Fair Is Fair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point I realized I was almost in an inverted position and couldn't imagine what they were doing to me. Later Joe explained when I asked about it. He had pulled my legs from Dave's shoulders and put them under his arms. He said the back of heels were in his armpits, the bottoms of my shoes pointed out behind him. Dave had his arms around Joe's neck, kissing him as he was stretched out over me like he was doing pushups. Dave was basically jack hammering his cock vertically into my pussy from above as they made out. I noticed during this part of the fuck session, Joe wasn't moving much, just holding his cock pretty deep in my mouth.

Then the position switching started. Joe and I got into a 69 with me on top as Dave fucked me. They laid me on my back on Joe's pool table and took turns fucking me. They also took turns with me bent over the living room couch, over the kitchen table, the pool bar, Joe's car in the garage, and the railing of the deck off the upstairs master bedroom looking into the neighbor's back yard. That was later, after midnight I think. At some point, I think Dave held my legs up and Joe was holding me up by my arms, face up with Dave fucking my pussy and Joe my mouth. That didn't last more than a couple of minutes, too strenuous. A couple of times I was pressed up against a wall or a sliding glass door and fucked for a bit. They were like little boys with a new toy, looking for new ways to play with me.

For the finale of the night, I was once again on my hands and knees by the sliding glass doors of the family room, Dave still in my pussy, Joe again in my mouth when they pumped their final loads of cum into my body. I had cum twice earlier, but it wasn't as strong as the first orgasm. And, all that did was to fuel their lust even more. They never gave me a minute to rest, though I did get a drink of water and some new lube a couple of times.

I crashed after they came, and didn't wake up for a couple of hours. Dave woke me up, took me to the guest room and fucked me missionary as he kissed me deeply. It was actually like making love to him. Once he came inside of me, I fell asleep again, as he left the room.

Probably a half hour later, Joe came in, pulled my legs apart, put his cock in me and fucked me some more. He kissed me and told me what a great fuck I was and how much he loved me as both a brother in law and a lover. I told him I loved him too, and was looking forward to us getting together more often.

Then I said "Now, fuck me hard and deep. I really want you to pump your cum in me one more time tonight." And he did. He drove his tongue deep into my mouth as he pounded my pussy with a vengeance. I got so arouse by the sex and the emotion, I came hard again which set off Joe. He blasted another huge load of cum deep in my pussy. I kissed him, hugged him and fell asleep.

In the morning, my ass was on fire. I think it was 11 when I finally awoke and staggered into the shower. I don't think I have ever been this wasted, even though I hardly had anything to drink. As the warm water washed some of the soreness away, I got a big grin on my face. I took all they had all night, and I loved it.

I wondered what Nicole was up to, and whether this really fair to her. I'd just had a long night of gay sex with her nowhere near. Then I remembered, she probably had a night of lesbian sex with me nowhere near. So, like she says, fair is fair.

12