Fairy Summoning Pt. 12

Story Info
Mark and Rose have a conversation.
3.2k words
4.76
22.7k
28

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

It had been a few days since Mark had seen Rose. It was strange because he wanted to talk to her about what he had discovered but it wasn't like her to not come for more than a day. He wasn't sure how to feel, should he be angry, relieved, he truly didn't know. On the one hand he knew she could be more trouble than she may be worth but on the other he looked forward to seeing her every night. Even when she tricked him that first night it still felt amazing. The past few nights he waited at his computer for her to arrive but she didn't and he was almost starting to worry.

That night he waited at his computer with the window open. It was a warm night with a nice breeze but it was starting to get late and still now sign of her. He was getting ready to give up and go to bed when he thought he heard a flutter by his window.

"Rose?" He said as he walked over looking out in to the dark trying to see if she was there. After a minute he walked away from the window before turning around and almost jumping out of his skin.

"Surprise!" She said as she was laying on his bed full size in her little green outfit.

"Jesus! You scared the hell out of me, where have you been?"

"I had some stuff to take care of but I figured you'd be pent up after a couple days off so I've come and relieve some pressure if you know what I mean."

"Oh, it's just I've needed to talk to you."

"Something wrong?"

"Well maybe, I don't know."

"That seems vague."

"Yeah it's just..."

"Well why don't you just tell me?"

"I jerked off after you left the other night and my cum was white."

"You jerked off? Was my Enchantress not good enough for you?"

"No, that was amazing, I mean... wow, but I was still kind of turned on a little while later and it just sort of happened. But that's not the point, my cum wasn't green anymore."

"Oh... yeah that."

"Did your spell ware off?"

"Um... sure maybe that's it, want me to do it again?" She said with a wink and a smile.

"What's really going on here? If the spell wore off than why are you still here?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No, I just..."

"Just what? I thought you were enjoying my visits?"

"I did, I do its just I thought the change was permanent and now I'm just confused."

"Ok I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, I didn't do anything to your cock that first night."

"You didn't?"

"Nope, Honestly I'm surprised it took you this long to figure out."

Then why did you lie to me? What was that all about?"

"It was one of your fantasies."

"What?"

"Was it not an amazing night? Did you not enjoy it, the fear, the pleasure, knowing this sexy magical creature was using some sort of magic spell on you're cock and there was nothing you could do about it except enjoy the pleasure no matter what the consequences were?"

"It was pretty... but why did you lie to me then?"

"Do you know how hard it is to convince a guy to let a fairy have her way with him? Usually I just disguise myself as a super model and hook up with someone at a bar or something just to get a meal."

"Wait so... you do feed off me then?"

"Fairies feed off of semen, no extra ingredients added."

"Then why me? I'm sorry its just I'm a little confused right now."

"Maybe I just think you're cute."

"Seriously? you could have any hunk that probably can produce a hell of a lot more than I can."

"It's not about physicality, you're... different."

"Define different."

"You have an incredible imagination, the things that turn you on... I''ve never met a man like you. I mean you love beautiful women like any other guy but you also love the supernatural side of sex. If the woman is vampire, or possessed, or a demon, an alien it's just that little extra turn on for you because it's an unknown danger that might be worth the risk. Because of that you just taste so good to me."

"Oh... really?"

"Really, And you have these turn ons that nobody else has, things that nobody would think of, like that little Alien themed night, that just awesome."

"Wow that's, its just I've never been able to reveal that part of myself to anyone before."

"That's why I knew you'd love the Orgoblin, they don't get to feed off humans much, well except you and one of your neighbors."

"Yeah, i shouldn't have done that to her."

"Her? Oh no now I'm talking about that guy who lives down the hall, your Orgoblin escaped and almost killed him."

"Kill? How? I thought these creatures weren't dangerous?"

"They usually aren't but he was a virgin and the problem with that is it couldn't get enough satisfaction from him because he's never known the touch of a woman or anyone else so it would have made him cum to death if I hadn't saved him."

"Is he ok?"

"Yup he'll be fine. I had to take his virginity to save him but he wasn't complaining."

"Wait? You fucked him?"

"Yeah, it was the only way to get it out of him."

"But you just... you had sex with him?"

"I do it with you all the time?"

"I know but... you had sex with him?"

"Does that bother you?"

"Yeah I mean... I just thought that "

"Just thought what?"

Mark thought for a moment but there was nothing he could say. He had no right to be angry and he knew it but it still burned him a little.

"Never mind, it doesn't matter."

"What doesn't matter?"

"You're a Fairy that feeds off cum. I should have known better."

"You're really bothered by this aren't you?"

"No I'm not, it is what it is."

Rose rolled out of his bed and walked over to him. He tried not to look at her at all as he was very conflicted. He was angry that she had sex with someone else but he knew he had no right to be. This wasn't a relationship, she wasn't his girlfriend or anything like that. He was just a meal to her and he had to learn to accept that.

"Mark if that bothers you just tell me."

"Why? It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! No I'm not human so I'm sure you feel like I don't care about you but I do."

"I'm just a meal to you."

"No you're not, you are the first guy I've ever fed off of more than once, and you're the first guy who wanted to have sex with me in my actual form."

"I don't believe that at all."

"It's true, every guy I've ever had sex with I've had to change my appearance to fulfill a fantasy for them and trick them. The first time that I gave you a choice you chose me."

"Who wouldn't chose you? You're... you're beautiful."

"It's the ears, the wings, the unnatural red hair. Like I said I'm not human and most guys want to fuck Kim Kardashian or someone like that."

"Please don't ever come here looking like her."

"But that's what we do, we fulfill fantasies to get a meal. Most guys think it's a dream."

"But, you could have never come back after that first night and I would have thought it was a dream."

"I couldn't stay away, your imagination is just... it's amazing."

"You're the only woman who would think so."

"I don't know about that, but if it bothers you that I fed off someone else then I will never do it again."

"I can't ask you to do that."

"Yes you can, If you want I will be yours and only yours, whatever you want from me."

"That would just be selfish of me."

"I'm just as selfish because I want you all to myself, so lets be selfish together."

"But, how would that even work?"

Rose stepped back and with a flash of light she changed, not by much but she suddenly was wearing jean and a t-shirt. Her hair was still red but looked more tamed and her wings were gone along with the pointed ears. She looked human but still looked like her.

"Wow, but I... I don't quite understand?"

"You don't like it?"

"No you look as amazing as you always do but what are you saying?"

"I'll be yours... if you want."

"Wait like... a girlfriend?"

"If that's what you want me to be."

"This is crazy."

"Why? You don't want me?"

"No I do but... you're a Fairy."

"Last I checked that was what you liked about me."

"Well yeah but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know anything about you."

"What would you like to know?"

"That's just it, I don't even know what to ask, it's not like I can ask you what your favorite movie or TV show is, or favorite band, favorite meal which is a silly question now that I think of it, it just seems like... I don't know."

"Well then you can show me."

"What do you mean?"

"Show me TV, show me music, take me out to dinner, I want to learn the things you like because I like you."

"That just sounds like I'm trying to turn you in to something you're not, it would feel selfish. What do Fairies like?"

"Well, I like flowers, I like swimming, I like watching the sunrise on a spring morning, I like listening to nature sing its song."

"Wow... that's... that's a start."

"Well why don't you start by showing me where you get some of your fantasies?"

"What do you mean?"

"Those movies where you got those amazing sexual ideas from."

"You mean like Ghostbusters and so on?"

"Sure, maybe if i see the source material I can create better fantasies for you."

"Well, yeah we could do that I guess."

Mark couldn't believe what she was saying. There was a part of him who wanted this so bad but he was also hesitant as she was still a fairy and this could lead to issues. He didn't know what fairies like or what they do for fun or anything, but he was willing to find out.

"Wait a sec."

"Now what's wrong?"

"Wouldn't it be cheating?"

"Cheating?"

"You fulfilling my fantasies, now I feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

"You humans are so silly."

"Huh?"

"One of the benefits of being a Fairy is the more crazy the fantasy I give you the better you taste. So don't worry about hurting my feelings."

"This is just... it's a lot to take in, my brain is scrambled right now."

"Well then lets get back to simple for now." She said pushing him down on the bed and climbing on top of him.

Mark was a little surprised at first but quickly understood what she meant. She placed a kiss on his lips before he returned her advance kissing her back. He slid his hand down her back grabbing her ass and pulling her up a little.

"Any special requests?" She asked between kisses.

"Not tonight, lets try normal."

"Well in that case you may need to examine my new human form closely, make sure I didn't miss any minor details." She said as she rolled off of him and laid down on the bed.

Mark looked her up and down before she took his hand and placed it on her chest motioning it around.

"You better feel me out and check for anything... unnatural."

He reached his hand under her shirt slowly sliding up her stomach and between her breasts before sliding it over across her nipple feeling it poke up at his touch.

"Here, let me help you." She said before removing her shirt and laying back down.

Mark was amazed by her body as there wasn't a blemish on her. Her breasts were perfect and her skin was soft and warm. He looked up in to her eyes which had an unnatural sparkle to them that amazed him every time he looked in to them.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, you're eyes."

"I can fix that."

"No don't, I love your eyes."

He leaned in and kissed her again before working his way down her neck sucking on her skin which had a very sweet taste. He moved on to her chest tracing his tongue in circles around her nipples making her moan at his touch. He lingered there for a while before continuing down her stomach. He unbuttoned her pants and slid them off slowly running his fingers along her legs tickling her a little as he examined them. Like the rest of her they were perfect. He looked down at a little pair of pink panties she was wearing with a heart on the front.

"Really? You rob a magic valentines day shop?"

She smiled and giggle a little before she shrugged. He slid them off to see the same beautiful pussy he had seen before.

"You like what you see?" she asked spreading her legs a little.

"I do but..."

"But what?"

"I think this needs closer examination." He said before lowering his head between her legs.

He lightly caressed her slit with his lips gently kissing it up near her clit. He began sucking on it a little harder every time before he stuck out his tongue and teased it a little more. Rose was moaning and writhing as he explored her with his tongue. It slid it inside her wiggling it around pushing it deeper inside her.

"Oh, I love it when you do this!" She said as she grabbed the sheets of the bed. Her motions and noises told him she was enjoying this immensely. she ran his fingers through his hair as he went to town on her pussy. "Oh shit!" she said as her breathing got heavier. "Wait wait, stop!"

"Whats wrong?"

"Not like this, you're just... you're just too good at that and I'm not done with you yet." She said grabbing him and pulling up towards her. "I want you to fuck me until I cum." She said as she shot out a little light out of her finger making his clothes disappear.

She pushed Mark over to her side and rolled on top of him hovering above his cock with a smile on her face. She ran her fingers along his shaft while licking her lips and smiling at him.

"Ooh the things I could do to this little guy, you haven't seen anything yet."

"Hey I thought we were going for simple today?"

"If that's what you want, but you're curious aren't you, right now you're wondering what pleasures I have in store for you."

Marks eyes rolled in the back of his head as she continued to play with his cock lightly caressing it with her fingers and then teasing the tip with her tongue a little. She began licking his cock like it was an ice cream cone. Every swipe of her tongue felt amazing against his shaft. She wrapped her mouth around it giving him a few good sucks. Mark moaned out as her lips slid up and down on his shaft lubricating it with her fairy spit. She suddenly let go of his cock and had a look on her face like she had just gotten an amazing idea. Mark looked down at her seeing a mischievous smile and began to worry a little.

"What are you thinking?"

"We haven't tried that yet."

"Tried what?"

She jumped out of the bed and grabbed the jar with the Orgoblin inside it.

"Woah woah wait a minute."

"No, this is gonna be amazing, watch." She said as she laid down next to him and opened the jar.

"This is going to be too much."

"Shh, watch."

He looked and saw the smoke pour out of the jar and begin to form above them. It seemed to be looking back and forth like it wasn't sure where to go. After a moment he watched as it lost its form and stretched out forcing its way inside him and her at the same time with a stream of green smoke connecting them both. They both felt a slight tug like they were being pulled together. Mark sat up and grabbed on to Rose pulling her into his lap as the smoke pulled their genital together sliding him inside her.

"Holy shit." He said after realizing they couldn't separate from each other. "Is this safe?"

"Do you want it to be?" She said with a giggle before they both started feeling their genital pulsing together. Neither on of them needed to move as the pleasure was being forced upon them and all they could do was hold each other as the Orgoblin made them both cum unmercifully together.

"Oh god, HOLY FUCK!" he said grabbing her ass as the feeling was incredible.

"Maybe...OH SHIT!...maybe this...FUCK!...is a little much." she said digging her fingernails in to his back as the pleasure increased.

Every few minutes his cock would erupt inside her letting her feed off of him while at the same time squirting her own womanly juices as her pussy throbbed around his cock. He kissed her and sucked on her breasts as they were both in such a state of euphoria they needed each others touch to get through the constant continues orgasmic delight they were feeling as green goo dripped out from between them. They both yelled out so much Mark was surprised nobody called the police.

After about an hour the creature finally had taken enough and evacuated them both in one finally amazing orgasm before returning to his jar. As the smoke poured from them both they both screamed as their genitals felt a release they didn't think was possible. Rose held on as she was in his arms breathing heavily as they were both dripping with sweat. Neither one of them could let go of the other as they sat in a puddle of green slime. Every time he tried to pull out of her it was almost too much sensitivity. They had both become so sensitive and and lubricated that every movement caused another small orgasm.

"Ok on the count of 3." He said in a breathy voice.

"Ok, ready."

"1, 2, 3!" He said finally, pulling himself out of her before his cock erupted one more time like it had to get rid of the rest of the green slime left inside by the creature. "Oh fuck, fuck fuck!"

"That was... a bit much." She said as she collapsed next to him.

"Yeah... but it didn't suck!"

"Oh heavens no, it was great!" She replied before resting her head on his chest and falling asleep. He thought about the mess on his bed but was too tired to care. he looked down at Rose who was asleep next to him resting against him and started to think.

"Maybe this could work." he thought to himself before he closed his eyes and fell asleep soon after.

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers