Fairy Summoning Pt. 15

Story Info
Mark and Rose's relationship moves in an odd direction.
1.7k words
4.77
18.5k
25

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers

Mark was ready to follow Rose held back for a moment. He thought about what she had done meddling with his friend's love life. He had been mad at first until he realized she did actually help them. Even though her methods were a little unconventional her heart was in the right place. She wanted to help someone he cared about and as full of trickery that she is, deep down she does care about him.

A smile came over Marks face before he finally headed down the hallway and walked in to the bedroom only to see Rose laying on the bed ready for him. He looked her up and down only to that she looked exactly like Harley Quinn straight out of the new movie. Mark was blown away at how amazing she looked.

"Hey there Puddin." She said matching her voice perfectly.

"Wow you look... wow!

"Want to have some fun?"

Mark was very tempted but he had a different idea in mind.

"As tempting as this is can you return to normal?"

"Is something wrong?"

"Oh god no, I definitely want this it's just..."

She slowly morphed back in to her natural state. Her skin glittered, her ears pointed, fiery red hair and that leafy dress she always wore. Mark Smiled before he walked to the other side of the bed and laid down behind her. He wrapped his arm around her waist holding her tightly as he got comfortable.

"You wanna do it like this?" She said confused not knowing exactly what he wanted.

"Just... lay with me, for a little while. if that's ok?" He said.

"Ok?" She said still not sure what he was doing.

As they laid there he had his arm around her and just pressed his body against hers. He breathed in her scent which always smelled of Lilacs and other flowers. He just wanted to enjoy her company for a little while. Rose was still very confused but the longer they laid there the more comfortable she started to feel. She wanted nothing more than to hump his brains out but this felt nice. She began to feel something she had never felt before which she wasn't sure how to describe. It was a warm feeling coming over her that filled her body. She had the power to know exactly what he wanted sexually at any time but all she could sense at that moment was that he wanted to just hold her in his arms, with no specific need or fantasy.

His touch just seemed to make her feel safe and wanted. She felt like he truly cared for her and not just because of the sex. This feeling was new to her and she wasn't sure how to take it but she was enjoying it and didn't want it to stop. After a while she got even more comfortable in his warmth and they fell asleep together. They slept the whole night together until the morning. As the sun came up Mark awoke to Rose's smiling face watching him sleep. Even in the morning her breath smelled as sweet as the morning air and he was just happy she was still there with him.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said in a chipper voice.

"Good morning." He replied still trying to focus.

"So... I feel like I owe you a fantasy this morning. You fell asleep last night before we could do anything."

"Last night I got exactly what I wanted, but now I feel like I owe you a meal."

"That's alright, I don't need to feed as often as I do, you just taste good."

"Ha, good to know."

Mark sat up and stretched looking out the window at the morning sun as it shined through. Rose sat up next to him stretching as well before unfolding and fluttering her wings a little.

"So, is there something specific you desire this morning?" She asked before Mark turned to her just staring at her for a minute. "You alright Mark?" She asked. "You've been acting strange."

Without saying a word he leaned over and kissed her placing his hand on her cheek. This kiss had a passion in it Rose hadn't felt from him before. She could sense that he did want sex but it was more than that, He wanted her. He put his other arm around her waist and pulled her close as his lips never left hers. He savored her flavor with every passing moment tasting her lips and breathing in her scent. He moved his lips down her neck tasting her skin while rubbing her cheek with his hand. She wrapped her lips around his thumb sucking on it for a moment as his touch gave her goosebumps.

Her dress flew apart revealing her body to him as he gently laid her down on the bed under him still tasting her skin as he moved down towards her amazing breasts mapping them out with his lips and his tongue. Rose was getting chills throughout her body as she enjoyed every feeling of him touching her. This was a different feeling though, she felt different. His touch felt amazing and his passion did not go unnoticed. She didn't want to feed, she needed him in another way that was not normal for her to want from a human. This was not a meal, she wanted to make love to him.

Mark was still tasting her skin as he tried to get his pants off. Rose began to feel very strange, her body had a warm sensation building inside it that she was surprising to her. She knew what was happening but she didn't care, she just wanted him inside her. She spread her legs begging him to enter her to which he did quickly. Rose let out a squeak at the feeling of him entering her as he thrust himself in and out of her aching pussy. She grabbed his head and pulled him down towards her as his cock filled her with a pleasure that she thought she had known well different now . This time her pleasure seemed more intense and more personal.

She suddenly flipped him over getting on top of him and riding his cock. Rose was getting a little intense as her pussy squeezed his cock. Her wings outstretched fully displaying their beauty as she continued her motions. She grabbed him and pulled him up in to her arms as she continued to bounce in his lap getting faster. She pulled his face in to hers locking lips with him. Mark enjoyed her attention and the feeling. Her pussy felt amazing like it was perfectly fitted for his cock. they had always had amazing sex but something seemed different to him as well. He wasn't sure what it was but he almost didn't care until something strange started to happen. He looked down and saw her body start to glow a bright yellow color. He wasn't sure what was going on but he felt her warming up against him.

"Rose... what ah... what's going on?" He asked still enjoying the pleasure.

Rose did not answer as her eyes were closed still riding his cock harder and harder and moaning louder with every passing moment. The glow began to spread off of her and in to him. He watched as his body start to glow as well, and a warm feeling spreading through him. He didn't know what was happening but his pleasure was getting intense.

The warmth between them was filling him with a strange sensation like he could feel what she was feeling on top of what he was. It was a lot going on all at once that he didn't quite feel right but soon they both synced up and shared an amazing pleasure that grew with every thrust. They both let out a moan together like they were one entity linked together by pure orgasmic energy. They then both let out a scream in pleasure holding each other tight as her whole body and his spasmed together. He started breathing heavy as his cock erupted inside her like he had a lot of extra pleasure that he didn't know what to do with and just let go and let it happen. They both felt a whirlwind of warmth move from on of them to the other as they glowed brightly still clinging together in a passionate embrace.

Before they both finally finished they didn't realize they were actually floating above the bed a few feet. It wasn't until the sensation subsided and the glowing stopped making them fall down to his bed hitting the mattress with a thud causing the feet to break and the mattress to collapse to the floor. Neither one of them were hurt but they were both laying there just trying to recover from the intense experience they both just had. Mark wasn't sure what had just happened and his head was spinning. Rose was also having a similar issue so she laid her head down on his chest.

"What the... what was that?..." Mark asked.

"That... that's never happened before."

"It was... amazing...but..."

"Yeah... it was..."

"How'd I taste?"

"I... I don't know, I didn't notice this time, it just felt so... Good! How do you feel?"

"I feel amazing, but seriously what was that?"

"I've never felt that way before, don't get me wrong sex feels great for me even when it's for feeding purposes but that just felt so... personal and intense."

"Thanks?"

"No I mean, I felt like we were making love, not just having sex."

"And you've never felt that before?"

"No, I haven't, never thought I would."

"So fairies don't usually connect with someone like that?"

"Not with a human, sex with a human is usually just a meal. Making love is... usually it's with another fairy."

"Oh... is that a problem?"

"I don't know but... I don't care." She said kissing him and climbing back on top of him again.

"Woah wait, I don't know if I can do that again yet."

"But I have all this extra energy I don't know what to do with." Mark smiled at her staring in to her eyes. She looked different all of a sudden, not physically just in his eyes. She smiled back at him and tilted her head. "What?" She asked.

"I think I love you."

"What did you say?"

"I... I love you."

"I know."

maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers