Fae Woods Ch. 08

Story Info
Passion, grief, and revenge.
8.7k words
4.75
9.7k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sylentpoet
sylentpoet
65 Followers

Fae Woods Ch. 8

I know, I know… it has been way too long since my last post but I won’t bore you with the details of my oh so mundane life. I hope you enjoy this next chapter in the Fae Woods series and I promise to keep it going. Took me a minute to get my writing mojo going again but it is now firmly in place. My next update is scheduled for October 2013. Happy reading.

~sylentpoet~

***
Sienna stopped struggling completely and she melted into Dillon’s arms and kiss. Dillon held her even tighter plundering the depths of her mouth with his tongue. Sienna started moaning those little sounds that drove him crazy. Dillon threaded one of his hands through her soft locks fisting his hand in her hair, keeping a firm grip on her head, making it impossible for her to move even if she wanted to. Sienna wound her hands around his neck now becoming a very willing participant.

Dillon was so worked up that he could feel his heartbeat pulse in his extremely ridged arousal. He broke away for a much needed breath. Now was the time, time to back out if this really wasn’t what she wanted. Dillon gave her this chance because he knew he would not be able to stop if they proceeded any further. She answered by lifting herself up and wrapping her legs around him grinding her hot core on his manhood pulling him into a deeply passion filled kiss. That was all the go that Dillon needed. Her actions had pulled an agonizing moan from him torching him with her pussy.

Dillon had this incredible need to taste her. He pulled her head back by her hair bearing her neck to him. He trailed hot kisses and nips along her jaw. He licked and sucked his way down her neck and bit her right where her shoulder met her neck but immediately soothed the area with his tongue.

Sienna thought that him biting her felt so good to her that her moans began get louder and melt one into the other. Finally, Dillon decided to ease the tension that had been building in her breast. He took one of the taught distended nipples in his mouth rolled and flicked it with his tongue. While he pleasurably attacked the one nipple he took the other globe in his hand pinching and tweaking its peak. Sienna’s head and body were swimming in the pleasure Dillon was giving. Her pleasure just rose higher and higher. Then as Dillon was in the midst of him giving the other nipple the same treatment as the other, the tension had built so high in Sienna that the orgasm took her by surprise. She saw stars behind her eyes as her body convulsed around him she held him tighter to her.

Dillon was just as surprised as she because the vibrations going through her body were unmistakable. He’d never had a woman orgasm by just sucking on her nipples. Oh but he was so not through with her yet. Just as her body started to calm down Dillon put both of his hands under her thighs and lifted her bodily up to his mouth where he had eye to pussy contact with her leaking whole. Sienna fluttered her wings keeping her balance and Dillon placed her legs over his shoulders bringing her center closer to his face. He could smell her essence and it drove his passions for her higher. He grabbed ass in both hands and buried his face in her center. Dillon could hear the hitched breathing coming from Sienna and he just wanted to hear more so he went to work on her.

Sienna was in a dazzling haze of pleasure. She had barely enough time to calm before Dillon started in on her in this way. She wrapped her hands around his head. Dillon literally had her screaming her head off she didn’t think she could take much more. This man’s tongue was MAGIC! She could feel another orgasm coming and it was going to be even bigger than the last. She could feel Dillon’s tongue swirl around her clit sending wave after wave of pleasure over her.

Dillon had to change his hold on Sienna. She was fluttering her wings so harshly that she nearly flew away from him. He had to lock his arms around he thighs to keep her anchored. There was no way he was giving up his treasure so easily. Dillon continued to lap and sop up the juice Sienna was leaking, God, she was sweet to him. The intense crying out that Sienna was doing signaled him that she was close to another mind blowing orgasm. Dillon went in on her clitoris sucking and flicking it rapidly. It was when he started to gently use his teeth while he sucked her that sent her over the edge. He was rewarded for his hard work when she reached her peak and squirted directly into his mouth. Dillon eagerly lap up every drop she had to offer.

Dillon turned as Sienna languidly slid down his body. He gently laid her down on the edge of the pool and stepped between her legs. She lay there with half hooded eyes and her skin was glowing from all the pleasure she had just received. Dillon kissed his way up her flat stomach and sucked a nipple into his mouth then releasing it with a pop. He then continued his path up her body and took her mouth intimating what he would be soon doing with his lower region. Sienna ran her hands all over his chest and shoulders and tasted herself on his lips as they kissed. The fires of passion were raising high within her again and quickly. Dillon insides rejoiced in how responsive she was to his loving. He knew he enjoyed every minute of it and also knew that the best part was yet to come.

Dillon started to grind himself against her sopping core ready to plunge into her depths. She raised both of her feet to plant them on the ground on either side of him. This left her open and gave him a perfect view of her engorged clit and puffy lips that just recently kissed so intimately. Her sweet taste was still on his tongue. And as tempted as he was to taste her again he had other plans for that sweet pot just now. Man, he was being driven into a passionate frenzy. He was on a collision course, as Sienna’s pussy was the destination.

He had to get inside her and fast. Taking himself in hand, he lined himself up with her whole. He rubbed the head of his penis in her juices readying himself to enter with the exquisite torcher of his actions. He would savor every moment of their joining if he had to use every bit of his already waning restraint to do so. He started making slow, shallow thrust luxuriating in the feel of her velvet walls. And damn she was so tight. The extreme tightness did not register with him till he lost all the fragile hold on his restraint and just plunged balls deep in one fell stroke through the thin barrier that was her virginity. Then he stilled as what he’d just happened registered to the brain on top of his shoulders. He saw a lone tear trickle down the side of her face. Dillon gently kissed the tear away.

“Damn Sisi, why didn’t you tell me?” He said through gritted teeth. The strain from not moving in her was very hard on him.

“I didn’t want you to stop, it only stung for a bit. I’m alright now. You can move… I kinda need you to. Please.” And she moved her hips pulling a grown from his lips.

He slowly began to move not wanting to increase her discomfort in any way. But Sienna was a force unto herself, begging him go harder. She told him that she wouldn’t break and that she needed more. The slow pace was driving both of them crazy. Soon, he was giving in to her demands of more and picked up the speed. Her whole body began to rock and vibrate from the force he was putting behind each thrust yet she still begged for more. Sweat was pouring down Dillon’s body as he pistoned in and out of Sienna’s tight sheath. Dillon felt his balls tighten and a familiar tingle run the length of his shaft the dam burst and he was shooting thick ropes of cum into Sienna. His orgasm triggered hers and soon she was shouting her completion right along with him.

Dillon collapsed on top of Sienna his member still firmly seated inside of her. The only sound they heard was of their combined heartbeats and hard breathing. Sienna wrapped her arms and legs around him to keep him right where he was, not wanting to move from that spot or position. She had fancied herself in love with the human child all those years ago now, no matter what her father said she knew for sure that he would be the only one for her. She was going to do everything within her power to stay by his side.

“Wow, woman, that was amazing but I’m sorry for hurting you. Sorry for just everything.” Then he kissed her forehead and started to move.

Sienna tightened her grip on him loving the feel of him inside her she was reluctant to let him leave. “No, don’t move. I love the feel of you right where you are.” He relaxed into her arms. “This is the best apology I’ve ever had. It was even better than the apology you used to give me when you here a child. I used to love the pot tarts and jello doughnuts.”

Dillon laughed, “You mean Pop Tarts and jelly doughnuts.”

“Yes, that is what I said.”

Dillon just laughed again. Just then they both heard the clearing of a throat and both turned to see where the noise was coming from. Dillon quickly scooped Sienna up turning her away from the eyes looking on placing her in the water and blocking the rest her with his body. The intruder happened to be the male that had originally escorted Dillon to the bathing pools. He stood there with a smirk on his face that said I-know-what-you-were-doing and a twinkle in his eye.

Sienna giggled at his attempt to preserve her modesty. “You can be so very human at times Dilly. We do not have such strictures on modesty in this realm. I am quite comfortable with my naked form.”

“Well, maybe I’m not so keen on strange guys looking at you.”

“Do not worry so.”

“But still…”

The male spoke interrupting the byplay between Dillon and Sienna, “Chosen, the Queen awaits you and sent me to see what has delayed you. I did not want to disturb your…” he paused “activities but you must make haste or else you will offend her majesty by your lateness and that would not be wise.”

“Oh shit!” Dillon said. Sienna detectible body had thoroughly distracted him from the reason he came to the pools in the first place. “Give us just a moment I’ll be out shortly.”

“As you wish, I will wait for you just outside the entrance. Please make haste.” Then the male left them to go get ready.

Dillon and Sienna washed and quickly dressed and were on their way in no time. They noticed, more so Dillon than Sienna, as they were led through the village one again that they received lots of sly looks from the inhabitance. Boy, if Dillon’s skin tone were any lighter, you would have been able to see the deep blush that was heating his cheeks from the thoughts he knew these people must be having. When he thought on it he remembered how loud Sienna and he were and he was sure everyone had to have heard them. And if they hadn’t been them they would have heard the story of it.

It was obvious that word traveled fast around here as the tale must have gone all over because he saw that there were a lot more women in their humanoid form than he ever remembered seeing before. And from the batting eyelashes and swaying hips pointed in his direction, he guessed they would all like to take a piece out of him, if he gave them a chance to. Well, a particular piece of him anyway. They were led not to the clearing were they had previously taken all their meals but to another cave that had to guards set at the entrance. When they approached, Dillon was again given the eye from both guards as they were about to enter. The male that led them, stopped just before entering.

“These are the queen’s private chambers. She has requested a private audience with the Chosen. Sorry but the fae cannot enter at this time and must take her meal in the main community area.” He said.

“It will be as the queen wishes. I will see you later Dilly.” Sienna then turned to leave.

Dillon grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him before she could get too far. “Hold on there my beautiful fae. That is not a proper farewell.”

“Is that s…” and before she could finish Dillon had pulled her into kiss that took her off guard and she gasped. Dillon took the opportunity to taste the warm confines of her mouth. Dillon ended the kiss leaving her befuddled with a goofy smile on her face.

“Later sweetness.” Then he left Sienna standing there as he and his guided away into the inner sanctum of the queen’s private chambers.

***
“You are causing quite a stir.” Ryzahn said to Dillon as she sat across him reclined eating her meal.

“How so?” He replied.

“I am sure you have an idea. Namely, the reason for your delay.” She said giving him a sly look.

Dillon felt the heat once again rise in his cheeks, again glad for the cover of his chocolaty toned skin. “I do apologize for my lateness. I got distracted and did not mean to disrespect you in anyway?”

Ryzahn laughed “No matter. You have no idea what your little display has done. First, you beat the strongest male warrior in the pride, then you claim an innocent in a strong show of virility. You have just made yourself the strongest and most wanted male in the pride. The women will fight for you vie for your attention and every one of them will want you to breed with them.”

Dillon turned his head just in time not to spew the drink he’d been drinking all over Ryzahn at her statement. “You have got to be kidding me.”

“No, I kid you not, whatever that is supposed to mean. The women will seek you out, tell me you have not notice the change.”

“Yeah, I noticed a few looks… but whoa, I’m still stuck on the ‘breed’ me thing.”

“Yes, it is only natural for us to want to breed with only the strongest and the best the world has to offer. Right now, you, are it. You will have your pick of women.”

“I’m not sure if that is a good thing. I like sex as much as the next guy, but I don’t want to sleep with every woman I see. Especially if the sex is for the express purpose of making children. I’m just not comfortable with that idea.”

“Even so, you may not have a choice. Undoubtedly, the prowess you have shown today will send quite a few of the women into heat. We can be a bit ferocious and agressive in our need. Add to the fact that you have never been exposed to the pheromones of a tygerwud in heat. It is quite compelling even more so for one in heat.”

“This is a bit much. I’m not even one of you, how can they be so sure they will want to breed with me? The child may not even be a tygerwud doesn’t that worry them?”

“Not at all, we all know that you have been touched by our god and that you are the chosen. The tygergud are very strong and dominant. And any cub born to a tygherwud will be tygerwud. That is the way it has always been, and will always be so. Enough with the pleasantries, I called you here for a specific reason. Word has been sent to my sister tribes. The two remaining pieces of the sward are now on the way here. They should be here within the next fortnight. That is all the time you will have to prepare yourself. Get as much training as you can because you will be sure to have need of everything you learn. Do not take my warning lightly for what you face, if not defeated, will not only be your end but the end of us all. You did well today in your training, better than expected, and I expect nothing less as it continues. Tomorrow you begin your training with swords. The rest of the evening is yours to do what you will. I’m sure you find plenty to occupy your time.” The last she said with a sly grin on her face and a warm glint in her eyes.

Dillon stood, “Thank you majesty. I will do my best to help as much as I can.” Then he left the chamber with the queen’s words still weighing heavily in his mind. The people here were truly expecting a lot from him. Sure, he had come into some pretty awesome powers but that didn’t mean that he would be able to save them all. He was not the type that liked to fail at anything but it was still a lot for a plant biologist. Dillon had again been so wrapped in the thoughts in his mind that he did not notice all of the attention he was getting.

He had been walking and thinking not watching where he was going. He bumped right into someone, a woman. He apologized and turned to go another way only to find that his path was blocked by yet another female. Oh, this was so not looking good. He quickly turned yet again hoping to make a quick getaway the way he came only to find that he had been surrounded. Now he was in a place totally unfamiliar to him in the company of three very ferocious looking women, who had him thoroughly surrounded.

Dillon looked around to see if there was any possible way to escape these women but saw that he had managed to get cornered in an area that was very secluded with not another soul in sight to help him. They started to close in on him, make low growling sounds. The looks on their faces made it quite obvious what they intended to do to him. They circled him, running their black taloned fingers all over his arms, back, and chest.

“Oh, he is fine of form sisters.” The first woman purred.

“Yes, it is good that we get to him first.” Said the second.

Then all of a sudden Dillon began to feel a little woozy as the women began to circle him. They all looked alike, not the, been-in-the-same-tribe-and-dress-alike way, but the they-HAD-to-be-triplets kind of way. The resemblance was so strong between them. And the touching they were doing was really starting to get him aroused. Usually, he wouldn’t feel the need to want sex so soon after the post carnal activities that he and…and damn! What was her name? But there was a quickly forming hard-on that was directly affecting in his thoughts. Somewhere in his fuzzy brain, it registered that these women must be emitting that pheromone that the queen had been talking about.

He was really fighting himself now. One side of the conflicting emotions didn’t want him to do anything and the other side wanted him to do everything with these women. Dillon had some very erotic thoughts going through his head at that moment.

Then one of the sisters went in for the kill, tightly grabbing him behind the head and pulling him in for a kiss. At the same time he felt two other sets of hands roaming all over his body. By this time he had a raging hard on and a set of the hands roaming his body took advantage of the distraction of the tongue in his mouth. The hands grabbed his hardened member, sending shockwaves of pleasure all over his body. He roughly fisted his hands in the hair of the woman kissing him becoming a willing participant in the manhandling ravishment of his body. The cool air he felt on his neither regions let him know that his was cock was now being revealed to his aggressors. The next thing he felt was warm lips encased him and slowly sucked him making him even harder. The sensation felt so good that he started rocking his hips back and forth in time with the sucking. He felt himself go deeper with every stroke and soon met the at the back of her throat, thinking that he didn’t want to choke her with his girth and width, he started to pull out but was surprised when she grabbed his hips and pulled him to her deep throating him until his balls hit her chin. Dillon couldn’t remember any woman being able to take him the way that she had and it felt amazing!

In the back of his mind, he knew that he shouldn’t be doing what he was and shouldn’t want to do it as much as he did. He felt himself being pulled down to the ground knowing that this was going way too far in the wrong direction but he did not know how to stop himself. He was just so damned horny and these women were more than happy to help him out in that area.

Now Dillon felt the soft earth meet his back but the mouth around his cock never lost contact but he was about to lose his mind. Or had he already??? He had his hands fisted in the hair of the woman that was swallowing his cock bottoming out every downward stroke, he closed his eyes reveling in the feel of the soft moist mouth that was giving his cock a work like he’d never had before in his life. The aroma is what hit his nose next. It was like nothing he’d ever smelled before. It hiked his desire to another level and he almost came when he smelt it barely keeping himself in check. He wanted to prolong this experience as long as he could.

sylentpoet
sylentpoet
65 Followers