Fairy Summoning Pt. 18

Story Info
Rose introduces Jinx to Randy.
2.6k words
4.71
17.2k
17

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,676 Followers

Randy was sitting in his living room watching TV. He was still a little nervous from what had happened before. He wasn't even sure if it really happened or not and even tried to convince himself it was a dream. He had become paranoid to the point where he was afraid to jerk off. He often thought about Rose or as he knew her only as the sexy redhead who saved him that night but he believed that nobody as beautiful as her would ever have sex with him. What he didn't notice were the 2 tiny fairies watching him from the window.

"See there he is." Rose said pointing Randy out to her as they were normal fairy size so not to be noticed.

"He's not a bad looking guy, he was a virgin though?"

"Yeah, he's very shy and awkward, I'm pretty sure he thinks it was all a dream.

"Huh... I bet I could show him a thing or two."

"That's what I figured, you don't stray from having your way with guys and he needs a woman who likes taking control."

"Why do you want me to have sex with him so badly anyway?"

"I'm not saying go in there and fall in love with the guy, I just feel bad for him, from what I could sense he is a nice guy who just wasn't given the gift of courage, he deserves better than sitting at home watching TV every night because he's afraid to even talk to a girl. Besides I want you to learn more about humans, they aren't just food you know, once you get to know a few they are actually great creatures, most of them anyway.

"I see, ok I'll give him a shot, but you've had sex with him so are you sure it's ok if I..."

"This is different, do that to Mark again and I'll cut your wings off."

"Understood, jeesh!"

"Randy here is all yours, just don't turn him into a fairy feeder or anything?"

"Hey I know a lot of guys who enjoyed the process very much."

"That's not the point."

"I know I know I got it, just trying to figure out how to proceed, I don't want to scare him away."

"Maybe start with something simple?"

"Hmmm... maybe I'll go with human form."

"There you go, just have fun with him."

"Ok... I got it!" Jinx said before she kissed Rose on the cheek and disappeared.

Randy was starting to dose off a little when he suddenly heard a knock at the door which jolted him awake. Confused a little he got off the couch and walked over to his front door checking the peephole. He was surprised to see a pretty blonde girl standing outside his door. He felt a little nervous all of a sudden but opened up anyway.

"Um... hello, can I help you?" He asked.

"Hi I'm... " she stopped to think of a human name." Jill, I live down the hall but I locked myself out of my apartment. The landlord won't be here for a while and you're the only one home apparently so can I come in for a little while?"

Randy felt butterflies in his stomach. "Uh yeah, I guess, sure come in."

"Thank you so much, I promise I won't be a bother." She said strolling in.

Jinx still looked like herself just in human form. She had traded her wings and dress for jeans and a Marvel t-shirt as she knew Randy was a big comic book guy, also her ears no longer had a point to them and were more rounded and normal looking.

"Nice place you got here, like I said I'm Jill, and you are?"

"Randy, please have a seat." He said pointing at the chair or the couch.

"Thank you." She said as she sat down on the couch. Randy headed to sit down in the chair when she said "hey why don't you sit over here with me, I don't bite?"

Randy was starting to get more nervous but walked over and sat down on the couch next to her and tried to relax a little.

"So um... can I get you anything?"

"No I'm good, thanks."

"Ok... um... so are you knew to the building?"

"You could say that."

"Oh... you uh... you like it here?"

"So far everyone has been really nice to me."

"Good... good."

She slid over a little closer to him which made him more nervous. She noticed how nervous he was getting and was enjoying it. She liked the inexperienced guys because it usually meant she could have more fun. Most guys like to be macho around woman so this was nice for her.

"Why are you so nervous? Like I said I don't bite."

"Sorry... I just don't..."

"You aren't comfortable around girls?"

"Well... I just."

"Hey, you can relax with me ok." She said putting her hand on his leg which didn't help him relax that much.

"I um... well..."

"Wow you are nervous." She said giggling to herself a little.

"I'm sorry I,... maybe I should go or something."

"Go? it's your place silly."

"Right... yeah."

"Do you want me to go?"

"No... I mean... I don't"

She leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips for a moment which he embraced after a few seconds. She pulled away slowly and smiled at him.

"Wow, wha... what was that for?" He asked.

"To help you relax, did it work?"

"Yeah it did a little."

"Well then..." she said before she slid her hand up his leg and began to rub the front of his jeans feeling him get stiff.

"Woah... Why um... why are you?" He asked.

"Does it matter? We obviously aren't going to talk much so I'm improvising, just lay back and let me relax you." She said as she pulled her shirt off revealing no bra and just her bare breasts bouncing in front of him. "Do you like what you see?"

"Uh... yeah, very much."

She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts before she began rubbing her crotch against his. Randy was starting to get a little excited and wasn't sure how long he could last before he blew a load in his pants and ruin this moment before it went any further. Jinx could sense this and without him seeing anything casted a little spell that would keep him from going off too early so she could play with him. She slid herself back a little and started to open up his pants. Randy was concerned that she wouldn't think he was big enough but when she slid his underwear down and his cock bobbed out it looked bigger than he remembered.

"Ooh you're a big boy aren't you?" She said smiling at it knowing what she had done to him.

She took his enlarged cock in her hand and began to stroke it gently with her fingers making him squirm at her touch. She stuck out her tongue and started to tease his tip. Randy wasn't sure how hr hadn't blown his load into her face yet but was thanking God that he hadn't. Jinx was getting very turned on as she enjoyed having power over his genitalia. She got off knowing that she could make him cum as many times as she wanted whether he wanted to or not. She wasn't cruel per say but she sometimes didn't care about consequences as much as her sister did. She was trying to give humans a chance after seeing what Rose had experienced with Mark. She started to kiss his shaft working her way down and then back up making him jump a little at her touch. She hadn't made his dick enormous but big enough to please any woman.

"You want to fuck me don't you?"

"What?"

"Go on and say it, say you want to fuck me."

"I um..."

"It's ok, your cock is already out and in my grasp, say it."

"I... I want to fuck you!"

"There's a good boy." She said standing up and removing the rest of her clothes before she walked over to the arm of the recliner and bent over it spreading her legs.

"Well come on, let's get this party started." She said inviting him over.

Randy stood up staring at her pussy as his cock pulsed with anticipation. He couldn't believe this was happening but his nerves seemed calm and he found his confidence to just go for it as he stepped forward and shoved his cock inside her making let out a moan of approval. He began to thrust himself in and out of her enjoying the sensation. He found himself reaching around and massaging her breasts in his hands like he wasn't nervous about anything anymore. He kissed and sucked on the side of her neck while massaging her nipples in his fingers. Jinx was shocked at how easily he had broken out of his shell and was getting into this and she was enjoying it very much.

She knew what he wanted and was in a way giving it to him. His most basic fantasy was basically having amazing sex with a beautiful woman because he had never had it before. What happened with him and Rose wasn't really intimate or fun as much as it was a means to an end that he still wasn't even sure was real. The more satisfied he was the better he tasted and that's how it works for fairies when they fed.

At one point she pulled herself off his cock and turned around spreading her legs again as he picked her up and shoved himself back inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed her against the wall holding her there while he continued his thrusts like a machine. He was surprised he was able to hold her up as easily as he did not knowing she had something to do with it. Her moans grew louder as she enjoyed his motions into her.

As much as Randy was enjoying himself he was getting a bit frustrated that as amazing as it felt he would get close to orgasm but couldn't cum. He thrust himself harder and harder making Jinx scream out in pleasure but it never seemed enough. Jinx orgasmed a couple of times at this point almost forgetting what she had done to him. After a while he finally collapsed to the floor out of exhaustion falling out of her.

"Woah there, you okay stud?" she asked.

"Sorry... I just..." he said with his face covered with sweat and breathing heavily.

Jinx finally remembered the spell she had put on him to make him last longer and started to feel a little bad for the guy. She looked down at his cock which was still rock hard and red pulsing every few seconds. She reached her hand down to him with a smile on her face.

"Come on, I'll take care of you."

Randy was still confused but he pulled himself up as she lead him to his bedroom. When she walked in she noticed it was a bit dirty with clothes everywhere and his sheets all a mess.

"I see you weren't expecting company." She said with a laugh. Randy felt a little embarrassed at the mess and her comment about it. She noticed this and said "Hey you already got me naked and made me cum a few times already, don't worry about it." She said before she pushed him down on the bed and climbed back on his cock. "Now let's get you straightened out shall we."

Jinx began to move her hips in a gentle fashion. She knew he was ready to pop at any moment and he would probably be a great meal but she didn't want to hurt him so she did her best to get him to a point where it would feel the best before finally releasing him. Randy had his hands on her waist as he enjoyed the sensation. He wanted to cum so badly and she was getting him there quickly as if the slower and gentler she moved the better it felt.

"Oh... oh fuck!" He said.

"That's it, just let it happen." She said helping him get there.

"Oh shit!... you are so..."

"Yes, enjoy it, let go!"

Seconds later his let out a gasp as his cock finally blew its top and emptied into her. Jinx let out a gasp of her own as she started absorbing his semen in to herself. She was very surprised at how amazing he tasted after she took her time to fulfil one of his deepest fantasies. He tasted so great it made her orgasm extremely hard and she wasn't expecting that. Once he finally stopped shooting his load she took a few deep breaths and climbed off of him feeling exhausted all of a sudden. She fell down next to him as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Wow,... that was..." he said.

"Yeah, it really was!"

"What uh... who?... how did this happen?" He said still surprised some beautiful woman showed up at his door and had amazing sex with him.

"I told you I live down the hall."

"I've never seen you before, do you always have sex with people whom invite you in while you wait for someone to unlock your apartment?"

"Haha!"

"No seriously, that was my first time."

"Really? You seemed very good at it."

"No really... I mean... it really was, I think..."

"You think?"

"Now it's just i had a weird dream once and... It's nothing."

"No tell me, what happened?"

"There was this woman... and some creature... it felt so real though."

"Let me guess, a big breasted redhead?"

"How did you?..."

"I'm gonna a let you in on a little secret, she's my sister."

Randy sat up and stared at her." What?"

"There was some strange creature that was making you cum uncontrollably and she saved you right?"

Randy jumped out of bed. "How could you possibly know that?"

"Because she told me, she also told me to come visit you."

"What? why?"

"Why don't you lay back down and calm down?"

"No, this is just way too weird."

"Oh really? Did you and I not just have an amazing time together."

"Well... yeah but."

"That's what I thought, now come here." She said in a stern voice.

Randy slowly laid back down in bed with her as she stared at him until he got comfortable. "That's better, now I can explain everything."

"Ok?"

"But I'm not gonna, good night!" She said kissing him on the cheek before rolling over and going to sleep.

"Wait... what?"

"I'm tired, and this conversation is getting boring, so unless you want to fuck again I'm going to sleep."

"Wait... that's... but I just"

"Just what? You can't find the stamina to go again?" She said turning back towards him and rubbing her hands on her chest making motions and squeezing her breasts together trying to turn him back on again which from what she could see was working.

"Wow... I can definitely try." He said looking her over.

Jinx smiled at him and said "That a boy." Before she pulled him down on top of her letting his cock slide inside her again. "Oh I am gonna have so much fun with you!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I am going to make all of your dreams come true... whether you want me to or not!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,676 Followers