Fairy Tales Ch. 04

Story Info
Little Red meets the Big Bad.
2k words
4.23
38.8k
24

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers

Scarlet knew as soon as she heard the car sputtering that she wouldn't be able to start it again. It was a miracle she'd gotten the junk heap going in the first place, and she'd been counting on making it to her grandmother's house before turning it off. The car was shaking and jerking like she was driving it through the forest itself, instead of on the smoothly paved road that ran through it. She sighed and steered the pile of scrap parts to the shoulder. With a final cough, the engine died. Without any real hope she turned the key. Maybe the car would surprise her. There was a slight whirring noise, but other than that the car made no response.

Scarlet sat back in her seat and closed her eyes. She'd nearly made it, she must be within five miles of Grandmother's house. It was a shame her grandma enjoyed the solitude of country living. There wasn't another house around for miles. She popped the hood of the car and got out to take a look. 'yep,' she thought. 'that's an engine.' Unfortunately her knowledge of cars ended there. She wouldn't know where to begin even if she had an idea what the problem was. She pulled out her cell phone. She'd never been able to get service at her grandmother's house before, but maybe, just maybe this time she'd get lucky. 'No service' her home screen informed her, and she sighed again. The odds were slim to none that another car would be passing by to offer assistance or a ride. Should she chance the walk? If she stuck to the road, surely she'd be safe, and there was little chance of getting lost. She leaned against the hood of the car, pondering her options. Stay out here until her Grandma needed to head into town, or walk.

With no other real option, Scarlet grabbed her knapsack from the backseat and set off. It was a shame she hadn't thought to bring real shoes, her cute little flip flops were not made for long walks. Oh well, she'd make the best of it. Look at all the lovely nature in the woods, get some fresh air. The sun was just beginning to set, and she figured she'd be at Grandmother's house before full dark. A few errant birdcalls rang through the air, but other than that the forest was silent.

As she walked, she wondered how she would replace her car. Her grandmother would give her a ride to the bus stop in town when it came time for her to return home, but the nearest bus stop to her house was a solid mile. There was no way she could take it every day to work, never mind the return trip. As a bartender, Scarlet always got off very late, or early, depending on how you looked at it, and the buses didn't run at that hour.

The sun was setting faster than she anticipated. Perhaps she would be out in the dark for a while. She didn't relish the thought of walking through the woods at night, even on a paved road. She might end up tripping and falling sideways into a ravine or something, and there were rumored to be wolves in the woods. She doubted they would be so near the road where cars sometimes came, but she certainly didn't want to find out. She quickened her pace. Why had she packed so much? Her knapsack was getting heavy. She contemplated yelling and hoping her grandmother would hear and come to the rescue, but she was probably much too far, and anyway if Grandma didn't have her hearing aids in it would be a fruitless endeavor even from the next room over.

It was nearly dark now. She had severely underestimated either the rate of sunset or the distance from her grandmother's house. She hoped there would be a moon soon, and with any luck, a full one. She could use all the light she could get. At least the flashlight app on her cell phone would work, with or without a signal.

Awwwooooooooo.

Scarlet froze. Was that a wolf howl? Well of course it was, what else would it be, she asked herself. No reason to get all worked up, just because a wolf was somewhere far off in the woods. Very far off, no doubt. Probably miles and miles from where she -

Awwwooooooooooo!

The echoing howl was much closer than the first one. It sounded quite close, in fact. Despite her instincts telling her to remain calm and rational Scarlet broke into a run, her knapsack banging against her back and her flip flops slapping the ground.

Aawwwwoooooooo...

The closest one yet! She looked behind her, expecting to see a wolf pack bearing down on her, teeth bared and snarling as they gained ground. She was so busy looking behind her, she didn't see the man standing in the middle of the road, and smacked into his chest at full speed.

Oof. Scarlet was flat on her back, dazed by the fall.

"You should really look where you're going," said a male voice. She looked up into the face of a stranger. He was staring down at her in a hungry sort of way. He extended a hand to help her up, and she accepted, noticing how his hands dwarfed her small ones. 'What big hands he has,' she thought.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." She felt foolish now. Of course there wasn't a wolf pack after her. How silly she must have looked. "I sort of thought there might be wolves chasing me," she said sheepishly.

Aawwoooooo.

The howls seemed so obviously far away now. How could she have thought they were right behind her? The man smiled at her.

"Wolves? You were afraid of the wolves?" His smile broadened. "That is a foolish thing to worry about." Scarlet laughed a little at herself and smiled back at him. "What you should have been worried about," the man said, leaning in close, "is me" With lightning speed he reached out and grabbed Scarlet, one arm around her neck, while the other wrapped around her waist and he began to drag her into the woods.

"Help, help!" Scarlet screamed. She tried to kick, to pry his hands off of her, but he was too strong.

"There's no one to hear you," the man said, his voice low and dangerous in her ear. He dragged her further into the woods. She kept struggling, trying to escape, but was making no headway. Abruptly she was shoved face down into the dirt. There was a hand pressed against her back, holding her down. She tried to turn her head and see what was happening, but he was holding her down too hard. "Now, let's see what we have here," the man said. His hand was on the back of her thigh, the hem of her skirt being raised up and over her waist. "Mmm," the man fondled her butt cheeks, caressing and cupping them almost tenderly. "That's very nice." He squeezed, hard, and Scarlet began to sob.

His fingers hooked the elastic waistband of her panties, sliding them down her legs to her knees. He resumed squeezing her ass, this time his hand on her bare flesh.

"That was a very naughty short skirt you had on, little girl. The better to see your sexy legs. But so naughty. Do you know what happens to naughty girls?" Scarlet just sobbed harder. "Naughty girls get spanked." With a crack, he brought his hand down on her ass. "How many spankings do you think a naughty skirt like that earns? Shall we say twenty? I would like for you to count them. That would be 'one'." Scarlet said nothing, just stared at the tree root next to her head. CRACK! He spanked her again. "I guess we are still at one. Until you count for me, I'll just keep going." Still Scarlet refused to cooperate. CRACK! "Still one?" CRACK! "One." CRACK! "One." CRACK!

"One!" Scarlet gave in. Anything to get it over with.

"There we are, I knew you were a good girl. Let's continue." CRACK!

"T-two.." sniffled Scarlet. "Three. Four." she kept counting as the spankings continued. Her ass felt like it was on fire. Her skin was burning. Her tears kept falling, and her pussy was getting wet. Wait, what? How was she getting turned on by this? A stranger in the woods was assaulting her, probably intending to rape her, and she was wet? "Fifteen." Her clit was beginning to throb, aching for attention. "Nineteen." What would happen after the spanking? She was about to find out. "Twenty." The abuse of her posterior stopped.

"That's a good girl," said the man. "Now, let's see that lovely red ass up close. Up on your knees." Scarlet began to get up on all fours, but he pushed down her top half so her face was in the dirt again. "Just your ass. Mmm..." He traced the contours of her butt cheeks, his finger spreading fire across it. "What's this?" His hand slid between her legs, his fingers making contact with her sopping pussy. She gasped as he brushed across her clit, an involuntary shiver shaking her from head to toe. "So wet. Mmm." He started to fuck her with his fingers, first one, then two, and then a third. "I knew you wanted to be good little girl. You're so wet for me. So hot and tight, so ready for me to fuck you hard."

Scarlet heard the sound of a zipper and the rustling of clothing, and then his cock was pressing against her pussy.

"So wet," he said again, rubbing his cock up and down her slit, lubing it up with her juices. "Does my good little girl want this cock? Do you want this dick inside you, fucking you?" Scarlet mewled and tried to slide back onto his cock. She'd never wanted a cock so badly in her life. "I think you do. I think you are ready for a deep, hard fucking." He slammed into her all at once, and Scarlet cried out at the sudden pleasure and full sensation. He jerked out and rammed himself back in again and again, every thrust shaking Scarlet's whole body. His hand on the small of her back held her in place, and Scarlet no longer cared that her face was smashed into dirt and dead leaves and who knew what else. All that mattered was his cock, driving into her like this. She was so close to cumming.

"Such a good little girl." He slapped her ass with one hand as he fucked her. Scarlet loved it, shoving her ass at him hard, keeping her head down low to give him easier access. His cock was large, and she felt like she was absolutely crammed full of it. His hand slid from her ass around to the front, and he began to fondle her clit. "Cum for me, cum for me now," he ordered, and with the added stimulation, Scarlet was pushed over the edge. She climaxed, and it seemed to go on and on, the walls of her vagina clamping down on his dick even harder, and he grunted at the sensation. "Fuck yeah," he slammed into her even harder, her tits bouncing almost up to her chin from the impact. He slapped her ass again, then abruptly pulled out and pushed her all the way to the ground. She felt something wet and sticky hitting her bruised ass cheeks, and the man groaned his pleasure. Scarlet was still shaking from her orgasm as he backed away.

She lay still for a few minutes, her too-empty pussy occasionally spasming and her legs randomly twitching. Her ass was so tender. Finally she lifted her head to see what the strange man was doing. She looked all around, but he was gone.

peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers