Fair Is Fair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop the bullshit, Nicole," I said. "Go suck his cock. I know you wouldn't do it behind my back, but now you have my blessing, so please, let me watch."

"Well," said Nicole, "if you insist."

Nicole walked over to Joe and dropped to her knees in front of him. Both of them had huge smiles on their faces. Megan and I held hands as Nicole unbuckled Joe's pants and pulled them and his boxers to the floor. His 8 inch cock sprung free, almost hitting Nicole in the face.

"Oh gawd," Nicole and I muttered in unison.

"It's a beauty, isn't it," Megan commented.

Nicole didn't waste any time putting on a cock sucking exhibition. She kissed the head, used her tongue on the shaft, licked and sucked on Joe's balls. She ran her lips back up the shaft, and opened her lips to take as much of Joe's cock into her mouth as she could. She was in a cocksucker's heaven. Joe was pretty turned on to start with, and it didn't take him long to let us know he was about to cum.

Nicole never stopped sucking on Joe's gorgeous cock. It was only a minute more when Joe cried out in orgasm, flooding Nicole's cocksucking mouth with hot cum. Since Nicole loves cum, she swallowed all that was offered by Joe. Joe fell back against the couch and said "Time out." He needed a break.

After recovering a bit, we told Joe he had to eat Nicole's hot pussy till she came. He smiled up at us and told us that was fine by him. He pulled Nicole's panties off and down her long legs.

"Wow," Megan and Joe sighed in unison.

"I know," I said, "Nicole's pussy is an absolute work of art. It's not just shaved, all her hair has been removed."

"That had to be a hot session," Megan whispered to me.

Joe wasted no time as he dove into Nicole's pussy with a passion. He licked and sucked on her clit, driving her into a moaning, undulating piece of flesh. Her body was on fire, and only an intense orgasm would put out that flame. Or at least, knock it down a bit. She grabbed Joe's head and pulled it tight to her crotch until she screamed in orgasm.

She seemed to pass out for a moment, the smiled up at us like the canary that got eaten by the cat.

"Do you want Joe to fuck you?" I asked Nicole. Her eyes averted mine as she tried not to let the lust in her body betray her need for cock, Joe's cock. I knew she wanted it, I just wanted her to acknowledge it to me.

"Tell me," I commanded. "Tell me you want Joe to fuck you, and he will."

Nicole looked at Joe, then Megan, then me. The lustful longing in her eyes was evident. She just had to say the words. She looked for disapproval in my eyes, but she saw none. She saw lust in my eyes. So, she smiled and looked right at me and said "Yes, I want Joe's big cock up inside of me. I want him to fuck me."

Joe, being the horn dog he is, took about 10 seconds to pull off his shirt, put Nicole's legs on his shoulders and drive his gorgeous cock into her hot cunt. "Oh, fuck," they both moaned in unison as Joe's cock went all the way into Nicole's hot wet pussy.

It wasn't a fuck of love, it was a fuck of lust, with some love. I knew they loved each other, as one would love the spouse of your mate's sibling, but this was pure lust for someone who had been off limits for years. This was the buildup of a decade of what if I could's. They fucked each other with abandon, trying to see who could push the act deeper.

It wasn't long before they announced they were about to reach a climax. Joe finally reared back and stuffed his cock into Nicole as far as humanly possible. And Nicole took it all. She screamed in orgasm as Joe was ejaculating deep into her pussy.

They fell away from each other and lie on the floor for several minutes, catching their breath. Eventually Nicole moved up next to me and gave me a hug, which I returned to her.

As Nicole and I released our hug, she turned around and we three 'women' were standing there looking at Joe.

"Wow. I feel like a kid in a candy store," Joe said. "Eeny, meeny, miny moe...," Joe started to say.

"Stop cowboy. We're not here for you to choose from. I'm taking Nicole for some girl talk. You men can stay here and talk sports," she said laughing.

Nicole stood in front of Megan, touching her arms and her body. She gazed at Megan then said, "So much like my husband, but he doesn't have real ones of these (grabbing Megan's tits), or this," she said, running her hand into Megan's panties and into her hot wet slit.

With that, she turned to Nicole and kissed her square on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into Nicole's mouth. Nicole moaned and put her arms around Megan's neck as Megan's hands went to Nicole's ass. They kissed for a couple of minutes, and walked hand in hand toward our bedroom.

Nicole was taking my sister to bed to see what it was like to have a alternate me, with real tits and a pussy. Maybe Joe would like to see what it was like to have a wife that looked like his but with a cock.

After all, fair is fair.

Joe turned his gaze toward me as they walked out of sight. He patted the seat next to him, and I walked over and sat by him. He took my face in his hands, and kissed me, deeply. I melted. My hand slide to his crotch and started rubbing his cock. As he continued to kiss me, I rubbed his cock.

"Gawd, Joe," I muttered, "your cock is gorgeous." It must have been about 8 inches long, medium thickness, which made it look even longer. He cock was cut, perfectly straight, unlike Joe, who definitely was bi.

"I was sure you would want my cock," Joe responded. "I know you want cock, my cock. And you are going to get as much as Megan gets. I've wanted to feel your hot ass around my cock. I wanted to know what Megan would look like if she had a cock. Now I know, beautiful."

"Oh gawd, Joe, I do want cock, your cock. I want to taste your cock, I want to feel your cock deep inside of me. I want you to fuck my brains out with your hot, hard gorgeous cock," I whispered.

Joe released me, and stood up. I got up with him and started to strip him naked. I got his shirt off, then his pants. He was wearing a black satin thong, which was really hot. I pulled that off to as I got to my knees in my bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and heels for the second time that evening. I was about to suck my second cock of the night.

I held his cock in front of my face and slowly stroked it. It truly was a work of art. Straight, thick, about 8 inches long, beautiful crowned head, I just gazed at it for a while. I leaned in and kissed the head, like I kissed his lips. It was so hard, and hot. I rubbed the head over my lips, then up my left cheek, across my eyebrows, then down my right cheek. I closed my eyes and pushed his cock head into my left eye, gently, then into my right. I was feeling his cock with my whole face.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Joe. His lips were open slightly, sighing as I worked on his cock. We made eye contact as I opened my lips and put the head of his cock into my mouth. I never broke eye contact with him as my lips went further and further down his cock. When I had about 6 inches in my mouth, my eyes rolled back in my head from the sheer joy of sucking Joe's hard beautiful cock. I loved this man, and now I was able to make love to him.

I took his hands and put them on the back of my head. Then I put my hands behind my back. Joe got the hint, but stopped and pulled out of my mouth. I looked up at him with a questioning look in my eyes. What the fuck...

"Hold on for just a sec," he explained to my unspoken question.

He opened a drawer next to the couch, and pulled out some soft nylon rope. I smiled up at him as I realized why he had stopped my cock sucking. He walked behind me, took my wrists in his hands and tied them together.

"Now, where were we?" he asked as he got back in front of me.

I just looked up at him and opened my mouth wide, letting my tongue hang out. Joe moved in and slapped my face with his cock. Several times, and now with his cock was leaking pre cum, so my face was getting wet from his cock beating. I loved it.

I again made eye contact with Joe, and saw the lust in his eyes. I'm sure there was lust in my eyes as well. Joe's cock was a beauty, just like the rest of him. I envied my sister, as she got to play with this gorgeous cock all the time.

His cock hit the back of my throat, the second cock to do that this night. Again, I relaxed my muscles, resisted the urge to gag, and let his cock slowly slide deep into my throat. His cock filled my mouth and throat, his balls resting on my chin. I started to swallow, working my throat muscles on his cock as he held my head, my hands bound behind me. On my knees, in my sexy red lingerie, hands tied, throat filled with the cock of a man I loved. Heaven.

"Oh gawd you're a fucking cocksucker," Joe exclaimed. He pulled his cock slowly almost all the way out of my mouth, then, slowly pushed his entire length back into my face. And, then he did it again, and again. A very slow face fucking. Just as he pulled up on an outstroke, we heard a scream from the bedroom.

"Oh yesssssss, Megan, fuck me hard. Make me cum, you bitch," we heard Nicole scream from the other room. Joe's lips turned up just a bit, then he pushed his cock back deep into my mouth.

"It's time for you to get fucked too, you hot fucking slut," Joe said. With that, he pulled his cock from my mouth, and grabbed my neck, and pulled me up to a standing position. I moaned at the loss of his cock from my mouth, but his tongue was back inside within a few seconds. I was his to do whatever he wanted. As he kissed me, his fingers hooked into my panties, and pull them down. I raised my right leg, then the left and kicked off the panties, sending them flying across the room. Wearing your panties outside of your garter belt is standard if you want your lover to have easy access to your bare crotch.

"I'm going to fuck you as hard as I can, bitch," Joe announced.

"Yesssss, please do. I want to be your slut tonight. I want you to ball me, fuck me, mate me," I hissed.

Joe turned me around and pushed me onto my knees again, and bent me over the couch. With my hands still bound, he pushed my head into the cushions, and lubed up his cock. I felt the head of his cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass.

"You fucker, don't tease me anymore. You know I want your cock in me. Fuck meeeeeeeeeee...," I panted.

"OK, bitch. One thrust and it's all in. Ready or not...," Joe said.

Then, with his cock center on my hole, he grabbed my hips and pushed. Fuck did that hurt for a moment as my ass opened to allow him in. But he pushed until his entire cock was planted in my ass.

"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed as he mated with me. "Your cock is soooo fucking hot. Screw me, Joe. Fuck me. I want to feel your cock so baaaaaaaaaaaaad."

He fucked me good. He fucked me fast, slow, ground into me, short strokes, long strokes. I was in heaven as his cock pounded my ass. I squeezed my muscles, worked my hips, arched my back, did everything I instinctively knew to make our fucking more intense. His cock and my ass blissfully connected in a primal dance. I loved it, and I could tell Joe did too. I was close, and Joe was too.

"Fuck meeeeeeee... cum in meeeeeeeeeeeee, give it to meeeeeeeeeeeee...," I squealed like a bitch in head.

"Ahhhhhhhh... fuuuuuuuuuuck... ooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa... you... are... gonna... get... IT," Joe groaned. And with that last utterance, he pulled my hips back and slammed his cock deep into me and exploded. Feeling him ejaculate pushed me over the top too.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... Daammmmmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh... ," we both cried out, or some incoherent babble like that. Damn that was intense.

Joe fell over my back panting. I lie under him panting. He didn't move to pull out, and I didn't move to push him out. His cock could staying there all night would be fine with me. Then we heard clapping and whistling.

"Bravo. Fantastic, what a hot show, you guys," Nicole and Megan said as they stood on the other side of the room. I don't know how long we had been fucking, but evidently the girls had taken a break. Both of them were nude, arms around each other as they stood there.

"Glad you like the show. If you stick around, you may see the encore," Joe said.

I just looked back over my shoulder and smiled. Encore? Yes, I could definitely do this again.

"On my back next time, lover," I added. Joe looked at me and nodded.

What a night.

12