Faerie Tales from Hell Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1.
6.2k words
4.64
17.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

The sun shone brightly over the heavenly grounds, making the goddess smile. She lovingly touched her swollen belly, comforting the kicking child inside. Her smile faltered a bit as she worried about her unborn daughter and the child's future. Her daughter was cursed before she had even entered the world.

It had been decreed no new immortals were to be born unless there was an open position in any pantheon. Unfortunately, all positions were filled. Each day, it became harder to hide her pregnancy. Perhaps she should have thought more wisely about her fraternization with an Underworlder. It had been All Hallow's Eve and the barriers between the worlds had been weak enough for the goddess to slip through. For one night, she threw caution to the wind.

Now months later, she realized how naïve she had been. Not only did she break so many rules, but now she also had an innocent child to consider. Doubly dangerous to her unborn daughter was the prophecy that the child would unseat the Usurper Fae Queen. Siofra would never let this baby live.

The goddess eased down to the bench at her gazing bowl and waved her hand over it. She had to find a safe place to hide her daughter. The goddess would bind her daughter's powers and tuck her away safe in the mortal world. She could only keep her daughter safe by sending her away.

Chapter One

Seven Years later

Aos Si

At the altar of an elaborately decorated great hall reclined a beautiful queen on a bed of colorful plush pillows and silken sheets. Her beauty always garnished more than second glances. In fact, it was her beauty that caught the attention of the Fae King. How stupid he had been, so blinded by her beauty that he did not realize how she plotted to take his kingdom from him.

Siofra smiled evilly, a smile looking almost sultry on her plump lips, as the crunching of bone echoed throughout the cavernous room. The sound of crunching bones belonged to a beheaded Fae who spoke against her. That was treason in her kingdom. A bit unsatisfied that the Fae hadn't begged for his life, she waved a hand to have the remains cleared before it stained her floor. Although she thought that deep crimson pooling on the marble looked rather nice. Perhaps it was time for another renovation.

The large solid wood doors opened and in walked her favorite demonic twins. Her body started to thrum as she recalled the ecstasy those two could wring from her body. They were a beautiful pair with their dark chocolate skin, sable hair and golden brown eyes. Their tall and lean bodies exuded sex through every pore they had.

"Satana and Santana. Welcome." She purred as they neared. "Come join me." She waved, indicating they sit on each side of her. "What brings you to my humble abode?"

Satana bent her lean body at the waist and kissed Siofra, sucking her lower lip before she took her seat to the right of Siofra. "Oh, just a visit."

Satana and her brother had always been attracted to the Fae Queen, her beauty called to them. It wasn't only Siofra's face that bewitched them. From those large green-blue eyes and thick lashes to her lushly full lips and aristocratic nose, no one would guess Siofra's sadistic nature. And that was what the twins loved so much about the Fae Queen. Satana trailed a finger down that unblemished porcelain skin, smiling as her brother spoke.

"You know, we love to visit with you, especially when we have gossip." Santana answered in a deep baritone. He kissed her neck. "Very juicy gossip, indeed."

Siofra narrowed her eyes. "You always have good gossip, Santana. Do tell, my loves." She rubbed Santana's crotch, scraping her nails along his length, laughing at the hiss he made. "Entertain me, please."

Glancing at his sister above Siofra's head, they shared a coy look. He gave a nod to Satana to share the exciting news.

"Well, we were up visiting Mother and heard the most lovely bit of gossip pertaining to you."

That definitely got Siofra's full attention. For as big of a gossip as the twin's mother was, the Aztec goddess of sex and fertility never passed along information that wasn't accurate.

"The gossip goes that a goddess gave birth to a child fathered by your beloved Fae King." Satana side glanced to watch the Siofra's expression.

A murderous look fell upon Siofra's face. "Impossible. It is impossible for that wretch to father any child. I saw to it personally." She spat out, her mood changing in an instant. "Who spouted such lies?"

"Now, now, sweet, we are only the bearer to the tale, we did not invent it. We just thought you should know, given your situation and all." Santana said soothing the Fae Queen's jangled nerves.

"The source is reputable, though." Satana interjected, giving the queen that infamous charming smile of hers. Hell, Satana's mother gave King Oberon the fertility potion a very long time ago and just recalled it.

Outraged, Siofra growled in a low voice. "You're sure of this gossip? Where is the child?"

"Strong rumor has it was a Celtic goddess and no one knows where the child is, except it was secreted in the mortal world." Santana answered.

"But, we're sure you will find out. You have eyes all over the mortal world, do you not?" Satana loved nothing more than when she and her brother stirred up trouble and this was going to be fun trouble to stir.

"We just have one request, when you dispatch the bastard to Hell, we want it." Santana added. "As a reward for alerting you to its existence. This way, you will not have to worry what to do with the brat...we will deal with it for you. You just find the child and get it to Hell." The immortal ones were always more fun. They weren't as fragile as humans.

Siofra was so angry all she saw was red. How had that bastard father a child? She had cursed him to only be fertile with her. As for herself, she was cursed to be barren. Immediate action had been taken the minute those horrid Fates had decreed that a child of the Fae King would be the end of her. Siofra's next step had to been to siphon powers from Oberon and banish him to Hell in a specially built prison, the Unseelie World. She had ruled alone since that time, unworried about being dethroned.

"I will find the brat and you can have it." She vehemently vowed, glaring at the twins. "You both can leave now. Should you find information, I expect you to alert me." She demanded.

"Careful," Satana warned at the Fae Queen's tone.

Santana double that command. "Keep in mind who you are speaking to."

Their mother invented the words overprotective and vindictive. As for their Fallen Angel father, well, the twins knew they got away with a lot more than most demons did.

The twins stood up, a bit disappointed that they would not be enjoying a bout of sex with Siofra, but pulling the Fae Queen's strings made up for it.

"Of course, you will be the first to know...just as you were with this bit of information." Santana said, kissing Siofra's hand. "Majesty, till our next meeting." He murmured before he and his sister shifted back to their domain, happy with this outcome.

Once alone, Siofra called her assassins. "There is a halfling Fae child being hidden in the mortal world. Its mother is a Celtic goddess." She informed them, careful not to reveal who the father was. "Bring it to me. Fail me and you will regret it. I don't care how long it takes but find that brat." Her men bowed and disappeared to start what would surely be a long search. Non-humans rarely remained undetected among mortals.

Chapter Two

Near Island, Alaska

2008

Avinn Sinclair sat in the front pew of the filled church and swiped at the tears falling from her brilliant blue eyes. Her father and three brothers lay in their closed coffins in front of the altar. Still shocked as to how she had ended up sitting in this pew listening to the eulogies, she barely registered someone beside her squeezing her shoulder.

No more than two weeks earlier, she had returned home to visit them. Her father had just gotten back from a dig in Scotland, so she and her brothers ambushed their workaholic father for a family visit. Summers on Near Island were stunningly beautiful and held such great memories for all of them. Since graduating from school with a Masters in Physics, her job had her working at Tulane University located in New Orleans. Having everyone in one place at the same time was always a feat in itself, so these visits home were cherished times.

The five of them had been sitting at dinner when her father smelled gas. He told her to get out while he and the boys had tried to stem the leak. They joined her outside when they were attacked by something. She never saw the attacker, but her father shoved her in the hole where the new swimming pool was going to be put. The last thing she remembered was a huge explosion and waking up in the hospital. Apparently, the sheriff's department had dug her out after one of the search dogs had found her. Her family had not been as fortunate. They were killed in the blast from the house.

Now she sat getting ready to cremate them, the sole surviving member of her family. Her body shuddered with the silent wracking sobs. She couldn't believe they were gone while she lived. She had been told it was survivor's guilt that haunted her. She would take their remains to her father's ancestral home in Scotland to be spread. After that she would return to New Orleans to pick up her life and try to move forward with it. She never felt so alone in her life, her mother had died when she was born, her father and brothers were all she had.

---

Aos Si

Siofra slashed the cat of nine across the assassins' back shredding the skin. The sight made a few of the guards queasy, but with the stolen powers of the former Fae King, no one dared oppose the new reigning sovereign. Blood covered everything, making even the whip slick and difficult to hold on to.

"How dare you let that bitch live!" The Fae Queen screeched over the wet sounds of the whip making contact with the torn flesh of the unconscious Fae.

She beat the Fae till she couldn't lift her arm, her anger finally draining. The Fae at her feet had breathed his last breath long before she tired. Throwing the spiked whip to the ground, she shouted for her war general. When he appeared, she jabbed a finger at his chest.

"You! Find me an assassin that can actually do his job!" Siofra spat angrily.

She threw herself onto her throne, unbothered by her blood soaked clothing, and glowered at one and all. A Fae appeared in front of her and bowed deeply. Siofra waved a hand and an image of Avinn Sinclair shimmered into view. She snapped her fingers and the Fae looked up.

"See that woman? I want her head on a silver platter in front of me within 24 hours. Do you understand?" She waited until the Fae nodded his head in understanding. "Good. If you return empty handed, I will rip the skin off your body inch by inch with my bare hands." With that, the Fae shifted out. Chapter Three

Anchorage Airport

Avinn checked in at the Anchorage airport, wincing as she lifted her arm to put the ticket on the counter. She still ached and had cuts and bruises from the explosion and being thrown in the hole. After she checked her baggage through to New Orleans, she headed to security checkpoint. Grabbing a coffee once through security, Avinn wandered towards her gate unaware of being followed.

Two Fae stood near the shadows watching their prey. It would be easy to snatch the woman here in the crowd of humans. Humans were so frail and so stupid, they never noticed their surroundings and were blind to the universe around them.

"That's her, correct?"

"Oh, that's her. Wonder what she did to piss off the Queen. Should be easy to grab her. Humans never pay attention. Let's just wait a few more minutes until the plane disembarks." There would be more people then to use as distractions.

From across the room, a tall dark-haired man also watched Avinn Sinclair. Unlike her, he knew of the two dangerous assassins just twenty feet away. Pushing off the pillar he leaned against, Saben made his way towards the oblivious woman. As a Dominion warrior angel, he wondered why he got assigned babysitting duties. When he saw the immortal assassins, he realized he didn't have an ordinary charge.

Saben managed to get near Avinn without alerting the two Fae. Feigning an accidental collision, he bumped into her and knocked her bag to the ground.

"I'm sorry." He commented as the both of them bent down to pick up the suitcase. "Come with me, Avinn. You're in danger."

Avinn immediately pulled away from the beautiful man with intense green eyes. "Excuse me, how do you know my name

He repeated himself.

"I will not. I have no idea who you are." She started to look around for the nearest security guard. "Look, if you don't buzz off, I'll call security. Trust me, that is not a place you want to go these days." She warned.

Saben sighed, he would be the one to get a dense ward.

"Listen, those two men over there," he said nodding in the direction of the two Fae. "They want to kill you. Just like in Alaska. I'm here to make sure that does not happen. Your destiny has not been filled yet, it's not your time to die." He explained.

He was not thrilled with this assignment, he abhorred having guardian duty over immortals, they were a pain in his existence. However, the Thrones had decreed that she had to be saved.

"How do you know about Alaska?" She tried to yank her arm from him where he had grabbed her. "Let go." She began to panic, not caring about making a scene.

Saben cursed under his breath when he spotted the two Fae rushing in their direction. The humans around them slowed almost to a crawl indicating a time warp had been activated.

"Okay, now we really need to get out of here, Avinn." He grabbed her hand and then shifted, leaving two very pissed off Fae grasping at thin air.

---

Avalon

Appearing on the Celtic grounds of Avalon, Saben loosened his grip. "In answer to your question as to who I am, I am Saben. Normally I'm on warrior angel duties, but just for you, I'm your Guardian Angel." He stated.

He took a step back as her eyes flashed. At least she didn't look scared anymore. Smart female to take into account her surroundings rather than get into an argument with him. He noted the confusion that misted over her features.

Avinn's eyes widened at the sight of rolling green hills with a slight mist coming in. The colors around them seemed surreal. Everything was so bright and it was as though she could feel the colors.

"Where are we?" she asked, befuddled as to how they actually got there.

"This is Avalon. It is where the Celtic Gods and Goddesses live." He answered, waving a hand around.

He was getting ready to explain more, but her entire Pantheon shimmered into view. He bowed his head in acknowledgement as the deities gawked. It wasn't everyday an angel paid a visit. Usually an angel meant a harbinger of bad news. In this case, Saben didn't know how his ward would be received.

"I have brought your daughter home. The Fae queen is after her." He stated simply before turning to Avinn with a smile. "They will keep you safe. Holler if you need anything." With that, he disappeared.

Avinn stared. Surely this was a by-product of the explosion or hallucinations induced by her grief. Perhaps she was in a coma in the hospital dreaming or imagining it?

She pinched her arm and jumped at the pain. Nope, wide awake, at least I think so, maybe I just imagined that hurt since my mind knows pinching my arm would hurt, she thought. If I am hallucinating, my mind will convince my body that what happens is real, only it's not real, just in my mind. She continued with that circle of thought until the large burly man in the group bellowed.

Dagda, God of the Celtic Pantheon, looked at the newcomer and scowled. He looked at his sons and daughters.

"Whom does she belong to?" His voice boomed. "Someone is responsible for her!"

A bit upset about her current treatment, Avinn spoke up. "Excuse me."

With barely a glance, Dagda continued to demand for someone to claim her. Feeling her temper rise, Avinn did her best to remain level headed. She felt as though she was lost in a Renaissance Fair with the women draped in satins and the men in heavy leather and metal get-ups. This had to be a joke. However, just to be on the safe side, Avinn tried to keep her tone as neutral as possible.

"I would be more than happy to remove myself from this place if someone could point me in the right direction out of here."

"Father, Avinn is my daughter." Came a soft voice from the back.

Everyone parted immediately, turning to rest their eyes on a woman with creamy skin, sky blue eyes and a flaming tumble of curls. She was striking and the resemblance between her and Avinn was apparent.

"Brighid, what have you done?" Her mother, Morrigan asked. "How could you? You know the rules of balance." She added, shocked at her daughter's behavior. She was going to bring the wrath of the Heavens down on their very heads.

"Mother, I will deal with the consequences, but I would not trade Avinn for anything." Brighid replied, protectively putting an arm around her daughter. "I am aware of the issue of balance. Hence, I sealed her powers and kept her in the mortal world. I had hoped she could have lived a normal mortal life and died of old age none-the-wiser."

Avinn shrugged away from the beautiful woman, finally finding her voice.

"You can't be my mother. My mother died in childbirth." She paused at the looks going around. "If I'm a problem, just send me home. I could care less about this place." Sure this place was beautiful and as a physicist she felt curious about how she got there through teleportation, but something told her she should get out now.

Dagda sighed, remembering what the angel had said. "It's not that easy. Apparently there is a death warrant on your head." He stated before turning to look at his daughter Brighid. "Care to tell us why?"

Brighid coughed and cleared her throat. "It might have something to do with her father...Oberon."

Normally jovial and pleasant, Dagda did not feel that way. At the moment, he was living up to his reputation of being a warrior when pressed. In this mood, no one cared to intervene.

"Oberon? You dallied with Oberon?" Dagda boomed, outraged at her behavior.

Brighid shook her head. "Father I am not going to argue the moral grounds of a dalliance. The fact is that Avinn was the outcome and I wouldn't change a thing. She is still family and she needs us."

At that, Avinn interjected. "Hold on. You're not my family. I just attended their funerals."

Morrigan noted the tremble in Avinn's body. Obviously this overly-taxed her already weary granddaughter. With a wave of her hand, they all shifted to a grand circular room. In a circle of high wooden thrones under the skylight that lit the whole room, Avinn stood in the middle of it all as if being judged. Before Avinn could further protest, she found herself seated beside Brighid.

"Please stop doing that." Avinn scowled, not enjoying someone else controlling her body.

Dagda looked about the room. "We need to decide what has to be done with Avinn. As is, the only solution I see is to send her to Hell."

Chapter Four

"Oh Hell no!" Avinn shouted, standing in her seat.

Brighid laid a hand on Avinn's. "Father, Oberon and I had a private relationship. Avinn is the product of that. I did not tell anyone due to the rules. I chose to bind her powers and hide her with the mortals to keep her safe. I am aware of Siofra and the prophecy. I love my daughter. I will not allow anyone to send her to the Underworld."

"No need to get dramatic." Dagda commented. "I understand the love of a mother. But the Fae Queen will want to see Avinn dead. Avinn is prophesized to overthrow Siofra." He was personally rather proud of his granddaughter; her soul was pure and good.

12