Fake Memories of a Desert Rave 02 - Darcie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her rhythm was getting chaotic as her own orgasm was rising. He started to buck and writhe. Suddenly he grabbed hold of her head and held her mouth against his cock as he filled her with his cum. She spasmed agains his cock, wracked by her own orgasm.

Finally he let go and leaned back again the camper. Darcie stood up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She was still holding on to his softening cock. She turned and saw me. She smiled and let go of his cock. She walked towards me, leaving him spent, his pants around his ankles.

She came to me almost as if to kiss me. She still had flecks of his cum all over her mouth. She whispered in my ear instead.

"You're going to fuck me right now." She said in a husky voice.

I grabbed her hand and led her away. I didn't know what to do or feel. Part of me wanted to turn around and yell at her, another wanted to just run as far away as possible. Another part of me found a scaffolding tower a few tents in from the main avenue. Colorful flags had been draped around the base.

I led Darcie though a small thicket of tent spikes and ropes to the tower. I pushed a flag aside and found the space I needed; the base of the scaffolding tower, wrapped in flags, making us invisible from the street. I pulled Darcie into this tiny space. Without saying a word I pushed her against a supporting pole with her back to me, pulled up her sarong, placed my cock against her pussy, and shoved.

She grunted. She was soaking wet. I slipped all the way in with almost no resistance. I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, and started fucking her. There was rage in that fucking, and hurt, and I had never been this turned on in my life.

Darcie held on to the pole and pushed her ass out, receiving my every thrust. Her sarong had fallen off her body at some point, so I had full view of the swell of her hips, her rounded ass parting to reveal the deep cleft of her pussy as it swallowed my cock whole. My other hand held on to her hip, pulling her to me, fucking her as hard as I could. She was groaning and panting, making no attempt to be quiet. Our skin slapped wetly again teach other, my balls slapping against her wet cunt. I was going to cum, and I was going to cum hard. I felt my balls tighten.

I pulled on her hair, pulling her back and down, forcing her mouth onto my cock. She eagerly took the whole length in, licking her own juices off of it. I held on to her hair and fucked her mouth, harshly, with no care for her comfort. She kept taking my cock in her throat, one hand on my cock to keep it from going too deep. A part of my brain noticed that she was frantically rubbing her pussy with her other hand at the same time.

Finally I erupted in her mouth, my cum washing off of the other guy's sperm from her tongue. She sucked on my cock, draining my balls, taking in every drop, hanging onto my hips to pull me deeper into her mouth.

I pushed her back and staggered back. She fell on her ass, legs spread, her pussy wet and raw.

I turned back to her. Any anger was gone. I pulled her up and hugged her. A new desire swelled and I was hard again. I lifted her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. My cock found the entrance to her pussy and I slid in, making her gasp. I found a scaffolding bracing and rested her back against it.

Slowly, while looking her in the eye, I started to pump in and out of her. Small, slow thrusts that ground her clit again the base of my cock. She held on to the back of my neck, her mouth open, her breathing ragged. I watched the orgasm build and rise and whip through her body. She screamed once then buried her head in my shoulder as her pussy spasmed around my cock.

We stayed like that for a few seconds. Finally I pulled her up and off of me, setting her on her feet. She was a mess, covered in dust and sweat, her hair all askew. She had streaks of wetness down her inner thighs and all over her lower jaw. It was obvious what she had been doing. Her sarong was on the floor.

She picked it up and threw it over her shoulder. She took my hand.

"Dinner?" she asked.

I laughed.

"Yes, dinner." I replied.

"Good, I'm starving." she said.

"You're cooking for a month. Actually now you owe me. I get to eat a pussy to balance things out." I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Ok." she said.

We ducked under the flags to step out from under the scaffolding. A scattering of applause erupted as we did. A dozen or so people were standing around, looking at us, clapping and cheering. Darcie waived her sarong over her head in salute.

12