Fag Boys Suck Ch. 03

Story Info
Fag Boy and Dum-Dum find a Master. Some sperm is consumed.
2.1k words
4.32
25.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pospanost
pospanost
29 Followers

***The story contains bi thoughts and actions. If these offend you, consider yourself kindly warned. ... If you want to help me with editorial advice for the next installment of "Fag Boys Suck", feel free to contact me.***

*****

After a month of fruitless and fervent masturbatory séances and generally unproductive attempts to find a Mistress, me and my girlfriend succumbed to kindwolf. We sent him a message: "We are ready to serve, Master."

He didn't waste any time and replied to our message with a simple: "Skype me at 6PM tomorrow. Wear masks, naked."

At 6PM the next day, I looked at my girl before clicking on the "Call" button. She had goose bumps and she was in an obvious state of wanton desire... I could smell her excitement and see her dribble on the chair. ... When Master's face appeared on the screen we, without giving it any thought, proudly jutted our naked chests forward.

This involuntary act of proud submission marked the beginning of our real descent into the inviting and enticing velvety depths of depravity. I was immediately put on a "no cum" regime, only allowed to masturbate for a predefined period each day. Usually, it was for 15 minutes to half an hour a day, with a steady diet of man on man, man on transsexual and on special days - man on woman action. However, the latter were always of the cuckold genre, with the cuckold present in the shot but passively watching the action or helping the dominant lover mount the female.

Of course, I saw where all of it was going - I wasn't blind - he was training me to become a full fledged faggot cuckold boy. However, in our first real slave to master chat we agreed to an online only two month long period of his domination over us. This agreement made me feel safe because it meant that we still had some control over the whole affair. It was supposed to be an online vent where we could let off our steam and explore each other.

All that taken into account, I still found it maddening to witness the awesome power of his unrelenting virtual sexual attacks on the mind of my beloved girl. With each passing day of our two month period as his online slaves, she slowly changed. She was like a piece of clay, masterfully shaped into something new, exciting and forbidden to me. In one of our first sessions, after he imposed the "no cum" regime on me, he smugly concluded: "Your cum and your dickie now belong to me. You will not milk any boygoo out of it without my explicit say so. She, of course, is totally off limits to you in any physical way without my permission. You are to make yourself a bed on your kitchen floor where you will sleep every night. You will call this your "boybed". Your sleeping arrangements are here to make your place in the household clear. You are below your woman. Also, this woman is now mine, and any sexual or physical contact with my female will be with my explicit command."

I could see the wisdom in his decision because even though I was mainly exposed to pornographical displays of homosexual relations during my daily "wankypanky" sessions, I still craved this changed woman with which I shared a house. He regularly sent her to shop for new pieces of sexy attire or high heels. My depraved need to smell her worn clothes was ramped up to the extreme, but it was all for naught - because I was forbidden to touch my wee-wee outside my scarce "wankypanky" minutes. Nevertheless, while she wasn't around, I would stick my nose into her old and well worn shoes and inhale the beautiful scent... I couldn't do that with any of her high heels or new slutty shoes that he made her buy because she kept them in her room, which was now always on lock and key when she was out.

Four weeks into our online slavery, on a Saturday night, we were on our knees, totally naked and waiting for a Skype call from our Master. We wore no masks as we disposed of them in the second week of our arrangement. His call came right on time, at 6PM sharp: "Hello, slaves. I see you are happy to see me", he said jokingly pointing at my turgid penis wet with precum.

"Yes, Master, we are always glad for your attention", we replied our mantra in unison.

"Good. Today is a big day for you two, Fag Boy and Dum-Dum", he called her Dum-Dum because she was incredibly smart, I suppose I was Fag Boy because I almost exclusively jerked off to gay porn now, "I am instituting a radical change in your service to me."

"What is it Master?" she inquired meekly.

"You will not speak to each other for the rest of your 2 month slavery period without my explicit order", we looked at each other, terrified. This could be it, after all the stuff he made us do, this could be the thing that breaks our self imposed slavery to Him. It shocked us when he made me sleep in the kitchen, but this was even worse... I decided - this had to stop.

"Do you two have anything to say regarding my order?"

I looked at her - she was looking at her undoubtedly sore knees and after a pause - softly spoke, with her eyes still fixed down: "Master, this is too much, I don't think I can do it."

"Why?"

"I just don't think that..."

"Are you not slaves?"

"Yes."

"And did you not concede to be my slaves on our common terms to the end of the second month?"

"Yes."

"And now you are just going to let it all go just because you're feeling chatty?"

"It's not just that, it's..."

"Stop. Look at me."

She lifted her eyes to the computer screen and looked at the man that just told her to stop talking to her boyfriend: "You are strong. It was you who decided to be mine, not the other way around. I want you to do this for me and to be strong. Do you want to be strong for me, Dum-Dum? Do you want to just let it all go and follow my orders?"

Looking at her, I knew he had her, I knew her brain had melted in total submission, but still, her answer made my heart skip a beat. I heard her whisper: "I am yours, Master, I will not speak to Fag Boy unless you tell me to."

"Louder, I didn't quite catch that", came His reply.

She repeated her words. This was the first time she called me by my slave name. When he turned his attention to me, we all knew that my capitulation was just a formality: "And you Fag Boy, do you promise not to speak to Dum-Dum unless I give the order?"

Meek, defeated, weak and dominated I gave my reply: "Master, I will not speak to Dum-Dum unless you give the order."

"No, boy, you will never call her Dum-Dum again. She is a Goddess to you and you should address her accordingly."

"Yes, Master, I will not speak to Goddess."

I could sense the satisfaction of his victory as he informed us: "Also, from now on, your online sessions with me will be separate. You will submit to me in your rooms, with locked doors. Given that Fag Boy doesn't have a room, he will take his laptop to the toilet and submit to me there. Understood?"

In unison: "Yes, Master."

"You are both very good slaves to me. I am proud. A reward is in order for the two of you before I sent you to bed."

Even after all this humiliation I was still aroused so mention of a reward made my testicles churn. I hoped for a great spunk - a great powerful ejaculation to end my four weeks of chastity. Of course, I didn't fail to notice that I was a grown man, naked and kneeling side by side with my nude girlfriend, hoping that our online Master will bless me with an orgasm. A real man would get up and fuck the brains out of his girl. A Fag Boy would stay on his knees, obedient and meek, waiting for a reward from his Master. Anyways, it wasn't like this was a longtime arrangement, we were just going to do this for another month or so to prove ourselves that we can do it.

His voice, however, made me forget all of my shame: "Fag Boy, I will give you another choice tonight: first option - you can get a handjob from your beautiful girl and cum on her face like a real man or, second option - you can bury your tongue deep into her rectum, taste the inside of her brown hole and give yourself a ruined orgasm with your hand. You will consume your boygoo regardless of the option you decide on."

I really liked eating her ass out but first option seemed like a no brainer so I opened my mouth to word a reply, only to be interrupted by Master: "But before you decide, Fag Boy, you have to know that if you decide on the first option, your Goddess will not be granted an orgasm for the rest of your slavery, and apart from today's handjob you will not be granted any physical contact with her whatsoever. If, however, you go for the second option, she will orgasm tonight, and maybe many more times, and you, as her good devoted boy, will have the privilege of kissing her feet every day she comes from work. Also, I might grant you the privilege to serve her body in other ways as well. Decide now."

I really wanted to spunk on her face and mark her as mine, but I couldn't be so cruel as to leave her without an orgasm for a whole month. Also, I couldn't bear to go without some... or rather any physical contact with her. Even if that contact just included kissing her perfect toes after work. I wanted my Goddess to be happy, so in the end I chose: "Number two, I want to ruin my orgasm and lick her ass."

He chuckled: "As you wish, boy. Dum-Dum, get on all fours, face the camera and show him your brown hole. You are in for a good time. Boy, put on a condom, pucker up those lips and start kissing her hole, and don't you dare cum before I say so."

As I sheepishly started to probe her backdoor with my tongue, I could hear her moans and feel her whole body twist and twitch. Like me, she didn't orgasm for a full month, and her panting gave me an unmistakable signal of her pent up need for stimulation. Her sphincter begun to contract on my tongue, and she was becoming delirious. Between her gasps, I heard Masters voice: "Start playing with your clit, Dum-Dum, but ask me for permission before you go over!"

"Yesssss, Master."

She asked his permission for three times in total. Magnanimously, he provided her with permission each time. After the third, my tongue was already getting tired from the fervent probing that I subjected my Goddesses rectum to. My penis was drooling precum, I could feel it all over my hand as I tried to stay away from an orgasm, but Master didn't forget about me, and soon I heard his kind voice: "You've been good, Fag Boy, you can ruin yourself for me. Don't stop licking your Goddesses ass, and as you come near, put your both hands behind your head."

I presume that from Master's point of view all he could see was my Goddesses beautiful face, her exhausted body on all fours, and a desperate boy with his face hidden in her asscrack, crying like an animal while holding his hands behind his head: "Yessss, yesssss, oh, yessssss..."

My head was spinning, my nose was full of her assscent, my mouth was full of her asstaste, I was empty but still full of desire. My Master will soon order my girl... or rather his Dum-Dum... to try to extinguish my burning need for more. She emptied the condom full of my boygoo into my mouth and I ate the sperm, ashamed, but alas - hopelessly aroused and wanting more.

That night, while I rolled around in my boybed trying to stop myself from touching my weewee I thought about my beautiful girl, the ass I ate today, her perfect body and the fact that we still had a month to go... Then, I started to think about Master's dick and the salty taste of sperm on my hot tongue. I was disgusted by myself. I was confused. Aroused. I wanted to jerk myself for him. I wanted him to subject me to more control. I tried to sleep like a good boy.

pospanost
pospanost
29 Followers