Fair Is Fair Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband finally gets what he deserves, or wants.
3.1k words
4.65
67.2k
37
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about crossdressing and bi sexual experience involving male on male contact. If you don't enjoy this kind of story, why would you read it.


The following weekend I was once again in drag, but this time my wife was wearing a very similar outfit in white. She looked stunning as we knocked on the door to our friend's house. Short skirts, tight tops, garter belts, nylons, fuck me heels. Me in black, her in white.

Sue and Angie met us at the door, and they too looked exceptionally hot, slutty and sexy. The women must have talked to one another, as they were similarly dress, Sue in red and Angie in silver / blue. We looked like 4 hot women on the prowl for cock, which I guess we were.

We walked into the living room and met Wayne and John. John came over to me and kissed me hello, just like that. "Whew, yea, get the party started.. yes..." came the hoots from the onlookers as John stuck his tongue down my throat. So much for a subtle start to the evening.

Wayne greeted my wife with a kiss and then kissed me as well. I went along with it since it seemed to be in character. He wasn't as aggressive as John, and gave me a gentler kiss. I was getting pretty turned on by now, and needed some wine to settle me down, or crank me up. So we went to get some drinks and get more acquainted.

There was a knock at the door, and Angie let in a couple of guys I didn't know. They were good looking guys, and seemed to be a few years younger than us. They shook hands with Wayne and John, and then they hugged and kissed them, so I guessed they were bi too. Wow, this was getting pretty interesting.

"Hey guys, meet Bob and Ted. I thought it better we have an even match of guys to girls tonight," he said looking directly at me. For a split second I thought that was odd, five guys and three girls, then I caught my reflection in a mirror and saw four hot looking women standing together, me being the fourth. I shivered as I realized quickly that I might get to know four cocks very well tonight.

"Tonight we are going to honor our newest friends, Nicole and Morgan. They will be the center of attention tonight." I didn't think I needed anymore focus my way. Being the only one in drag, I felt like the center of the party already.

For the first hour or so the party was pretty normal. The guys talked about sports and guy stuff, the girls talked about people they knew and girl stuff. I was kind of split between the groups, not being a girl, but certainly not a guy this night. Kind of hard to talk about that stupid call the ref made in the big game with my man voice, dressed like I was, but, I was getting pretty comfortable with the new guys and the conversation in general.

Then, without fanfare, John hit the remote and the TV lit up, of course with porn showing. It was local amateur porn, very local as the screen showed Sue and Angie in a hot kiss, each dressed in different colored bustiers and thongs. The girls in the room giggled, conversation basically stopped and the lights dimmed as we all watched these very attractive women touch one another very intimately.

At the time, Nicole was standing between Sue and Angie watching the screen. Sue but her right hand on Nicole's shoulder and slid it down her back to her ass. Angie basically did the same thing with her left hand on Nicole's right cheek.

At first Nicole's attention was still on the screen watching Angie sliding her hand into Sue's panties as they kissed passionately. She turned away from the screen toward Sue and their lips touched lightly. Turning the other way to Angie, she kissed her as well, but just a bit little longer. The girls responded by pulling up Nicole's skirt in back, showing the rest of us her hot ass in her white thong.

Us guys, and at that moment I did feel like a guy, stared at my wife's long legs in white stockings, with the garter straps holding them up and framing her very sexy ass. I'm sure my cock wasn't the only one starting to stir. But I was pretty sure it was the only one stirring in panties.

As Nicole turned back to Sue, she slightly opened her mouth and slid her tongue along Sue's lips then into Sue's mouth for a deeper kiss. Angie's hand was on Nicole's nearly bare ass, squeezing it. Angie's right hand went to Nicole's chest and began rubbing her tit through her blouse and bra as Nicole moaned into Sue's kiss. Their mouths were open wide now and the passion building.

John walked up behind the girls and unzipped Nicole's skirt. Angie helped him push the skirt off Nicole's hips and down to the floor. Angie picked up Nicole's skirt, walked over and handed it to me. I looked at the skirt, then my wife in a hot embrace with a woman. Fuck this was getting hot.

Nicole turned more into Sue and put her arms around her neck, opening her mouth wide and received Sue's tongue. Sue grabbed Nicole's hot ass and pulled her tight against her, grinding her crotch into Nicole's.

Angie looked deep into my eyes and kissed me lightly. "Your wife is super hot tonight. Enjoy the show. Your turn will be soon."

"I know, she is so sexy tonight," I replied, kissing Angie deeper. Angie slid her hand down over the front of my skirt, right over my hard cock.

"You like what you see, don't you."

"Gawd yes!" I replied.

"We will keep you company for a while. Nicole is center stage right now," said Angie.

Wayne walked up behind Nicole, kissed her on the neck and pressed into her. Sue didn't break her kiss with Nicole as she began unbuttoning her blouse, slowly, teasing us all. Once it was unbuttoned, Wayne pulled it off her shoulders and tossed it to me. His hands slid up between the girls to massage Nicole's tits encased in her new bra, a Victoria's Secret Dream Angels white over lace push-up bra.

As I set Nicole's clothes on a nearby chair, I glanced over to see John standing between Bob and Ted. His hands were rubbing both of their crotches, clearly running up and down the outline of their hardening cocks. They in turn each had a hand on John's ass, rubbing it up and down slowly and sensuously.

As I looked back at my wife, I saw she was now kissing Wayne deeply as Sue slid off her own blouse and skirt. Sue got behind my wife and rubbed her ass and nuzzled her hair as Wayne made out with my wife. Sue reached in between the kissing couple to unzip Wayne's pants, pushing them off his hips, to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear so his hard cock popped straight up as soon as his pants got to his knees. Damn he had a good looking cock.

Angie was right next to me this whole time, running her hands over my bra and then down under my skirt. My cock was as hard as it could get inside of my gaff. I leaned into her and kissed her deeply as I saw Nicole's hand wrap around Wayne's cock

"My husband won the draw and is going to fuck her first, then, all the other guys are going to fuck your wife. Then they are going to fuck you," she whispered in my ear. Not that I needed any more stimulation, but that was another jolt of energy straight to my cock. Dressed as I was, I guess that was the only straight thing about me tonight.

Sue led my wife over to a long ottoman that basically was a padded bench. She laid Nicole on her back on the bench and said "I don't think you need these anymore," pulling her thong panties off.

"You don't need yours either, baby," said Wayne and pulled his Sue's thong off too.

"Let's see how good you are with that tongue on some other lips," Sue said as she straddled my wife's face and lowered her open pussy onto her waiting mouth.

"Ummmmmm," both girls moaned as Nicole started to work her tongue along her lover's clit.

"Let's try multitasking," Wayne chimed in as he finished stripping off his shirt and stroked his cock along my wife's slit. Nicole moaned again as Wayne began to push his cock into my wife's molten core.

"Look at Sue's husband," Angie said and tearing my eyes away from the 3 some in front of me. I turned to see another 3 some behind me. John was on his knees now sucking on Bob's cock. Ted was getting his pants off past his knees allowing John to stroke his gorgeous cock. "He can be such a slut," added Angie. He looked like a slut to me, the kind of slut I wanted to be.

"John is the designated fluffer tonight. He is supposed to get those guys hard to fuck your wife," said Angie. "We want her to get it hard and quick to start with. Then, they can take their time on you".

The orgy was on. Nicole was fucked by all for guys while she ate both Sue and Angie to screaming orgasms. Somewhere along the line, her bra was taken off and thrown to me. While she was center stage, I was played with, and kissed by anyone not currently using Nicole for their pleasure. Sue thought I would jack off and decided to restrain me, so she put my hands behind my back and handcuffed them together. I would have jacked off if she hadn't done that, it was just too hot to watch.

All the time I was watching my wife's orgy, someone was playing with me, kissing me, stroking me. All 6 of them got into the act at one time or another. Bob took off my blouse, Sue took off my skirt. Then John and Angie took off my panties. I was teased and left on edge over and over. Damn it was so frustrating, and so much fun.

There was a break in the action as Nicole needed a drink and a little time to recover after about 20 orgasms. Then she led me over to the ottoman and put me on my back, which is where the story started. After about 10 minutes, the party started again, with me on the "stage".

John and Bob were near my head, Wayne moved in between my legs. I was on my back on the bench, handcuffed and waiting, wanting cock. I sucked John's cock for a moment, then he moved away to watch with the others as Bob and Wayne took me.

"Suck that cock you fucking slut," Nicole hissed at me as Bob's hard throbbing cock finally entered my mouth. I moaned around his cock in my mouth as Wayne started to push into my tight ass. It was the first real cock in my ass, and I loved it. Having been fucked repeatedly by Nicole had opened my ass up physically for real cock, but nothing had prepared me for the complete eroticism of being impaled by a real man. Oh my gawd, was this soooo much better.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, please, fuck me," I squealed as Wayne push all the way into my ass. I laid back and tried to focus on the cock near my mouth, but it wasn't easy as Wayne was starting to get into fucking me good.

I licked the cock head in my mouth and could taste my wife's juices. "Do you like the taste of me on his cock baby?" she teased. "You know all the cocks are Nicole flavored tonight, don't you."

"I have to play with his "clit" as you fuck him, honey" piped in Angie as her husband got all the way into my ass with his super hard cock. I was in heaven as they fucked my mouth and ass. Angie's worked my big clit slowly, "Don't cum yet you bitch," she warned me.

"For a beginner, you are a fantastic cocksucker," praised Bob. "I don't think I can hold out much longer." I didn't want him to hold out, I wanted cum. So I sucked all that much harder, wanting my reward.

"Your ass is so fucking tight, damn," hollered Wayne as he bucked hard into me and let loose a hot load of cum. He went over the top as he watched me licking around Bob's cock. Nicole was slapping my face with Bob's cock, teasing me some more.

"We have more cock to play with," announced Sue as she brought Ted over by his cock. "We can't have you lying there with no cocks in you, can we," she said as she rubbed Ted's cock up and down my ass.

Ted wasn't as gentle as Wayne was. He rammed his cock all the way up into my body with one hard push. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," I moaned as I was impaled, letting Bob's cock fall from my mouth as I was invaded by this new stud. Then Ted started fucking me, and I mean really fucking me. He didn't have any qualms Wayne may have about taking my ass the way he wanted.

I wrapped my legs around Ted's back and begged for my hands to be released. I was un-cuffed and immediately put my arms around Ted's neck and pulled him in for a deep tongue kiss as he quickened his thrusts into my body. Oh, my, gawd. This was heaven. I forgot everyone and everything going on in the room. My only focus was the cock in my ass and my lover.

I felt an orgasm building from my core. No one was touching my cock now, it was just me and my man, him pounding me faster and faster. This must be what fucking is all about, from the woman's side. I wanted Ted to cum, I wanted to cum. I was building to what was going to be the hardest orgasm of my life.

Ted rammed into me one final time and I erupted. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssss," I screamed as my cum shot out of my body like a fire hose. I don't recall ever cuming so hard in my life. It was out of this world. Ted felt my body contract in orgasm and screamed as he unloaded into my tight ass.

"Gawwd, you fucking cocksucking bitch," Bob moaned as I felt his creamy sperm hit me right between the eyes. He must have gone over the top as he watched Ted fucking my brains out. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in. I swallowed fast, not wanted to miss anymore, but some leaked out of my lips. As he pulled away, John moved in and kissed me deeply, pushing his tongue into my mouth sharing the remaining cum.

Ted pulled out, leaving me feeling empty, but only for a few seconds. John moved between my legs and slowly pushed his cock into me. All I could do is moan as this new cock invaded my body. Nicole moved in and rubbed her pussy on my face, covering it with her juices and all the cum from her fuckings. I lapped at her pussy as John fucked me slow and steady.

"Can you taste their cum in me?" asked Nicole. I nodded as I worked my tongue into her slit. I wanted more cock, more cum, and more fucking. I wiggled my ass as John pushed all the way up my ass.

"The damn slut is insatiable," Sue said. "Yea, she can't get enough of cock," added my wife. I was insatiable and I wanted to suck and fuck cock. The feelings inside me were overpowering.

John was on overload and came in my ass pretty quick, watching me suck the cum from my wife's pussy. I was warmed up, but not satisfied yet. And, as John pulled out, Bob was standing between my legs fisting his revived cock. "How do these younger guys recover so fast?" I thought. But, I was glad he did.

I looked up at Bob and wiggled my hips. "Want some of this, big boy," I teased. "You hot fucking slut," Bob hissed as he took my hand and had me lay on the floor.

He grabbed my ankles and put them on his shoulders, lining his cock up with my ass. "I'm gonna fuck you senseless, you fucking whore," he whispered. And, with that, he took me in one stroke, his cock going in deeper than anyone else that night.

"Ohhh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd," I screamed as he completely impaled me on his gorgeous sword. I saw stars as he pounded that wonderful tool deep into my body. Like Ted, Bob didn't worry about my "feelings" much, which is exactly what I wanted, needed. I was his fuck toy, and I loved it.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I chanted as he gave me precisely what I wanted. Cock. He pounded me over and over. I pulled him in for a quick kiss, but he had to get back to the job at hand, fucking me into oblivion.

I was building to another orgasm, another monster, when I felt him push in deep one last time and explode deep inside of me. I was thrilled and frustrated at the same time. I got my lover off big time, but I was right on the edge of orgasm. Then he rolled off of me.

"Help me up," I said to Nicole after Bob finished pulling out of me. I was rock hard and needed to cum. Nicole said "I will, but I want you to fuck me." Exactly what I was planning to do.

With my torn nylons still on, I got on top of her. She was still gorgeous and I got plenty of encouragement from the others as I fucked her that final time for the day. I pounded into her like the guys had done to me. My ass felt open and leaking, and I had cum all over my face. I yelled out as I finally got release and pumped her full of my sperm.

"Do you love me?" she asked. "Of course I do," I replied as I finished in her. "Do you still love me after all of this," I wondered aloud?

"Yes I do, baby. Fair is fair." She said. Then added "Ted asked if he and Bob could take us out on a date sometime."

I looked at her like she had 3 heads and asked "And what did you say?"

"I told them we'd love that." she answered.

Wow.