Fair Play

Story Info
There are consequences for not asking permission.
2.6k words
4.41
25k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, sir."

"Hello, pet, how are you?"

"Very good. I just had my ass fucked."

I could almost hear his eyebrows raise over the phone. "Oh really? Tell me more."

"Well... My boyfriend, he started rubbing my back and putting lotion on my skin. The air has been so dry. I mean, you know how it's been lately. And... He was rubbing the sore spots on my back and his hands, they just went lower and lower. He rubbed lotion on my butt." I paused, giggled.

"Go on."

"Well, his hands... They were so slippery. He started rubbing my asshole and it felt so good. I just... I just didn't want him to stop. He lubed up his finger and slid it inside me, and slowly began to finger me. Sir, I was moaning and wanted more. You know how I am. I'm a greedy girl. I always want more."

"Yes, of course. It's why you need a dominant. Someone needs to control your sluttiness." He chuckled affectionately.

I laughed again, lazily, endorphins from orgasm making me sleepy. "Yes, I know. You weren't here and I couldn't stop, and he was making me feel so good, I couldn't help myself. Especially when he started fucking me with the plug," I said with a pout.

"I know what that does to you, darling. You must have been very wet."

"Yes. And... I was so slick and slippery everywhere. All that lube, my unbearable wetness." (I purred that last bit for effect.) "You know how much I having my ass fucked when it's very, very slippery, sir... But, the small plug he was using just wasn't enough, and I asked that he get the bigger one. I needed more inside me."

"Sir, I promise I wasn't planning on having him fuck my ass, but he got the large plug that you bought me for special occasions and everything was just too slippery! He couldn't get it in! It kept sliding out of place every time he would try to push it in, or it would slip out of his hands. I was so frustrated, sir. I couldn't stand it anymore. I kept thinking about the last time you fucked my ass, and I needed it so badly."

"That was rather enjoyable, wasn't it."

"Yes. You are very good at it, sir. I blurted it out, and I could feel my cheeks flush and my chest get pink - I told him to use his cock. Well, I didn't so much tell him as begged. I begged for it. It was a little embarrassing. What kind of a girl begs for anal? Anyways. He gently pushed the head of his cock in my ass, while rubbing my clit oh so sweetly. He kept the gentle pressure, pushing inside me. The slowness made me ache, the way he filled me, oh God, I wanted more, I wanted him to just fuck me. I am so impatient, sir."

"I know, kitten. I know. We'll have to work on that."

I giggled, imagining hours of teasing, begging to be allowed to cum, the wicked look he gets on his face, the way he runs his hands through his blond hair when he's truly delighted flashed through my mind. "The worst thing was when he was finally inside me, he just stopped, sir! He just sat there, between my legs, with my knees pushed up to my chest! He is such a tease." My voice emphasized the pout.

"I whimpered; I begged him to fuck me, and with the same deliberate slowness he drew his cock out of my asshole, and shoved himself back in. I admit, I smiled then. I was so close to getting what I wanted. I reached over the side of the bed and grabbed my vibrator (you know, the new one, the Doxy? Thank you again for that, by the way. You spoil me, sir.) Anyway, where was I? Oh! Right. The Doxy. I placed it firm against my clit, and turned it on. I could feel myself tighten around him with the extra stimulation. The more turned on I got from the vibrator, the faster and harder he fucked me, and I came, screaming. Oh my God! I can't remember the last time I screamed that loud!" (Yes, it was a deliberate provocation, specific turn of phrase, see if I couldn't raise his dominant hackles and get him to fuck me all the harder next time I saw him...)

"I came three times, sir! It was so much fun! His cum is leaking out of my ass right now, actually..."

"Is your boyfriend still there in bed with you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Hand him the phone."

I held my phone out, and my boyfriend leaned over to it. He looked striking in the dim room. His dark, curly hair, cut short to tame the curls, stood out against his pale skin. His brown eyes were deep pools, reflecting the phone screen.

"Can you hear me?"

"Uh huh," he murmured.

"You've violated my pet. I hope you enjoyed it because tomorrow she's going to do the exact same thing to you. Give her the phone."

"Hi sir, I heard what you said, I was eavesdropping. I'm very naughty today. Did you like my story?"

"Yes, kitten, I really did. Though, he needs to understand that he will not use you like that. Your voluptuous ass is mine, only mine, do you understand? I thought I made that clear to him. Tomorrow you will fuck him until he comes, and you most certainly will fuck his ass while he is on his knees in front of you. He needs to know who owns you. He should have asked for permission. He should worship you."

"I know, sir."

"It's not your fault, pet. I know how you get. But you are mine. Who owns you, darling?"

"You do, sir." I toyed with my long black hair.

"That's right. You're mine. He will learn. Also, to help you become a little more patient, you will only come when I decide you've earned it. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!" I said, happily, my throat sore from cries of pleasure.

"Take care, sweetheart."

I hung up the phone, trying to hide a delighted smile.

The next day, my boyfriend and I got home from a movie at 4pm, and I threw some food in a braiser so it could simmer away, unattended for a while he took the dog for a quick walk. After all, I had a task to attend to. This would take a while. I popped the braiser in the oven. (Dinner won't cook itself.)

I tiptoed off to the bedroom and peeled my clothes off, tossing them in the hamper. I placed a slim, black dildo and my harness on the side table, along with my leather flogger. Sitting gingerly on the bed, my ass still sore from the thorough fucking the day before, I smiled to myself when I heard the front door click shut.

I called my boyfriend in. He needed to come to me, see what was laid out, and make the quick connection between my nakedness and the toys. The flicker of recognition across his face brought me such delight, and I laughed. He came closer and cupped my large breasts. Somehow, while kissing me, while my eyes were closed, he managed to tug his pants off, and he pulled his shirt off in one smooth motion.

He stood in front of me, naked, and I looked at his beautiful, strong body for a moment before pulling him in to bed. I kissed him full on the mouth, then in our tumble, he came to rest on his back. I kissed him again, tasting him, and climbed over him. I straddled his hips, pressing my crotch against him, making sure he could feel my wet pussy. I wanted to tease him. Wanted to make him want me. I nipped at his lower lip, playfully.

"You know what's going to happen, right?"

He looked meek, suddenly shy. "You're going to ... Do as you were told."

"Yes, and what is that?"

"Fuck me like I fucked you yesterday."

"Yep, you got it. Why?"

"Because Michael owns you and I should have asked permission."

"Good boy."

What a strange feeling - to feel so submissive to someone not even in the room and yet in total control of this particular bit of fun. It was so hot.

I reached between my legs, got my fingers all slippery and smeared it across his lips, and he got a slightly dazed look in his eyes. Oh, I know that look, that sudden knock into deep lust. Oh, fuck, that's sexy. (I wonder if Michael gets the same heady rush from seeing that look in my grey eyes... Maybe I'll ask.)

I hopped off his lap with a smile, and told him to lay on his stomach. I picked up the flogger off the bedside table.

I started out light, the way I like to have it done to me, gently letting the falls land on his ass and back, slowly but surely increasing the intensity. Red welts began appearing across his pale skin.

If I'm honest, it excited me to hear him whimper.

After a few generous strokes, the room echoing with the slaps of leather on flesh, his hips started twitching and I could see him try to scoot away a little. He was reaching his limit.

I paused for a moment and just looked at him, at what my hand had wrought. I gazed at the beautiful stripes all up and down his back. I know from personal experience that those marks are so sensitive. My skin is always electric after a nice, hard flogging.

I know how to make it just a worse in the best possible way.

I lightly trailed my fingertips over each of those scarlet stripes. He squirmed and tried to resist my touch, whimpering, begging me to stop, in such delicious agony.

"Who do I belong to, Andrew?"

"You belong to Michael." His voice trembled.

"And why did you not ask permission to fuck his pet yesterday?"

"I couldn't help myself. You just kept begging me."

"Hm. I know. I couldn't stop either. But these are the consequences." I roughly squeezed his butt, laughing. He buried his head in a pillow to muffle his cries. That must have hurt.

I pulled his ass cheeks apart in an effort to make him feel exposed and vulnerable. At least, that's what it does to me.

I simultaneously love it and hate it. I feel embarrassed, aroused.

I slapped his warm, red ass with my bare hand and pulled on a latex glove with a dramatic snap.

I do love a latex glove when I'm having my asshole fingered, personally. I told him to kneel with his head down, ass in the air. (It occurred to me as I was doing this, that I was doing all of the things that I like to have done to me. The thought of fucking him, using him, treating him like he was a woman about to take my cock made my clit throb. Is this how a man feels just before he buries his cock inside a woman? Hm. I wonder.)

I smeared lube all over my index finger and started rubbing his asshole. I could hear the muffled moans begin. It was a very familiar scene, but instead of me being the one being penetrated, I was the one in control. I smiled and could feel myself getting a little carried away on the rush of power. I was going to fuck him. He was mine.

I slid my fingertip in, then drew it out, remembering everything Michael would do to me to get my tight ass to accommodate his generous cock. The gentle easing and relaxing. The copious amounts of lubrication and all the while I'm getting wetter and wetter and can take more and more... And sure enough, so could he. Eventually my entire finger disappeared and he pushed back against my hand with his hips, moaning still, quiet with his head buried, trying for all the prostate stimulation he could manage with just one finger. I put in a second, and he groaned, and shoved them in as deeply as they would go. I reached around with my free hand, and felt his cock. It was so hard, and weeping precum, leaking all over the sheets. I tsk tsked. "What a naughty boy. Making a mess like this."

I pulled my fingers out of him and replaced them with the small black dildo, purchased for exactly this purpose. I repeated my actions with the larger toy. Putting the tip in so he could acclimate, then slowly, slowly pushing it in the rest of the way, more and more lube, more moans. When he could easily take it, despite its small size, (I mean.. Really. What a baby.) I pulled it out and fitted it in the harness, and knelt behind him, and guided it in again with my hands, my hips.

I started thrusting in and out of his ass, gently, carefully, then moved with a little more vigor. I could hear his quiet mewling in the pillow, and on the next thrust in, I reached around, grabbing his hard, slippery dick in the same hand as before. While buried as deeply in him as I could go, I started caressing him, stroking up and down.

I like being full while someone plays with my more... sensitive places, I suppose. Turnabout is fair play, especially when being explicitly told to do so.

He lifted his head up and I could hear him say, "I want to fuck you." I laughed.

"Please?" I kept caressing his cock, saying nothing.

"Please, please, I want to come, I want to come while fucking you."

Wordlessly, I pulled out of him, and cleaned him up a little bit. (Lots of lube is not an exaggeration and I am nothing if not fastidious.) I loosened the straps on the harness, and let it fall to the floor.

He rolled onto his back with a groan, his cock bobbing up and down, as red as the welts on his ass. I climbed on top of him and guided his cock inside me. He groaned. "Why are you so wet? Fuck, Marie, you're so wet." I leaned forward and bit his neck. He began pumping into me from below while I was leaned forward over his body. I could tell by the quick pace and the frenetic humping that he was very close. A couple thrusts and he came, spurting hot jets of cum inside me. I felt his cock twitch with the last few pulses of satisfaction.

I flopped on the bed next to him and grabbed my phone and began texting Michael, briefly saying that it was done, that I needed to come, that I was a good, obedient girl. God, I needed to come. The message was obviously desperate. Andrew's cum made my thighs progressively wetter as it leaked out of my aching pussy.

A return message told me to fill my cunt with a toy, and scream his name when I came.

Gladly. God help me, I have never needed anything more.

I took a bright pink dildo from my bedside table, and shoved it inside me. No thrusting, no playing, just obedience and a need to be full. It went in easily, my pussy all sloppy with cum and my wetness.

I jammed my vibrator against my clit for just that little bit of extra stimulation to push me over the edge. I needed to come quickly, as fast as I could make it happen. I ached and was filled with such raw and thirsty need. I rhythmically pressed the vibrator against my clit, and felt my lower abdomen tighten in waves. I came, hard, like I always do when something's filling me, crying out Michael's name, while Andrew hummed happily to himself next to me.