Faith and Faithfulness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually the fog clouding his vision lifted.

He was in a hotel room, sitting on a chair in the corner, not three feet from the bed, still unable to move. The telephone's receiver on the nightstand wasn't on straight. There was only one bed in the room, and on it lay a naked man, his legs slightly spread, his penis uncut and alien. It was of a decent size, with a bulbous knob, visible as the foreskin was pulled down. His wife, Kim, sat on top of the naked man, holding the shaft of his hard cock. She planted tender, slurping kisses on this bulbous knob. For her part, Kim was in the 69 position, her hairy snatch planted firmly on Matt's face.

Greg smelled sex, the aroma of lust and love commingled in the small British hotel room.

Kim gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy deep into Matt's open mouth. The slick juices of her sex and Matt's saliva coated her pink labia as Matt's tongue probed her vaginal opening, his nose firmly planted in the center of her ass. Greg watched as Matt struggled to breathe as he aggressively tongued Kim's precious slit.

And then, muffled, he heard Matt say, "I'm going to cum!" and he thrust his hips upward.

Kim, stroking his cock, took him in her mouth, forcing it deep into her throat. Greg knew she was a champion cocksucker. She stroked and bobbed her head as the wrinkled skin on Matt's gonads contracted, and squirted his warm white seed up his cock and into Kim's mouth. Slippery semen spilled from her lips and over her hands as she double-fisted his cock. When Matt finished, she rose up, swallowing, then examined her hands. She slid off his face, a streak of wetness trailing down his chin and turned, putting one of her cum covered fingers between his lips.

He sucked, and Kim grinned, patting his cheek. "Good boy," she said.

"Thank you," whispered Matt.

"You're not done yet, babe," Kim said, crawling on his face, this time facing the wall. "Do you like American pussy? I love your big British dick. Lick my pussy."

"I love your married American pussy," Matt said in his clipped foreign accent.

Greg wanted to chuckle, but he still couldn't move. He enjoyed watching this. These two, his cheating wife and this Fleet Street panty snatcher, they were funny, and what he saw was so very, very arousing.

Matt resumed his duty, licking and slurping. For a few minutes Kim squatted over Matt's face as he masterfully performed cunnilingus on his married woman. Greg could see her thick labia rub against Matt's lips and tongue, flapping and folding as he manipulated them with his mouth. As she squatted her legs seem to split farther than he'd ever noticed, the space between her slit wide open as Matt's tongue darted around her pussy.

"Oh God, yes, do it, lick my pussy. Lick it like a little bitch!"

Woah! Greg couldn't believe what he was hearing, his wife Kim acting the part of a foul mouthed slut. She continued to verbally abuse Matt, telling him to "suck it, go on, suck it", and "get your tongue in there. Fuck me with your tongue!" She grabbed his hair and pulled him into her groin, moaning. "Yeah that's it... I'm coming... I'm coming... I'm gonna come in your mouth... I'm gonna come... Ahhhhaaaahhhhhh!!"

If Greg could move, his jaw would have hung open in awe, because Kim squirted. She wet herself, like an animal, a jet of whatever the fuck liquid it was that women ejaculate. Like a high pressure washer, her liquid sprayed on Matt's face, his mouth, and nose.

When she finished, she swung off Matt's face, patting him again and kissed his forehead. Matt's cock was hard. Very, very hard.

"Kim," Matt whispered, and Kim sat on the bed, pulling her legs up as if she feared him. She clearly realized what she did might infuriate some men.

"What?" Kim answered in a high pitched voice.

"Give me a kiss," Matt said and he reached out and gently took her hand and moved it back to his hard cock. Kim leaned over, kissing the lips she'd squirted on a minute before.

"I want to fuck you, Kim. I need to fuck you now," Matt said.

"But you don't have protection."

"I don't need protection where I'm going to fuck you."

Kim's eyes went wide and her lips curled into a smile.

"But I don't have lubrication. I need lubrication."

Matt's eyes searched the room, and Greg and Matt's eyes met. Matt smiled.

Greg's heart leapt in his throat. He felt caught, a pervert spying on two adults having intimate relations of the most private sort. To Greg's horror, Kim looked over and she also smiled!

What the fuck? Can they see me? Greg wanted to defend himself, he wanted to tell them it wasn't his fault. He didn't know why he was here, but he couldn't say anything.

"Oh!" Kim said, and she scooted over the bed toward Greg, directly in front of him and bent down, reaching between his legs.

His own cock was hard and stiff, pointing toward his wife and her lover. Even now he couldn't believe how aroused he was. Still, he was paralyzed, unable to touch it.

"I wonder why this is here," Kim wondered, "I didn't think I packed it."

What?

Kim bent down and grabbed his cock with two hands, one around his shaft, the other making a twisting motion on his mushroom head. Pre-cum leaked from the tip.

"Oh yeah, here we go," Kim said, and she pumped his shaft a few times and continued to fiddle with the tip of his penis. He felt a rush of pleasure overwhelm his senses, and his cock vibrated in a way he hadn't felt since his first clumsy attempts at masturbation. It felt satisfying and intensely pleasurable as his hot cum spurted into Kim's hands. Inside his head, Greg screamed as the orgasm wracked him like a heavyweight boxer's one-two punch.

"Yes," Kim said, transfixed, as if she was pumping oil from a bottle, "This should do it."

When Greg finally calmed down, he saw his wife on the bed smearing his sperm over Matt's hard cock before bending over to take him. She smeared more into her puckered anus.

Matt maneuvered himself behind her, gently sliding a finger into her tight hole - preparing her.

"Please be gentle," Kim murmured.

Matt snickered, "It's time for your American ass to get a proper British welcome," and he put his large penile tip on her anus. She moaned as he pushed gently, prodding his hard cock into her, the skin of her ass stretching to accommodate the foreign invader.

Greg watched in amazement as the fat cock edged deeper into Kim's beautiful ass, the skin of her rectum hugging his hard staff. Greg knew what it was like to butt fuck her. He understood the pleasure Matt felt, especially because he was a little thicker.

"This lube is perfect," Matt moaned.

Kim wailed in a way that was clearly painful, yet she wanted it. "Uhhh...ohhhhhh...uhhhhhh...please be gentle...uhhhhh."

"This is for 1776, bitch."

"Huh, what?" Kim moaned, confused. Greg laughed inside.

Matt rammed his cock deep into her, up to the hilt. "Yeaahhhhhhh," he growled, "thank your husband for lend-leasing your tight little American ass to me. He's a true patriot."

Kim stammered, "My husband... oh... fuck... I'm sorry honey... I couldn't help myself...Yeah... ughh...do it...fuck my American ass...Fuck it with your big British... ughhh it hurts so good."

Greg knew she believed him to be thousands of miles away, oblivious as she explored her erotic desires with Matt, but appreciated her kind word.

I'm sorry too, he thought. Well maybe not!

He realized he enjoyed the helpless feeling, squirming as his wife surrendered herself in the most intimate, sexual way possible. He felt a strange pride, watching Matt desire his wife so strongly.

Kim reached between her legs as Matt ass-fucked her. Her fingertips spread her thatch of pubic hair as she searched out the pleasurable points on her vulva, especially her clit. "Uhhh... yess...fuck...oh...I'm going to cum..."

"Me too," Matt said, and he suddenly thrust hard into her and pulled her tight, not letting her go as his balls pulsed once again. When he pulled out, wet fluids coated his softening erection. Kim fell to her side and she probed her ass with her fingers. Thick white fluid spilled from her tight wrinkled hole.

They both lay side by side. And then to Greg's amazement they kissed - simple passionate kissing. It was a strange feeling, watching his wife share such a romantic moment with somebody else. This went on for a few minutes before Matt finally broke contact. "I need to wash off," he insisted.

Greg heard water running and assumed Matt was soaping off his cock. After a minute he returned. Amazingly, Matt's cock was hard again.

"You need to be fucked proper," Matt said.

"I don't know..." Kim said.

Greg found himself rooting for Matt.

Do it, he screamed in his head,. Do it! Fuck her!

Like an itch that must be scratched he wanted to witness it. He wanted to see Kim's vaginal lips spread, her butterfly stretch and take Matt's big hard bare penis, his sperm shooting into his wife's vaginal tubes.

Matt strolled over to the chair where Greg sat. He wanted lube.

Greg watched, shocked, as Matt helped himself. Inside he gasped as the male hands gripped his shaft and cock head. As before, the pleasure was immense and another orgasm ripped through Greg's groin, his balls contracting painfully as they spurted more warm slippery cum into Matt's palm, but it wasn't quite as much as before.

"I think the bottle's almost empty," Matt said, smearing Greg's cum all over his cock.

Kim laid on her stomach, watching and catching her breath. As she saw Matt "lube" up his dick she said, "Please don't cum in me."

"I promise," Matt said. He crawled onto the bed on his knees and Kim lay on her back. It was the most basic position, Kim spreading her legs, opening her vagina to accept Matt's advances. In Greg's eyes she never seemed as delicate as she seemed now, spreading her labia, her pubic hair matted with cum from her ass fucking.

With his big hard dick, Matt smeared a mix of his pre-cum and Greg's "lube" over Kim's pubis, placing his head between her pink lips.

This is it, thought Greg, this is what I've wanted, what I've always wanted.

"Are you ready?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Kim whimpered. "Do it! Fuck me."

Matt pressed gently, his head stretching Kim's pink vaginal opening.

"Ohhh, you're so big. You're bigger than my husband."

"Yeah?" said Matt.

"Your cock," she stammered, gasping, "Ah... it's... it's fantastic."

Matt leaned over her, rocking into her with his weight.

"OH GOD!" cried Kim, "I've never felt it so... so deep in me."

Matt thrust aggressively, pleasuring Kim's wet sopping pussy. Her lips hugged his penis and she moaned with every stroke.

Greg realized with agony that he wanted to stroke his own penis.

Suddenly everything went foggy again. Greg begged, No! I want to see! I want to see!

He could hear Kim moan, the sound of pleasure as manhood penetrated her fertile vagina. Matt's throbbing dick slid closer to her womb than Greg ever had, in a bid to implant in her uterus one of God's miraculous gifts - life. The moans became less clear, the sound tinny, and the fog lifted. Greg found himself sitting naked on his couch, thousands of miles from the hotel room he so desperately wanted to return to.

His legs and stomach were iced with semi-dried semen. He picked up the phone and put his ear to the speaker, listening to the sounds of Kim being railed by the surly Brit co-worker who'd seduced her so successfully. His wife cried out in pleasure, "Fuck me Matt, fuck me. Oh God, yes, your cock is so big!"

"That's it," Greg said into the phone, "Fuck him. I want you to fuck him. DO IT!"

His words had an effect. Greg heard the receiver clicking around and Kim's wary voice came through.

"Oh God, Greg is that you?"

"I love you baby. I'm so hard listening to you fuck him."

"What?" Kim said, shocked.

"I'm loving this babe. I heard everything. Don't stop."

Greg heard her whisper, "It's my husband. He wants us to keep going."

There was a brief silence.

"Are you sure?" Kim whispered into the phone.

"Let him cum in you."

"Okay," Kim said softly, "I love you."

Greg didn't know it, but he masturbated to the sound of his wife's impregnation. Millions of Matt's sperm swam through Kim's cervix, as well as millions from Greg's "lube". They battled each other until one found its home.

--

Greg was called away on business that evening and didn't return for two weeks. He didn't eye other women. When he did reclaim Kim, they made love wildly and repeatedly. But only two weeks after, she realized she was late. Feeling uneasy and nervous she took the pregnancy test - Positive. She knew two weeks was too quick for those tests to work, and her husband hadn't been between her legs in the required time period.

Nevertheless, Greg celebrated her body as her breasts grew, her nipples enlarged, her genitalia became brown and swollen, and her vaginal opening loosened in preparation for childbirth. Knowing the possible nature of her conception, he became even more aroused, possessive and loving, and he fucked her often, almost to the very last possible moment, her ever-swelling belly marking her beauty month by month.

A month after Faith was born, the DNA test was in their hands. They opened the envelope together. They thought it was a miracle: Faith was Greg's. They were more correct than they realized.

To be truthful, the old, wandering-eyed Greg didn't quite disappear, but together Greg and Kim explored more perverted carnal pleasures. Those are stories for other days.

And if Greg ever bothered to really think about it, which he didn't, most of his prayers, those most honest and righteous, had been answered, and justice mercifully served.

12