Fairy Tale in an Ambulance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reach down and took her belt lose allowing her jeans to fall to the ground and began working on his. He grabbed her with both hand just below her butt and lifted her to the desk pressing himself against her mound between her now spread legs. She finished with his belt and unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the ground. He had hoped she would show up tonight and had went without his boxer briefs so now fully exposed to one another his dick began rubbing against her wet pussy lips. He started kissing her again pushing against her causing her legs to spread wider. Her breathing, now faster, with slight moans pouring from her lips. She spread wider and his dick slipped into her without resistance. Her moan loud and her lips wide open he slipped his tongue into her mouth twistingly moving his tongue and then pulling back to look at her face. Her eyes were closed as he pushed his full dick into her. Her face fell and she looked at him. He told her he loved her and she returned an I love you back just as he pulled out about half way. He pushed himself back into her and buried his dick this time with force.

Her head reared back again this time with speed and the moan that exited her mouth made Shaun want more. He sped his motion up, keeping a hard slamming pace. She began to moan louder and he moved his right hand from the desk to her clit. He began to rub her clit side to side with his thumb. She reach down and grabbed his hand, not letting it move from her now engorged clit. She now was moaning his name, she was going to cum and she knew it. Shaun could see her cheeks flushing and kept the pace and began to now speed his rubbing. Her hips began to shake and her arms began to give out. He reach his left arm around her to support her as she came with a loud scream. When her shaking had subsided he slowed his pace. He knew he couldn't handle much more without cumming. She looked at him and said I love you. She told him she wanted him to cum as she reach around and grabbed his right ass cheek pulling him into her. He began burying his dick into her as deep as he could, as fast as he could. He could feel his sack tightening and his dick engorging. She began to moan and beg him to cum for her.

He let go of himself and shot stream after stream of cum into her. Her legs shaking and her moaning with them both cumming in unison. Their souls connecting in those few seconds. Their body as one in an erotic dance. They finally came down off of their cloud. Looking at each other in the eyes. Softly kissing and holding each other tight. She looked at him, said I love you and asked where they should go from here.

Shaun had no idea, but knew he could not live another day without her.

12