Failing The Test

Story Info
Frigid wife sets up hubby to see if he'll cheat.
4.4k words
4.05
88.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

Sarah pulled Rody into the kitchen, standing close to him to talk over the noise at the party.

"I know you don't know me Rody, but I'm here because of your wife."

Moving back far enough so his arm lost contact with her breast, Rody looked at her in confusion. "What are you talking about? And how do you know my wife?"

"Look, we don't have much time here. Check out my phone."

A stream of people continued to walk by as they refilled drinks, socialized and generally had a good time, all while Rody had a sense of impending doom. Sarah knew his wife all right, Toni's contact picture and cell number were right. When Sarah switched to show the text messages, that's when it all started to make sense. He tried reading, but the constant bumping of people through the doorway kept interrupting, but he had briefly seen how they were conspiring a few minutes ago, and it had something to do with him, he couldn't tell what though.

"Let me just tell you," Sarah leaned into him again, speaking directly into his ear. "Most of it, anyway. Toni keeps seeing people online and on TV say that if a wife doesn't have a lot of sex with her husband, then he will get it somewhere else. She doesn't want to put out, but she doesn't want you to cheat either. Because of that, she asked me to test you. To try and seduce you. Well, not seduce. She wanted me to lead you on, then to see if you make the moves to have sex with me. By the way, my name's Sarah."

His face still twisted in confusion, Rody looked around at the crowd, trying to see if anyone was paying undue attention to them.

"Ummm, hi Sarah, it's nice to meet you I guess. So if what you're saying is true, how would she know if it worked? Is she taking your word for what happens?"

"Oh no, it's worse. Toni is here in disguise. She's occasionally watching us, but I saw her go into the bathroom a minute ago, so I took the chance to give you a heads-up. Later when we're in the bedroom, she will be watching from the closet."

"Why would you tell me all of this?"

"We have mutual friends, and I've known about you for a few years, but we've never met. From everything I've heard about you, you're a good guy and you don't deserve this crap."

"Thank you for that. So why are you doing this setup? First you say I'm a good guy, but then here you are doing a sting operation. I don't get it."

"Rody, you're too cute." Sarah moved closer, wrapping her arms around his waist before dropping one hand to his ass. "Smile and talk into my ear, she's watching. I'm doing this so I could warn you. If I didn't, Toni would find someone else who would go all the way without warning you. I'm expecting to get all worked up and frustrated before you walk away and leave me hanging. Got it now?"

Straightening up to take a sip of his drink, Rody scanned the room, his eyes not lingering on Toni when he spotted her across the kitchen. She was well disguised, but he knew his wife too well to not notice. He stepped out of Sarah's arms, leaving a more appropriate distance between their bodies. Then he leaned back down to Sarah, his lips brushing her cheek.

"I can't believe she's doing this, but it feels like you're telling the truth, and it kind of explains why she made me come here tonight. Thanks so much for letting me know, that was an awesome thing to do. I need some fresh air to think it through, but right now I think I'm OK with going through with this."

-----------

Watching her husband with another woman was disturbing to her, but Toni realized that not only was it her fault for setting it up, but also because she knew what was coming later that night. This test was the whole reason she had insisted that Rody go to this party without her, and without the help of Sarah, she didn't know how long it would be before she could run this test again. While she loved her husband, the medication she was on had killed her libido, and for the past year the thought of sex grossed her out.

Toni was pleased to see that Rody wasn't doing anything right now that he wouldn't have done with her there, but Sarah's actions were starting to irritate her. It wasn't anything obvious, but Toni knew there could be a lot happening that she couldn't see, and she was the one who asked Sarah to violate his personal space. Once she saw Rody walking away, Toni's mood calmed, and she waved to meet up with Sarah, walking into the living room to talk.

"So what do you think of Rody?"

"He seems like a nice guy." Sarah responded, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Want to? Are you kidding me? Of course I don't want him to have sex with you! I do need to know how he would react, and I'm glad you're a good enough friend to help me out with this."

"This is crazy Toni, but whatever. If nothing else, I can be enough of a tease to give myself plenty of thoughts to use in bed by myself tonight. Not having a boyfriend sucks sometimes, and I've only been single for a couple of weeks."

Toni laughed, giving her friend a hug. "Silly, it's just sex, but thank you. Trust me, after a while it's more of a bother than it's worth."

Her heart sinking in sadness for Rody, she wondered if there was a way she could help without getting him in trouble. "So what are my boundaries? What can't I do to your husband?"

"To be crude, as long as his junk and fingers stay outside of your body, you have free reign. Oh, and don't get all touchy-feeley on him where people can see, I don't want to start any rumors."

"So you're saying that for once I get to act slutty and mean without having having to have sex, plus not worry about getting raped?"

"Pretty much. Oh shit, here he comes, we can't let him see me here. Go. Get out."

As Sarah walked away, a memory came to her from a few years back. She had seen and heard things she wasn't supposed to, and it was Toni that was misbehaving. It was probably the alcohol helping fuel it all, but Toni had the attention of a popular local hottie, a single "ladies' man" that had the eyes of many women. Sarah saw them making out, and his hands were causing bumps under her clothes where they shouldn't be. To make it worse, other people told her that night that they had seen more of the same. Even though their clothes stayed on, and it was only their hands that got carried away, it was still further than Toni should have gone. This guy knew better as well, but he couldn't turn down a freebie make-out session, especially when combined with groping. Sarah knew Toni wasn't the only one to fall prey to him, but she was one of the few that kept her pants on. This sudden flashback helped her decision to be extra giving to Rody tonight.

Stopping by the restroom, Sarah took off her bra and panties, wrapping them in a towel before hiding them under the vanity. Now wearing only a zip-up hoodie and a skirt, she felt free and exposed. She felt like everyone somehow knew she was only wearing two items of clothing above her sandals, and it was dangerously exhilarating. Once she went into the back yard, the cool breeze under her loose clothes made her shiver again with excitement.

Spying Rody by the driveway, Sarah went around the other side to meet him without making it look planned. Hidden between a large truck and the thick bushes, they met quietly as Rody crossed his arms.

"Hey Sarah, I saw you talking with Toni. Is she still wanting you to do this?"

"Yes she is, but that isn't all. She gave me a couple rules to follow too. If I didn't know better, I would think she actually wanted to see this happen."

"See it? What do you mean by that?"

"Like I said, she will be watching from the closet. Anyhow, the only rule you need to worry about is that your cock can't be inside of me. Is that clear? As much as I wouldn't mind it, that would be a bad thing."

"Ummm, yeah it would. Don't worry, I don't think it would come to that anyway."

"Well..." Sarah laughed, "I wouldn't be so sure about that. One last thing before we're missed, I wanted to give you a preview. Some stuff Toni said made me feel bad for you, so you get a freebie."

Unzipping her hoodie, she pulled it back to expose her full breasts, naked in the night air. Pulling up the front of her skirt, she tucked it into the waistband, leaving her almost naked for Rody's hungry eyes.

"It's actually as much for me as it is for you," Sarah whispered, pulling his hand to her crotch, "this is a free secret preview Toni won't know about. Think of this as kind of an 'I'm sorry' from me for being a terrible tease tonight."

Rody's breath faltered as his wife's friend pressed his fingers into her wetness. She moaned softly as his fingers ground into her clit, increasing when she felt his mouth suck in her stiff nipple, his other hand freely squeezing her soft breasts.

Much sooner than she would have liked, Sarah had to push her married new friend away. She knew time was short, and this would be a horrible way for them to get caught.

"Damn it Sarah, what the hell are you doing to me?" Rody panted, holding his slick fingers out to the side.

"Suck your fingers," Sarah smiled as she pinched her own nipples, "I want you to taste me for a while. Trust me, you'll get a mouthful later, this is the appetizer. Remember, this never happened. Oh, and get rid of your belt, OK?"

Walking away as she fixed her clothes, Sarah trembled with the realization of what she had done, but she knew she had to do it. This was a test for her as well as a simple tease; she needed to know if she could do more later, or if it was only her mind and libido agreeing with Toni. 'This could be fun,' she thought as she rejoined the party, 'I wonder how many people know I had a married man's fingers in my pussy two minutes ago?'

----------

About an hour later, Sarah motioned to Toni, calling for her to follow her down the hall. Closing the bedroom door behind her, Sarah sat on the bed, looking at her friend.

"Well, I think he's ready for your test."

"What makes you say that?"

"You know, some of the standard girl flirting moves. Catching his eye across the room, rubbing my ass across his hand when I walk by, pushing my boobs into him when we're standing close. What else... Oh yeah, standing just right so I can catch him trying to get a peek down my shirt. All those things he didn't jump away from, he didn't push me away, and he's got a great smile. Plus, if my eyes don't deceive me, I think he's been sporting a chubby for about twenty minutes."

"Hey, did you take off your bra?"

"Oops, I must have lost it," Sarah giggled, "is that bad?"

Shaking her head, Toni rolled her eyes and walked to the closet. "Don't take all night, and remember the rules."

Making herself comfortable in the cramped space behind the doors, Toni was able to move a louver slightly to get a halfway decent view of the bed. Pulling a shirt over her head and hands to block the light, she played on her phone while she waited for her husband to come in to take his test.

-----------

"...and that's all you need to know for now. Let's go."

"Oh come on Sarah," Rody complained, "I need more information than that."

"Nope. You need to be genuinely surprised. Us girls know when you're faking. Trust me."

Standing by the bedroom door, Sarah called out louder than needed, barely loud enough for the two specific people that had to hear it. "Rody! Hey, over here. That bathroom has been busy for like twenty minutes. There's one in here if you have to go that bad."

"Oh, hi Sarah. Yeah I do, thank you!"

He walked past her in a hurry to reach the bathroom. Sarah heard the fan turn on, and a few seconds later the clear sound of a stream of water came out. She locked the door before sitting on the bed, smiling at her thought to stage two water bottles in the vanity near her undergarments, just in case he had to lie about going. When the toilet flushed, she unzipped her hoodie, holding it together loosely.

"Oh hey, you're still here," Rody laughed as he walked across the room, "did you need to use it too?"

"I need to use something all right."

Sarah stood up to block his path, flinging off her hoodie.

"Sarah! What the hell?"

"I saw you trying to look down my shirt all night, and from the way your arm would find every excuse to touch my nipples, I know this is what you want."

"No! I didn't do that. I apologize if it seemed that way."

"Don't lie Rody, I know you wanted to see the girls."

"Damn, they're nice, I'll give you that. But I need to go. Really. I'm married, I can't be here like this."

"Is your wife here?"

"No, but that's not the point, I..."

"I know you like the view. You can touch me if you want to."

Trying to walk between the woman and the bed, Rody kept muttering curses under his breath as he headed for the door.

Grabbing his wrist, Sarah shoved his hand onto her bare breast, making him freeze in place.

"That's better. See? I knew you would like it. Does your wife get topless and let you grope her boobs at parties?"

Edging back, Rody mumbled and shook his head. Sarah reached down to grab his crotch, stopping him again.

"Holy shit big boy, you really do like my boobs. Your cock is rock-hard and damn it feels nice. Feel free to play with the girls all you want. Did you want to do more to them too?"

"No, I've got to go."

"But we just started! Tell you what, if you play with both of my boobs for one minute, I will let you leave. OK?"

"Fine, dammit."

As soon as he was distracted, Sarah shoved his shoulders, making Rody fall backwards across the low bed. With a quick tug, she pulled his pants down to his ankles, making his hard cock spring up in the pale light of the room.

"Damn that looks tasty," Sarah said hungrily, dropping to her knees, "don't worry Rody, we're still in the one minute of playtime with my boobs."

Pulling his cock to her, Sarah wrapped her breasts around his shaft, sliding up and down, extracting a low moan of pleasure from Rody. Dropping a large glob of saliva into her cleavage, his swollen purple cockhead squished as Sarah slid up and down on it, drawing quiet curses from him. She looked up to see Rody bracing himself up on his elbows, watching her give him a titty-fuck.

"Fucking hell, Sarah. That looks and feels awesome, but we have to stop this. It's not right."

As he reached for her shoulders, Sarah caught his hands and moved them to her breasts, making both pairs of hands hold them. He stared, transfixed at the sight, before reluctantly pulling his hands back.

"Isn't that what you meant, that you wanted to do it?"

"No dammit, to stop it all."

"OK fine." Sarah sighed, pushing up on his bare knees to stand in front of him, "Just one more thing?"

"No, not one more thing. Leave. Now. Don't make me get physical with you."

"Oooh, big scary man wants to beat up an almost naked drunk chick? That's gonna look good in front of your wife. Yes, one more thing."

Hugging him to her chest, Sarah smothered his face between her breasts, pushing him back on the bed. Rody fought to sit up, but her weight stopped him, her knees pinning his arms to the bed.

"Your choice baby. You're getting some pussy, it all depends on where. Are you going to eat me or fuck me?"

"I hope you taste good. But I'm warning you, this is for a few seconds to make you happy, then I'm outta here, and I don't care if I break you on my way out."

Smiling at his determined scowl, Sarah scooted forward, flipping her skirt over Rody's face, pulling his hands to cup her bare ass. Her thighs spread wide as she pressed herself onto his mouth, unable to see him at work. With one hand she reached back to stroke his cock, which if anything, had grown even harder. She felt a warm fluid flow across her fingers, boosting her pleasure to feel his pre-cum.

Sarah squealed lightly as she was shoved across the top of Rody's body, rolling across the comforter, landing gently on her feet on the other side of the bed.

"Son of a..." Rody groaned, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, "Now stay away Sarah. I mean it. You're beautiful, and while I am flattered, I'm also married, so this clearly can't happen."

Quickly fixing his clothes, he left the room without a backwards glance, letting the door swing behind him, making sure it didn't latch closed. Pretending he was texting on his phone, Rody leaned on the doorway, trying to listen to what would happen next.

Toni slowly opened the closet door, peeking out to make sure no one else was around. Seeing the coast was clear, she walked out and turned on the main light, sitting on the bed as she watched Sarah get dressed.

"That was an... Interesting performance, to say the least. I'm not sure if that last part was the best move, but... I don't know. It was like you basically raped my husband."

"He didn't really do anything to me," Sarah lied, "I was grinding on his chin. All in all, I think he passed your test with flying colors. He doesn't know me, so he knew is that some random drunk girl was throwing herself at a him, a man that you say wants more pussy than he gets. This drunk chick is almost naked while she begs him for sex, and in a place where no one would be the wiser, he still resists. He was even saying he was married the whole time."

"I don't know," Toni sighed, "it looked like he enjoyed it too much. I think he should have been rougher in getting you off of him."

"Seriously? Like beat me up? He could have easily overpowered me at any time. I wasn't kidding earlier though. Can you imaging what was going through his mind? If he was rough with me, there would be enough noise to attract attention, then he would walk out into a crowd of people, leaving a naked drunk girl on the bed. Then they see me in here crying with a bloody nose or lip? He would be screwed royally."

"I'm not mad at you Sarah. I do kind of see your point, but I'm mad at him. He still took advantage of you and had too much fun. Now he's going to want to use my body to finish off what you started. He's got to have a bad case of blueballs after all of that, and there's no way I'm letting him touch me while he's imagining your body. No way."

Toni was watching her phone while she was talking, and Sarah had moved far enough over to see what was so interesting. She paled when she saw a recording of what had just happened.

"Can I see that for a second?"

"What?" Toni asked, slightly startled, "Oh, my phone? I don't know, this is personal."

Yanking it from her friend's hand, Sarah watched while she kept Toni away.

"No, this can't happen. There's no way any good can come from this, Toni. You shouldn't have recorded us."

With a push of a button, the footage was deleted. As Toni watched the trash can animation showing it's removal, she sat heavily back on the bed.

"That was mine, you had no right to delete it. That's not fair Sarah."

"What, evidence for a divorce case or something? Really?" Shaking her head, Sarah continued. "Listen... You're my friend Toni, so please hear me out. There's a lot of truth to the saying about a person will get sex whether or not their spouse provides it. Suck it up and suck him off. If you don't, he will find someone else to do it. If you're lucky, he'll only turn to the internet and his hand for relief."

"It was only an insurance policy, that's all. Just in case. Anyhow, I can't be here right now. I'm going to my sister's house for the night so Rody doesn't find me at home. I don't mind having sex with him, but there's no way in hell it will happen when it's your face and your boobs he's seeing. I have to be in the right mood for sex, and right now that's not happening. I can't help what the medicine does to me, it's just the way it is."

--------

Hearing his cue, Rody slipped into the bathroom down the hall, finally taking the time to cleanse himself of Sarah's smell. Using a half-full keg cup with an unknown liquor mix for mouthwash was the last cleansing step, washing away her taste. Once he figured it was safe to come out, Rody headed into the kitchen for a drink of his own, then to the back porch for some silent contemplation.

handysr
handysr
109 Followers
12