Faith Heals The Frustration Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's best friend helps me out.
1.2k words
3.74
75.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been with my wife for three years and have been married two of those, we have two daughters aged two and one. Our sex life was amazing we would fuck and suck everywhere and at anytime. My wife loved anal sex and of course I loved giving it to her.

Then it all changed the girls were born and the sex slowed down, days turned to weeks and I found myself having to masturbate more frequently to relieve my frustration.

Now as you know when you masturbate you fantasise, and I had been thinking how my wife used to blow me or how she would take my hard cock up her ass and how I would cum inside her then pull out so I could watch my cum trickle out of her. Then one day I found myself losing my erection thinking about my wife. So I started to think about women who I had met during the day, this seemed to help a little.

This is where things get awkward, my wife has a best friend – Faith, who is maybe four years younger than us, she comes over for a drink and often stops the night when she has had too much. Now Faith and me have never got on that well but we have always been polite to one another. She will think nothing of talking about her sex life and her conquests in quite some detail and I found my self-getting more interested in her tales every time she related them.

Then one night she and my wife went out for a drink and come back absolutely pissed. My wife not used to drinking collapsed on the floor and I had to carry her to bed, I managed to get her undressed, at the same time grabbing a bit of pussy then tucked her into bed.

I went down stairs to find Faith lying on the sofa asleep, the way she was laying her dress had ridden up and I could just make out her panties.

Let me tell you what faith looks like she is average height and weight but she has big tits and she makes sure people can see plenty of cleavage when she dresses. She also has long red hair, and to be honest I have always wondered if the cuffs match the collar so to speak.

I sat on the sofa opposite her staring at her pantie clad ass and wondering what I could get away with. I decided to shake her to see if she would wake up, I shook her softly- nothing, no response so I shook her a bit harder, still no response. I moved my hand to the edge of her dress and lifted it slightly revealing more of her panties. She stirred a bit and turned over so she was lying flat on her back her legs slightly open.

I sat back down looking straight up her dress, I was only wearing shorts so I started to rub my growing cock, after a few rubs I was rock hard and was rubbing a bit more openly, I stood up and went and sat on the same sofa that Faith was lying on, I managed to move her leg over slightly so I could see even further up her dress, she stirred slightly and bent her leg giving me an even better view. I sat there staring wondering what to do, her breathing got a bit louder I could see she was falling into a deeper sleep. I waited a few minutes then let my hand rest on her leg just by her knee, no reaction so I slowly stroked my hand up and down her thigh, still no reaction, I let my hand rest on her pussy mound, she didn't move at all.

I started to stroke her mound softly to see how far I could take things and as I wasn't getting any reaction I hooked my finger into her panties and pulled them to one side. Mmmmmmm. She was completely shaven but what stood out was the size of her pussy lips, they were huge, I grabbed both the lips in one hand and tugged on them, stretching them to see just how long they were. Her legs opened slightly allowing my hand more access. I let go of her lips and pushed a finger into her feeling her wetness, I removed my finger and put it to my lips and tasted her. She tasted so nice I had to repeat what I had done only this time I pushed two fingers into her. That is when I got a shock she slapped my hand away and turned on her side. I sat there frigid afraid to move but she just lay there asleep.

I didn't really know what to do; one thing I knew is that I needed to release the pressure that had built up in my cock. That is when I decided to just go for it, her mouth was slightly open so I stood up and took my shorts down, I knelt by the side of the sofa with my cock inches away from her mouth and started to wank, my fist pumped my cock hard and fast as I watched her mouth, I could feel my cum ready to explode and moved my cock so it rested on her lips, just as I was about to let go I got cold feet and turned slightly, my cum splattered onto her cleavage and down the front of her dress. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! After the last spurt had finished I started to panic, what had I done, holy shit when she wakes up I'm in for it. I went to the kitchen to get some wipes and I gently mopped the cum off her cleavage, again getting a slap has she moved.

I retreated to bed trying to think of all the excuses that I could. The following morning I was first up with the girls, sometime during the night Faith had woke up and gone to bed. When my wife finally appeared the girls were both dressed and had eaten breakfast, I made tea for her and we sat watching television, Faith appeared an hour later and I made tea for her, Faith and my wife started chatting about the previous night and how pissed they had got. Faith commented that she wasn't that pissed and could remember everything, has she said this she looked over at me.

I decided to go into the garden for a smoke, Faith said that was a good idea and followed me, we sat opposite each other. She was wearing a dressing gown, which was pulled tightly around her. We sat in silence, when I had finished and was about to get up Faith leant forward and said.

"By the way you missed a bit when you tried to clean me up, I had to do it myself with my fingers and let me tell you, you're cum tastes so nice"

Faith and my wife went out the following week and again my wife was well pissed, so I had to put her to bed again. As I got to the lounge door I turned to look at Faith who had bent down and was removing her panties – but that's another story.