Fair Is Fair Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple continue their sexual journey.
4.9k words
4.69
61.1k
35
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a product of my brain, and nothing else. There is cross dressing, bisexual contact, anal, bondage, swapping and probably some other fetishes in there. If this bothers you, why would you keep reading?

========================

Spanking and bondage came next as a direct consequence of that first night with Sue and John. Nicole and I had been having hot sex all week after the 4 some, but on the weekend, I really got into calling her a dirty little slut who was cock crazy.

"All you want is big hard cock, don't you my dirty slut" I whispered to Nicole when we were in bed. "You have been such a nasty wife, you should probably spank you for being such a slut!"

"Are you going to spank your slutty wife?" Nicole teased, her ass squirming in front of me.

"Gawd you are such a tease, you hot little bitch," I hissed as I pulled her over my knees. She was already naked, so I brought my hand down hard on her bare cheeks a couple of times. My hand prints showed up red on her sexy white ass.

"Ouch," she screamed and tried to put her hands over her ass. I grabbed one of her thigh high stockings and wrapped it around her hands to tie them up. Then, I beat her ass about ten more times. A funny thing happened on the last swats, Nicole had an orgasm.

"Oh, fuck yes, spank your slut wife, yes, I need it. Do it to me. Ahhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrggg."

"Babe, you just came, didn't you, you dirty slut," I asked.

"Oh yea, I did. Really really hard too. You have to try this honey, it really is something."

So, Nicole tied my hands behind my back and spanked me. I didn't have the kind of hot reaction she got out of it, but I did have a raging hard on when she finished. I threw her on her back and fucked her for about a minute before I came.

Later that week, I tied Nicole face down and spread eagle to our bed. I slowly teased her running my hands over her hot flesh, taking my time to sink one then two fingers up her soaking wet pussy. When she was finally squirming all over the bed, I pulled up her hips and stuff a pillow under her, raising her ass for my assault.

I beat her ass again, stuffing a large black dildo up her cunt as I did. She came again, harder and deeper than she had the first time. As soon as she came, I mounted her and fucked her till I pumped a huge load into her soggy pussy.

Spanking and bondage entered our lives as part of our expanding sexuality.

=========================

The next part of the puzzle was the cross dressing. The interesting thing about cross dressing is that only men can do this. Women already dress in about any clothes style they want.

The cross dressing started with me hounding Nicole to dress more and more slutty when we went out. As she got into sex more and more, it was a little easier for her, but at that time she still was somewhat uncomfortable in short skirt, platform shoes, garters and fishnet stockings.

After one of my bouts of badgering she finally announced "If you like that stuff so much, you wear it for a change."

"Why the fuck would I dress up like that, and where would we go if I were dressed that way?" I laughed.

She must have thought about this in advance, since, not surprisingly, she is usually one step ahead of me.

"Halloween is coming up in a couple of months. We could go as matching hookers, or hooker and cop. Guess who would be the hooker," she smirked. Not the most original idea, but it did make her point. "You have been running for years, and you legs look good," she added. "I bet they would look good in heels and thigh highs."

"And just why do you think I would agree to let you put me into women's slut clothes?" I smirked.

"Well, you have great legs from running, you have a nice ass, which you like to get fucked, so who knows, you may just like to feel what it's like to wear some sexy things," she answered.

"Maybe, but I don't feel comfortable going shopping for my own femmy clothes. So how would we get all this stuff for me anyway?"

"You know I like to plan ahead," she said, and she went to her closet and pulled out a shoe box. She opened it up and there was a pair of black patent leather shoes and a pair of fishnet thigh highs.

She had thought ahead and gotten a pair of 5 inch Mary Jane platform shoes in my size already without me knowing. And since I am 5'8" and weigh about 155, she was able to get a regular pair of thigh highs. "Come try them on, hot shot. Let's see how you like them," she challenged.

"What the fuck," I thought. Maybe if I put on these dumb stockings and shoes she might be hotter in bed later. It was worth a try, anyway.

"I guess if this gets you into sluttier clothes, I'll give it a shot, honey," I said. I put on one of my pairs of black running shorts, and then Nicole helped me pull up the stockings. It felt kind of funny pulling up stocking over my knees, but I must admit it felt kind of sexy, too.

Once the stockings were on, I slipped my feet into the shoes and tightened the strap around the ankle. When I stood up, I got another shock. My legs looked fucking hot. It didn't look like me at all. I couldn't believe how a pair of shoes and shoe socks could change my look that much. Damn.

I might have guessed at this outcome. I have an identical twin sister, well, almost identical. In the pictures of us as babies, only my blue blankie versus her pink one show us to be different . She is a bit of a tomboy, about my height, probably 20 pounds lighter with a nice rack. But, when she wants to dress up, she can look really hot.

"Wow, baby, you have fantastic legs, and a great ass," Nicole said. "I think I am jealous. Walk around a bit."

Wobbling a bit, I tried to walk around, but I was real unsteady. But, in a few minutes, I was able to strut my stuff. By strutting my stuff I mean not falling or breaking an ankle when I walked.

"Put your legs closer together, honey. Don't walk like a hooker who just got laid. You look like a drunken sailor," Nicole laughed as I wobbled around. I was starting to get into it, not so much because I liked it, but because Nicole really seemed to get off on it.

"Come on, let's try some other stuff," she sort of panted.

"What other stuff? What the fuck have you been up to, woman?" I demanded, trying to act like I was pissed.

She just smiled and got another box from the closet. "Take off those stupid shorts and put on the little black skirt and the mesh top," she said.

I dropped my shorts over the shoes, sat down and pulled up the skirt careful not to catch my heels in the fabric, next I pulled on the top. Again, I stood and looked in the mirror. Damn, when I didn't look at my head, I was kind of turning myself on. This was hilarious, unnerving and kind of erotic, all at the same time.

"Damn your legs look better with the skirt on and just your stocking tops showing. The top looks OK, but you need some boobs, baby," Nicole critiqued.

I had to agree, from the waist down, I looked pretty good. I actually thought I would find myself attractive if I saw myself in a club, I laughed inwardly. But, from the waist up, I needed help.

"Let's see what else I can find to make you look like a slut," Nicole commented as she went into her closet again. This time she came out with a lace bra and some rubber looking boobs. "I thought you might need these, too."

"How fucking long have you been planning this?" I asked. "It must have taken you some time to get all this stuff together."

"Not so long as you think. You know once I set my mind on something, I can be pretty fast if I want to be."

I took off the top and put on the bra with her help. Then she stuffed the bra with the fake boobs and we put on the top again. Again, wow. We seemed to be making a woman out of me from the ground up. I was getting interested just to see how far we could go now. I think if someone saw me from the back, they wouldn't know, as long as I didn't walk too much.

"You know, from the neck down you do look like a pretty hot slut," Nicole gushed as she looked at me.

"Thanks, I think," I replied.

"Come on, let's see what we can do for your head," she said as she motioned me to sit at her vanity.

"Are you talking about the inside, or outside of my head? Or is this about my other head? This is right up your alley now, babe. You are always trying to mess with my head anyway," I kidded her.

All this was having an effect on me. I had a noticeable bulge growing under my skirt now.

She noticed the bulge. "We will have to do something about that, won't we," she mentioned looking concerned. I was thinking of her giving me head, she was thinking about tight panties or something to keep me down.

She sat me at her makeup table, and proceeded to start working on my face with a bunch of stuff that before now I had only noticed in passing. I started to realize why it takes her so much longer to get ready than me. Base, blush, lip gloss, eye liner, eye brow pencil, glitter and a bunch of other stuff went on my face. I started to feel plastered over, like I was in a movie. She had me face away from the mirror so I couldn't see what she was doing. Finally she got a blond wig she had used before and put it on my head. And then she turned me around.

"Oh my gawd," was all I could say. It literally did not look like me at all. It was as if I were looking at a picture of some else, actually my sister, when she was a blond. There was a hot blond looking back at me, ready to head out for a night at the clubs. I mean it was weird. I was getting hot looking at the woman in the mirror. It was like I was the canvas for this hot painting of a gorgeous woman. It wasn't me, but a picture of a sexy lady painted on the frame.

"I thought you might be presentable as a woman, baby, but this is fucking ridiculous. You are fucking hot. Damn, I want to put the moves on you, as a woman," Nicole mused looking at me, lust in her eyes.

Nicole then came over and started kissing me very aggressively, like she was the man and I was the woman. She pushed her hand under my skirt and started stroking my cock. Just thinking about that got me excited, HER hand under MY skirt. I was rock hard and wanting some place to put my cock, but she had other ideas.

"Get on the bed, slut," she said to me. I looked at her like a deer in the headlights for a moment, but I got on the bed as she asked. "On your hands and knees, bitch," she ordered. Now, of course, I knew what was coming. And, I wanted it.

I got on the bed and Nicole took her strap on cock out of her sex toy drawer and slipped it on. She slipped the smaller cock into her pussy and started to lube the other end of it up as she walked back towards me.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, you fucking slut. You want that, don't you slut," she hissed.

"Yessss," I hissed back. "Fuck me, baby. I want your cock in me."

And, she did. I felt her 'cock' press into my ass, like is has many times before. I moaned as she started fucking me harder and deeper. I fucking loved it.

"You know, bitch, all the men you meet will want to fuck you if you are dressed like this."

Gawd, I hadn't had time to think of that, and the consequences of being dressed like a hot slut started to sink in. I would be a sex object to men. As I looked at us in the mirror, I realized that guys like me who looked at women dressed like me who would want to fuck me. I wanted to fuck me. Fuck this was confusing. And hot.

"Yessss, I want to be fucked hard," was what came out of my sex crazed mouth. Did I really want to be used as a fuck toy for men? I don't know, but I did want to get fucked by my wife now.

I felt my balls start to tingle as Nicole rammed my ass with her 'cock'. I rotated my ass back against her hips as my balls started to churn harder and deeper. I was going to cum just from getting fucked, again.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I told Nicole.

"Me too, honey," she said in a hoarse whisper.

Then my cock exploded as I came hard from the fucking I was getting. Damn that was hot.

"Take my cock you fucking bitch," Nicole yelled as she came hard. Then she fell on my back.

"Damn, that was fucking amazing, honey," she said. "Holly shit, baby. That was really intense!" I added.

The rest of the weekend I was in drag trying to get the hang of walking in heels and without looking like a cowboy just getting off a horse. By Sunday night I was doing pretty well, but my feet were killing me. Over the next couple of months we worked on my balance and walking technique and applying my makeup. Both got better, along with the hot sex Nicole and I had that went with it.

=========================

Halloween was the next week, and Nicole got both of our costumes. She got me a couple really hot tops and skirts for me to wear. The skirts were short and tight, and she bought bebe tops that were shiny, silver and black. She bought herself a police woman outfit which was basically a really short skirt and crop top. I have never had a prominent Adam's apple, so that wasn't an issue either.

She bought garter belts in similar style, fishnet stockings and new shoes. My shoes were the 5" chunky heel ankle strap platform sandals I mentioned earlier. Hers were again similar, but with spikier heels and different straps. With full make up, we looked like a couple of really hot women.

Lipstick, nails, toe nails, some added hair, false eyelashes, and full makeup. Once again, I was surprised at how good I looked completely made up as a woman. She had a gaff for me so my hard cock wouldn't show in the front of my tight skirt.

The party was going pretty well when we showed up. This was somewhat planned, as we not so much wanted a grand entrance, which we got, but we wanted the partiers to be in good spirits before we got there. That was the thought, anyway, and along with taking extra time for two sluts to get ready, that's what happened.

With my over the top slut makeup on and her barely there cop outfit, we were the center of attention for a while until everyone got to make the expected stupid comments.

"Babe, I told you this would work. Everyone thinks you're hot," said Nicole.

"Well, at least they aren't punching me out," I replied.

"Honey, I don't think any guy wants to hit you, probably hit ON you is more like it," added Nicole.

We drank and talked for a couple of hours, and soon everyone was getting pretty tipsy, ok, drunk. As I walked around the house, I got a lot of ribbing, which I expected, and several hands on my ass, pinching or touching, which I didn't expect. From both men and women.

There was a guy there, Wayne, who was a friend of John and Sue, along with his wife, Angie. They were dressed in old English Tudor style clothes and looked pretty authentic. Wayne had almost movie star good looks, but, I caught Wayne looking at me several times during the evening. More like he was leering at me. I wasn't sure if he was pissed or what. I kind of tried to avoid him most of the night.

Just after midnight I came out of the bathroom to find Wayne standing there waiting to go in. I don't think it was a coincidence.

"Hi," said Wayne. "Hi," said I.

"You really look hot in that outfit."

"Thanks, but Nicole deserves most of the credit. She bought the stuff and put on the makeup."

"Yea, but that is your body she put it all on, isn't it?" Wayne said as he moved in closer to me. He was about 5 inches taller than me, but with my heels, we were closer to the same height.

"Thank you. I do run a lot, and do yoga," I replied. Why the fuck did I say that and not just 'thanks, man'. For some reason I seemed to be reacting to the compliments of another man like a woman. Also, I noticed my cock starting to harden as Wayne moved way into my personal space right now. This might have been trouble and under normal circumstances, trouble like this would have made me think of decking a guy this close to me, or at least pushed him away. Or, maybe this was trouble, just a different kind of trouble.

"You are a gorgeous sexy looking woman, if you don't mind my saying that to you," he said, his mouth just inches from mine.

Then, he kissed me. And, he slid his hand around behind my head to hold in place me as he did.

I didn't know what to do. I know my eyes went wide when he did that, like what the fuck? But, I didn't move away. Maybe it was the booze, or the clothes, or the fact that this handsome man wanted to kiss the transformed me. But, I didn't move.

My eyes closed slowly as he slid his hand to my ass and pulled me tighter too him. I felt his tongue brush against my lips, and my eyes opened again, but quickly closed as I opened my mouth to accept his tongue. I was melting into his kiss, kissing him back with the same kind of intensity he was giving me. I didn't know what was happening to me, but I was really enjoying kissing him. I felt like a woman, or what I thought a woman would feel doing this.

His hands then moved to the hem of my skirt and pulled it up in back. I felt his fingers slide up my garter straps in back to cup my panty covered ass.

I can't really explain what happened, but it just felt hot to turn this guy on this much. I guess I kind of felt I was like I was playing the role of a hot sexy slutty woman. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned his deepening kiss. My legs spread a little and his leg went between them as our crotches moved together. I was a willing participant now, kissing him with as much energy as he was kissing me.

We were really getting into it, mouths wide open when from behind him a male voice said "Hey, let someone else in on the fun. I've been watching her all night too." It was John.

We broke our kiss and stepped away from each other a little sheepishly. Being part of two guys kissing was somewhat embarrassing, once we were caught. Wayne kind of looked guilty then moved off to the bathroom. He was a little drunker than I thought.

John wasn't that drunk, and he didn't waste any time. He looked at me with lust filled eyes, walked right up to me and kissed me. I made no attempt to even try to resist him. I just opened my arms and wrapped them around his neck and opened my lips to receive his tongue. He kissed me deeply and long. And his hands were under my skirt in seconds, running over my ass and along the garter belt and straps. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me.

"I have wanted to do that since you walked in the door," he said taking a break. I just looked at him, smiled and kissed him deeply again. Long slow deep very very wet tongue kissing. I was so turned on right then that I wanted to be kissed like the slut I was pretending to be.

He kind of guided me into the bedroom next to the bathroom, and pushed the door with his foot, almost closing it. He never took his hands off my ass or his tongue out of my mouth.

I took my hands from behind his neck and slid them down his chest toward his crotch. He got the message and gave me some room so I could run my hands over his pants. He was wearing an orange prison jump suit, and I ran my fingers over his cock outlined the cloth. I could tell he wasn't wearing underwear.

I also knew I was going to suck him off.

I reached for his zipper and unzipped the jumpsuit. I pushed it off his shoulders, and he finally got his hands off my ass long enough to work his arms free of the orange fabric. The obnoxious looking suit fell to the floor as I worked it down his body.

His cock looked like I remembered it when he fucked Nicole. It was gorgeous. And now the passion he had for my wife he had for me. That thought made my cock throb.

"I need to suck you," I said as I broke our kiss. "I want to make you cum with my mouth." I don't know what made me say that, but it was what I had fantasized about. I wanted to be a slutty cocksucker tonight. And, I was going to be one.

"Yes, I want that too, you sexy bitch. I'll pay you $50 to suck my cock, you whore," said John, talking to me in my character.

12