Fairy Tale Fuck Fights 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

Cinderella then stood, never letting go of the princess's hair, and she swung a vicious uppercut into the princess's dainty chin.

CRACK!

Everything went white as Penelope experienced the most unbearable moment of pain in her entire life, her teeth nearly popping in her jaw and her head snapping back so fast she thought her neck had broken. She feel to the ground and writhed there for a few moments, and by the time she regained her senses she found herself being lifted to her feet once again, Cinderella tugging on her braided hair. Cinderella lifted her braid so strongly that the lithe princess's feet almost left the floor, her tippy toes dancing frantically.

"Little bitch," Cinderella said, spitting in Penelope's face.

SLAP!

Penelope squealed hysterically as Cinderella's opened palm smacked smartly right up into her unshaven cunt, spanking it like a naughty child's butt.

SLAP!

"How does this feel, princess?"

SLAP!

"Is this better or worse than having a pea under your mattress?"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Penelope gritted her teeth and screamed, every lithe muscle in her slender body strained to the point of bursting as a painful orgasm boiled her brain. She arched her body and tried desperately to escape but could not. She was barely touching the floor and Cinderella's hold on her hair was iron-locked. All she could do was scream, moan, and cry as her uber-sensitive pussy was slapped around like a piece of meat being tenderized.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"GOD! No more! Please!" Penelope sobbed.

"What was that princess?"

Slap!

"You want to give up? You want to go to sleep?"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"YES!" the battered princess cried. "Yes! Please! Just finish me! Put me to sleep!"

Cinderella regarded the gasping, crying princess with a coy smile. She had been so high and mighty just a few moments ago, but right now she was crying, begging, and cumming her stupid little brains out. Cinderella was surprised by how easy it had been to break this nineteen year old girl, and by how much delicious fun it was to do so. She pulled on the girl's braid a little more, just to lift Penelope's face to hers, and Cinderella forced a kiss on her that sent shivers through both their bodies. Penelope's firm, small chest cushioned into Cinderella's giant pillows, and the princess's slender legs wrapped around the maid's waist. Seconds ago it had been dominatrix and dominated, but now they were like an incestuous mother and child. Penelope continued to whimper though, wishing desperately for her torture to end.

"Alright baby," Cinderella softly cooed. "Time to take a nap."

But Penelope realized that Cinderella wasn't carrying her over to her bed exactly, were the dozen mattresses were stacked up. Cinderella was taking her to the bed's corner, where one of the four wooden bedposts rose several feet into the air, looking suddenly quite like a very large, very uncomfortable dildo.

"Wait!" Penelope's voice broke. "What are you doing?"

The bedpost was made of varnished wood, dark and smooth. The head was shaped like a large egg, widest right in the middle and only slightly pointed at the top. The ridges below it were of various designs, some smooth and soothing, others a little more jagged.

"Wait! No! Nonononono!

Cinderella smiled evilly, enjoying the sensation of Penelope's hot tears dripping onto her breasts. "Spoiled baby. Can't sleep with something as small as a pea under your mattress, imagine how hard it'll be with that monster up your pussy!"

"Cinderella, please d-"

But Penelope was cut off as the brutal maid gave her a deep, tongue filled kiss. Their lips smothered each others as their noses fenced like swords. Penelope's mouth at this point was dry and cottony, but Cinderella's remained moist and fresh. The sounds of their kissing filled the room with a gentle smacking, and Penelope moaned happily as Cinderella sucked on her tongue. The princess was relieved, because she thought that this passionate, erotic kiss meant that their fight was over, and that her conqueror wasn't going to impale her on the wooden stake.

But she was wrong. She felt the egg-shaped tip of the wooden post pressing against her dripping cunt.

Penelope couldn't say anything. She just gave a little sob as Cinderella hopped up slightly, and when they came back down a solid six inches of the thickest object Penelope had ever experienced rocketed up into her body.

SSSHHHHHhhhhhhllllLICK!

"AAAAAGH!" Penelope screamed. The post was eight inches deep, but it felt like it had gone all the way to her brain and was fucking her mind apart. She looked down and was horrified to see that the impression of the post was visible in her tight stomach. Something inside of her had broken, and her cunt was leaking cum like a broken water-pipe. Cinderella's beautiful face leered down past her massive tits at the broken doll, and she sniggered sadistically.

"A little deeper, baby. I know you can take it." Cinderella placed one hand directly atop the princess's head and pushed down, causing Penelope to slip down inch after excruciating inch further onto the post. But at a certain point there was no where left for the wood to go, and she stopped at about a foot and a half, unable to go any deeper. Her legs were splayed out, her toes working pathetically to support her body as her knees trembled. The princess's eyes rolled up into the back of her head as her tongue flailed out, visible sings that her mind was breaking. Cinderella spat disdainfully, disappointed that this was all the cock the little princess could take.

Cinderella turned and walked several steps away, filling Penelope's vision with her big, round ass. The princess was in too much orgasmic pain to talk, but she gurgled trying to beg for Cinderella to come back. She didn't want to be left this way all night.

But then Cinderella did turn, posing on one foot. Penelope saw what was coming but could do nothing to stop it. Cinderella's foot kicked into her princess's midsection with enough force to rival a horse, striking Penelope right in the belly button.

THUD!!!!

CRACK!!!

Before Penelope could even register the pain of the kick she felt the wood inside of her snap. She hit the mattresses behind her and bounced off, falling to the floor with over a foot of wooden cock impaling her. She hit the ground and her body finally just gave up. Somewhere her brain blew a fuse and although she flopped and writhed on the floor like a dying fish she could feel none of it. She was broken, and the last thing she saw before finally going to sleep was Cinderella's dripping wet pussy lowering over her face.

#####

It took Princess Penelope almost a week to recover from the mysterious illness she contracted the night Cinderella visited her room. The royal family put out stories that she had a cold, or a fever, or the pox, but the truth was snickered and whispered from every bedroom to every alley to every whorehouse in the kingdom. Everyone knew the truth: that Princess Penelope had gotten the beating of the century from her maid, and everyone though it was hilarious.

When Penelope finally recovered and was able to walk again she found herself an object of laughter and humiliation for the entire palace, and none of the servants ever feared her again, most even joined in the family's teasing of her, twisting her nipples and spanking her butt in the halls. But she didn't mind, because ever since that night when Cinderella broke her she was no longer the same hyper-sexual nymphomaniac she had been. She still had a healthy appetite for sex, as all girls her age did, but now she was in control of it, and she wouldn't pass out from a series of violent orgasms every time something touched her unexpectedly. Whatever twisted, erotic impulse she had been born with had been completely exhausted by the merciless beating and fucking Cinderella had brought upon her.

Cinderella had done this to her. Cinderella had cured her, and she was grateful.

Of Cinderella though there was no sign. She had gotten bored with this kingdom, having fucked everyone worth fucking, so she packed up her few belongings and headed for the next kingdom over, saying something about paying a visit to a certain Prince Sexy and his Sleeping Slut. Penelope would look out her windows at night, dreaming about Cinderella coming back to fuck her again, or maybe going to find Cinderella instead. That was a good idea, she thought as she masturbated. She wanted a rematch.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers
12