Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself gently stroking Darcie's bare breast, feeling the curve of her soft flesh under my fingertips. My thumb crazed over her nipple, which hardened. She turned to me and placed her head in the crook of my neck, letting her breast fall further in to my hand. I cupped it, enjoying the weight of it in my palm. Her legs moved, became entwined with mine. My cock thickened.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the enormous man on his throne, looking at us. He was holding a tea cup in one hand, the other arm resting on a raised knee, a small drum in another hand which he was idly drumming with his other hand. My head froze. Too many hands, too many arms. I looked closer, but saw only two arm, and two eyes staring at us. He leaned over to his companion and whispered something in her ear. She too looked over at us.

Darcie nestled deeper against me. I could feel the moist heat of her thighs on my leg. Another shift, and the fullness of her pussy was pressed against me, unmistakable, wet, hot, against my bare skin. My cock grew harder, while the rest of my body sank deeper into the pillows, relaxed, on the edge of sleep.

I watched as the woman on the throne got up and walked towards us. She was incredibly beautiful, the thick hair piled on her head framing a classic face, her body toned but completely feminine, her breasts full and firm, impossibly round. Her eyes locked on mine. She smiled, knowing where my eyes were wandering, knowing the effect she had on men.

She knelt by our pillows.

"You should come with me," she said in a voice like velvet. "My Lord would like to see you safe."

She held out a hand to me. She rested her other hand on Darcie's shoulder.

"Stay, rest. One of my sisters will come to you. All will be well, you can trust His will," she said.

"Who is he?" asked Darcie, looking half asleep.

"Moon shouldered, the sound at the heart of Creation, He is my Lord, and yours, if you want," she replied with a beatific smile.

With that, she raised me to my feet with surprising strength and led me away.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Not far," she replied.

She pulled me along the edge of the dome until we were in a darker area, away from the rest of the people. She pushed me onto a giant satin pillow. I fell on my back, surprised.

She stood over me, her arms folded over her breasts.

"You need to learn a lot, but you do not have much time, yes? Will you listen to me, do as I say?" she asked, her tone serious.

The grey man's words resonated in my ears. This was a safe place. I bit back my apprehension.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good," she said with a smile.

She undid her belt and her pants fell to the floor.

She stood naked in front of me, dressed only in the tiny golden chains that draped across her breasts, and the smile on her lips. Her slim waist and flat belly curved towards her bare pubis, towards the exposed lips of her sex. She stood a moment longer, her hands on her hips, her legs apart, inviting my stare. I could see her pussy thicken, moisten. Her eyes shone with lust.

My cock grew hard instantly.

She knelt and grabbed hold of it, her hand soft and warm around the shaft. I leaned back, resting on my elbows, watching her. She locked her eyes in mine as she leaned forward and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. I moaned. All thoughts of Darcie were gone. The woman's mouth, warm and wet, had slipped over the sensitive glans of my cock. She swirled her tongue around it, her eyes still in mine. Then she closed her eyes and sank deeper onto my cock.

I held my breath as the warm wet shaft of her mouth swallowed the entire length of my dick.

With an enormous effort, I pulled her off of my cock. Her mouth came loose with a pop. She looked at me, lightly surprised.

"I can't.." I tried to say. "I was told I shouldn't, sorry. It's not you, believe me."

She crawled up, her hand tight around my cock, until her face was in front of mine.

"The price is a kiss. Here," she said, turning her head to offer her cheek.

Puzzled, I pecked her cheek.

She started to slowly move her hand up and down my cock, teasing the tip, drawing short gasps out of me. Her breasts swung freely under her, her hard nipples grazing my chest in slow arcs.

"My Lord tasked me with teaching you what you need to know. So I will teach you," she said, her voice barely a whisper, her breath hot and sweet against my cheek.

She climbed higher, throwing her leg over mine. With one hand she guided the tip of my cock across the wet lips of her sex. She paused, circling hips, using the tip of my cock to spread her own juices across the lips of her sex, across her clit. She bit her lip and smiled, her eyes locked on mine. Without breaking eye contact, she lined up my cock with the soft ring of her pussy. She slowly sat down, my cock sliding past the slick lips of her pussy and into her depth.

She swung her other leg around so that she was now sitting on my legs, her thighs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck. Her breasts were pushed against my chest. We were now nose to nose, the tip of her tongue dancing across my lips. I opened my mouth and she pushed in, our tongues dancing wetly across each other. My cock was a solid rod impaling her like a butterfly. She was slowly grinding her clit against my pubic bone as we kissed.

"I need to stop..." I almost whimpered.

"Shhh..." she whispered, and placed her soft hand on my chest. "No need to stop, you need to breathe, and relax. Breathe deep.."

I tried to do as she said. She started to slowly rise up and down on my cock, in time with my breathing. I could feel the plump lips of her sex tugging at the length of my shaft as she moved, drawing exquisite sensations from it, drawing gasps from my lips.

"This is the teaching, so listen.." she said. Her eyelids were heavy, her eyes unfocussed. I could tell that the slow rhythm of her hips was having the same effect on her as they had on me. She leaned a bit forward, her hand still on my chest, her mouth close to my ear.

"Breathe deep and relax. All this tension is a fear. Do not be afraid of the feelings, relax, let them build, let them expand. When you tighten your muscles you prevent the Prana from flowing..." she said softly in my ear.

I tried to follow her advice, relaxing my body. The orgasm that was rising in my gut seemed to dissipate at first, but quickly came back, this time as a warm wave that flowed from tip to toe. My cock was a glowing ember, a heat in the warmth of the feelings. She continued to move her hips, sliding up and down my cock. I was coated with her juices, the air cool on my balls when she moved up. Her breath was hot against my neck. I became even more conscious of her swaying nipples that grazed my skin.

"When you breathe out, breathe up too.." she said, her voice deep, on the edge of a moan.

But what she had said made no sense to me. Breath up? With that thought in my head I exhaled and felt a rush of warmth up my spine, flooding my head. The heat from my cock had lessened, channeled up my spine with the exhale.

"Good..." she murmured, her hand tighter around my neck. Her pacing increased a bit, her breath becoming a bit shorter. I could feel her thighs start to tremble.

I took another breath and again the heat from my cock flooded upwards. The urge to cum dissipated a bit, though the feelings of sexual bliss did not. I was fully there, tasting her, smelling her musk, feeling her skin against my lips, her body against mine, her breast now pushed against me, her belly wet with our mingled sweat, her pussy drenched, our sexes mixed and wet, the lips of her sex like a tight mouth around my cock, the ridges inside of her pussy gliding across the tip of my dick.

I had never felt so much, at once, present. The urge to cum dissipated even more, though another wave of heat was gathering, deeper, like an undertow.

"Forgive me, I will have an orgasm now, but you mustn't. You know why, yes?" she asked, bringing her face in front of mine.

"Yes," I replied.

She bit her lip and held my gaze. Instead of moving up and down she sat on my cock, taking me fully in, and started to rock her hips, rubbing her clit against the base of my cock. She held my face in her hands, her eyes locked on me. I watched, fascinated, as waves of pleasure moved across her face. Small muscles in her jaw quivered. The tip of her tongue emerged from her mouth, small and pink, as if tasting the air.

A moan escaped her lips. Her whole body trembled and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She didn't thrash or shake violently, but her pussy clamped down on my cock and for what felt like almost a minute she vibrated, sitting on my lap.

When the shaking stopped, she fixed her eyes in mine again and smiled. She gently took my face in her hands again and kissed my lips lightly.

"Now you know what to do. Breathe deep, then up. No orgasms, but it's not so bad, correct?" She said.

"No, not bad at all," I replied with a smile. I was still rock hard, but somehow the urge to cum , that knot in the belly, had dissipated. Instead a deep and relaxed warmth had spread to my body.

She stood up, pulling herself free of my cock. Her juices had spread from my belly to my thighs. I suddenly felt the cool air against the wet skin, shocking after her the heat of her skin. She held out her hand to me.

"Come, you lover is waiting for you," she said.

Darcie! I had forgotten about her. I looked around, suddenly guilty of what we had done. I saw sitting on the same pile of pillow I had left her on. The woman tugged at my hand and led me back to Darcie, staying naked as we walked through the tent. I was briefly lost in the sight of her ass as she walked in front of me. It was perfect, round but toned, unblemished.

I expected to find Darcie either asleep or anxious. She was neither. She was sitting back on the pillows, looking utterly spent, her thighs slicked with a clear wetness. She had just been fucked, and thoroughly from the look on her face. She smiled weakly when I approached.

For a split second I was angry and jealous, but the presence of the naked woman that I had just fucked standing right next to me made those feelings childish. I was glad to see Darcie. I didn't have to be more complicated than that.

I sat next to Darcie, waving goodbye to the woman whose name I never thought to ask. She waved in return and walked back towards the lotus shaped podium where her Lord waited, a small smile on his lips.

"You look like you had fun," I said to Darcie.

"Yeah.." she grinned. "I got schooled."

She then proceeded to tell me what had happened...

12