Fairy Summoning Pt. 05

Story Info
Another fantasy fulfilled with vampires.
1.1k words
4.58
32.9k
24

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

Saturday went on and the evening approached. Mark was waiting for Rose to return as he was much more rested than before. The evening came and he anticipated her arrival which seemed to be taking a while.

Mark was wondering where she could be but he soon shrugged it off as the last time he fell asleep before she arrived he was pleasantly awoken. He got comfortable and wasn't even afraid to fall asleep if need be. It wasn't long until he did fall asleep.

Hours later the sun had risen and was shining through the window at his face. He stretched and then stopped before he looked around. Rose had never shown last night. He was a little worried, and then started to wonder if it was something he had done.

It was all he could think about all day which seemed to drag as he was hoping she would show up tonight. His mind raced with possibilities, was she hurt? Was she done with him?

Hours went by and when the sun finally started to go down he returned to his bedroom and waited hoping. A few hours went by and still no sign of her. Mark was really starting to worry, but then started thinking to himself 'maybe this was for the best. Something this good can't last forever... can it?"

"Why the worried look handsome?" He suddenly heard behind him before he turned to see Rose sitting on his computer mouse.

"Your here? Your back!" He said with a bit of excitement.

"Of course i am, im not done with you yet!"

"But... last night... where were you?"

"Last night i gave you the night off!"

"Night off?"

"As fun as my little visits are if i fucked you every night, especially with the intensity im capable of it would definitely kill you, so i decided to let you rest!"

"Oh... ok."

"Oh?"

"No its just... i was worried!"

"Worried? About little ole me." She said almost in a teasing way.

Mark chuckled to himself a little. He was happy to see her again.

"So, what'll be tonight stud? Something normal,?something supernatural? Something inhuman?"

"Inhuman? What? How about something sexy?"

"Sexy can mean different things to different people, sometimes sexy means a little danger."

She stood up and in a flash she had grown up to human size again. She walked over and pushed him down on to the bed which suddenly seemed a lot bigger. Also his room had seemed to change as well looking very old and almost like the inside of a castle. Rose had also disappeared leaving him along in a large bed.

He looked down and so something begin to rise from the mattress between his legs. Mark suddenly remembered this scene from a movie before as he saw rising up was a very attractive woman with her breast's out that looked very familiar to him. Suddenly to more woman rose up out of the bed on either side of him as well.

"Oh... oh shit!" He said as suddenly 3 pares of hands were rubbing him all over starting to remove his clothing. He felt hands reach inside his pants tickling his member. Everything felt amazing but he couldn't relax as he knew this was from a Vampire film which made him panic a little as he felt them start to kiss his wrists and the one between his legs was pulling his dick out to play with. "Oh wait i um... shit maybe this isn't..." he stopped when she smiled showing off her fangs which made start to struggle to get free before she lunged down on his cock.

He braced for the pain but soon realized this wasn't painful at all, just warm tongue and pare of lips pleasuring his cock. The other two vampires leaned towards each other and started kissing and removing each other clothing before they started to kiss his chest.

Mark was in such a state of euphoria that he almost didn't care if they did bite him at this point. The woman sucking on his cock suddenly stopped and crawled up towards him before taking his cock between her legs. One of the others lifted up her dress and climbed up positioning her pussy right above his face before lowering it slowly. Mark stuck his tongue out and began to massage her outer lips and clit making her moan as she straddle his face. He couldn't see the third woman but he suddenly felt hands playing with his balls while the other one was still fucking him. He soon even felt a tongue licking them as well while he still tried to pleasure to pussy in his face.

Mark was so over stimulated he wasn't sure how he hadn't popped yet when heard the woman on his lap suddenly moan out loudly as if she had just orgasmed herself. After a moment he felt her climbed off of him before another pussy took his cock up in to it. It slid in easily as his cock was dripping from the first woman's juices. He felt the second pussy thrusting up and down on his member while hands massaged and tickled him all over.

Soon the woman on his face began to yell out her pleasure as he could feel her juices dripping down his chin. As she climbed off his face he could feel the pressure growing in his cock as the final vampire rode him moaning out loud. The other 2 had seemed to suddenly disappear as she grabbed him and pulled him up towards her squeezing his face in to her enormous breast's. He didn't have long as he could feel his orgasm approaching and began to moan himself while sucking and licking her breasts. He pulled back as she started to scream and he could see her eyes go almost completely white as his cock twitch and he began to squirt his juices in to her while at the same time she showed her fangs and bit down on his should right near his neck.

Mark cringed as it hurt at first but then it seemed to intensify his orgasm as he suddenly felt a warm orgasmic feeling all over his body. The room began to spin as she released his neck and he could even see the blood dripping from her mouth as she licked her lips. His cock squirted on last time and then everything went black.

7:00am came and his alarm clock went off jolting him out of sleep. He hit the alarm and looked around. He was back in his normal room and his normal bed. He was naked under his covers but seemed to be unhurt. He reached up and felt the area where he had been bitten and there was nothing there.

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers