Fahrenheit in Celsius Ch. 01

Story Info
What might happen if Yuna and Paine were into experimenting.
3.9k words
4.55
24.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

I don't own any of these characters, or the world in which they reside, that glorious creation was the work of Square Enix.

Though there are minor changes in the exact layouts of some of the scenery.

Note: There are certain words in this you may not recgnise as they're not writen in English. they will be translated, but it's not important, so I'll leave it till the end.

-------------------------------------------------

The knock was quiet, but Yuna was still awake enough to hear it, even over the hum of the engines in the background. Raising her head from the pillow, she slid off her bed and made her way over to the door, enjoying the feeling of the soft carpet on her bare feet, ignoring as she always did when the long tail of her auburn hair banged against her legs.

She activated the door, and it slid open to reveal Rikku, looking quite worried, but just as cute as ever. At 17, she was as old as Yuna had been on their first adventure together 2 years before, but she had always been far more up-beat, and bouncy, and probably always would be.

"Yunie, can I talk to you?" Rikku was the only one who ever called her 'Yunie', and Yuna loved that she was something like that with her cousin.

"Rikku, you know you can always talk to me. I'd prefer it to be during the daytime, but since we're both up..." She moved aside to give Rikku room to come in, closing the door behind her, and following her back to the bed.

Rikku clambered up, and sat cross-legged leaning back on he hands, she was rocking side-to-side slightly, the same way she always did, and, as always, her smallish, but firm breasts swayed with her. Yuna sometimes wondered whether Rikku did it on purpose to get more attention, but doubted it, Rikku hardly needed another way to get attention.

"I was talking to Paine earlier, and she said some stuff that's been bothering me..." Rikku began her explanation as Yuna was crawling back onto her bed. Resting her back against the headboard; she curled her legs under her, and asked the obvious question;

"What kind of stuff?"

Paine was the, somewhat reclusive, girl who finished off the trio; Yuna had only met her when she joined up with the Gullwings, the group of Al Bhed sphere hunters Rikku had set up with her brother, the imaginatively named, Brother. Yuna still knew hardly any more about Paine than she had on their initial meeting.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing, and I'm not exactly sure about it, but..."

"What?"

"Um, I think she might have been coming on to me..."

"Really...? Paine was flirting with you? When?"

Rikku blushed a little, dropped her eyes to he knees, and whispered "About two minutes before I knocked on your door..."

Yuna's mouth opened in a wide 'O' of shock, "Two minutes!? Rikku, what did you do? Run away and come straight here?"

Rikku nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Rikku... how sure are you she was flirting with you? What was she saying?"

The younger girl looked into her cousins eyes again, and repeated exactly what Paine had said, and done, even going so far as to put her hands on Yuna's upper thigh before sitting back and hugging her knees.

After a few seconds, Yuna recovered from the shock; "That's pretty certain."

Another nod was all the response Rikku gave.

"From the look on your face I'm guessing you're not into the whole girl-on-girl thing though?"

Rikku squealed in surprise, jerking backwards "Yunie!?"

"What? I'm not allowed to be open-minded?"

"Sorry Yunie, I'm just a bit jittery right now."

Yuna crawled over to hug Rikku, sitting next to her and comforting her; the way Lulu had when Yuna was growing up on Besaid.

"Do you want me to talk to Paine about it?" Yuna asked, realising just how motherly she sounded doing so. Rikku either didn't notice or was too concerned with her own problem to tease her about it, which made Yuna realise just how worried Rikku really was, normally either of them would have jumped on a chance to make fun of what they saw as her obsession with protecting people.

"Would you? Thanks Yunie... you don't think she'll be angry do you?"

After everything they'd been through together, especially getting over her fear of Thunder, it always amused Yuna to see just how frightened Rikku could be of Paine, although to be fair, most of the Celsius' crew were frightened of Paine, except Barkeep, but then, he was a Hypello, it was quite hard to tell.

"This is Paine we're talking about, and this is a pretty big secret she's shared with you... but don't worry Rikku. Even if she is mad, she's not going to hurt you... at least, I don't think she'd hurt you... Not really." Yuna realised exactly how little this particular bit of honesty was helping Rikku's state of mind, and changed the subject quickly. "Where do you think she is now?"

