Fainting Pleasures

Story Info
She's reading a romance novel, not a porn novel.
1k words
4.29
14.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...as he brought to her pleasure's peak, he...

"Jessie."

...looked into her eyes and saw exactly what he did to her...

"Jessie. Hello?"

...she screamed her pleasure as her love juices... "JESSIE!"

"Jesus Christ, you scared the living crap out of me, Seb."

"Well, if you hadn't had your nose so far into that porn novel you're reading..."

"It's not a porn novel, it's a romance novel, and you know how I get when I read."

"It's alright, truly. I was just wondering if you were gonna come to bed tonight? It's one already."

"Yeah, I'm coming."

He notices, probably for the millionth time, as she put down her book and stretched her back, how utterly gorgeous she is. At 5 foot 11, she is taller than most girls, but her height did nothing to detract from her beauty. She had waist length black hair, grass-green eyes, and a strawberries-and-cream complexion. She had a lithe figure, not skinny, but definitely not heavy. She was just right. For him.

She got up and looked at him in that special way of hers, and asked, "Are you coming?"

"Your book got you worked up didn't it?"

"They always do."

She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom, where she lit a couple of candles. She turned to look at him. He was taller than she, which was a bonus for her. In fact he topped her by several inches. He had short, wavy dark blonde hair that she loved in the morning when it stuck up all crazy. His dark blue eyes could melt you with one glance. His frame was a perfect fit for hers, tall and lean and hard in all the right places. But there was only one place she was thinking she wanted hard right now. She slowly stripped off her clothes, turned around and saw he did the same thing. They climbed into bed, kneeling in the middle to face each other. For each, they were more in love now than ever.

He reached up and cupped her cheek, "Have I told you today how beautiful you are?"

"Only once."

He leaned over and kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, finally settling on her mouth, which opened to let in his tongue. As they continued, the kisses got deeper, until you couldn't tell where one ended and the other began.

She reached down and touched his leg, slowly sliding her hand up. Just before she reached her goal his hand stopped hers, "No ma'am. Tonight it's all about you." She shivered, but it wasn't from cold.

He leaned over and kissed her again. Sliding his lips from hers, he kissed a trail from her lips to her shoulder, where he preceded to drive her crazy, getting that spot where her neck meets her shoulder. So sensitive. He reached his hand up and gently cupped her right breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb. His other hand was giving her right breast the same attention. All of a sudden his mouth closed over one nipple, sending a shock wave through her. She moaned lightly in the back of her throat.

He slowly pushed her onto her back. He then proceeded to kiss every inch of her. Not a spot was missed. As he came back up her right leg, he gently parted her thighs, kissing the inside of her leg. He worked his way to the very heat of her. He gently parted her lips, placing soft kisses just to the side of her already hot pussy. She started to squirm, thinking if he kept teasing her she just might jump him. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, his tongue snaked out and licked her from the top to the bottom of her throbbing pussy, quickly inserting, then just as quickly came back out. But he was far from finished. He had just gotten started.

He closed his lips around her clit, slowly, lightly sucking on it, just to drive her crazy. As her hips lifted, he started to flick it with his tongue. He knew just what she liked. He pulled her lips even farther apart to get better access, and then dove right in. He went buck wild on her clit; sucking, licking, biting. He inserted two fingers into her pussy, at which point she came, showering him with her juices, which he lapped up eagerly. He slowed his pace, letting her calm down a little. After a minute he sat up, lifted her into a sitting position and kissed her. She loved to taste herself on his mouth. A sweet, salty taste.

He took her hand and guided it to the object of her desire, "Can you tell how much I want you?" "It's very evident," she purred, as she slowly started to stroke his dick. She loved the velvety smoothness. Her pace increased, until he couldn't take anymore. He roughly shoved her back and inserted his hard dick into her hot pussy. He started slow, teasing her. In... out... in... out. She started to squirm underneath him. Her pussy wet his dick, her juices flowing.

"Jeez, you're hot for it tonight, aren't you?" He increased his pace, and then slowed right before she came. He did this several times.

"Goddamn, you're killing, Sebastian."

"That's the idea, sweetheart. Death by fucking." He could tell she wasn't going to be able to take much more, so he pulled out, stuck his face between her legs and started to suck the life out of her clit. When she started a low moan in the back of her throat, he knew she was about ready and rammed into her. He slammed over and over again. She screamed with the pleasure. He felt her pussy start to contract around his dick as her pussy drowned him. He knew he wasn't going to be able to take more of this and increased his pace even more, finally letting loose him own cum, filling her full.

He stayed still in her for a few minutes, and finally pulled out. It was then he noticed she had fainted with her pleasure. He lay down next to her and pulled her into his arms. She slowly came to, looked at him and grinned, and said,"My romance heroines have never had it that good."