, "Whoa, exactly how long do you think I'm gonna be here?"

"Until your training is complete. Your coming has been for told for many generations among our kind. The Fates foretold a time when one such as you would walk among our kind... You know it will be easier if I you see for yourself." She paused then looked to her Zhana. "It is time to show him, he will understand better. His companions may join him as their destiny is tied to his." The queen stood and stepped down.

Zhana "Mother you cannot mean to take the outsides to the..." The Queen let out a frightening roar and backhanded Zhana across her face sending her skidding across the ground. An in a movement that was so fast it would have been hard to detect as more than a blur to the human eye, the queen was on her, pressing her paw into Zhana's throat immobilizing her.

Queen Rayzahn growled deep in her throat making the hairs on the back of Dillon's neck stand on end as he watched the by play between mother and daughter. "You overstep yourself daughter, I am queen here and I do as I please!" and in a show of submission, Zhana whimpered and laid her head back baring her neck to her mother. It seemed so strange to Dillon for such a lager creature to make such a sound but knowing from experience what it is like to lay beneath the claws of such as they he knew the fear that must be in Zhana. Then a most incredible thing happened.

Queen Rayzahn ordered Zhana to do something that changed his whole outlook on the Tygerwud. "Shift!" She couldn't be asking what he thought. Then be for his eyes and all those watching. Zhana began to change form painfully. She let out a keening whale as her body reshaped itself to a humanoid form still beneath Rayzahn's paw.

The queen removed her paw, reprimanding Zhana's still blood and sweat covered face and sweaty body, as she moved away. "You are confined to this weakened form until I tell you otherwise, sleep with the children in the caves since that is how you choose to act today. Never question me again, next time, I may not be so lenient and your life would be forfeit. Maybe this punishment will help you think before you speak. "

She directed her gaze to Dillon then on to everyone else in the clearing making eye contact with them all. Many of them dropped their gaze and bowed. "Is there anyone else who would like to question my authority?" Those who had not bowed did so at that time. Not ones to anger an already worked up queen Dillon, Sienna, and Ayla, took the cue from the others present, and bowed too. "Good, now dress yourself daughter. When you have gotten yourself together, bring them to the Tygard Cave. I will await you there." With her parting words, Rayzahn left the clearing her subjects' heads still bowed as she passed.

Once Queen Rayzahn left Dillon found his attention drawn back to Zhana in all of her naked glory. She shakily tried to get to her feet but as unable to do so. one of the men came to aid her softly mopping at the blood dripping from her face. As Dillon looked at her he saw the men here were indeed indigenous tygerwud. Zhana's coloring was the same as all the males he had seen with the exception of some very eye pleasing curves. Yet another male brought clothes for Zhana to change into and as Dillon watched he could see that the men here cared deeply for their women. A male came forward to with a large bowl of water and towel like cloth and gently bathe the sweat and blood from her obviously aching body. She was gently lifted and laid on her mother's thrown; her now three male attendants eagerly began to lave her wounds, the ones her mother left on her face and chest were her claws had made contact, with their tongues until the wounds were completely gone.

But they did not stop there; the licking took on a decidedly erotic turn. It was quite obvious that modesty was not an issue to these people. Two more men joined the three already attending to Zhana and began licking and portion of skin they got their tongues to. Her breast and nipples were sucked to hard prominent peeks. Where she was once writhing in agony she now writhed with pleasure. She was flipped over only when she had been liberally covered on every inch of flesh of her front had been slathered with five tongues. They gave her back and ass the same treatment to point where her cheeks were spread and a tongue went to work giving her a rim job that had her moaning out of control. Even from where Dillon sat he could see distended clit and her pussy glistening from all the attention she was getting. Still, none actually touched it.

Dillon was paying such close attention to what was going on with her ass that he almost missed what was going on in her mouth. Though she was in a humanoid form her teeth were still canine in appearance. She was once more flipped onto her back and the two men that had joined into the worship of her body backed off affording a better view of what was being done to her. Then one of the original three spread he legs apart kneeling between them then stopped to look to her as if asking permission to touch her pussy. At her slight nod he dove in,moaning in rapture of her taste. The other men went to work on her neck and breast. The man between her legs loudly licked and slurped at her pussy until she was shaking and moaning to what had to be a mind blowing orgasm. The man between her legs was not deterred by the orgasm, but continued to lap at the juices that liberally flowed from her. He was enjoying himself as much as she.

When the man that had reverently licking and kissing her neck and arms tried to get to Zhana's now weeping pussy the current attendant of it growled baring his teeth at the other not wanting to give up his position. An answering and more sinister growl and reprimand not to be selfish came from Zhana, and with a whimper he reluctantly moved out of the way of the other with one last long languid lick to her middle. The other man happily took his place and promptly buried his face into Zhana's pussy while it's previous pussy licker took his place licking his glistening lips and chin in appreciation of where he'd just been.

Only after she had been brought to two more mind shattering orgasms, one from each of the men attending her, did Zhana put a stop to the lick feast happening between her thighs. She had to push the man's head away. They had all left her pussy with a whimper as if not wanting to let her succulent whole go. The men moved as if they were in a sexual daze and Dillon thought that had to be one sweet pussy for the men to act that way and not even one cock had come into view.

Zhana was sat up and bathed once more then was helped to her feet then carefully dressed in the clothes brought to her earlier. She was dressed head to toe in soft brown leathers. She was laced into a fitted midriff top and matching skirt. A head band was placed around her head as her cascading jet black hair, that was streaked through with gold, was lifted out of the way leaving only the symbol, the same as the one that appeared on the medallion, resting on her forehead. Matching gauntlets were laced onto her fore arms; knee high boots and a swirling golden armband that was clasped around her left bicep completed her look.

One of her male attendants stood behind her and wrapper his arms around her nuzzling his nose in her neck visibly taking deep breaths, breathing in her scent. She tenderly caressed his head as he buckled a low hanging belt on her wide sensuous hips, giving her a gun slinger look. Yet it was not a gun that she was given to put in the holster or rather sheath. A very long and wicked looking dagger was handed to her handle first. She took it and placed it in her sheathe.

Now that she was in the humanoid form he could see that she did wear the same medallion as the males did, nestled between her high, pert, and full breast. She was an Amazon beauty. The darker stripes across her flesh, even darker than the ones the males bore, only enhanced her beauty as it made her look like the warrior princess that she was, ready for battle. She stood tall as he and not an ounce of fat on her athletic body. Her eyes and face also maintained a very feline quality to it that was quite beautiful to look at. It had Dillon wondering if all the fae world women were this beautiful.

In an immensely tired voice, Zhana began to speak. "The animal form of the tygerwud is the predominant form for the females of the pride as the humanoid form is for our males. Though we have the ability to shift forms we chose not to as the Tyger is the easiest as well as the strongest form for females to maintain. And a forced shift can be particularly painful and painfully sensitizes the skin. These males..." She indicated each one that had attended to her giving her pleasure with a caress running a black talon nail down the face of one sending visible shivered down his spine. They purred tuning their heads into her touch with a look of bliss on their faces. "wanted to comfort me. As you know our saliva has healing qualities. I can still use my powers in this form but not nearly to the extent I could in my Tyger form. I am still magically stronger than your Fae. So don't get and ideas princess. As you see, we are a matriarchal society and the word of the queen is law. To be stuck in this form is not very...comfortable for me to say the least. Also, the females of the pride emit pheromones, and our pheromones are a natural very potent aphrodisiac not limited to just our kind. This is the main reason that we were betrayed by the fae so long ago. They wished to enslave us to heighten their own sexual experiences then harvest the glands when we were of no use to them anymore." At that she gave Sienna the evil eye "Come, follow me my mother waits." Well Dillon didn't know if it was the scene he just witnessed or the pheromones floating in the air, all he knew is he had to adjust the masive hardon in his pants as he followed Zhana.

They left following the same direction Rayzahn had previously gone with Zhana still explaining tygerwud physiology to them. "For their tender care of me, I let my attendants taste of my essence because it is even more potent than the scent emitted from our glands. If I let them, they would pleasure me to eternity just to continue to taste me."

They neared what seemed to be a wall of rock. A man sized symbol of the pride shimmered on the rocky surface. Two guards were set on either side of the symbol. Zhana raised a hand staying the growls coming from the guards then placed her hand in the center of the mark. It was then that Dillon noticed that the stripes on Zhana's right arm, that had seemed to have no rhyme or reason really did. The markings on her arm very similar to the ones he bore shimmered and glowed. Then the rock wall rock wall began to shimmer and disappeared, leaving an opening large enough for the biggest of the Tygerwuds to pass through.

"Most of your questions will be answered in there, even the questions you did not know you wanted to ask. Please enter." As they crossed the thresh hold of the cave a shiver of magic went down Dillon's spine. He was sure that whatever he discovered in this cave would change his life forever.

12