Fairy Summoning Pt. 17

Story Info
Another Fairy interferes in their relationship.
2.6k words
4.71
17.5k
20

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

Mark and Rose slept most of the day away out of exhaustion. When he finally woke up it was the following morning. He looked over to Rose who was still asleep next to him. He gave her a kiss on the cheek as he got up and showered before heading to work. She was still asleep when he finished so he let her sleep as he grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

A few hours later Rose awoke laying in the bed comfortably as the sine shined through the window. She looked over and saw that Mark was gone but she soon realized it was monday and he had probably left for work. She rolled out of bed and stretched her arms and her wings.

"You've been having fun haven't you?" A voice said that surprised Rose making her jump.

"What the... Jinx? What are you doing here?" She said seeing the blonde fairy in a similar leafy dress to hers sitting in Mark's computer chair.

"I hadn't seen you in a long while, heard you had been shacking up with a human? I didn't believe it at first but here you are."

"Yeah well... he's amazing."

"So you're just going to hog him all to yourself?"

"He's a one fairy kind of guy."

"Well how do you know, he hasn't tried me yet." She said with a mischievous grin.

"Jinx... he's mine ok!"

"You are being very greedy here Rose!"

"It's not like that, him and I..."

"What?"

"We shared ourselves."

"Really? You made love to a human?

"Yes I did!"

"You always were a silly little girl!"

"Jinx you need to leave, now!"

"Why? If he is so good that you made love to him then I want a taste!"

"No! You can't have him!"

"Try and stop me!" She said before she hit Rose with a ball of light that froze her in her place.

Rose could not move at all. She struggled but she knew this spell and knew it was no use. The only thing she could still use was her mouth and she pleaded with Jinx not to do this.

"Jinx please, please I am begging you just leave him alone."

"Rose when are you going to learn, humans are a source of food and fun, that's all but you have taken it too far this time."

"What are you going to do to him?"

"What you told him you did the first night you met him, when I'm done with him his cock's only purpose is going to be feeding us. If he tastes as good as you say then we should all be aloud to taste him shouldn't we?"

"NO! please don't I love him!"

Jinx shot her a look as she was still frozen and unable to move.

"You really do don't you?"

"Yes I do!"

"Do you think he'd still love you if he knew what we were truly capably of?"

"What do you mean?"

Jinx smiled and in a flash of light had changed her appearance and looked exactly like Rose.

"What will he think when the woman he loves and trusts takes advantage of him? Betrays him and turns him into nothing more then a cum pumping play thing?"

"STOP! LET ME GO!"

Jinx snapped her fingers and suddenly Rose was in a dark room but she could nove again. She looked all around to the only light she could see and ran towards it. When she got closer it looked like a window into Mark's bedroom. He saw Jinx smiling and laughing at her and she soon realized she had been trapped in the mirror on Mark's wall.

"No!" She said as she began banging the glass trying to break free but it was no use.

-----------

Hours later Mark returned home from work. He had bought some roses for Rose just because he felt like doing something nice for her. He opened the door and walked in putting his keys down on the table. He looked around but didn't see her anywhere so her headed to the bedroom. As he turned the corner he saw Rose laying on the bed waiting foe him. She had a smiled on her face and seemed to be wearing only a satin robe which left little to the imagination.

"Hello beautiful, I got you some roses."

She stood up and walked over taking the roses and smelling them before she smiled at him biting her bottom lip.

"I missed you." She said rubbing her hand down his chest.

"I missed you too." He replied before giving her a kiss.

Behind the mirror Rose pounded on the glass trying to get free or at least warn Mark that it wasn't her but it was no use. She had no choice but to watch what was about to happen. Jinx took the flowers from him and threw them on his dresser before pulling him in and kissing him passionately. She nibbled on his lip before shoving her tongue in his mouth as her hands started pulling his pants off.

"Wow, already?" He asked.

"I want you so bad right now!" She said between kisses.

She ripped his shirt open before kneeling down in front of him as she slid down his underwear and pulling his cock out to see it. She looked over at the mirror knowing Rose was watching and smiled before she turned back and started to examine his cock. She ran her nose across it like she was smelling a cigar just breathing in the scent.

"Hmmm it is nice!" She said as she traced her fingers along his shaft tickling him.

Mark was enjoying the touch but was a little confused. "Well it hasn't changed since yesterday."

She stuck her tongue out and wiggled it against his tip giving him shivers through his body as the feeling was incredible. She wrapped her lips around it and began to slowly suck on it running her lips up and down his shaft. Mark rolled his head back as her lips felt amazing on his skin.

"Ooh that does taste wonderful!" She said releasing his cock.

"Are you feeling ok Rose?" He asked.

She looked up at him and smiled before standing back up in front of him. "You know I had a plan for your cock tonight but first..." she said as she removed her robe letting it fall to the floor behind her. "I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can!"

"Wow! Ok then." He said curious as to why she was acting so strange but still ready to play her game as usual.

They walked over to the bed where she pushed him down on his back. She waved her hand and made the rest of his clothes disappear leaving him completely naked before she climbed on top of him. She straddled his cock moaning as it slid inside her before she began motioning her hips and milking his member. Mark leaned up putting his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She enjoyed it for a moment before she pushed him back down to the bed. Mark was a little confused but sat up again only to be stopped by her hand pushing down again.

"Ok?... I thought you wanted me to fuck you?" She smiled at him before closing her eyes and continuing her motions. "I got the impression you wanted... more from me?"

"You just stay right there." She said smirking as she started pouncing faster.

Mark wasn't sure what had gotten in to her but he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling as she continued to milk the cum from his throbbing cock. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her but he told himself to trust her like he always did.

"Oh yeah!" She whined enjoying his cock.

She was really enjoying herself more than she expected she would. She had taken advantage of many human males in her time but this one was definitely different. She was starting to see why Rose was so taken with him.

Mark was getting close to orgasm as he rubbed his hands up her body cupping her breasts which she allowed him to do this time as she was getting in to the moment. Her moans grew louder and louder as Rose watched helplessly from the mirror. She watched with tears in her eyes as she could do nothing to stop Jinx from taking advantage of the man she loved disguising herself as her and fooling him in to having sex with her.

"Oh fuck!" Mark yelled out as his cock finally erupted inside her.

Jinx let out her own whine as she also experienced an orgasm followed by the flavor of his semen being absorbed in to her body.

"Holy... SHIT!!" she yelled out as she was shocked by how amazing he felt and tasted.

As they both stayed there catching their breath Mark opened his eyes and was shocked to see a blonde Fairy he didn't recognize straddled on his cock. She didn't realize that in her enjoyment she had returned to her natural form as she still reeled from her orgasm.

"What the... who are you?" Mark asked confused.

"Huh... oh, well I guess you caught me."

"What the?... where is Rose?"

"She's... around." She said with a giggle."

"Oh my god, I can't believe I did this."

"Oh and you were amazing!" She said rubbing her hands up his chest.

"Whatever, please get off me and tell me where Rose is."

"That's not a nice way to treat a guest."

"WHERE IS ROSE?"

"Hush you." She said zapping his headboard causing vines to grow out and wrap around his wrists holding him down.

"Really?... I've seen this trick before."

"Yes but the difference between me and Rose is I'm not here to fulfil your fantasies, I am here for your cock because honey you are delicious!"

Mark struggled to get free but these vines were stronger than him. He watched as the blonde fairy climbed off of him and climbed back before lowering her head down close to his cock which was still stiff and shiny as it was covered in her juices.

"Now let's begin shall we."

Mark watched as she lowered her head and grabbed him by his balls and began to speak in some language he couldn't understand. Her other hand began waving above his cock as she continued to speak. He struggled to get free but then noticed her hand begin to light up. His eyes widened as a ball of light begin to form from her hand and float towards his cock. He bucked his hips trying to avoid the light but it was no use and it surrounded his penis.

Jinx smiled as she continued to speak her strange language as the light tried to transform his cock but then he noticed something strange. As she spoke it seemed like something wasn't working the way she wanted it to. He couldn't understand what she was saying but she appeared to be getting frustrated. The light around his cock started to glow brighter and brighter as she got more and more frustrated until suddenly there was a bright flash and a small boom knocking her off the bed and on to the floor.

Mark wasn't sure what just happened but Jinx was on the other side of the room on the floor against the wall with a shocked look on her face almost as if she was in a little pain as well. She didn't move or say anything and just stared at him with a shocked look on her face.

When she hit the wall she apparently cracked the mirror hanging near her. He looked as the cracks started to spread when the glass suddenly exploded out with a bang. Mark closed his eyes trying to protect them from glass only.to open them and see Rose standing there between him and the blonde fairy.

"ROSE!" he called out to her.

"In a moment Mark, are you alright?" She asked.

"I think so, I'm so sorry I didn't know..."

"It's ok,...Jinx, Jinx look at me!"

"It... It's true isn't it."

"What is?"

"You two really love each other, you... you shared yourself with him."

"I told you we did!"

"I thought... I thought you were just being silly but... my magic can't touch him."

"Are you alright?" Rose asked seeing the look in Jinx's face.

She sat on the floor just staring in to space not answering her for a while. Soon Rose noticed a tear rolling down her cheek so she kneeled down in front of her. Mark was still tied to the bed with vines around his wrists not sure what was going on.

"What is it like?" Jinx finally said.

"What? What is what like?"

"Love?"

"You... you've never felt it before?"

"No, I didn't even think it existed, but you found it, with him... I'm so sorry Rose!" She said as the tears continued to flow from her eyes.

Rose leaned in and hugged her comforting her fellow fairy while Mark watched on even more confused than he was earlier. He was laying in bed naked and tied up while his girlfriend was comforting the fairy who tricked him.

"Um... hello?" He said trying to get their attention.

"Oh, sorry!" Jinx said zapping the vines making them let him go.

"I'm buying a metal headboard." He said once his hands were free.

"Mark this is my sister Jinx." Rose finally said as the stood up.

"Sister?... What!?"

"I'm really sorry about all of this." Jinx said looking ashamed of herself.

Mark was just trying to wrap his head around everything that was happening which was not easy to do. He looked at Rose with a stare of confusion.

"Mark it's ok, she is sorry."

"Sorry? Look Rose I love you but you gotta help me out here."

"It's not her fault, I trapped her in the mirror dimension because I thought she was hogging you all for herself, I thought she was being selfish but, I didn't realize the connections you two had and I'm sorry." Jinx explained.

"You have some messed up family issues going on here." He said.

"Mark please forgive her, for me?" Rose pleaded.

"I ah... ok, I forgive you."

Jinx's face brightened as she jump in him giving him a hug which surprised him but her hugged her back looking at Rose who also had a smile on her face.

"Ok um, I need some clothes, and maybe the both of you as well." Mark commented.

"Oh right, sorry." Jinx said snapping her fingers as Marks clothes reappeared on his body.

"Right then, well I'm gonna..." he said pointing at the door while they both just stared at him for a moment before he finally just turned and walked out.

After he was gone Jinx looked at Rose. "Wow, he really does taste amazing."

"Yeah, he is amazing."

"So what is it? What attracted you to him?"

"He has just the most incredible imagination, his sexual fantasies are amazing, better than most humans. You couldn't sense it?"

"No, I think it's blocking me just like my spells, looks like he's all yours sis. I'm really sorry I fed off him though."

"I forgive you, besides it's not the first time we've shared a meal."

"Yeah, he was fun. But he is human, why a human?"

"It's hard to explain, I didn't chose, it just sort of happened, but that's how love works."

"I wish I could feel that."

"Well... nah you wouldn't be interested."

"What? Please tell me?"

"Well, there's this guy who lives a few doors down who... I kinda had to take his virginity."

"What? Really, why?"

"An Orgoblin got a hold of him so I had to do what I had to do to save him but... you might like him."

"Really? Why do you say that?"

"He is very sexually inexperienced so his imagination is running wild, give him a taste, you might like him."

"Maybe I will."

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers