Fairy Summoning Pt. 03

Story Info
Rose fulfills some Ghostbuster fantasies for him.
1.7k words
4.62
48.2k
47

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Marks day went great. He awoke in a great mood and couldn't wait for Rose to return that night. He still wasn't sure what fantasy he wanted to fulfill as there were so many that it was almost impossible for him to pick.

He thought about so many movies he had watched in his life and how many great sex scenes he had seen. He felt like the sky was the limit.

Later that night he was laying in bed waiting for her to return. He left his window open like she asked and awaited patiently. A few hours had gone by and he turned his TV on to pass the time but he was starting to wonder where she was. Ghostbusters was on so he watched that for a while. It was almost midnight and there was still no sign of her. Feeling a little disappointed and tired he fell asleep still in his clothes.

Not a lot of time had passed when Mark was awoken by a bright light. He could see some sort of shine through his eyelids and it was enough to wake him up. He opened his eyes and was having a hard time focusing. When he finally saw what was happening he was a little confused as he saw what looked like a ghost of a woman floating above his bed.

"What the hell?" He said as he looked her up and down. He thought for a second "where have i seen this before?"

Suddenly the woman smiled at him and then disappeared. He was confused for a second until he looked over and saw the end credits for Ghostbusters had started and that when he suddenly realized what was going on.

Seconds later he felt something pulling on his belt. He watched as his belt unbuckled followed by his pants unzipping.

"No fucking way!" He said as he remembered this scene from the movie and even got a little excited and hard.

His underwear slid down and his cock was standing straight up. It wasn't long until he felt a pair of warm lips start teasing his tip. She was still invisible which just turned him on even more. He felt a tongue circling the hole of his cock and could even see his foreskin moving. He bucked his hips as the mouth began to slide down his shaft. It was a very strange experience as he was getting a blow job from something he couldn't see. He reached out to touch her head but there was nothing to touch, his hand went right through and all he could feel was what was happening to his cock. He could see his cock being manipulated by invisible hands as he felt a warm hand start to massage his balls while the mouth still sucked on him. He wasn't sure if it was his excitement that was making this so great but it was definitely the best blow job he had ever received in his life.

It seemed to go on forever but felt amazing the whole time. He was so over stimulated that he was practically begging for release. It was like she knew how to make him feel good but keep him from cumming. The movement began to speed up as he felt a hand wrap around his shaft and start to jerk him while she still sucked him off. He saw his skin slide up and down faster and faster like his cock had a mind of its own. Soon he grabbed the sheet under him and held on tight as he finally came shooting what felt like gallons of jizz out of his cock. He half expected the warm goo to come splashing down on him but it was like it disappeared in to thin air.

Mark laid there for a few minutes catching his breath and still reeling from the experience. "That was incredible!" He said expecting Rose to finally show herself but he heard saw nothing. He looked around the room and called out her name. "Rose?... are you still here?"

After a while he realized that she was not there any more and decided to go to bed. He shut off the lights and went to sleep eagerly awaiting tomorrow's fantasy!

-------

The next day Mark found himself busy at work. It was one if those days that just make you go a little crazy. He ended up not getting out until the sun had already set and had almost forgotten about Rose's visit.

When he got back to his apartment he dug for his keys only to find they wouldn't work. "Seriously?" He said in an aggravated voice as his door would not open. After the day he had this was the last thing he wanted to deal with as he slammed his fist down on the door. Before he went to walk away the door he heard the knob jiggle and the door suddenly opened.

His jaw dropped when he looked up and the sexiest thing he had ever seen was standing in the doorway. Amazing legs, red dress, eye shadow that screamed a demonic lust. He was staring at Zuul but it wasn't Sigourney Weaver, it was Raven Alexis from the porn version of the movie he had seen a few years back. He was excited and amazed at the same time. Even if it had been Sigourney he would have been just as excited.

"Are you the Keymaster?" She asked in the sexiest voice he had ever heard.

Mark thought for a second before he said "not that i know of." And without missing a beat she slammed the door in his face. He stood there for a second thinking to himself "I really wasn't sure if that was going to work." He then knocked again.

The door opened and she said "are you the keymaster?"

"Yes, yes i am!" He replied as she moved aside letting him enter the apartment. He stopped for a second as he looked around and realized this wasn't his apartment. The kitchen door with burn marks around it, the slime dripping from the walls, the window with a view of Central Park. "Holy shit!" He said as he realized he was in Dana's apartment from the movie. It took him a minute before he said "um... i didn't catch your name?"

"I am Zuul, I am the gatekeeper" she replied as he followed her to the bedroom.

He watched as she laid down on the bed and stared at him seductively. Her legs looked incredible as the dress slid to the sides showing them off. He could hardly contain his lust as this was unfolding in front of him. He couldn't even remember the line from the movie as he just stared at her.

"Do you want this body?" She said writhing in front of him.

"Um... is that a trick question?" He said chuckling to himself.

She leaned towards him grabbing him by the shirt before saying "take me now, sub-creature!"

She pulled him down on the bed wrapping her legs around him and kissing him like a wild animal. He could feel her almost digging her claws in to his back which just turned him on even more. She reached for his pants and with little effort just ripped them in half and throwing the remains away. He could feel the warmth of her through his underwear as she grinded herself again his raging boner.

"I want you inside me!" She said before rolling over getting on top of him.

Mark wasn't even trying to remember lines from the film anymore as he just wanted to fuck her so badly. He kissed her neck almost giving her a little bite which just made her pur, or growl he wasn't sure. He wasn't even sure what had happened to his underwear as he felt himself slide up inside her making her moan out loud. Her fingernails ripped through his shirt leaving it in pieces around them. He slid her dress down getting a look at her amazing breasts before before she shoved his face in to her chest pulling his hair as she rhythmically moved her hips massaging his cock inside her.

Her skin was so warm to the touch like she was really a demon. It didn't burn him but it gave the sex an amazing passion to it. The more intense they got he began to notice her change a little. He eyes had turned red and she had even grown small fangs. Her fingernails grew a little more as he could feel them scrape along his back. She moaned louder and louder as it turned in to more of a demonic growl. He pushed her down on the bed underneath him as his thrusted his cock in and out of her. She grabbed the metal headboard and wrapped her legs around his waist again. The bed was moving back and forth hitting the wall a few times before the legs broke and the mattress fell a few feet to the floor. He knew it wouldn't be long before he blew his load and he continued to thrust himself.

In a demonic voice she began to yell out "yes fuck me! Fuck me, FUCK THIS BODY!

The whole room began to shake and the walls began to crack followed by windows breaking. Mark was starting to wonder if he was really about to open the gates of hell but gave it little thought as he finally reached orgasm and yelled out his passion as his cock exploded inside her unloading everything he had while she gave out a demonic roar as her pussy clamped down on his cock and milked everything it could out of him.

Mark collapsed on top of her barely able to move from exhaustion. His head laid on her amazing breasts that were covered with sweat but were the most comfortable pillow he had ever felt. He felt her hand on the back of his head stroking his hair a little before everything went black and he was out cold.

The next morning Mark awoke back in his own bedroom under his covers. He was still naked and even noticed the cuff of his ripped up shirt was still wrapped around his wrist. He couldn't help but wonder and even worry about how the hell she was going to beat that fantasy.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers