Faint: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a minute to consider my guidelines, while I took that same minute to consider him.

He was in his mid-forties and thin, but not really fit. His hair was graying at the edges in a fashionable way, giving him a distinguished air. His suit was in season, in style, and well-tailored, probably from a local shop, possibly even the one I use.

I could see him in the midst of a high-end 40-something orgy party that would start entirely too late in the evening and end in the wee hours of the morning. The women would be wearing spandex dresses and stripper heels, showing off their gym toned bodies, while the men wore stylish slacks and casual t-shirts. They would spend too much of the night flirting and drinking. They would dedicate whatever was left to fucking one another's brains out.

Sounds like a good time to me, I thought.

Edward must have been seeing the same night in his own mind, as he simply nodded, smiled widely, and reached into his jacket for a leather billfold that couldn't possibly contain the amount of cash that it originally cost.

***

Enough time passed between Edward exiting my office and Colleen entering that I had started to wonder if he was giving Colleen's talented tongue another go. When she finally entered, I could see why the gap in his disappearance and her appearance existed.

She'd taken the time to change from sensible two-inch heels to a pair of four-inch pumps, adding to her height and accentuating her ass and legs. She'd also slipped on a pair of thigh high fishnet stockings, black in contrast to the red pumps.

The cuffs of the stockings were just visible at the hem of her skirt as she walked through the door. I love to watch Colleen walk in high heels and stockings, the tone muscles of her thighs and calves rippling, her ass tight and tensing with each step. The only thing better is seeing her on her knees that way.

Colleen sat on the edge of the desk, just to my right and crossed her legs, a leather-bound note pad in her left hand and a pen in her right. Her bright red painted fingernails framed the black barrel of the pen perfectly. She slid her reading glasses toward the tip of her nose and looked at me, questioningly, above the frameless specs. She wore pearls that hung down along her collarbone at the open neckline of a white silk blouse. She was the epitome of a sexy secretary.

"So, I take it that Mr. McCormick has been accepted as a client?" she asked, her legs uncrossing and then re-crossing from right to left, the notepad open to a page littered with his personal information.

"He is. You got his signature?"

"I did," she affirmed, licking the tip of her pen, pink tongue slipping between freshly painted red lips, "And his fee to go along with it. Did you know that he was referred by Mr. Baxter?"

I nodded once, having put that together from our conversation. I was watching those long supple legs, barely able to pay attention to business matters. She smiled as I openly admired her.

"And what did he give us on the wife?" I asked, returning the expression.

"She's attractive," uncross, glimpse of caramel skin, cross, "Short blonde hair, a page-boy style cut. She's forty-two and fighting the hands of time. She's in the gym daily for cardio and strength training, so she has a good body."

Uncross, slight parting of the thighs, cross.

"Very cute face. Girl next door kind of look. She doesn't work. Edward, if I may, takes care of her monetary needs."

Uncross, shuffle on the desk causing her skirt to ride up to the edge of her naked pussy and displaying the garter straps I'd been hoping would be there, cross.

"Goes to Blur, that nightclub in downtown Dunedin, every Wednesday for cocktails with a couple of girlfriends."

Uncross. She'd begun reading from the notebook, having pushed the reading glasses back up her nose, and continued to recite her notes on Mrs. McCormick. Her thighs began to slowly spread until I could see every bit of her hairless kitty. She raised her right leg over my left, the toe of her heel settling between my legs on the seat of my chair.

"She's also an avid boater and loves the islands," she said, hesitating as I watched a drop of her wetness drip along her lips and down to the crack of her ass, "And her husband has a lovely cock."

As Colleen said this last, she scooted over on the desk in front of me and planted the crooks of her heels on the chair's arms, displaying her cunt for me.

"Don't tease me," she demanded, "I want your tongue."

She said this as she unbuttoned her blouse with one hand and pulled my head toward her glistening mons with the other. I didn't resist, kicking the chair back to kneel in front of her, my tongue slipping into the slight gap of her pussy lips and flicking along their length. My lips were on her, too, kissing her warmth as I would her mouth. I heard the change in her breathing and knew that I could make her cum quickly if I wanted to, or tease it out a bit. I decided to tease.

Her hands were in my hair, pulling me tighter against her, pressing my lips harder against her own. I resisted when she strained to pull my face further up, strove to get me to tongue her clit. When she tried to put her fingers in the same spot, I pulled her hand away and held it palm down on the edge of the desk. Her other hand met the same fate as I circled both of her wrists with my thumbs and fore fingers. My tongue was the only way she would be able to get off.

I could feel the fishnet on her thighs rubbing against my cheeks as she tried opening and closing her legs to move my tongue where she most wanted it. She tried thrusting against my mouth as I wrapped my lips around her clit, but didn't touch it with my tongue. She was writhing there, moaning louder and louder at my manipulations, with no way to make me do what she wanted.

I slid my tongue down to the soft skin below Colleen's pussy, my nose grazing her slit as I went lower. My tongue was circling the inner ring of her asshole, flickering at the edges as she raised and closed her thighs a bit to give me better access to her pucker. Just the tip of my tongue slid into her, having the exact effect that I was hoping it would. She was manic, all of a sudden, her body nearly convulsing as she thrust and sank her ass up and down on my tongue.

When she was groaning and screaming and nearly jumping from the desktop, her heels smacking the sides of the thing, I raised my body and latched my mouth to her soft button, flailing my tongue against her clit, finally letting her cum. Her fingers were in my hair again, holding me tightly as she screamed my name, over and over. She collapsed back on the desk, her thighs spread wide, her ankles resting on my shoulders.

I stayed like that until she settled, her body jerking from time to time when I'd flick my tongue against her. I watched as she raised up on her elbows, looking down at me, her blouse wide open, her glasses nowhere to be seen. Colleen smiled and began to twist her body, nudging me back, and turned to lay on her stomach with her feet on the floor.

She was offering herself to me. Her skirt had bunched around her waist and everything she had to offer was on display. My little office slut looked back at me over one shoulder, biting her lower lip.

I stood up behind her, unbuttoning my slacks.

***

Jessica

As he spoke, I'd been sneaky. I had the button on his pants undone and was manipulating the zipper with my first two toes. He was so lost in telling me his story that he barely noticed what I was trying to do and I wanted to get away with it. I wanted to see that lovely smooth shaft so badly. His zipper was halfway down and I was staring at the bulge that I was in the middle of freeing when his eyes widened, slightly. He'd noticed my manipulations.

"You fucked her right there?" I asked, breathlessly, hoping to distract him for just a moment more.

The zipper was nearly down, his cock nearly accessible.

He nodded his confirmation, his eyes rolling a bit, as my toes slipped into the fly of his slacks. I could feel his pulsing cock, now. I cradled it with the top of my foot and snaked the broad thing from his pants, shivering involuntarily when I caught my first glimpse of it. I put my other foot in his lap, my knees still spread as I was plunging the fingers of one hand into my naked cunt, and used the balls and toes of both feet to stroke him up and down. For the first time since Alex and I had started playing these little games I'd been allowed to instigate without being stifled. It was so fucking hot!

"Did she make you cum?" I asked, squeezing his cock with my pretty pink toes, "Did you fill her pussy up with all of that cum?"

"No," he answered with a gasp as I centered his erection between the bridges of my feet, making a tight tunnel for him, "I didn't fill her pussy."

I slowed my dancing fingers, telling myself to listen for the next part of the story, knowing he'd make me cum even harder by telling. I let my sexy little feet continue sliding up and down his length, enjoying the feel of him. He was so hard that I wondered if he'd let me make him cum this way. I watched my painted toenails framing his cock and thought of Colleen's red lips wrapped around it, which only made me hotter.

We stared as I stroked him. I think we were both surprised by how far things were going. Usually Alex won't even let me see it, let alone allow this. Alex is very controlled in general. I wanted, quite badly, to take advantage of his odd mood.

I pulled my feet from his lap, planted them back on the floor. He kept his eyes on me as I slid out of my chair, my knees landing in the puddle of my robe, and knelt in front of him. My hands were on his thighs, spreading them so that I could get closer to his needy cock. My fingers trailed from his knees to his hips, grasping the waist of his pants. When I tugged on them, he raised his hips, allowing me to pull them down. My pussy was gushing as I leaned into the crook of his legs, my tits pressing together against his balls.

"Alex," I cooed, leaning into his lap and pressing my cheek and lips against his manhood, resisting the urge to swallow the thing, savoring the feel of him, "Tell me."

12