Failed Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSchwuler
RSchwuler
800 Followers

"Knew you'd like that, bitch. Yeah, you got a pussy between your legs just like a woman. You're going to take my cock just like a woman." He ran his callused hands over my splayed thighs, his 5 o'clock shadow glistening.

"But first I'm going to have another helping of my all-you-can-eat Billy boy buffet!" He darted his tongue out at me lewdly, taunting me. It was gross but it made me flush with lust. He plunged face-first back into my most private of places, and he grabbed my legs, wrapping them over his shoulders. I watched his bald head bobbing as he ravished me.

His huge lapping tongue forced its way as deep into my backside as possible, penetrating me. An overwhelming warmth radiated from deep within my hole out into my entire body. I knew that I was as wet and as open down there as I had ever been in my entire life. He really had turn my ass into a pussy, a wet, dripping pussy. My small penis was as achingly hard, ridiculous and ignored. I moaned like a woman. I couldn't believe this was happening to me - I had never in my life imagined a man doing this to me. Doing what a man does to a woman.

He raised his body back up over mine, his face red, sweat pouring down his forehead. He locked eyes with me. After something so intimate I felt I had to look away, I couldn't look in the eyes of a man who had just done something so emasculating to me, while making me feel so good. I felt incredibly vulnerable. My legs were shaking and I realized he had given me several orgasms, the full body orgasms that women experience. I felt like I could have sobbed. He slapped my face hard with his big hand, grabbing my jaw and clutching it roughly, turning my face to his.

"Look in my eyes, woman. Look. Look into the eyes of the man who's going to fuck you." I obeyed, looking into the glowering, deep set eyes under his heavy brow. His gaze was furious, impenetrable.

"When I fuck you with this cock," He brandished his big fat hard-on like a gun, shaking it at me.

"You will be mine, forever. I'll own you, biologically. And this." He grabbed my little flagpole, dwarfing it with his big thumb and forefinger.

"This tiny little pecker, this useless little dinky will never enter a pussy again. Do you understand?" He roughly whacked my modest erection with his hand, and he quickly grabbed something from his night side table.

"Yes Sir." I whispered, my voice croaking. He slapped me again.

"Say it!" He barked.

"You'll own me, and I'll never- I'll never fuck again." Stuart opened a small vile in his hand and empty its contents onto his hand.

"Say all of it!"

"You'll own me forever and my tiny little pecker will never fuck a woman again!"

"Your tiny little boy dick will never enter a pussy again, say it!" His left and clutched my chin roughly and he kept his big face menacingly close to mine, and I felt his right hand plunge between my open legs, adding to the wetness already there.

"My tiny little boy dick will never enter a pussy again."

"Louder, bitch!" He shook my chin and squeezed, as his other hand jabbed in and out of the cleft between my ass cheeks.

"My tiny little boy dick will never enter a pussy again."

"You'll never fuck again, only get fucked, by me!"

"I'll never fuck again, only get fucked by you, Sir!!"

"Promise me, sissyboy! Promise me!"

"I promise Sir, I promise, Sir! I promise I'll never get fuck anyone ever again, I'll only get

fucked by you, Sir! I'll only get fucked by your superior dick!."

"Swear to me! Swear to me that you're tiny pecker will never enter a pussy ever again! That you'll be a virgin boy forever!"

"I swear, Sir, I swear my tiny pecker will never enter a pussy ever again! I swear I'll be a virgin boy forever, Sir, I swear!"

"Swear to me on your father's life! Say his name and swear on his life." Though his brow was still twisted with fury, a gleefully evil smile had spread across his face.

"Uh, I swear on my father's life! I swear on the life of my father, Steven William Bradford, I'll never fuck again! I swear on my father's life my tiny pecker will never enter a pussy again! I swear on my father's life I'll be a virgin boy forever!" I spoke loud and clear as Stuart expected, but my voice was trembling. I couldn't believe I was saying this aloud.

"Again, cunt!" He slapped my face again, blurring my vision.

"I swear on the life of my father Steven William Bradford that I'll never put my little pecker into a pussy ever again, I swear on the life of Steven William Bradford that I'll be a virgin boy for the rest of my life!" I was panting from the fear and shame of it. Why was he making me think of my father at a time like this? I couldn't help but imagine him now, my Dad, standing over the bed, watching me bare ass naked on my back mounted by a larger, stronger man.

Stuart lowered his hulking body over mine, forcing his way between my legs, splaying me open. I felt his big hard cock jabbing at my backdoor threateningly. I was nervous, terrified for my hole, but I knew there was no way I could stop this even if I wanted. I felt his strong arms pinning me down, caressed them appreciatively. Felt the strength and the coarse hair. He could do whatever he wanted to me, I knew it. Again, it felt like Stuart was teaching me what it was to be a woman, to be trapped under a man's huge body, held down by his oaken arms, and have absolutely no control over the proceedings. No say over what's done to my body. All I could do was try to make him happy.

He reached under the bed and retrieved the small vial and rubbed more of its contents onto his cock and reapplied to the hole he had been tormenting with both his tongue and digits. He tossed the bottle aside and began to slowly invade my most intimate place with his fat bull cock.

I clung to his hairy shoulders desperately as he penetrated me. Slowly but surely he bore the great drill into my insides. I winced with pain but he'd tell me to breathe and push out. Though he was patient, he never slowed his invasion, never stopped gaining territory. All the while, he kept his merciless gaze locked on me. He scrutinized me with a cold fascination of a child torturing bugs, watching intently the effect that his battering ram of a cock had on me.

There was something so fundamentally embarrassing about having a man's cock inside me. I felt exposed, desperately vulnerable and unmanned all at once. I tried to keep my eyes on the ceiling, but he kept glaring at me. He grabbed my jaw roughly and held my face in place.

"Look at me. Look at the man who's fucking you, pussy." He growled. I gave into his intense scowl. I felt petrified before him, terrified of his anger. He looked so different than the nerdy, bespectacled man who had greeted us earlier. He seemed incredibly powerful, triumphant. He pushed in deeper. I inhaled and breathed out of my nostrils, resolved to not scream despite the searing pain in my guts.

Stuart was clearly looking for reasons to slap my face, to beat me down, to remind me that I was just a powerless wimp, so I knew that no good would come from me protesting, trying to escape the huge red cock I was impaled on. No good would even come from me asking him to slow me down. Instead I just held tight to him and focused on breathing in and out, closing my eyes shut thinking only of his conquering red cock to outrun the pain of his anal invasion. Soon it felt like something in me had shifted, accommodating his manhood deep inside of me.

"Oooh, there we go." He brought his sizable beer belly down on to my stomach, crushing me beneath him. I felt our sweat-soaked skin seal together. It seemed like his entire hairy, sweltering body was covering mine.

"Feel that? Those are my big old balls. I'm balls deep, bitchboy." The sensation of another man's testicles, another man's larger, superior testicles resting against my own blew my mind. Balls deep. My friends had always bragged about being "balls deep," in a chick. Now another man was balls deep in me. Nothing had ever made me feel like less of a man, nothing that happened to me tonight. My mind was flooded with the image of his bigger balls laying atop mine, concealing and dominating my own weaker gonads. I reflexively tightened my hole around his rutted cock.

"Oooh that's it baby girl, squeeze those pussylips on my big fat cock!" He crowed triumphantly, grinning down at me with patronizing delight. His hands grabbed my waist and his rhythm accelerated. My moans turned into a helpless yell, my rising voice was not my own. He seemed thrilled by the effect he was having on my body, his cruel grin growing as he cheered himself on between his bestial panting.

I held onto his shoulders like he was a lifeguard rescuing me from the ocean, as if he wasn't the very man drowning me. I buried my face into his chest pathetically, soaking the coarse hair there with my tears, as if he was going to comfort me, protect me.

"I'm going to breed you. I'm going to nut you up." He pumped at me like a dog, banging his hips into me. The whole bed was rocking like mad, slamming into the wall.

"I am going to breed. Your. Ass." He grunted intendedly, huffing and puffing, his face red and furious. The pain of his intrusion swelled as he sped up, but so did the shameful flood of pleasure welling throughout my insides.

"Swear on your father's life that you'll never breed!" He returned to his insane orders, manic glee on his cruel face as he demanded me to pledge these shameful things.

"I swear on my father's life that I'll never breed, Sir!" I groaned out feebly.

"Say his name again, cunt!" His fingers dug into my hips so hard it felt like he would break the skin. He was pulling me into his pummeling thrusts, lifting me off the bed to fuck me deeper. I was being thrown all over the bed.

"I sweat on the life of Steven William Bradford, I will never breed." Again I couldn't help conjure my father's face again, which must have been Stuart's goal. His cold eyes gazing in disapproval behind his glasses, his brow furrowed in disapproval, disgust, amused contempt?

"Swear on the souls of all your ancestors, swear on the Bradford family line that it ends with you!" Stuart had the same smile of cruel delight - he loved having me curse myself this way, for his cock.

"I swear on the souls of the Bradford family line that it ends with me." He brought his face to my neck and began gnawing.

"They're all watching you, Billyboy! They're all watching you, like a bitch laid out on your back, with a real man's cock up your ass! They're all watching you let them down and fail as a man." He continued to hump furiously as he kept his mouth by my ear, chanting these insane and humiliating fantasies. Now my Dad was joined by my grandfather, and other men I'd seen only in black and white photographs, dour Scotch-German immigrants with elaborate facial hair in uncomfortable looking suits. Crowding around the bed to watch my defilement. Stiff erections in their trousers. I can't believe Stuart had twisted my head around so wildly.

"Yeaah, balls deep. Gonna own you forever, boy" He grunted between thrusts. I thought of our balls next to each other, and my sex-sickened mind crafted the fantastic image of his superior sperm flooding into my balls, conquering and destroying my own seed, taking over my balls. Would his bigger stronger sperm beat mine into submission, devour them like wolves, or would he just assimilate my testes entirely? He would fuck me and place his seed into my balls, and I would carry his seed in my subjugated gonads. I felt like an invaded city, gates thrown open to the invading army. I spread my legs wider for him, to make way for Stuart's manful pounding of my defeated ass, giving in to the humiliation of his conquering forces' victory parade.

I looked at the bedside mirror, his powerful, broad form pinning my smaller body to the bed. We were both shining with sweat. I was spread wide open, and holding onto to Stuart's big hairy back like a bitch.

"Your Dad, all the men in your family, they're watching this happen, Billy." He whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes and the Bradford men were all back, circling the bed, now naked. Their hairy, middle-aged bodies slick with sweat - shoulders coated in gray hair, generous furred breasts, and swollen paunches. Bearded groins, the penis of my father. Marron-headed, proudly fat, with large, low hanging testes. Their rough hands held me down on the bed, help open my legs wide for Stuart's humping hips. I moaned long and high from the maddening pleasure of Stuart's presence in me. I licked at the hair chest above me gratefully, and Stuart laughed.

I opened my eyes and looked into the broad, bullish face of the man fucking me. It contorted with pleasure, and I knew he was ejaculating inside me. His pace remained the same but I felt the thick root in me pulse, and felt a warmth spreading from inside my guts as I was inseminated.

Stuart continued to pound into me as he pleased, slowing down. He grabbed some pillows from the floor and lifted my hips up, remaining docked inside me. He laid my butt back down on them so that my hips were elevated. He gently caressed my sweat-soaked and flush stomach.

"Gotta make sure I get all of my seed up in your belly, sweet pea." He crooned. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, feeling him seep further into me.

RSchwuler
RSchwuler
800 Followers
12