Faint: Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex tells Jessica exactly what she wants to hear.
1.9k words
3.93
6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WLatham
WLatham
5 Followers

Alex

Colleen's taller heels put her ass at the ideal height, so perfect that when my cock sprang free it lay impeccably centered between her cheeks, allowing a choice of where I would enter her. For the moment, I wanted to be inside her hot, drenched, slit. I rubbed the underside of my cock against her perineum, letting the head slip across her puckered asshole, downward until my hardness slipped into her with no resistance. I tapped the inside of her heel with the outside edge of my left foot, telling her to spread wide for me.

Her skirt, still bunched around her waist, gave me something to grip as I began to unceremoniously slam into her, knowing that was how she wanted it this time. As I was hammering her, she thrust backward just as hard to meet me.

"Yes! Fuck yes! More baby!" she screamed, shaking her head from side to side, squeezing her hands into fists so tightly that I could see her knuckles turning white.

Her right shoulder slumped down, freeing one of her hands to sneak between those perfect thighs. I felt her fingertips pressing against her lips and my cock, feeling us as I entered and exited her. Her fondling moved to my balls, the palm of her hand cradling my cock and adding to the sensation of fucking her. When she started to contract around me, the walls of her engorged pussy gripping me so tightly that I nearly couldn't stand it, I quickened my pace even more.

"FUCK ME!" she demanded.

I don't know how long her orgasm lasted, but she quivered for a full minute, moving only to encourage me to keep going. She couldn't speak when she was coming like that and would simply thrust her ass back at me if I slowed, telling me to keep going for just a little while longer. I complied, but I was losing my own battle as she seized around me.

"Are you close?" Colleen asked, finally coming back to reality.

She was looking at me from over her shoulder again, smiling that sexy smile. All I could do was nod as confirmation.

"I don't want your cum in my pussy today. Not yet," she stated, the hand that had been on her clit reaching up to the base of my cock, "I want it in my ass. Then I only have to find one more cock to have three different loads in me."

Colleen pulled forward, squeezed my prick, and started feeding the head into her tightest hole as she told me she'd been thinking about my cock in her ass all morning. Between the slutty things she was telling me and how tight she was around my length, I was shooting into her by the time my balls touched her pussy lips. It felt like she was extracting the cum out of me, pulsating with every rope of seed I let fly inside of her dirty little pucker. She was cumming again, clasping my manhood violently to keep it from pulling out of her.

"Oh fuck yes," she whimpered, relaxing on the desk, her head laying on shaky arms.

My hands left her skirt, settled at the curve of her ass, and began to massage her cheeks and lower back. She loved to hold a cock inside of her until it was entirely spent. I'm not one to go against my assistant's wishes. I was still there, still enjoying the way she felt as my member finally softened.

Colleen stood straight, allowing me to slide out of her. She turned to face me, her hands cupping my balls and trying to make me erect again.

She looked me in the eyes as she slid into a crouch and began to lick and suck on me, determined to have me once more. Colleen always gets what she wants, and soon was awarded with a hard cock and another mouth full of cum.

***

Jessica

I was rubbing my lower lip from the tip of Alex's cock down to his balls and back again as the image of Colleen cleaning the same cock with her tongue and lips pushed me over the edge again. I had a couple of fingers sawing in and out of my asshole, trying to feel what she felt, to have him so deep inside of me. My pussy convulsed with nothing to grip as I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue against the pulsing vein just beneath the skin of his erection. I moaned, louder than was discreet, and bucked against my own hand.

I felt his hand in my hair, forcing me down to his balls. I did exactly what I knew he wanted. I used my tongue, my lips, to kiss all over them, not wanting to leave a single dry spot on his heavy, tight, somehow full balls. I looked up at him, watched his smile turn to an expression of nearly unbearable pleasure.

I love that look on a man's face, which is why I snaked my tongue even lower, catching the underside of his balls and that soft skin just below in one long, slow, lick. I felt him buck ever so slightly against my mouth, sending a bolt of pleasure all the way to my clit. I did it again, my longish tongue lingering between his balls and his asshole.

We were being unsafe, stupid really, by having Alex's pants down to his ankles and my face in his lap for so long with Dale at home. To be honest, I might have kept going if he'd walked into the room to watch. I was that far gone in my erotic little world.

Luckily, Alex was a bit more aware.

"Dale!" he shouted, reaching to pull his pants up.

I looked back to see the door of Dale's shop swinging open and grabbed for my robe at the same instant. I had it on and was in my own seat, sipping coffee across from Alex, who had arranged himself in a naturally relaxed posture in no time at all. The only way it would be possible to see what we'd been doing was by keenly observing the wet spots on my robe. We were likely safe.

"Any coffee left?" Dale asked as the door swung open and he stepped through, sawdust falling from his hair and shoulders.

"Half a pot on the counter," I replied amiably.

Alex suppressed a laugh, darting his eyes toward the opening of my robe at my crossed legs. The robe showed the skin from just above my knees to my feet and, as I looked where Alex had gestured, I noticed the patterns of the kitchen floor tiles imprinted in my skin. The marks were light red from the way I'd been down on my knees for so long. I suppressed my own laugh as I draped part of my robe over the spots.

Dale had filled his mug and was leaning against the kitchen counter chatting with Alex about some project he'd been busy with in the garage. I watched the exchange with some amusement. Alex seemed so intent on the conversation, responding in the silent spaces after each question, inquiring on different aspects.

You'd never be able to tell that he'd just been leaned back in his chair with my entire face rubbing, licking, and practically worshipping his manhood. The only clue to show this would be his partial erection, which I'm sure Dale wasn't looking for. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

I could barely observe the conversation they were having, couldn't stop my eyes from wandering to his lap. I just kept seeing him like that, half-naked with my tongue swirling and slithering all over his thick, hard, tasty...

"What do you think, Jess?" Dale asked, interrupting my daydream.

My eyes widened a bit, my brow raising in the universal expression that, so elegantly, relates that someone doesn't have the first clue as to what the fuck you're talking about.

"I wanted to know if you'd let me cut out on lunch, this afternoon. I'll be stuck at the office until late and Alex has graciously offered you his company."

I looked at Dale with genuine aggravation. He is my husband, after all, and I really do enjoy my time with him. I may be a perpetually horny slut with major attraction to my neighbor and all of his sexually charged exploits, but I do love my husband. I love sex with him. I love to talk with him. I just need more of a sexual outlet than he's willing to give me.

"You owe me lunch tomorrow," I said to Dale, meaning it very much, and then to Alex, "Sure you don't have anything better to do? I hate to bore you, Alex."

The corner of his mouth twitched, as did his cock, and he smiled.

"Are you kidding?" Dale interjected, "Single guy like Alex could use a home cooked meal."

"I do love to feed the strays, honey," I admitted, hoping Alex could see the slight opening of my thighs under the robe, "And I do love to fill my own stomach."

"I can vouch for that," Dale said with a sexy smile at me. This was starting to get funny.

"It's settled then," Alex said with a shrug.

***

After Dale excused himself to go upstairs for a quick shower, Alex and I sat, staring at each other for a minute. It had been way too close and we both knew it. We had to be more careful when Dale was home. That included this short time before he left. After that, though...

"Tell me more," I said, letting the robe open to reveal my legs, but no more than that for now.

"I could be convinced," he replied.

"You'll get any convincing you want over lunch. You'll be staying until lunch, correct?"

"I will. No place to go that could possibly promise such gifts."

"Then we have plenty of time once Dale leaves."

Alex grinned at me, almost smirked, "You mean you wouldn't strip down and get back on your knees if I told you to?"

I flushed, knowing what my answer was without thinking about it. I was a slave to him at these times. I wondered if the same could be said of him; was Alex always my slave over coffee just as I was his? That was something meant for later contemplation.

For the moment, all I could do was smile sheepishly and nod to him, admit to him that I would do it. I was near to coming out of my robe and out of my chair at his next word. His stories, along with his sexuality, were an addiction to me after all this time and I wouldn't risk breaking whatever spell had been cast.

"I thought you would."

He was staring at me in a way I can't possibly describe. It was a mixture of desire and anxiety. I knew that he was thinking about doing just as he indicated. He was close to using me even when the risk was almost complete. The chances of being caught were so high that it would be insane to try. I wondered if he would say the words. In a way, I wanted him to.

"I think I'll tell you a little more while he's in the shower," he decided, "The next part isn't quite as exciting."

WLatham
WLatham
5 Followers