Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 01 - Alyssa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa moved before I could think. She pulled her feet underneath her and lifted her ass a few inches. With one quick hand she pulled my cock from my pants, her hand firm around the base. She settled herself back on my lap, guiding my cock straight into her waiting and wet pussy. The tip of my cock slipped between the soft warm lips of her sex before finding the entrance to her valley. It was a sudden blast of wet warmth around my cock, that wonderful pressure that almost made me cry out.

She let go of my cock and grabbed my head with both hands, burying her head against my neck. Her hips started an insistent grind against me. I could feel her juices dripping out of her as she rubbed herself against my pubic bone, my cock as deep as it could go. Her tutu hid the details of what we were doing, but there was no doubt as to what was happening.

I sat back a bit, my legs straight out in front of me, my arms behind me, bracing me. Alyssa continued to grind against me. With a bit more space between us I could watch her. Our eyes locked. She had a wild look other face. Her lids grew heavy, her jaw slack. She was going to come soon.

I glanced to my left. The guy next to us was resting back on his elbow, staring at her breasts as they swayed with her motion. To my right the young couple had snuggled up, spooning tightly. His hand had drifted to her breast and she was obviously pushing her ass against his cock. They were both watching Alyssa as she continued to grind her way to an orgasm.

I wasn't going to cum. There was not enough pressure only cock in this position, with almost no motion up and down. I didn't mind. This was intensely erotic and my cock remain rock hard inside of her. I nudged her head up, my lips searching hers. We kissed hungrily, our tongues swimming in each other's mouth. She kept grinding, the pace accelerating. Her breathing became ragged as we shared air, our kissing interrupted by her gasps. I whispered encouragement's, keeping our mouths against each other, tasting her breath.

Finally she clamped down on me, her pussy squeezing my cock. I swallowed her scream in my mouth, pulling her close. I sat up, taking up her weight as she collapsed on me, her hips spasming against mine as orgasm after orgasm sent tremors through her whole body.

Finally she quieted and simply leaned against me, breathing hard.

The girl to my right leaned over. She placed one small hand on Alyssa's back.

"You guys are so sexy. That was awesome." she said tenderly.

Alyssa smiled shyly. I noticed that the girl's hand traced down along the side of Alyssa's breast before she took it away.

The guy only left grinned at me and gave me the thumbs up. I laughed.

We stayed in the same position for the rest of the trip, my cock softening slightly but never slipping out of her pussy. I could feel how wet by balls were from her juices, and I loved it. We whispered sweet nothings and silly jokes in each others ears. Sometimes, teasingly, she would do a kegel, squeezing my cock and reminding me of where it was.

The art car finally came to a stop.

"Now are we going home?" Alyssa asked.

"Not yet." I replied.

She shuffled off of me as discreetly as possible. I plopped out of her, still semi-hard. I pushed my cock back in my pants and gathered our stuff. I held on to her stuff, including her coat.

We jumped off the art car. Alyssa was standing there in the dark, topless, only in her tutu, leggings and boots.

She reached for her coat that was draped over my arm.

"I'm going to get cold." she said.

"No you're not." I said, shaking my head and smiling.

The art car started moving away and I waved it goodbye as it moved out into the darkness.

A large structure stood revealed by the departing art car. A large white dome pulsing with lights and thundering with music. Our next destination.

"You're not going to need any of this in there." I told her, and smiled.

"In fact, you don't even need this." I said, and slowly pulled her tutu down her hips.

She let me pull it all the way down and off of her, leaving her naked except for her boots and leggings. I was actually surprised she let me do that, which showed how far she had changed this evening.

I took her hand and we headed towards the dome. She was trembling, but not with cold. She walked, eyes bright, hand tight and moist in mine.

12