Fake It to Make It Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking awesome," Sonia declared as she fully knelt between Vanessa's legs.

Sonia ran her hands up and down Vanessa's body, her legs, her tits, and stopped as she grasped her face and kissed her deeply. "You. Are. Perfect."

Vanessa was pleased. She had never been taken quite like that by a woman before and found the vision and sensations to be exquisite. She wasn't about to let up on what she helped create. "Mistress, it was a pleasure to see you cum like that. How else can I please you?" she hammed it up, but only for effect. She wanted this to be good and would encourage Sonia any way she could.

"As I recall, you had a bit of a hand in this deception we undertook, naughty girl." She looked at Dave to underline her thought. "I think...I think I need to give that slutty cunt a talking to. First though, let's do something about those tits."

Vanessa leaned forward and Sonia pulled the straps of the baby doll over her shoulders freeing her beautiful round globes. Inside, Sonia laughed at herself thinking that she'd have at most been disinterested just a couple of months ago. Here and now, she delighted at their firm shape and the lewd little nipple points. Cupping both breasts, she openly marveled at them, then offered a kiss, then a lick, then a suck. She was hooked.

Dave had to get a better view and he walked to their side. He never expected this in real life and the view was incredible. His little one was crouched over a near goddess, devouring her tits. The two girls looked at him. Sonia focused her attention on the right breast, freeing the one nearest Dave. She curled her finger toward him in invitation.

Vanessa was captivated at the scene of the two of them over her. Two assailants, opposite in their tactics, having their way with her. Sonia's lighter touch was amplified by the sheer beauty Vanessa experienced as the brunette toyed with her. Dave's more assertive and rough handling was a more physical sensation that reached to her pussy.

Sonia nudged Dave away as she began kissing down Vanessa's tummy. She then got off the couch, again on her knees. Kissing her way along Vanessa's legs - "Oh, that sensation on my tongue!" - Sonia was talking herself over her last hurdle. There was no question she would dive in; forgive a girl for having some last minute resistance to eating her first pussy. Nonetheless, she always enjoyed when Dave teased on his way to his goal so she kissed and nibbled at Vanessa's bare skin, keenly aware of the panty barrier.

She reached underneath Vanessa to shimmy the silky scrap of fabric from off her body. Vanessa complied by raising her bent legs, then gracefully opening herself to Sonia as the panties were pulled off her legs. With a laugh, Sonia threw them at Dave. She was still buying time.

Sonia resolved to just go for it. She kissed and licked the bare skin at the top of Vanessa's thighs, finding herself bathed in the aroma that she got a hint of from Dave. She nudged in closer to lick around the Mons, soothing Vanessa who visibly relaxed. She rested her heels on Sonia's back, another site that caused Dave to start pumping his dick.

Sonia's wet tongue grazed Vanessa's pouty lips; a tremor went through Vanessa's body. She tugged at the labia with her lips; Vanessa's legs pulled her lover in tighter. Emboldened by the response, Sonia thrust her tongue deeply inside; Vanessa squealed with pleasure. Drawing her tongue up the wet slit, Sonia prodded the blonde's clit; Vanessa thrust her pelvis into Sonia's face.

"That's it lover. Fuck me with your mouth," Vanessa encouraged.

The flesh of her tongue seemed to unite with the smooth, lush, wet folds of Vanessa's pussy. She pressed in deeply to bathe her mouth in Vanessa's juices. This indeed was a good thing. Sonia's teasing gave way to a hunger to overcome her quarry and she was still aware of her goal to give Dave a good show. She grasped the back of Vanessa's thighs and quickly pushed her knees to her chest, feet and calves flailing before coming to a vertical rest.

"Both hands. Spread yourself open for me."

Vanessa brought her hands down to tug at her labia, exposing a pretty pink cavern to Sonia. Sonia was now fully captivated by her friend, pouring her lust over this pussy. It seemed natural as to how to provide the maximum pleasure she could. She adjusted her position to give full attention to Vanessa's clit while she used her fingers to tease, then invade Vanessa's cunt. Vanessa glanced toward Dave, giving him a very satisfied leer, mouthing a "thank you" as her eyes glazed over.

Dave desperately wanted to cum as this perfect pornographic vision assaulted him. Vanessa's shapely legs now draped over his kitten, they presented the picture of lipstick-lesbian brides, clad in their white lingerie and still in their stockings and heels. But, damn, there was no way he was going to jerk off with these two vixens there in the flesh. He would, however, have a serious load to deliver to them when the time came.

