Fairy Tale in an Ambulance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they both came down from their orgasms, she looked him in the eyes, thanked him and made a suggestion that they now go walk the beach. He loved the idea.

------------

Hannah was loving walking hand on hand with Shaun on the beach. She felt so free, so alive. For the first time in her life everything just felt right. Every time she looked at him and he looked back she could feel the love. He didn't try to hide it from her. She could tell he was not ashamed of it. They must have walked forever before turning around. The sun was beginning to set and he say down in the sand patting a place beside him.

Hannah say down and laid her head on this shoulder. He put his arm around her, kissed the top of her head and said I love you. She looked at him told him she loved him too. They sat here and watched the sun set together. They didn't have to say a word to one another. It was perfect.

Shaun looked at her once the darkness had settled and said they should probably get going. Neither had brought their phones and dispatch would surely be wondering by now. They stood, wiped the sand from each other's butts playfully and continued walking hand in hand.

Hannah hated that she was going to have to go home. She was looking forward to the trip back home though.

12