Fairy Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Ella comes home from the ball.
1.7k words
4.18
51.7k
29

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers

"Shit," giggled Ella as her shoe slipped off again. The strap had busted somewhere around halfway through the night, and she'd been walking lopsidedly ever since, trying to keep it on her foot. The fact that they were four inch heels made it very noticeable if she was only wearing one. She'd had a couple glasses of champagne though, and the more she drank, the less she cared about her shoe. She attempted to reattach it as Charlie rubbed her leg through her flowy black dress. He was looking extra handsome in his formal military attire and Ella almost reconsidered going back to his place instead of home. The military ball was a special night, right?

"Babe, are you alright? Do you need me to carry you inside?" Charlie teased her as she struggled with the shoe.

"I'm fine, fine," Ella reassured him. "I only have another 10 feet to go, I think I can make it." Charlie kissed her goodnight and Ella was sorry that he didn't try to persuade her to come home with him again, but she knew that it was probably for the best. Her volunteer shift at the animal shelter would come bright and early tomorrow. She exited the car and staggered her way up the steps to her parents' house. Well, her mom and stepdad's house. Her mother had married Ryan when Ella was 15 and she'd lived with the two of them ever since, while her father wandered the country doing who knows what. She was lucky to get a call on her birthday.

Ella fumbled with her keys and unlocked the door. She wondered if Ryan was home; she knew her mother was away at a conference all weekend. She slipped off her shoes with a sigh of relief and dropped them on the floor, wincing as the heels clattered on the wooden floor. She couldn't wait to have her own place. If she didn't need to save money for veterinary school she'd be in her own apartment now, but her mother and Ryan gave her free room and board in exchange for her helping around the house when she wasn't working at the local café. It wasn't too bad of a deal, if you didn't mind dishpan hands every night. As Ella headed up the stairs she heard Ryan's voice.

"Ella? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me," she said, hoping he wasn't coming to confront her about the dishes she'd left undone before the ball. She'd needed the time to fix her hair properly. Ryan appeared in the hallway, wearing only his boxers. He had a nice body for an older man, Ella supposed, but she wished he could wear normal pajamas like her friends dads. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"You look lovely, Ella. Very pretty. Did you forget anything, maybe, before you left? Hmm? You know your mother and I ask very little of you, you could at least make an effort."

Ella sighed. This conversation again, great. "I'm sorry, Ryan, I was just so excited about the ball. I'll do them first thing in the morning, promise." She smiled her most winning smile at him. Please let him just go back to bed. To her surprise, Ryan reached out and grabbed her arm.

"I'm getting tired of your excuses Ella. You're 22, you're not a child anymore. We shouldn't have to have these conversations now that you've....grown." His gaze dropped down to her well exposed cleavage. Ella felt a strong urge to cover up and became aware of the smell of whisky on Ryan's breath. Was he drunk? "Let's go downstairs, Ella, and you can take care of those right now. Come on." Still holding her arm, he led her down the steps to the kitchen.

"Ryan, I can't really wash dishes in this," she said, indicating her dress."Look, let me just run change, and I'll be right back to do these, ok? And you can just go back to bed. I'll take care of it."

"You're right," said Ryan. "You can't do dishes in that dress." Before Ella could move, Ryan had the zipper of her dress in his hand, and pulled.

"Ryan!" shouted Ella, as she leaped away and clutched at the sides of her flapping dress. "What are you doing?!"

"Helping you out of your dress, obviously." He reached for the dress again, tugging at the side. To her horror, he managed to tug it down, revealing her strapless bra. She quickly covered her breasts with her hands.

"Stop, please," she begged. "Ryan, I think you're drunk, please just go back upstairs and leave me alone."

"I just want to oversee your chores, that's all," said Ryan, and he tugged the dress down the rest of the way. "You've grown up so much, Ella. You're so beautiful." He ran his hand softly over the side of her left thigh. "Now, wash those dishes, no arguments."

"Please," began Ella, and Ryan spanked her buttocks, hard. She was stunned into silence. There was nothing to protect her derriere from his hand except a tiny scrap of black lace, and the slap left her rear stinging.

"Wash the dishes, Ella."

She turned toward the sink, stepping out of her dress, tears springing up and blinding her vision. What was going on? Why oh why wasn't her mother home? She turned on the hot water and got the soap. Ryan leaned over to watch her.

"Good," he said, and caressed her butt. She took the pot scrubber and began to scrub as Ryan continued to cup her buttocks with his left hand. His right hand was rubbing her back, gently, and then suddenly her bra was undone. Ella stifled a sob as her breasts sprang free. Ryan reached both hands around and squeezed her boobs, making satisfied sounds as he did so.

"Keep scrubbing," he murmured into her ear as he continued to fondle her breasts. He pressed closer against her and she became aware of his hard cock pressing against her. Dear god, what was going on?

"Ryan," she began again, but he clapped a hand over her mouth.

"No more talking," he said, and slid his right hand down her taut stomach and into her lacy panties. Ella gasped as his fingers parted her and gently rubbed. Despite her best efforts, she found herself leaning back into him and spreading her legs while lifting her pelvis to give him better access. This was so wrong, what was wrong with her? The wet slickness of her folds confirmed her state of arousal as Ryan continued to trace his fingers up and down her pussy. A tiny moan escaped her. Oh god, what was wrong with her?

"Ella," said Ryan, "You're not focusing on the task at hand." She realized that the pot scrubber had dropped from her hand and the sink was in danger of overflowing. She picked it up and made a few half hearted scrubs at the crusted on stains while turning off the water. Ryan's finger slipped inside her, and she nearly dropped it again. "Keep scrubbing," he instructed her, and began to fuck her with his finger. Ella gasped but obediently kept working at the pot. She was soaking wet, and he easily slid in another finger, the feeling of fullness making her whimper. He moved his fingers in a 'come hither' motion, hitting every pleasure center inside her pussy. Her scrubbing grew more and more erratic, she was scarcely aware of the pot in her hands.

He tugged the crotch of her panties aside, and to Ella's shock she felt his cock pressing against her opening.

"No!" she cried out. This had already gone too far. Ryan pressed his cock against her ever so lightly, just the very tip of it inside her. "No," she said again, but all she could think about was how good his dick would feel inside her. Maybe just for a minute... no! The tip of it pressed against her was driving her crazy. She wanted him and she knew it was wrong. But it would feel so good. He wiggled the tip back and forth a little. "No," she said, but her resolve was weakening. Without warning, Ryan pulled back and then plunged his cock fully into her pussy, to the hilt. "No, oh God!!" screamed Ella. He felt amazing, so much better than his fingers, and she pushed herself back against him, leaning over the counter. Ryan began to fuck her, his thick cock thrusting into her hard.

Ella was making frantic sounds as she neared orgasm. Ryan reached around and lightly stimulated her clit, and Ella suddenly burst into a fantastic orgasm, her whole body saying 'yes' even as she screamed 'no'. Ryan redoubled his efforts as she was coming down from her high, pumping himself into her even harder and grunting with satisfaction.

"Oh Ella, fuck, your pussy's so tight," he was squeezing her butt hard as he fucked her, and Ella was pushing her ass into the air, loving it. The cool counter rubbed against her nipples and she shuddered with pleasure. This was wrong, so wrong, but it was so hot...

"Nooooo" she moaned, as her body tensed again. "Oh god... oh god... nooo...."

Ryan leaned down over her, his hands grabbing her wrists and pinning them to the counter.

"Stop saying no, when you know you want this. You've always wanted this." He groaned again and bit her shoulder. The sensation of his hands trapping her, pinning her to the counter was too much, and Ella began to cum again.

"Oh yes! No! Fuck!" she cried, and her pussy pulsed, three times, pushing Ryan over the edge. He gave a long wordless groan and his cock spewed inside her. Ella shoved her butt back at him, loving the feeling of his dick pumping into her. Each spasm pushed his cock even further inside her pussy, and she rubbed herself against him. Ryan laid on top of her, silent, for a minute or two, then stood and withdrew his cock from her, his cum spilling out of her as he did.

"Finish the dishes, Ella. And don't tell your mother."

peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers