Failsafe

Story Info
Audrey's birthday gift appears to develop a mind of its own.
9.6k words
4.59
116.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is the third in what I have come to think of as the 'Audrey Chronicles.' The stories are loosely coupled, so it's not necessary to read them all. However, Audrey's birthday gift has some interesting qualities and it might be a little difficult to understand parts of this story without reading at least a portion of the first in the series called 'Birthday Surprise." If you don't wish to read all of it, read the italicized section that starts about half way down the first page. That will give you enough info about Audrey's birthday gift to fully understand what's going on in Failsafe.

I have placed this story in the NC/R category because Audrey, while quite willing at first, quickly becomes a very reluctant participant in one of the encounters with her birthday gift.

_________________

Monday morning:

Audrey and Eric were lingering over breakfast. Audrey was due in court in an hour and Eric was leaving on a business trip to Omaha later in the morning.

"Last night was wonderful," Audrey said with a smile.

"It certainly was. You are wonderful. I'm glad this trip is only for three nights. I'll be home Thursday with a hard-on just for you," Eric replied.

"Oh goody, I'm excited already," Audrey responded with an even broader smile.

"But you have Rex just in case you find yourself unable to wait for me," Eric said, grinning from ear to ear.

"After last night, I think I'll give him a rest. And me too. But tomorrow night I believe I'll put on a little show just to give you something to think about until you get back home.

Rex was Audrey's thirty-fifth birthday present from Eric; a late model android fucking machine. Audrey had owned the machine for two months and they had spent many hours exploring its capabilities. The previous evening had, as usual, resulted in several powerful orgasms for Audrey and undeniable pleasure for Eric watching her achieve them. As always, Audrey's final orgasms of the evening were Eric's responsibility and his performance had left her completely sated and pleasantly exhausted.

Eric traveled for business every other week and Audrey had taken to performing with Rex by video link at least once each trip. Their bedroom was equipped with five strategically placed high resolution cameras and Rex's eyes provided a separate view of his encounters with Audrey. Eric was able to monitor each of the cameras from his hotel room with his all-in-one tablet computer and communicator, which also relayed his own image back to the large screen video display in their bedroom. Eric would usually disrobe and stroke his cock while he watched Audrey being expertly fucked by the machine, carefully timing his ejaculation to coincide with her last orgasm of the evening.

"I have to run," announced Audrey. "I need to swing by the office before I go to court. Kiss me goodbye."

Eric walked her to the door and they engaged in a prolonged kiss.

"I love you," said Eric. "I'll call you tonight."

"I love you too, but the girls are getting together at Melissa's tonight. She got her android yesterday so everyone has one now. We're going to talk about what to do with them next. I won't get home until late, so call me at nine sharp Tuesday night.

The 'girls,' or the Gang of Four as Eric called them, were four friends, including Audrey, who had been together since early childhood. They went all through school together, often in the same classes, and then off to the same college. Inseparable for over thirty years, they now lived within a mile of each other and got together several times each week. Fortunately, all four were married to men who liked one another so the couples had been very close for years. Audrey, the attorney, Nina the bank vice president, Melissa the stock broker, and Kendra the marketing executive made up the foursome.

A few weeks before, Audrey had shared her machine with her friends. All achieved multiple orgasms and left her condo determined to have their husbands purchase fucking machines for them. Nina, ever the most adventuresome of the four women, had suggested that they explore creative ways to use their androids, going so far as to suggest some sort of group sex activity involving their husbands. Melissa, always the cautious one, was horrified. Audrey thought the idea worthy of further consideration while Kendra bought in to the notion immediately. Audrey had shared Nina's suggestion with Eric later that same night. Reserving judgment, Eric had been waiting for the ladies to decide what they wanted to do. Apparently, tonight's get-together would start that ball rolling.

"Okay have fun. Don't commit me to anything until we've had a chance to talk about it. I'll see you on the video Tuesday night. Nine sharp."

"You certainly will see me," Audrey replied with a wink and a grin as she went through the door.

Eric cleared the dishes and then went about assembling his things for the trip. As usual before traveling, he checked the operation of the bedroom video cameras and satisfied himself that Rex would be ready to perform when called upon to do so. Noting that the machine's batteries were fully charged, he briefly energized the android with its touch pad controller, made a couple of keyboard entries, and then put it back into its sleep mode where it would remain until Audrey initiated whatever she had in mind for Tuesday night.

Locking the condo, Eric departed.

Monday night:

The four women were gathered around Melissa's new android, each holding a glass of wine. Melissa's husband Marc had chosen a famous baseball player to be the model for her machine, knowing she was particularly attracted to him. All the women agreed that he had made an excellent choice.

"That guy is really hot," declared Nina, whose own android looked like a national news network anchor that all of them believed to be extraordinarily handsome.

"Have you tried him out yet?" asked Kendra, whose machine looked like a nighttime soap opera star she'd had the hots for since the show began years before.

"Oh yes! Last night, and it was absolutely wonderful. I had two orgasms in just a few minutes. I could have had more but Marc got so worked up I had to let him fuck me. He made me cum twice more. I think four is a new record for me. We're going to use it again tonight," she declared with a wide smile.

Nina's machine had arrived a week ago and Kendra's two days later. Both women reported that they had been using their androids nightly with the enthusiastic help of their highly aroused husbands. Both reported multiple orgasms.

"So what do you think about the idea I brought up that night at Audrey's?" Nina asked the group. "We now have nineteen sharing sessions between us. Surely we can come up with creative ways to use them."

"I don't think it's a very good idea," declared Melissa. "I've never even had my clothes off in front of your husbands and I certainly haven't had sex in front of them. The only people who have ever watched me fuck are right here in this room."

"We're all in the same boat," asserted Kendra. "So why don't you tell us how you'd like to use your sharing sessions. Got any other friends in mind?"

"Of course not," answered Melissa, "but I don't have any bright ideas that wouldn't embarrass me to death either."

"We've all known each other for so long that we're as close as any group of eight people could possibly be," said Audrey. "Maybe it wouldn't be too difficult to overcome our modesty as far as nudity is concerned, but I have my doubts about the fucking part."

"The nudity part should be a snap considering what we all wear in front of the men at the beach. Our bikinis don't leave much to the imagination," said Kendra with a smile.

"Here's an idea," offered Nina. "Do you all still have the videos from that night at Audrey's?"

"Mine is on my phone," declared Kendra.

"Mine too," echoed Melissa and Audrey.

"What if we made copies and each of us showed them to our husbands? I'll bet that once they see them, they'll want to watch the real thing."

"I'm guessing that David will be thrilled to watch an android fuck each of you ladies but a lot more reluctant to allow his buddies to watch one fuck me," said Kendra, drawing nods of agreement from Audrey and Melissa.

"There's only one way to find out. I vote we make the copies and show them to the guys. The worst that can happen is they refuse to go along and then spend the rest of their lives fantasizing about what might have been," declared Nina with a grin. "No matter what their reaction is, we'll all get our brains fucked out after they see the videos."

"Okay," said Audrey, "Eric is usually pretty open-minded. It'll be interesting to see how he responds."

"I'm in," announced Kendra. "I have some blank microchips we can use."

I guess so," replied Melissa with a frown on her face. "But I'm going to be so embarrassed the next time I see your husbands."

"Give me your phones," ordered Nina, as Kendra went off to get the chips.

A few minutes later, Nina handed each woman her phone and a new chip containing all of their individual videos from the evening with Audrey's fucking machine.

"Let's meet at my place tomorrow night and decide how we want to proceed if the guys go for it," said Nina, trying to move things along.

"I can't do it tomorrow. I'm entertaining Eric." Audrey said with a smile.

"I thought Eric was out of town on business," Kendra replied.

"He's in Omaha. He gets home on Thursday."

"All right, I'll bite. How are you entertaining him?" questioned Kendra.

Audrey proceeded to tell them what she had been doing each time Eric traveled for business, describing the video link, the cameras, and her activities with Rex. When she told them what she was planning to do Tuesday night, all three of them started talking at once.

"That is so cool! I wish Rob traveled more often," exclaimed Nina.

"Marc is never on the road," said Melissa with a frown on her face.

"Neither is David," said Kendra. "I'm jealous."

"Well, look at it this way," said Nina, "if we end up doing some sort of group sex thing, we will all have moved well beyond videos. Live performances will be so much better."

After agreeing to show the videos to their husbands as soon as possible, the women retired to Melissa's living room to polish off the remainder of the wine and discuss what might lie ahead for them, their husbands, and their fucking machines.

"Let's suppose the guys decide to go for it. How do we make it happen? Kendra asked.

"We may have a little problem," Nina declared. "Transporting the androids around town might be difficult since all of them look like celebrities."

"Actually, that's not as hard as you might think. With the coveralls and a baseball cap, my machine attracted no attention whatsoever when we took him home from the hotel," offered Audrey. "But what if we just take it one step at a time?"

"What do you mean?" Melissa inquired.

"How does this sound? We draw straws to see which one of us goes first. Let's say I get the short straw so I host the first fucking machine party. Everyone gathers at our place where the only performance for the evening is me being fucked by my android using some sort of programmed scenario Eric and I cook up. This way we only have one android involved at any given time."

"Great idea!" exclaimed Nina. "Then the next time we go to a different house for the party. We all have large enough homes."

"And doing it that way doesn't waste any sharing sessions right away," Kendra pointed out. "After we've done the first four parties, we can think about using the sharing sessions later on. Maybe we can swap and have each of us get fucked by a different android."

"Perfect!" declared Nina. "I wouldn't mind doing it with the hunks you guys now own. Melissa, what do you think?"

"I don't know. I probably won't be able to go through with it."

"That's how you felt at Audrey's that night and it only took about ten minutes for you to completely reverse you position on the matter. We'll just schedule you right now for the fourth party. By the time it's your turn, you'll be climbing the walls."

"Maybe. Maybe not," Melissa replied with just a hint of a smile.

"We can work out the details if the guys decide they want to go along. That'll be our biggest obstacle," Nina declared.

Audrey, Kendra and Melissa nodded in agreement.

Tuesday night:

Eric looked at his watch and sat down at the small desk. He had ten minutes before it was time to call Audrey. Energizing his tablet computer, he adjusted the camera that would be focused on him throughout Audrey's performance.

Looking behind him he satisfied himself that the room appeared as he wished. The bed was in the background, its foot toward the camera. An easy chair was positioned with its back to the bed and centered in his monitor view. Stripping off his clothing, Eric took up his position in the chair. Depending on what activities Audrey chose for her performance, she might not be able to see the video screen in their bedroom but Eric wanted to make sure she could see him if circumstances permitted. After making a final focus adjustment and testing the zoom to ensure that only his cock would be visible when he ejaculated, he switched the monitor to receive signals from Rex and the cameras in their bedroom at home as soon as his phone call brought them all to life.

Nine o'clock sharp. Eric hit the send button on his remote controller and five split-screen images of Audrey lying naked in the center of their bed sprang into view on his monitor. Rex was visible in a couple of the images, standing motionless in a corner of the room. Another click of his remote and the images were transferred to the large flat screen video display mounted above the desk. Eric selected the overhead view and the other camera angles disappeared. Audrey was now displayed before him in nearly life-size proportions, her naked body fully displayed for his admiration and inspection. She looked like a Celtic priestess, arranged on a ceremonial altar, ready to lead her clan in a rite of fertility.

Lying on her back with her head on the single pillow, her luxurious red hair artfully fanned out and her legs widely splayed, Audrey was using a phallic vibrator to prepare herself for the fucking machine. Moaning softly, she slowly inserted the vibrator into her pussy, withdrew it to circle her clitoris, and reinserted it deeply inside. Eric switched to the camera on the wall opposite their bed and zoomed in on the activity taking place between her legs. He watched her work with the vibrator for a minute or so and then switched to the camera in the headboard. Eric had installed that camera about eighteen inches above the mattress. He could now see the top of Audrey's head, the upper part of her face, her breasts with nipples pointed skyward, and her legs open and welcoming. With her head slightly elevated by the pillow, Audrey could see Eric's image displayed on the large video screen across the room. Giving him a brief wave of her hand in acknowledgement, she returned to her work.

Eric knew she would need very little preparation before she would awaken the fucking machine and either submit to its pre-programmed routine or take control herself. He'd have to wait and see what she had in mind.

As he watched his beautiful wife, she used one hand to brush her nipples with her fingertips, quickly bringing them to full attention as her other hand continued to manipulate the vibrator. Her soft moans and thrusting hips soon signaled that she had become sufficiently aroused to energize the machine.

"Fuck me!" she ordered, tossing the vibrator aside. Rex moved into view at the foot of the bed. Eric watched as the android moved into position between Audrey's thighs. A masculine hand appeared, grasped the lubricated cock, slowly eased into her pussy, and began a slow steady stroke at the lowest programmable speed. As usual, Audrey let out a low murmur of approval at the moment of penetration and seconds later a soft cry as the penile vibrations began. It appeared that Audrey had chosen to start the evening with Rex in Auto mode.

In the two months since Audrey's birthday, Eric had watched Rex fuck her countless times in a variety of modes and positions. They had experimented with as many variations as their imaginations would allow except for employment of the largest cock size and anal sex. Audrey was a little hesitant about both and Eric chose not to pressure her to move outside her comfort zone.

Tonight was the fourth time Audrey had put on a show for him when he was out of town. Each time was a little more adventuresome and a little more erotic than the preceding exhibition. Eric had no idea what she had planned for tonight. What he did know was that his incredibly responsive wife would have several orgasms and he would be driven wild watching her perform.

The first time Audrey had been fucked by the machine, it had taken Rex a little less than ten minutes to overcome her apprehension and drive her into an orgasmic state. As she gained confidence and trust in the android, and as its data-gathering routine created a very precise sexual response profile and stored it in memory, Audrey was now achieving her first orgasm in about half that time when using Rex in Auto. She had also found that steady, metronomic thrusting at two strokes per second would then produce multiple orgasms three or four minutes apart for as long as she wished.

Eric zoomed in to watch the machine's cock slide in and out of his wife's pussy, perfectly framed on the screen by her breasts and elevated knees. As usual, his cock stiffened in response.

A minute or so after initial penetration, Rex increased his thrusting speed to one stroke per second, and then doubled that pace soon after. Audrey's arousal was spiraling up quickly. Despite the number of times he had witnessed the same scene, Eric's cock erected fully and his breathing quickened. Her cries filled both bedrooms, signaling the intense physical pleasure she was experiencing.

Only a minute or so later, the android increased speed once again, obviously sensing an impending climax. The headboard camera clearly showed the furious pace of the rigid cock slamming into Audrey's pussy. True to form, she let out a high pitched cry and toppled over the edge into the first of what would surely be many orgasms before she was done for the night. Falling limp underneath her fucking machine, she struggled to get control of her breathing before beginning the next part of her performance.

In Auto, Rex was programmed to slow his thrusting speed to the lowest level soon after his partner achieved an orgasm. Audrey immediately realized that something was amiss.

"Eric? I had him set for Auto but he didn't ejaculate and he's not slowing down," Audrey said with a note of concern in her voice as Rex dropped back only one notch and continued to fuck her with fast, powerful strokes. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know Honey. It's probably just some sort of digital glitch; nothing to worry about. Relax and enjoy it. Have another orgasm. You can stop him anytime you want."

"Stop!" Audrey ordered, apparently favoring control of the machine over a second orgasm.

The android ignored her.

"Stop!" Audrey exclaimed again but the fucking machine failed to respond.

"Stop!" ordered Eric, apparently hoping that Rex would hear his voice through the audio system and comply with his command. Nothing happened.

"Pause!" Eric tried but without having any effect.

"This is scaring me Eric. But I...I...I..."

Eric could see that Audrey was now counterthrusting against Rex's surging hips, unable to resist the sensations imparted by his hard, stiff cock. Soon, Audrey appeared to forget her concerns as her arousal became apparent to both man and machine.