Rikku's response was muffled by the pillow she'd jammed over her head, so Yuna had to prise it away to get a clearer answer, which took a while, and by the time she had the answer she knew it would have been faster to just go and look.

It was only as Yuna walked through the door of the bar that it occurred to her that Paine might not be alone, and she was wearing nothing but a knee-length night dress; a fact which the slightly chilled air inside the airship was making abundantly clear. As the door slid open her worst fears were confirmed as Brother, captain of the Gullwings, and quite possibly the craziest person Yuna had ever met, spat out his drink and fell backwards off his bar-stool shouting loudly in Al Bhed;

"Ur Fuf, So femtacd tnaysc yna yhcfanat! Cra fyhdc sa! CRA FYHDC SA!!"

Paine rolled her eyes, and grabbed him by the Mohawk, too irritated to deal with his wild fantasies now, and worried about how Yuna might react if he switched language (not that she'd ever admit to that). She literally kicked him out of the room, calling after him, "Oui'na zicd milgo cra tuach'd cbayg Al Bhed! Banjand!"

Yuna cocked her head to the side, surprisingly cute in her confusion; "What was that all about?"

"You don't want to know, trust me."

Yuna looked slightly doubtful for a moment, but then accepted it with the same good grace she always did. If it was important, she knew, they wouldn't have spoken in Al Bhed. That was how it worked on the ship.

Paine picked up her glass and finished the contents quickly, drinking the liquor faster than was advisable. That was a worrying sign, she was clearly upset; although she'd been fairly lenient with Brother by her usual standards, so Yuna wasn't sure what to expect next. She was not, however, surprised when Paine said, "I know why you're here, so we'd better talk somewhere more private. I'd expect you to suggest your room, but Rikku's in there and that could be... embarrassing..."

Paine blushed almost imperceptibly, and tried to hide it by running her hands through her hair in exasperation feigned out of desperation. It didn't fool Yuna for a second though, she realised that however much she tried to take control; Paine was as confused and worried as anyone would be in her situation.

"I guess it's your room then..." Yuna said before Paine could raise any other suggestions, moving towards the door. Paine moved faster, as if to intercept her, but instead, she stood in the doorway and looked around before saying, "It's clear, let's go."

This secrecy was only confusing Yuna even further, but she decided that pressing Paine for details would only distract her from the real issue.

After a swift walk along the Airship's cabin level, they reached a door whose only distinguishing mark was that it had no distinguishing marks. All the other crew members had adorned their cabin doors with symbols or ornaments to show whose room was on the other side, but Paine had left hers blank. She punched in the security code, and Yuna noticed with some amusement that it was twice as long as any of the other security codes on the ship, even the code for the armoury. The inside of the cabin was, at first glance, as spartanly furnished as the door, but there were some personal touches, not least the rack of swords against the wall, near the bed.

Paine gestured Yuna through, and closed the door behind them, she sat on the edge of her bed, and waited. Yuna wasn't sure about whether she should sit on the bed or not, then realised that the only other place to actually sit was the floor, and so she sat next to her friend.

"How upset is Rikku?" Paine's forwardness was a little disconcerting.

"What makes you think she's upset, Paine?"

"Well the way she looked at me; then ran away, gave me a hint." Paine dropped her head into her hands, and she trembled as she tried to hold in her emotions. She relaxed slightly when Yuna's hand rested on her shoulder, "She's just confused, I mean, you haven't exactly told us a lot about yourself, and then you start flirting with her? I think Rikku's just a bit of shocked."

"She's shocked!?" Paine laughed ironically, "How do you think I feel? I suddenly realise exactly what it is that's felt so weird my whole life, and the girl who helped me realise it is terrified of the idea that I was thinking of her that way."

Yuna suddenly realised that no matter how scared Rikku was, Paine had to be infinitely more scared, because her life had just changed so hugely. She realised that Paine was staring at her...

"What?"

"Nothing, I just never appreciated how beautiful you actually are. I mean, I knew; but in the same kind of way you notice the beauty in a flower or something like that."

Yuna blushed at the compliment, and then started to worry slightly about where Paine's train of thought might be leading. Her earlier comments about being open minded came back to her and she realised that if she ran away too, she'd be doing just what Rikku'd done, but she gave herself, and Paine, one last chance to stop.

"What did you mean, exactly, when you said Rikku helped you realise?"

"I'm a lesbian Yuna, I'd have thought that wa..."

"I know that bit... I mean, do you love her, or was it just like what you just said about the flowers and everything?"

Paine pulled away, shrugging Yuna's hand off her shoulder. "You're trying to stop me aren't you Yuna? You want me to focus on Rikku so you don't have to deal with this stuff."

Yuna grabbed her friend roughly and twisted her face-to-face, "I came here to talk to you and 'deal with this stuff'; and I thought you had enough manners to answer a direct question."

Paine smirked at the mask of 'in-control-Yuna', but gave in anyway, "Seeing Rikku in that nightie thing with her nipples hard like yours were..."Yuna glanced down, and blushed while Paine continued, "The sight turned me on, and I just gave in, probably because of the surprise."

"So it's something to do with these dress-things then?" Yuna moved closer to Paine, making sure the fabric was pulled tight over her breasts, and she smiled as Paine's eyes drifted down towards them. She was surprised by how well her little impromptu seduction was working, considering she'd never even thought about doing it before. Right now though, she had no idea how to continue, hoping that Paine would make the next move. She didn't have to wait too long; Paine unclasped her armoured wrap, and tossed it onto the floor, revealing the very close fitting tube that held her breasts. She raised her hand gently to Yuna's cheek, and pushed her backwards while moving her lips closer.

Yuna's head hit the mattress just before their lips met. It was a soft, careful kiss, so much like her memories of the Pool in Macalania, that she almost began to cry, but held herself, making sure she didn't ruin the moment.

Eventually, the kiss had to end, but they were both smiling when it did.

"Never would've imagined I'd be kissing a High Summoner, never mind you."

Yuna giggled, "Wanna do it again?"

The answer was obvious, and Paine's lips again locked onto Yuna's; this time, Paine opened her mouth just enough to let her tongue flick through and touch Yuna's lips, Yuna opened her mouth to allow Paine's tongue to go further, and extended her own tongue to meet Paine's. Soon the two girls were kissing passionately, their hands in each other's hair, but yet to move on to full body exploration. There wasn't a lot left they couldn't feel through what little they were wearing anyway, Paine's outfit not leaving much to the imagination despite what first glances might suggest.

With Paine still lying on top of Yuna, her leg had found its way between Yuna's thighs and was pressing gently into her crotch. Slowly stroking it up and down, she started moving on past the kiss. Her left hand moved to cup Yuna's head, holding it close, while her right began to stroke Yuna's breast. The nipple, which was already hardened by the chill, stiffened even further at Paine's inexperienced, but successful, teasing. Paine's kisses moved to Yuna's neck, and she gasped as Paine squeezed on her nipple.

She was quite disappointed when Paine pulled away completely, but understood as she watched Paine unfasten most of the buckles holding her outfit together, enough to remove her clothes completely. As she stood there, baring herself fully to her friend, Paine wondered how much of what Yuna was doing was out of mere curiosity, and whether anything like this would ever happen again. Seeing Yuna lying on her bed, touching her own body, Paine realised that was a problem for later, and began to stroke herself; imagining it was Yuna doing it, feeling herself become even more aroused as her fingers moved, she closed her eyes, She heard an unmistakable rustling, but waited for silence before opening her eyes to view the unbound femininity that was Yuna; standing before her, just as naked as she was.

She also saw the flicker of doubt in Yuna's eyes and realised that, whatever had happened already, Yuna wasn't as comfortable with this as she let on. Paine smiled inwardly; Yuna being unsure was no reason to stop. Just because Yuna might not be comfortable doing something, she could hardly complain about having it done to her.

Paine stepped forward, and pressed her body close to Yuna's; embracing her with a deep kiss. Slowly, she turned them so she was between Yuna and the bed, then moved backwards, so that she could sit on it. Yuna felt the bed against her legs, and so lifted them onto it. She was kneeling over Paine's lap with her legs spread open, but she was too lost in the kiss to be paying her position any attention.

In this position however Paine had complete access to Yuna's breasts, which she took advantage of instantly, squeezing them gently as she stroked over the nipples with her thumbs. Yuna was lost in the moment, and it didn't matter that she'd never even thought about kissing Paine before tonight, all she wanted was for the perfection of this moment to continue for ever. She moved her hips against Paine's hoping her friend would understand the wordless message. Paine broke the kiss, and looked into Yuna's eyes, seeing the lust burning there, and asked her, just to her it out loud; "What do you want me to do next Yuna?"

"Kiss me here." Her hands went to her crotch and she stroked herself slowly. "Kiss me here, like we kissed before."

"Of course, my lady..." She smirked, enjoying the expression of surprised amusement that flashed across Yuna's face at Paine's use of her official summoner's title. She leant Yuna back, supporting her gently, and placed a soft kiss right between her friend's breasts. Slowly extending her tongue, she slid it up to Yuna's neck, and whispered in her ear, "But not just yet."

Paine looked deep into Yuna's eyes, and kissed her again, feeling sure there was more than mere lust in the kiss. Her hands moved down Yuna's back as she twisted around, laying her friend and lover onto the softness of the bed, she stroked Yuna's sides, and glided down to her thighs, massaging them gently, her thumbs focussing on the most sensitive areas. Paine knew exactly what Yuna wanted her to do, but she delayed to make their time together as long and special as she could.

Her lips caressed the valley of Yuna's cleavage kissing the inside of the beautiful firm curves that had often invaded her thoughts, even when she was sure she was straight, Yuna's quiet breathing was deep and, though silent, there was no mistaking her pleasure, the silence was broken as Paine suddenly locked her lips around one of Yuna's firm pink nipples, sucking it as far into her mouth as she could before releasing it, and repeating the treatment on the other nipple, this time, licking it swiftly before returning to the first, and twirling her tongue round it.

As she experimented with what her mouth could do to Yuna's delicious breasts, delighting in every new pleasure she brought her friend, her hands moved further and further up Yuna's thighs, heightening the pleasure as every sensation intensified the others and she felt herself getting wet, something it didn't take Paine's advancing fingers long to notice. She released Yuna's nipples from her mouth's attack, and smiled at Yuna's face, her eyes closed in anticipation and pleasure, her mouth smiling, but slightly open. Paine pulled herself up and slid her tongue between Yuna's lips, unable to stop herself from thinking about Yuna's other lips. Yuna closed her mouth on Paine's tongue unthinkingly, sucking it gently, flicking her own tongue against the tip, until it was gently pulled away. Yuna felt it trace a line down her body, across her cheek, down her neck, between the join of her shoulder blades, retracing its heavenly time around her still firm nipples, then down across her abdomen, twirling around her belly button, but moving on; finally reaching its destination.

Paine had no idea how to proceed, she was completely lost, ever since removing her clothes, she'd been going off instinct; feeling completely out of her depth.

She realised this was exactly how to continue, going off her own desires had worked so far, and the only thing she wanted to do right now was taste Yuna's core, and bring the ultimate pleasure to the girl who had so quickly helped her tear down wall's she didn't realize she'd built. She pressed her tongue against the folds of Yuna's greatest treasure, feeling incredibly pleased with the way her friend squirmed and moaned. Encouraged, she slid her tongue up along the sensitive line, only pushing in the tiniest bit to allow herself the first taste of Yuna's unique honey.

She hardly believed how perfect it seemed to be, and soon she was pushing further, licking harder; kissing and sucking her friend, desperate for another taste.

Looking down her body, between her breasts, Yuna could see her friend's head moving up and down, each movement causing her such intense pleasure she could hardly believe it. She curled the fingers of her left hand into Paine's hair, but left her right to keep squeezing on her nipples. Over the past two years, she had pleasured herself many times, but nothing she had ever managed alone could compare to what Paine was making her feel. The tongue of that reclusive 18 year old was beginning to push into her, making the pleasure even more intense, and Yuna could feel her clitoris hardening and she instantly knew that Paine had noticed as well. Yuna was in a world of rapture, nothing existed but her pleasure, and the mouth making causing it all.

Paine pressed the tip of her tongue against Yuna's clit, while she started stroking her with her fingers. Paine had been unable to resist pleasuring herself along with Yuna, and had been sliding a finger slowly in and out of herself for several minutes. She knew Yuna wanted to orgasm, but she wanted to make Yuna's climax as good as possible. She rubbed her finger in circles around her own clit, while her mouth closed around Yuna's and she finally slid her finger all the way inside Yuna's pussy.

12