Fairy Summoning Pt. 14

Story Info
Rose meddles in Marks friends love life.
3k words
4.69
18.7k
22

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

It was Saturday and Mark had been invited to a friends place for a birthday party. It was just going to be drinks with friends but he was a little nervous about bringing Rose along as he wasn't sure how she would act around people. He also didn't want her to start taking her clothes off or especially his clothes off in front of his friends. He thought about not bringing her at all but if this was going to work he knew he was going to have to try to trust her.

"Hey Rose I need to talk to you about something."

"Ok what's up?"

"So I was invited to a party at a friends place tonight."

"Ok? And you don't want me to come?"

"No actually I want you to come it's just...

"You want me to behave?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

"It's alright, actually I'm a little nervous myself."

"Don't be, my friends will love you but... No sex, ok?"

"No sex?"

"Yeah no sex while we are there, no removing clothes or anything like that, just keep it normal and we should be fine."

"I can do that, I want to meet your friends, it will help me learn more about you."

"Ok then, let's do this."

Later that night Mark and Rose arrived at his friends apartment. Rose was in her human form wearing jeans and a shirt again. Mark did ask her to add a bra to her outfit to look a little more normal though her breasts didn't need any support. he was still a little nervous but he knew she was as well. They arrived and knocked on the door, Rose had her arm around his and was being pretty quiet this whole time which made him more nervous. The door open and Mark saw his friend Tom whoes birthday was being celebrated.

"Hey Mark long time no see, and who is this lovely woman?"

"This is my Girlfriend Rose."

"Nice to meet you. Mark I didn't know you were seeing anyone."

"It's fairly new."

"Nice, this is my girlfriend Stacy I told you about." Tom said introducing them to the attractive blonde next to him.

"Nice to meet you both." She said shaking both of their hands. "So Mark, Tom has told me so much about you, where did you and Rose meet?"

"We had sex." Rose blurted out to Marks surprise.

"Ha ha, um well... yeah its kind of like that. We met one night and kinda hooked up but then it turned in to something more than that."

"Sorry I probably shouldn't have just blurted it out like that, just trying to break the ice." Rose said noticing Marks discomfort.

"Interesting." Stacy said before turning to talk to another guests.

"So, you and Stacy, how's that going?" Mark asked trying to change the subject.

"Great! She's great."

"so she's Great?"

"Yeah great."

"What's the problem Tom?"

"What? there's no problem."

"Tom I've known you for most of my life so I know when something is wrong."

"Ok ok." Tom said lowering his voice and motioning them to follow him in to the kitchen. "Stacy is great, she's amazing but..."

"Let me guess, she sucks in bed?"

"That's just it, I don't know because we haven't gotten there yet."

"Really? Dude you've been with her for like 6 months."

"I know but she... she wants to wait, and I'm crazy about her but it's getting harder the longer we wait."

"That sucks, has she said why?"

"Not really, she just seems to get very uncomfortable whenever it comes up."

"I'm sure she has her reasons, hopefully she'll come around soon."

"I hope so, my balls can't get much bluer."

"Too much info Bro, so where you keeping the beer?" Mark asked before heading to the fridge.

Rose turned her attention back to Stacy who was sitting on the couch in the living room checking her phone. She walked over and sat down next to her surprising her a little.

"Hi there!" Rose said all bright and chipper.

"Oh, hi, Rose was it?"

"Yes ma'am, so how are you?"

"Um... I'm fine thank you."

"That's good, I was hoping we could talk."

"Ok? About what?"

"Well you seem like something is bothering you."

"I'm sorry but we just met, But I'm fine.

"Are you though?"

"Listen you seem very nice but if there is something wrong it's really none of your business."

"Maybe not, but you're important to Tom who's important to Mark who's important to me, which makes you important to me."

"That's a little strange."

"Maybe but I have a sixth sense about people and you look like someone who needs to talk."

"I do?"

"You do and I'm a great listener, and just think if you find me awesome than you made a new friend, and if you don't I won't bother you again, promise."

"You are so weird."

"I try to be, now if I may be so bold, you walked away after the topic of sex came up. Want to tell me why."

"Um..."

"It's ok, you can trust me." She said staring in to her eyes using some of her fairy charm to calm her nerves.

"I actually feel like maybe I can, is that strange?"

"Let's find out."

"Ok then, I love Tom but we haven't... you know."

"Had sex?"

"Yeah."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"No, it's nothing against him but I've had some bad experiences in the past."

"But Tom seems like a great guy."

"He is, and I know it bothers him but its just, I've only ever had 1 boyfriend before him and he was... my first but he was also a little... abusive."

"He hurt you?"

"Yeah, a few times, and since then I've just been turned off to the idea of sex. actually it took me years to even go out with another guy."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Thanks, it feels strange talking to you about this."

"It sounds to me that the problem here isn't sex, it was the person."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think Tom would ever hurt you?"

"No, I know he wouldn't. I trust him more than I've ever trusted anyone."

"Ok so now you just need something to reignite the fire in your loins...per say,"

"What?"

"Something to turn you on again because let me tell you once you have sex with someone you care about deeply you start seeing things differently."

"Is that what it's like for you and Mark? Sorry but i thought it was weird that you guys had sex before you even got together."

"It was interesting circumstances that... had it not gone the way it did I wouldn't be here now, talking to you, but I'm glad it did and I'm glad I am." Rose turned to look at Mark who was chatting with some friends in the kitchen. "Mark is... special, there's nobody like him." Rose then looked down at the tray of cupcakes next to the couch when she got an idea. She took a pinch of fairy dust out of her pocket and sprinkle it on one of them before turning it around and handing it to Stacy. "But until you find that fire again, there are always cupcakes." She said handing it to her.

Stacy laughed a little before taking the treat from her. "I like you Rose."

"See, now you have a new friend, and I tell you what, after you eat that cupcake I think things are going to get a lot better for you."

"Why, are you drugging me?"

"Maybe, I can ignite some passion in you if you want." She said winking at her. "but it might get Those 2 jealous."

"Ha, there was a time I might have taken you up on that, thank you for listening."

"Thank you for telling me your problems. I hope I helped even if just a little, Enjoy that cupcake." Rose said before jumping up and heading back over to Mark.

"Hey, where have you been?" he asked.

"Just chatting with Stacy over there, she's my new friend."

"Oh god, my girlfriend and yours are friends now, that can't be good." Tom said with a worried chuckle.

Mark whispered in Roses ear. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, we actually got along fine."

"You said nothing to her about their problems?"

"we didn't talk about anything she didn't want to talk about."

"That's good... I think?"

"Don't worry!"

Mark spent the rest of the evening keeping an eye on Stacy making sure she didn't start acting strange or anything. She seemed fine and normal so Mark started to calm himself and enjoy the party after a little while. As the night came to an end Mark and Rose got in to his car and headed home. about a mile down the road he asked. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, I was good."

"No you did something, what was it?"

"Ok fine, I spoke to Stacy and I found out the reason he hasn't had sex with Tom was because her Ex abused her."

"Wow really... and wait how did you get her to talk about their personal life like that?"

"That's not important, what is important is that she's loves Tom and Knows he would never hurt her so I just gave her something to... move things along."

"What do you mean?"

"I put some fairy dust on a cupcake to light a fire in her loans if you know what I mean, lets just say Tom and Stacy are going to have an amazing night once I activate the spell." she said snapping her fingers.

Mark slammed on the breaks. "Spell? you cast a spell on my best friends girlfriend?"

"Only a little one."

"You had no right to do that Rose!"

"All it does is awaken her lust for Tom, it's not a trick or anything like that, it just forces her to feel what she already does and amplifies it a little."

"Do not activate the spell, they need to get through their problems without any... magical influence."

"Sorry, It activated when I snapped my fingers."

-------

Back up at the apartment Stacy was helping Tom clean up when she suddenly felt a rush that made her a little light headed. She grabbed the counter to keep her balance. She then began to feel something strange between her legs, like she seemed very damp all of a sudden and was starting to get a little horny. A warm feeling began to fill her body as she looked over at Tom as he cleaned and suddenly wanted him very badly.

"So Marks girlfriend seemed nice." Tom said picking up a few plastic cups from the living room.

"Huh? Oh Rose, yeah she's a little odd but I like her."

"Oh good. What'd you guys talk about earlier."

"Oh um... nothing important, she just uh... she was trying to get know me."

"Really? that's all?"

"Yeah. she's... she's a good listener."

"Well Mark seems happy so she's gotta be pretty amazing. He needs a good woman in his life and I was starting to worry about him.

"You're a good friend Tom, You're a good guy too."

"You don't have to clean up I'll take care the mess if you want to head home."

"I um... I was thinking." She said still feeling odd."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking maybe um... Maybe I'd spend the night."

"That's fine, Too tired to drive?"

"No, I just..." she walked over to him and put her arms around his shoulders. "I just would rather stay."

"Ok with me, and I promise I won't touch you inappropriately." He said with a chuckle

"What if I um... want you to touch me."

"Really? Are you sure you're ok?"

Stacy leaned in and kissed him before pushing him back against the wall as she started getting a little more forceful. "Consider it a birthday present." She said kissing him again and pushing her body against his.

"Woah hey, what are you?"

"Tom I have to tell you something."

"Ok?"

"My Ex he... he was an asshole and he kind of ruined sex for me for a while."

"Oh? I'm so sorry about that Stacy, I didn't know."

"I know, because I never told you but... I trust you and I... I love you, and I want to show you how much I do." she said before she kneeled down in front of him and started to unzip his pants.

"Holy shit Honey," he said as she took his cock out and wrapped her lips around it.

She cradled his balls a little as she sucked him off. He was feeling weak in the knees and used the wall to keep him steady. After a few more sucks she stopped and let go before standing back up. She ripped open her shirt and grabbed him turning him around and pushing him down on the couch.

"Stacy, this is so... sudden."

"I know, but we need to fuck right now." She said pulling her pants off and climbing on to his cock.

He slid inside her with ease as her pussy was dripping wet making everything glide as she bounced up and down on him. He pulled her bra off possible breaking it in the process before grabbing breast and giving them a slight squeeze as she moaned out at his touch. She grabbed his head and shoved it in to her chest before they both fell off the couch on to the floor. There was a thud when the landed but his cock never left her pussy and he continued to thrust himself inside her. Her legs were spread across the wooden floor kicking the coffee table out of the way as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Oh Fuck Tom! Don't stop, don't fucking stop!" She said as she moaned out and clawed at his shirt trying to pull it off of him.

Once she got his shirt off she pushed him over before climbing on top of him again engulfing his cock between her legs. She let her hair down and began whipping her head wildly as she bounced up and down on his cock yelling our her ecstasy at the feeling. Tom wasn't sure what had happened or what Rose had said to her earlier but he liked what he was seeing. Stacy gave out another loud yell as her pussy began to spazm. He could feel her squirting all over his cock and feel the juices running down the sides of his hips. She stayed there licking her lips and enjoying the sensation. after a moment she noticed that his cock was still hard and that he hadn't orgasmed yet.

"Take me to the bedroom." She said getting off of him and pulling him up off the floor before taking his hand and leading him to the bed where she pushed him back down and climbed back on his cock which was so soaked in sexual juices it easily slid back inside of her.

She rode him again like she was as pent up as he had been for months. Tom had never seen this side of her before but he loved it and hoped it was a sign of things to come. He pulled himself up taking her breast in to his mouth licking her nipples and licking the sweat off her skin. He grabbed her ass making her moan out again as she continued to massage his cock between her legs until he finally let out a moan of his own. Knowing he was close she slowed her rhythm trying to build him up slowly so he could enjoy it more also building another one for her. it didn't take long before his cock erupted inside her making him moan out loud as she wrapped her arms around his head holding him tightly as she orgasmed again. They held each other for a moment before both laying down on the bed covered in sweat and breathing heavy. He looked over at Her placing his hand on her cheek as she laid there with a satisfied look on her face.

"I love you too." he said making her smile even more before she rested her head on his chest before she fell asleep.

-------------

Back at Marks place a little while later the conversation was still going on.

"You shouldn't have done that Rose."

"Why, I was just trying to help?"

"You can't meddle with people's lives like that."

"Nothing I did was permanent or caused any harm. If Tom tells you something went wrong than I promise to never to that again."

"You can't just cast a spell that makes people have sex and make everything better."

"If she didn't really love him and trust him it wouldn't have worked anyway, I know what I'm doing.

"Yeah well..." Mark stopped when he felt his phone go off in his pocket.

He picked up his phone and saw a text from Tom that said. "Hey, I don't know what your girlfriend said to Stacy but tell her thank you."

Mark was a little surprised by what he was reading but he texted back. "Sure thing, every thing ok?"

"Lets just say problem solved." He responded.

"What's up?" Rose asked.

"I got a text from Tom."

"And?"

"And... it worked."

"See! I think they'll be fine now."

"I still don't think you should have done that, but he asked me to thank you for whatever you said to her."

"Well he is very welcome, now I think someone owes me an apology."

"Really?"

"Yup, tell me you're sorry."

"Is it really worth it?"

"It might be, why don't you find out."

"Ok fine, I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For doubting you when you were trying to help a friend."

"There, now was that so bad? Come find me in the bedroom when you're ready?"

"Ready? Ready for what?" He said watching her walk down the hall towards the bedroom.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers