Fairy Summoning Pt. 06

Story Info
Rose introduces him to an interesting creature.
1.3k words
4.63
34.3k
29

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Mark was waiting around like he did every evening waiting for Rose to arrive. He laid in his bed watching the TV and was trying to fall asleep. He began to think maybe she wasn't going to show up as she had said before she would take a night off every now and then to let him rest. He was hoping she would show as was getting horny thinking about her.

He closed his eyes to rest them for a minute and ended up falling asleep for about an hour. He awoke to the feeling if something soft touching his cock. He opened his eyes and looked down to see his pants had been removed along with his underwear and Rose was there in her normal Fairy size running her fingers along his cock.

"Well hello there sleepy head!" She said still running her fingers along his hardened member.

"Sorry, i wasn't sure if you were coming so i must have dosed off."

Rose climbed on top of his cock laying down along his shaft rubbing her feet up and down which sent shivers through him.

"Really?... i was thinking maybe you were getting bored with me." She said in a mischievous teasing voice. "Maybe we should stop our little nightly fun!"

"Woah no i didn't mean... please don't do that."

"Well maybe i need to remind you of what i can do!" She said sitting up and wrapping her legs around his cock. She grabbed his tip and pulled herself letting her legs pull his skin up and down. Marks eyes rolled in his head at the sensation. "That's right you like my visits don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You like when i make you cum!"

"Oh shit yes!"

"Well then lets try something," she said as she let go of his cock and hopped off.

"Wait... what are you doing?"

"Just relax, we are gonna have some fun tonight!"

She stood up on the bed and with a flash of light she had grown to full size. She hopped down to the floor and took out a little bag. She reached in to it and pulled out what looked like dust or sand or something sprinkling a little on his desk.

"What is that?"

"Shh, trust me you'll enjoy this!" She said.

She began to speak in a strange tongue, it was a language he had never heard before and couldn't understand but the pile of dust began to glow a bright gold color as she spoke. Soon the dust began to spin and it looked like a small portal or wormhole had opened up on top of his desk. She had stopped speak and just watched it for a moment before these 2 green orbs come out of it circling eachother.

"What the hell are those?"

"You're gonna love this, we use these on those... lets say lonely nights!" She said with a giggle.

The protal closed and the 2 orbs seemed to start to grow a little almost looking like green smoke but the had 2 arms sprout out of the sides and green glowing eyes. Rose's dress fell off and she sat down in his computer chair before spreading her legs. Mark watched and started to get up nor sure what he was supposed to do.

"Stay there, trust me!" She said.

Mark watched as she spread her legs open showing off her glorious pussy which made him want her so bad. One of the creatures floated over to her looking her up and down before floating down in front of her pussy. She closed her eyes like she was anticipating something when it suddenly flew in to her slit disappearing inside her. She gave out a load moan as the creature entered her pussy.

"What was that?" Ha asked confused.

She did not answer and just started breathing heavy and writhing. She began to rub her nipples a little and moan louder and louder. He looked down and could swear her pussy was pulsing. Green slime began to drip from between her legs.

He suddenly noticed the other one start to approach him. It seemed focus on his member which was still out in the open.

"Woah woah what are these things? Whats it doing?"

"They um... Oh... we call them...oh YES! call them Orgoblins!" She said trying to speak through the pleasure she was experiencing.

"Whats it doing?" He said as it started to hover above his cock. Before he could do anything else the creature flowed in to the tip of his cock filling up inside his member. Mark moaned out loudly as the creature took over his penis.

"What the... holy shit!... what is it...WHAAATS it doing to me?"

Rose was biting her lip and moaning, she composed herself the best she could and said "Orgoblins bond with... with sexual organs and feed off of orgasms."

"Wait? My cock is POSSESSED?"

"Yup... don't woooorry, once its had its fun it will...oh shit!... leave."

Before Mark could say anything more his cock started pulsing. He could feel something moving around inside it and as strange as the sensation was it felt really good. His cock was twitching and pulsing while his balls felt like there being massaged from the inside. He could see his ball sack moving like something was inside it playing with his balls.

Rose yelled out as she came squirting green goo out of her pussy all over his chair and floor but he was too distracted to worry about the mess. She started moaning again as it seemed the creature wasn't done with her yet. His cock pulsed harder and harder to the point where he could hear a squishing sound every time it move. He was afraid to touch it feeling like it could explode at any time.

"Holy fuck!...HOLY FUCK!!" He said as his cock felt amazing and he knew he had no control over what was happening to him.

His first orgasm hit him like a hurricane. He had never cum so hard in his entire life as he squirted green goo so far up it hit the ceiling before it started dripping back down on top of him. He wasn't even sure if the green was from what Rose had done to him or the creature occupying his cock but he didn't care. He cock was still pulsing and felt amazing. Whatever this creature was it had complete control over his organ and every nerve ending inside it. He hear Rose orgasm a few more times but soon all he could focus on was his own. Every few minutes his cock would erupt soaking everything in a green sticky slime that was now all over the room from his and her orgasms.

What seemed like hours had gone by as they both enjoyed the continuing pleasure they both received. Soon he felt one more orgasm building. It was more intense than all the other he had experienced with this thing inside him. He watched as his cock seemed to swell like it was about to explode keeping him right on the edge of release until he finally erupted again but this time green smoke came poring out of his cock. He could feel the creature flowing through his entire member as it exited his cock tickling every cell on its way out to the point that after it was out of him more green fluid came poring out behind him.

Mark laid in his bed covered in green goo trying to catch his breath as his cock was now free from possession. Rose's had finished with her as well and she was still sitting in his computer chair with a very satisfied look on her face. It wasn't long before Marks eyes closed and he fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning he awoke ready to clean up the mess made from the night before only to find his room was already clean. He had no goo on him, his sheets were clean, it was like it never happened. He looked over and on his nightstand he saw a glass jar fill with green smoke. There was a note on the top that said "Left a little present for you! Im taking the night off but just in case you get bored!" Signed Rose.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers