Faeophobia: Cock's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies would now give birth continuously to the races that they tried to destroy, while calming forever the fires of rage that formerly fueled them. Their eyes now held only deep, profound fulfillment.

And still, Jack yearned for further gratification! He rubbed his cock slowly, gingerly, and it happened; just as it had before in the bathroom. His bottomless reservoir of cum spewed forth, soon coalescing into the form of the pregnant semen-genie.

“Ya know, Jack really is a perfect name for me.” He chuckled. The genie smiled when she beheld the impregnated human girls; like an artist that had just painted a Masterpiece.

“I think I’m ready for my second wish now.”

“No, it is not about numbers. There is no rule that says I have to give you 1, or even 3. I will grant as many wishes as it takes to satisfy your most primal, sexual yearning.” The sex-genie glared at him like a bug in a bottle as she oozed towards him.

“Uuhh…um…okayyyyAYYY!” She had grabbed him again. She held his cock and balls with a tender, yet firm grip, kneading the flesh softly, while looking him in the eye. She smiled abruptly, and laughed uproariously, somehow reading his heart’s desire; or perhaps more appropriately; his cock’s desire.

She released him, then the swirling pile of cum splattered and collapsed, spreading over the floor, revealing the slender, muscled legs of the Genie. She would need the strength of a gymnast just to walk with that belly! She bent over, exposing the smooth bubbles of her inviting ass. Fairy hands spread her cheeks wide, exposing the glistening glory of her sopping wet pussy. Dribbles of semen still escaped that moist refuge. The invitation was unmistakable.

“Succumb to your animal urges, Master.” She commanded, and Jack doubted that he had any control over her at all. Needless to say, the beast within him rose to the challenge. All fear, all doubt was lost, and Jack knew that his deepest desires were within his grasp.

The government often employed SMART bombs against America’s enemies, and if anything, the bliss that Jack was immersed within could be described as a smart pussy. The tender folds and subtle muscles teased and trapped his manhood like never before. She had total control over his response. The genie understood his cock like no one else.

Jack wept with joy as his hands roamed freely over the moist flesh that had become his universe. He caressed with fascination that taut prison of womanly flesh that held so many infants in fertile bondage. The vibrations from the active children trapped within reverberated everywhere; adding to the erotic splendor of the experience. The liquid oven that engulfed him so captivated his mind and body, that he surrendered completely his own thoughts that he might more fully embrace the magical delight of the Genie’s cunt.

She orgasmed with a throaty howl, her bloated breasts spewed forth the extra-thick syrup milk in tight streams upon his bed and desk. It was lucky that Jack was unable to notice his environment any longer, or the waste of that precious flow would have been his only regret.

The semen that flowed into her Fae pussy carried with it the last traces of any angst or sadness Jack might have had. It was as though his life’s work had been fulfilled, as he spurted gallons, upon magical gallons of cum into the cunt that had captured him. There was so much, that it backlogged finally, spurting forth and covering the howling student in layers of jism. All thoughts ended as Jack collapsed into his oozing envelope.

Freedom…So sweet. She would again be her own master. Once a Genie had completely fulfilled the sexual fantasies of her master, she was freed from bondage. Despite her new found liberty, the semen-genie decided not to risk walking out of the room just yet. The floor was coated in an awesome mix of supernaturally-generated sperm, plus the syrupy lactation that constantly flowed from mammaries on the home-stretch of the alphabet for cup-size. But she was free! She could dribble her breastmilk, and birth her litter wherever she liked! With a satisfied groan, she caressed her belly yet again; sensing the contribution from her latest master, the fertilization of yet more life!She was dimly aware that most societies frowned upon naked, pregnant, females roaming the streets and squirting breastmilk, but she was unconcerned for the petty laws of mortals. Free….

Max was from a small town; he had heard stories about magic, but it seemed too much to believe. He’d only seen his first Fae since coming to Madison University. Could they be behind the unbelievable spectacle in the room he shared with Jack? The smell of sex was overpowering, and three pregnant girls sprawled unconscious on the moist floor, slippery with unmentionable fluids. One of the girls was a slender, brown-haired beauty that seemed very familiar to Max.

Strange, the third pregnant, naked chick was laying on top of the clothes Jack had worn today. She seemed really familiar. Yeah, he knew his roommate had a thing for girls about to pop, but this was…this was…words failed him. But when he beheld the swollen wombs, and milk-dribbling breasts of the goddesses before him, he knew only that Jack’s deepest desires had now been fulfilled.

The End?

Not if anyone wants to continue the Adventures of Madison University! Let me know…

12