Fahima Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes I do!" was all she could manage to get out before Donte buried his face in to her wet and dripping cunt.

Fahima felt him licking the folds of her pussy, her body felt like it was on fire. Her body began to convulse as she felt a powerful orgasm coming. He had barely begun and she was already coming.

"OH FUCKKKK I'M CUMINGGGGG!" she roared realizing that this was the first time she had sworn out loud since she was teenager. She had always been reprimanded and told it was not right for a Muslim girl to swear.

Yet here she was having the best orgasm of her life, with a black man between her legs, attacking her cunt and she was swearing out loud with out any care.

Donte lapped up her pussy juices like a man who was dehydrated and needed liquid desperately. She felt him kiss her pussy lips gently before, once again, thrusting his tongue deep in her cunt. His head bobbed up and down aggressively as he continued to brutally assault her cunt with his tongue.

"Oh, Allahhhhhh!!" she moaned, every push forward sent shockwaves of exhilaration through her body.

"Oh, ohhhhhh Donte...Fuckkkkk!!" She continued to pant like the wanton slut she was as Donte began to swirl his tongue around inside her cunt.

Thrusting it inside and out, she didn't know how he found her most sensitive spots but every time he hit one of those spots her body shook violently and she began to cum. She lost count of the times she had already cum and just when she thought she couldn't anymore he would hit another spot.

"Oh, oh, ooooooooooooooooh, yeaaaaaaaaaaah," she squealed in delight as she had her biggest orgasm yet.

Donte finally stopped his assault on her cunt and gave her a few minutes to recuperate before he picked her up in his strong arms and took her out of the living room. She didn't need to ask him where he was taking her because she knew already as he began to walk up the stairs. He walked into the bedroom and placed Fahima on the bed. It dawned on her that she was about to be fucked by a big black cock in the same bed she shared with her husband. She lay there ready with her legs wide open ready to welcome this man deep into her.

She no longer felt guilt, all she felt was deep lust. She was a bad wife, a terrible Muslim, her husband deserved better. All she deserved right now was to be fucked like the slut she was. Donte opened her legs wide and placed her feet on his shoulders and pressed the head of his cock against the entrance of her cunt.

"Do you want this cock in your tight little Muslim cunt?" Donte said as he teased her by rubbing the tip of his cock along her cunt.

"Yes. I want your cock, please fuck me!" she pleaded as she reached between her legs and stroked his cock slowly.

"Are you sure? I know for a fact that your tight little pussy has never had anything this big. I will stretch you to your limit and it's going to hurt," Donte said teasing her even more.

"I don't care. Just fuck me, please!" she begged realizing that she was giving her self over completely.

She spread her legs even wider with eagerness, excitement and fear at the giant cock that was poking at her entrance. Donte simply grinned before he slammed his big black monster deep in to her cunt.

"Ya, Allahhhhhhh, MERI PHUDI KO DARD ARE HAI!!" Fahima screamed in Urdu as the black monster stretched her pussy wide as it impaled her inch by inch.

"You're so big!" she moaned while he pushed in another inch of his cock in to her slutty little Pakistani cunt.

"Oh baby, I'm not even half way in. You're so damn tight, your hubby must be really small," he laughed mocking her husband. She didn't reply but knew her silence spoke volumes.

"Oh fuckkk... so thick," she mumbled.

"You like that do you, my little hijabi slut," Donte thrust in deeper, coating his black cock in her juices making it glisten.

"Oh Allah, I'm gonna..." she began to say as felt an explosion building up inside her.

"Go ahead. Cum, my hijabi slut. Cum all over cock!" he commanded her.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCKKK!" she moaned, repeating the words with each hard and penetrating thrust. Fahima thrashed wildly under the muscular black man, cumming hard.

"We're just over half way there, my hijabi slut, if you're cumming this hard now..." he trailed off as his cock sunk deeper into Fahima's greedy cunt.

Fahima had never felt so full in her life. She felt her pussy being stretched to its breaking point and that turned her on even more. Donte had taken her legs off his shoulder and made her wrap them around his body. He was now looking deeply into her eyes as he began to up the speed of his thrusts, ramming in and out of her tight cunt like a piston. She tightened her legs around him, pulling him in even deeper. She howled in pain as she felt the big black monster hit her cervix, she had never had something rammed in to her so deep. Despite the excruciating pain she kept grinding her hips against him, the feeling of his giant balls against her ass confirmed to her that she had somehow fit the twelve inch black rod inside her. She moved her body against his, the pain was quickly fading as another huge orgasm hit her.

She just couldn't believe how deep he was in her and the orgasm she was experiencing was the biggest one yet, almost causing her to black out, but Donte didn't let up in his relentless hammering of her cunt. She kept screaming uncontrollably as her orgasms continued, his balls continued slapping against her ass rhythmically and she met each of his thrusts with one of her own, to meet him in the middle. All of a sudden Donte stopped moving and pulled out his big cock entirely making her feel completely empty.

"Wh... Why did you pull out?" she cooed still dazed from her countless orgasms.

"Because I'm a cruel bastard and I want to hear you beg for my cock."

"Please, I need you to put it back in," she said weakly.

"You know that isn't good enough. No need to be shy," he replied stroking his cock.

"Please... Donte," she paused before continuing on, "please fuck me with your big, black cock!"

"Now that's more like it, my little hijabi slut," he said as he rammed his cock back in to her. She came again from the sudden penetration. "Now I want to hear you beg for my cum. I know you want me to fill up this married, little Muslim cunt with my cum. You need fertile cum deep in your womb!" he said.

Caught off guard, her eyes widened in shock. His comment meant that he knew about the Ali's problem. "That's right I know," he said as he rammed his cock in and out faster.

"Now beg, my hijabi slut!" he roared.

"YES!! FILL MY MUSLIM CUNT WITH YOUR HOT BLACK CUMMM!!" she screamed, her pussy tightening and clutching his huge shaft, her juices foaming around him with another orgasm.

"Cum deep inside of me!" she screamed not caring who heard her. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

Donte had increased the speed of his thrusts inside of her, which continued to send ripples through her body. Fahima looked in to his eyes and saw an animal intensity. The desire to fuck her brains out was etched all over his face. She kissed him because Donte was the man she needed, the one she always wanted. She felt like a true woman, taking her female needs from a real man. She felt liberated, free of the shackles that had restricted her before. Donte was grunting heavily now, she could feel his cock swelling up inside of her.

"Oh, yessss baby!! Cum for me!! Please!" she cried.

"Oh shit! Here it comes!" he groaned.

"Yes baby, cum for me," she repeated. "Give me your seed. I WANT IT! I NEED IT!"

As if on cue Donte groaned and buried his cock deep in her womb and began to bombard her cunt with his sperm. He spewed load after load of his seed deep into her. Fahima could feel his cock vibrating inside her, and it sent a shiver up her spine. Soon her cunt was over flowing with his hot cum.

"I love it!" she said.

Donte was not finished he pulled out of her and blew one last one of cum all over her face and hijab. "My hijabi cum slut," he said as he rubbed his cock in her face.

The smell of his cum filled the room. The thought that Donte's sperm was swimming inside of her and the fact that it could possible make her pregnant excited her.

"I love feeling your cum in my cunt, baby."

"You'll feel it in your ass tomorrow," he said as he teased her asshole with his finger.

"Oh really, I can't wait. I've never been fucked in the ass before," she said as she stroked his cock.

"Oh baby, you're gonna love it," he said.

They both got up from the bed, Donte helped Fahima clean up the house so all evidence of their sexual tryst was gone. After they were done Donte told her it was best he left. He told her to meet him at his place tomorrow.

"Wear your a red hijab, you look good in that. I don't want you wearing anything under your burqa either. No underwear. And bring a spare hijab just in case," he ordered her.

"Yes, master," she found herself saying, finding that she had completely given herself to Donte.

He grabbed her by the ass and pulled her in for a deep kiss, she could feel his big black cock against her and she wanted him to take her right then and there in the hallway. He pulled away from her and she moaned in disappointment.

"Wait! You didn't tell me if I was better than your wife," she reminded as he opened the door.

"I don't know, I don't have a wife, never did. Don't be so shocked, how else was I going to get close to you. Your husband thought the fact that I was married meant that I wouldn't even think of banging his wife, after he flaunted your nude pictures. Oh yes, that's right you don't know how me and your husband met, do you? We met at a pub, yes, and your pious Muslim husband drinks. He was really drunk, we got chatting and he showed me some very lovely pictures of you. I knew then I needed taste that forbidden Muslim cunt of yours. Its mine now, you're my hijabi cum slut now. Be on time tomorrow," he said then he kissed her and walked out the door.

Fahima stood there dumbfounded, reeling from the bombshell. She had played right in to his hands. She was his completely.

To be continued(?)

*****

This story is not meant to offend or an attack on muslims it is my way of putting a lil twist on the whole black man fucks housewife story.

12