Vanessa's legs tensed against Sonia as she was pushed to the brink of orgasm. The two girls rocked in rhythm to Vanessa's convulsions, the performance scored by both girls' cries of pleasure and satisfaction.

By this time, Dave was focused on the lurid goal of tasting another woman's juices off of his pet; it was time for him to enter the fray. He walked to the girls' side and grasped the strap of Sonia's corselette, pulling her to her feet. He purposely left Vanessa's leg between them as he took hold of Sonia.

"You've been having entirely too much fun, little one. Let me taste what it was like for you."

Just the thought of where his girl's mouth had been was an aphrodisiac; as he kissed and licked at her, he was crushing his cock against Vanessa's thigh in their embrace. Vanessa looked on in anticipation as Dave removed her shoe and began toying her foot with his tongue. She gasped as he presented that same foot to Sonia for them both to attend to. Her splayed toes were easy targets to suck, despite the nylon barrier. Ignoring her mock protests and wriggling, Dave kept her foot firmly held.

By this time though, Sonia was craving Dave any way she could get him. She ordered Vanessa off the sofa and reclined herself there, pulling down the cups of the corselette to let her tits spill out.

With mock indignation, Sonia declared, "I'm feeling left out." Taking a breast in each hand, she presented them to Dave and Vanessa. "Use me," she pleaded.

Vanessa moved behind the arm of the sofa, playing with Sonia's tits and kissing up and down her face and neck. Creating an inviting valley of cleavage, she urged Dave closer and leaned over to drool into the cleft. Dave knew exactly what she was doing and straddled Sonia's tummy.

Sonia sighed with delight that Dave sought his pleasure with her first. "It looks like our guest has prepared you nicely, little one," he hinted, as he tapped his now throbbing cock over her tits and nipples.

He laid his thick member down, bathing it in Vanessa's spit, until it was completely hidden by Sonia's luscious mounds. As he pushed up, the tip was revealed to her and she gazed expectantly, seeking a hint of his satisfaction. She was rewarded with a gasp, then a thrust.

Vanessa remained with Sonia, cheek to cheek, as both girls held Sonia's tits in place. She was lost in the scene as Dave moved his lean body in a steady rhythm, grunting out the pleasure he had stored through the evening.

"Fuck her tits! They're so gorgeous, I wish I could," she whispered.

Sonia smiled at the thought. "Naaaahhh, real flesh for me."

Vanessa lifted her head to spit into the surrogate pussy Dave was pummeling. That picture alone was enough to push Dave to the limit. By that time, he didn't care. He would soon be ready again.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

He quickened his pace as his cock pulsed out streams of jism, covering Sonia's chest and her cleavage.

Vanessa was eager to show solidarity with her lovers and leaned down to fondle Sonia's tits and then to lick off the cum. Sonia, not aware of Vanessa's intentions, sought to maintain control. "You share that with me," she reminded Vanessa.

"Oh, of course, mistress!" Vanessa playfully enthused. Taking as much on her tongue as she could, she presented her open mouth for inspection.

"That'll do quite nicely, slut. Feed me."

Hovering over them, Dave was drooling at the scene of his sexy women, behaving like cumsluts. He could see their swallows as Vanessa clamped her mouth on Sonia's in a voracious kiss.

Vanessa repeated the cleaning, this time letting the goo slide off her tongue to drop in Sonia's mouth.

Sharing Dave's cum with Sonia felt mystical to her. As she was about to make the last pass, the normally detached Vanessa was overcome with the consuming thought that she didn't want this new tryst to end. She thought she truly had found the best of all worlds in these two lovers: a glorious, lusty blend of cock and cunt and all that came with each of them. How could she bring Dave into this blood bond? Would either of them even get what she was demonstrating? At the last moment, she put aside a cum sharing idea and sensually kissed Sonia with the last drops.

Sonia herself was more than engrossed by the pornographic display. She couldn't imagine a better, sexier, and attentive partner with whom to share her man and to have her first experience with a woman. Vanessa had made it very easy. Receiving those last drops, she wondered if the older woman felt the same.

"Now, Mr. Hunter, it might be a little while before you can use that thing again," Sonia said. "I am wondering how the two of us might help you."

Dave thought for a moment. "Let's freshen up, get some more wine, and go to my bedroom."

Vanessa was the first to call dibs on the bathroom. Dave and Sonia went to the kitchen to pour each of them a water.

"Mr. Hunter, how are you enjoying your birthday?" Sonia tentatively asked. She knew he "enjoyed" himself, but did it go beyond physical pleasure?

Dave pulled her into him to kiss her. "You're still a bad girl, but yes, this has been amazing. You look good eating pussy," he winked.

"Can we keep her?" Sonia teased, as though Vanessa was a puppy. Dave's cock rose to the attention of her caress.

"I think I have a spare cage somewhere," Dave quipped. "Let's enjoy tonight."

Vanessa returned to the two of them kissing and made her way behind Dave to rub against him and to join Sonia at working his cock. Dave then turned the three of them into a mutual embrace, cupping the girls' asses and sharing tongues. The trio went upstairs to the master bedroom with wine and water in tow.

Sonia needed the washroom before continuing and Dave suggested she get out of the corselette. Sonia agreed since it was cumbersome, but she wouldn't be letting Vanessa outclass her.

Vanessa and Dave sipped wine while they waited. "I knew you'd be back. I didn't expect it to be quite like this," he exaggerated.

Vanessa blushed. "You raised up a compelling argument in your 'little one'," she admitted. "I didn't tell her; I was looking for you at the school the day I ran into Sonia there. If you recall though, I did have a hand in getting you two together. There was no way I was going try and break you apart.

"She's fabulous, Dave. And so yummy. I hope it's alright if we all stay friends. She's already made the rules for that."

"That would give us three birthdays to celebrate. Yeah, I guess so," Dave pretended to concede.

"I am sure you've handled hardships before. You'll get used to it, poor baby," Vanessa said teasingly.

Vanessa knew at that moment what it was she would do to impress upon Dave what her desires were.

"Would you kiss me please, Mr. Hunter?" She was as earnestly submissive in her plea as she could muster.

Dave could see Vanessa's request for what it was; as straight up as she came across, he also knew that there was a test buried in the submission. Simply giving her what she said she wanted could backfire. There was something different about her compared to their earlier encounter, but the underlying need was still obvious.

"Let's wait for Sonia. Come here." Dave hugged her deeply, caressing over her body, pulling her head to his chest.

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." That damned quote came back to haunt Vanessa. Dave could have done anything he wanted to Vanessa and she would have loved it, even been grateful; he chose to defer to Sonia. Vanessa's first reaction was "whipped". It immediately occurred to her however, that far from whipped, he was standing his ground. Vanessa was the welcomed guest, but still a guest. While still offering her the kind of strength she had recently begun to crave, he was protecting Sonia.

Sonia entered the room to find the two embracing, Vanessa with a cheek to his chest and slightly limp as Dave had his arms firmly wrapped around her. It seemed that she would fall if he let go. Sonia fought a twinge of jealousy. She reasoned that it could have been more than a hug and that she did bring Vanessa here so she let the suspicion fade.

Dave and Vanessa were greeted with the site of Sonia who had now changed into a simple black ensemble of sheer stay-up stockings and a lace tanga to accompany the ankle-cuff pumps.

"Mistress, he made me wait. May I kiss Mr. Hunter?"

Sonia was visibly shocked as she unpacked the short request. She didn't know if Vanessa intended to convey the depth of the message she heard, but the tone and posture with which it was delivered were unmistakable: Vanessa was theirs and Sonia was pleased.

With a compassionate irony, Sonia responded, "Of course, little one."

Vanessa turned her face to Dave's. Dave glanced from Sonia, sharing a knowing and mischievous grin, then focused on Vanessa. Her kisses before had been inspiring, to say the least, but the hunger was plain as she gave herself to him.

Sonia was vicariously drawn into their kiss, witnessing the firm and passionate tenderness of her lover and the effortless eroticism of their guest. Her shape against him was a delicious complement and contrast. Sonia's arousal through the night had never abated, but now she was suffering a glorious aggravation at the site of Vanessa rubbing her stocking-clad legs against Dave.

"Alright you two, enough of this sweet shit. I'm fucking horny." Sonia strutted over to take a long slow lick from Vanessa's waist to her nipple. Finishing with a nip at the erect flesh, she prodded, "It's MY cunt that needs a talking to now, bitch. You think you got it in you?"

Sonia propped herself on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide. Vanessa strutted to between Sonia's legs, first cupping her breasts, then running her hands down to her thighs, and finally grasping her behind the knees. Standing tall, she mock-thrusted into the brunette.

Sonia shivered at the sight and sensation of Vanessa slithering down against her pussy. It felt to Sonia as though she was leaving a wet trail across Vanessa's skin.

There was a hot breath on her wet flesh, then a tug on the gusset of her panties. Fingernails grazed her distended lips. A kiss on the lips, a flick of a tongue, and Sonia was tugging at the head of her new lover. Lost in the pleasure, Sonia gave in to her pelvis, letting it rock into the exquisite beauty lavishing her cunt.

"So that's what Dave means when he says I am most beautiful with his cock in my mouth!" she thought as she marveled at the gorgeous face and blonde hair bobbing at her pussy.

As if cued, Sonia felt the persistent nudge of Dave's cock at her lips. She didn't know how good she would do but this opportunity wasn't to be missed. Opening her mouth, she received inch after inch of the smooth, rigid member that was seeking satisfaction from her. As Dave sawed in and out of her mouth, Sonia's moans were squelched while she received Vanessa's hungry attention to her pussy.

Seeing Vanessa's ass swaying and bobbing was too great a temptation. In fact, Vanessa had deliberately maintained the semi-vertical position to entice him. Dave bent down to kiss his girl's open mouth and got off the bed.

Sonia was snapped out of the pleasure; so many new things were happening. She was mentally prepared for the sight of her lover taking position behind this woman; that was a given. Still, seeing it in the flesh almost caused a panic. At first, she felt Vanessa jolt against her as Dave's head disappeared behind her ass. Then, Vanessa's grip on her thighs tightened as Dave tugged her ass into his face. Finally, the moans pulsed through Sonia's body and ears as Vanessa succumbed to the pleasure of face-fucking.

As Dave arose behind Vanessa, Sonia caught and locked eyes with him. A playfully determined look came over his face as he waved his cock over Vanessa's ass, drawing it down the cleft of her cheeks. Nudging the edge of her pussy, he firmly glided into the silky passage. Once embedded, he pushed hard bringing gasps and squeals from the two girls.

Skilled as she was, Vanessa kept her attention on the morsel she was devouring. She had hoped to have Dave's individual attention, but she reveled in the idea that three of them could commune so erotically. It was fucking fantastic!

The pressure of Vanessa's tongue against Sonia's clit pulsed in rhythm to Dave's thrusting. The grip on her thighs tightened as Vanessa held strong. Vanessa's makeup smeared from Sonia's juices and lusty grinding.

Gripping Vanessa's waist cincher, Dave pounded hard, his now glistening cock relentlessly invading her tight channel. Amidst the grunts and moans, Sonia began to wail in ecstasy, orgasm rocking her body. She met the thrusts of Vanessa's face with her hips, bouncing and holding tight to the blonde's head.

The sexy scene overcame Dave and he was aching to cum. Knowing his cues, Sonia voiced her approval. "You wanna cum in our slut? I think she deserves it. Cum inside her, lover."

Vanessa was encouraged. She dropped her attention to Sonia to vigorously fuck Dave back, bouncing her ass on his hips to the sucking sounds of her wet cunt being pummeled. Pressing her forward to the edge of the bed, she was forced over Sonia's heaving body. As the two women were kissing, Dave released his load into Vanessa with a growl. Vanessa squeezed his pulsing cock, milking him completely.

As it seemed he was fully released, the two girls turned their heads toward Dave. "Happy birthday, Mr. Professor," they chimed together.

Dave smiled back as he caught his breath, his cock still firmly embedded in Vanessa. "That was quite the show. I think I'll have you two back some time."

Vanessa indignantly pulled away from Dave, kicked off her shoes, and climbed onto the bed beside Sonia. She gave Dave an insolent, dirty look and then proceeded to kiss Sonia. "If he won't look after you, I will," she pleaded. Unable to keep up the ruse, they both laughed.

Dave joined them and they spent the next while chatting like friends, caressing and undressing. The girls really turned it on for Dave, draping themselves over him while they lay there, leaving no part of his body unattended and availing all of theirs to him. Remaining unspoken, but clearly demonstrated was the shared sense that all of their playfulness was emphasizing something new and deeper between the three of them.

None of this had come up in anything Dave had read and learned. "Maybe I should start a blog."

*~*~*~

It's been fun for me, writing about this evolution of a "noble player", I'll call him. This last chapter proved very challenging for me as I attempted to maintain a specific mindset through the birthday dinner and threesome and I hope it provided a satisfactory conclusion.

Alas, the lack of ongoing readership, let alone the dwindling feedback of any sort, means I'll leave Dave, Sonia and Vanessa to your imaginations.