Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM! Yes! More fun!" Another laugh escaped Miu before she let out a groan, seeing him pulling out of her twat as she made a cute pout. "Huh? Where you go?" She asked, seeing him move to slide open the side door.

"Now now, darlin'... A game bird like you has to be up for the wild stuff!" He decided for her as he stepped out of the car, standing at the side with his cock glistening from the shine of her juices over him.

"Wild? No, no! I am Idol! Cute Idol!" She smiled, but despite the playful protesting she still moved forward, kneeling at the edge of the Taxi to lean forward as her hands gripped the side of the car frame and the opened door.

"Sure you are, love..." A smirk was evident in his voice as he reached down. Taking hold of her long ponytail as he guided her head towards his shaft.

No objections again as the talented Joshi opened her mouth wide, letting him slide in before she sealed around him with a groan. Getting the instant taste of her pussy off of his fat cock as she began to bob her head along him. Even as he thrust in, leaving her groaning as his length went in deep. Staring up and unaware that as she leaned out of the Taxi door, the sight of her slurping along a meaty dick was being captured from a couple of angles. Cleaning off her pussy juices from this rod and starting to apply her saliva. Especially as it didn't take long before the bulbous crown connected with the back of her mouth to make her eyes widen but didn't try to pull away. Not that with his commanding hold of her hair, she was going to be able to move back as he went from being balls-deep in her twat to looking like he wanted to see if her other holes could handle the same firm treatment.

"MMMMPPPHHHH... GAAAAAAAHHHH... MMMMMPHHH... HHHHHLLLKK..." The former Princess Tag Team Champion lustfully choked on his dick as she took those inches in. A whole lot more cock than she was used to back home, but at the same time showing that she was built to handle this porn star size dick. Her bright pink lipstick started to smear and rub off onto that cock as he steadily fed the inches in with a smooth motion. Matched by her head motion so even with her hair clutched she had the freedom to drag her lips back and forth. "HHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMM... GAAAAAAAHHH..." Saliva already drooling down her chin, leaving her looking even less like the sweet idol she was supposed to be. Once in a while her eyes almost crossed as she stared down at the big dick plunging between her soft lips before up with desire at the man she's only met today but is fucking and sucking off to pay for this cab ride.

"MMMM! Bloody Hell, darlin'! MMMMM... You ain't foolin' me with this whole cute, innocent stuff! MMMM! Not with a mouth this bleedin' good! Fuck me!" The cabbie groaned as he pumped briskly between her lips. Seeing the rings of pink getting left on his dick from the points her hungry slurping reached. Enjoying the warmth of her damp oral hole as he moaned out loudly and without any hint of shame. Even though with how more out in the open this portion of the sex was, his cries of approval could attract attention and make someone peer down the alley to see him face fucking a Japanese stunner with his fat white cock. "AHHHH... You know your way around a bloke's soldier... MMMM! FUCK... Better than most cabbies know their way around Oxford Circus! MMMM..." He joked with a groan. Seeing how there was no way this was the first time her pretty face has been sliding along a lucky man's shaft from the smooth and steady way she was working her mouth along his rod. The only differences this time were how big he was and the fact he could handle what she and her pleasurable holes could offer.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKK... MMMMM..." Too busy with the task of blowing him, the member of the Up Up Girls group didn't object to the accusations as she smiled around his dick. Taking him in deep at the expense of making herself constantly choke out like she was better suited as a throating porn star than as a pro wrestler that she's supposed to be. "MMMMM... GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! GAHHH GARRRKK GAAAAAHHH!! MMMMM..." Groaning in between her chokes as she still slurped along that big dick as much as she was getting pumped by it. The drool hit the ground below and the edge of the step into the cab from the spit falling from both his length and her chin. Showing more proof that she's far from devoid of sin as she moved a hand off from the cab door. Putting it under herself to start rubbing away at her snatch to get a boost of pleasure while her oral hole got used.

"AHHHHH... That's it, love! MMMM! Get it right in there! Nice and bloody deep! MMMMM!!" He grunted a bit, tightening the grip of her hair as he brought her head right up into his crotch. Leaving her groaning loudly as his length invaded her throat and showed that she had an oral talent for something else aside from the singing she does as an Idol. Her gagging carrying on but still made no move to pull back as she left some lipstick around the base of his manhood. He held her down for a few moments to choke away before he lifted her off. "MMMMM... That's a mouth made to drain some fuckin' dicks right there... Nearly as good as the favours your mate Miyu gave me a while back..." He said, still filthily measuring her cock sucking skill against the other TJPW starlets he's fucked before. Something that either she missed the meaning of or she was just too busy hungry for some dick to register. Leaning in while she sucked in air to swat her tongue at his tip with a groan. All as the cameras got a shot at the branding all along his length left by the pink rings from off her lips. "How about you hop on out, darlin'? Let's see how filthy you can get!"

"Not filthy! I am Idol!" Miu insisted with a grin, but even without her naked, sweating state the fact she now sported a bit of ruined makeup with her lipstick smeared told a different story.

"Sure, love... Sure..." He chuckled, standing back so she could get out and stand. Turning her around to lift a foot onto the step into the van, making her rounded, tight ass stick out a bit as she was leaning in slightly.

"More fun?" Watanabe smiled, looking over her shoulder as she gripped the door frame with one hand. Keeping the other between her legs and already rubbing herself as her cheeks got spread. Making her gasp when the crown of his saliva-soaked tool pressed against her backdoor. "Ahhhhh... Not used to... Ahhhhh! This kind of fun! Ahhhh..." She claimed but once again didn't try and stop him as he pushed forward.

"MMMMM... You're at least not tellin' a porky pie... MMMM! With an arse this tight? MMMMM! Can't have let too many blokes take a shot at it! MMMMM..." He hissed in delight as he had to ease his cock in. Almost going in dry with only the combination of her drool over his weapon and his saliva across her asshole acting like a lube as he started to fuck her ass from behind. Thankfully he was both very experienced in getting in deep into tight holes. Plus, taking on a tough but cute pro wrestler meant he didn't have to worry about her feeling any pain. Especially as she was moaning even at the start of this anal. Rubbing away at her twat and gazing back as she took his prick and let this stranger complete a tour of her holes. Her eyes darted from up at his mature, moaning features and down at her tight butt to see that fat dick that had just been down her throat now claiming another passage as she moaned in delight.

"Ooooooooooooh! MMMMM!! Not true! AHHHHH! I am... AHHHHH! Good Idol! MMMMM!!" She was either lying to herself at this point or playing up the fact he could see through her claims of being a pure, adorable woman to see this filthy side. Sweating now as she rocked slightly back and forth to help work his dick further into her super snug back passage. Brushing away at her snatch with fingers soaked in her arousal as she groaned out. Caring little for the fact that her moans alone could attract attention and leave her being caught in some interracial action at the side of the infamous Fake Taxi. "MMMMM! But fun is good! AHHHHH... Big cock! MMMMM! Feels sooooooooooooo good! MMMMM!!" She admitted with a big smile. Moaning again when he gave her tight ass another sharp spank to make the modest meat she had down there jiggle as he pumped away. Showing off her skill once again to rock back against his pace in a way that no person who claimed to not have a filthy side would be able to do.

"MMMMM... You ain't foolin' me, darlin'! MMMM! I know what... AHHHHH! Dirty birds like you are all about!" He teased with a grin clear in his voice as he thrust into her back passage. Feeling her gripping around his fat cock as he buried in to reach deeper than she was used to handling. Yet showing off that if she didn't have her commitments as an Idol and Joshi, she'd easily make a fine, money-earning career in the JAV industry back home with holes this good and an ass able to take dick in this stiff, repeated way. "MMMM... So let's see if we can get your buttons pushed, shall we?" He decided as he reached up for her hair again. This time giving a firm pull, and as her head tilted back the moan she let out was even louder than before. Coupled by another inch sliding in as her cheeks met his crotch to ram her full and keep them both groaning in wicked, shameless delight.

"AHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSSS!! MMMMMM!! MORE!!" Finally, a lusty purr escaped her smeared lips and even with her head held back in position, her eyes still looked at her sudden lover with a clear desire. Loving having her tight ass stuffed full as her body was more made to jolt forward now towards the inside of the Taxi she was being fucked against as his crotch slammed against her butt. "MMMMMM! SO GOOD! AHHHHH! YES! MORE! MORE!! MMMMM!!" Ditching the sweet act for the moment at least to cave into her long-held-back desires. Going from just rubbing her twat to shoving a couple of fingers in. The digits soaked even more as she plunged in and out to get in deep, helping to double penetrate herself with her anal hole taking a fat cock while she kept the pleasure sky high, fittingly for someone who is a part of the Up Up Girls, as she moaned loudly without any care to how her life and career would be ruined if someone caught her in the act like this.

Then again, the Asian beauty had still no idea this whole sexual encounter was being recorded and from multiple angles as her tight, sweat-dripping body shifted in and out of the cab thanks to her lean-in. His body was strategically angled so that at least one of the hidden cameras got to see his thick white dick pumping into her asshole. A few inches dragged out of her before slamming in with force to make a clap ring out despite her modest but rounded rear. His frame broke out in a nice shine as well from the energy needed to satisfy such a talented beauty like this. Grunting as he pumped away to fill her ass up in a way that will leave her needing a full week or more to get back to being the virgin-like tight that her ass had been before getting into his cab.

"UHHHHH! MORE! YES! AHHHHH! YES YES YES!!" Gasping in delight while finger fucking herself to leave juices dripping down her leg and hitting the step of the vehicle she was being taken against. Her eyes started to roll back as the pleasure built up but still took it like a champ, and not the International Princess or Princess Tag Team kind she's done in the past. Getting the telling, shameful look across her gorgeous face as her teeth clenched together as her body shifted back and forth. Her ass getting pounded from the back in a way that quite a few veteran porn stars might think twice about taking on. "DON'T STOP! AHHHHH!! I FEEL IT! YES! YES!! AHHHHH!! MMMMMM!!" She shuddered on the spot and her loud moans just encouraged him to keep drilling her. Trying to resize her back passage and at the very least get a craving for the sort of action she couldn't get from the far shorter, slimmer dicks back in her homeland. The Size Queen status of this stunner is more than confirmed at this point as she got pumped balls deep again and again.

Miu then, whether she planned on it or not, cemented her status as a secret sex freak by not just simply cumming hard from this anal action. A full loud, filthy squirt to show how much she'd enjoyed getting railed silly by this big cock. Gasping out as the burst of juices hit the floor of the Fake Taxi in front of her, encouraged by her hand having pulled out just in time to rapidly rub the top of her slot as the spray fired out. Little choice, not that she was hating any moment of this all, but to ride out the rest of the orgasm in panting fashion as he kept on drilling her butt while holding onto her hair to secure her in place. Almost leaving a full ahegao expression across her cute features by the time her shuddering stopped and she gasped out in satisfaction.

"MMMMM! That's more bloody like it, love! MMMMM! Full on and fuckin' dirty!" He encouraged. Impressing in his own right by managing to survive through the renewed tightness of her back passage around his dick as she came. Thrusting away even after she'd finished her peak to steal a bit more pleasure from her, and get some extra red hot footage of a Japanese beauty having been well pumped by his big white dick. Eventually pulling out of her with a groan, and showing off the wide, gaping state of her asshole from the ramming she's taken. "MMMM... Even if you made a real bleedin' mess in the back of my cab!" He said with a laugh. "Like it's been rainin' in there like London weather!" He added, stepping back so she could catch her breath as she moved into the cab.

"S-Sorry!" She bit her lip, but the shine of lust in her eyes showed she wasn't too hung up on making such a mess. "That was just... So good!" Miu added with a giggle.

"I could tell, love..." 'John' climbed back in, and moved over to sit on the back seats. "But I've got a way you can make up for it, darlin'..." He said, getting shameless himself as he sat back. Raising his hips and spreading his legs to not just present his cock, but his asshole as well.

"So dirty..." Watanabe grinned as she moved, getting the sensation of her squirt against her legs as she positioned herself to get in front of him. "But I pay for trip, yes!" She nodded, holding his thighs. "And this secret, yes? You no tell?"

"Sure, love. Just between you and me." He lied as the cameras continued to film. "Won't even tell your cute mates Hyper, Miyu or Maki that you're showing off what your tongue can do to a bloke like me, just like they all did..."

Whether she understood the fact that he was telling her he'd fucked other TJPW wrestlers in the past or not, she got to work with the latest erotic job. Still with the energy to please others even after her peak as she leaned in. Sticking out her tongue and letting out a groan as she flicked out at his tight asshole. Quickly showing off another side of her that's far from wholesome and fitting a career as an Idol as her tongue knew exactly what to do here. Swatting around and across his entrance as she attacked with hunger. Staring up with a smile as she lapped and made it pretty clear this isn't the first time she's delivered a rimjob to a lucky man and doing so with a wicked groan from the taste of a guy's asshole.

And getting another rimjob from a beautiful woman would be a pleasure on its own. But like it's another Up Up Girls performance let alone a match, she gave this tongue fucking of his arse everything she had. Reaching up with the hand that had been rubbing herself to orgasm to grip that fat cock of his. Stroking him off slowly as she worked her soft palm from the base to the crown then smoothly back down. Double-teaming him with hungry tongue work and a handjob with an eager pace. Making him moan out as he sat back and saw the more horny side of the usually pink-clad, sweetly smiling beauty. All as she moaned into his backside and lapped away with her tongue to more than return the favour of not just the rimjob she'd gotten from him half an hour ago, but for all the pleasure she's gotten over this course of this sinful trip in the Fake Taxi.

"MMMMM! Blimey! MMMMM... And I thought Itoh-Chan was the one... MMMMM! With the bleedin' filthy mouth!!" 'John' groaned out as he enjoyed, to say the least, how lust-drunk this Japanese stunner was even at this very late stage of the action. His asshole was nicely coated with her saliva from the licking while his cock took the quick pumps from her hand. Like something out of a filthy drawn hentai comic as she serviced his rump while stroking off that big white dick that has been in all of her holes throughout this sex session in and out of his cab. "MMMMM! Keep that up, love? MMMMM! And you'll be making me blow in no time! MMMMM! FUCK..." He said but didn't give it as a warning with how super into this she was. Hearing her groan into his ass as she slapped away with her tongue and gave his dick the odd squeeze in between the strokes along his size.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhhh..." The former singles and tag team champion in TJPW just carried on showing her skills as she leaned in further. Going from just licking his asshole to pressing her mouth against that backdoor. Giving a loud, shameless slurp while gazing up with still desire in her usually cute eyes. Her lips applied to him firmly, leaving her lipstick rubbing off so by the time she pulled back after several, long moments sucking on his asshole a lewd ring of pink was left around his entrance. Another wicked sight for the cameras that she was still clueless about existed to film as she went back to lapping at the asshole and groaning herself as she pumped along his dick with her hand.

It was perhaps a surprise that she lifted away from his asshole as she took in some air. Just to slowly move up with a lick from that hole and up to his ballsack. Groaning at the flavour as her talented and far from novice tongue explored them while still delivering the handjob. Trailing around one sack before smoothly going to the other and giving the same all-the-way-around treatment. Coupled with that firm grip and the steady strokes to take care of both parts of his manhood and leave the lucky hunk moaning as she more than paid back the pleasure that left her squirting over the floor of his taxi. Allowing her to enjoy getting to play out a kink or two that she couldn't possibly do with the previous lovers she's had who both couldn't last against a beautiful woman like her and didn't pack the size of dick to properly satisfy her.

Leading to her hungry tongue travelling upward from those big nuts along the underside of his dick as she finally let go of him. Just to guide her into her warm, wet mouth to make them both groan as she got in another round of deep slurps along him. Thinking nothing of the fact that, even after giving him a handjob, this cock had just been deep in her tight rump and now being blown. Ass-to-mouth yet another indication this cutie had a wild, sinful side as she cleaned off the taste of her backside from off of him. Getting a little more of her wrecked lipstick onto him in the process as she bobbed along his thickness with a stare up with desire. Groaning around that prick not just from her lips stretching again, but feeling the telling signs of his peak arriving from the pulse of his dick in her oral hole. Whining as she wanted to suck on him a little more but knew better than to waste this as she pulled back and gripped his length, rapidly stroking off now to make him grunt and moan.

Like again, she knew full well what to do in a moment like this as her mouth was open wide and aiming his dick at her features. Not even flinching a second when the thick ropes of spunk shot out, hitting across her gorgeous face and collecting in that open mouth to quickly fill her up. The missed blasts stained her cheeks, nose and over her chin while ensuring her lipstick was even more ruined than before. Groaning as she got a huge mouthful that almost spilt out over the lower lip by the time she stroked out the last drips, catching them on her fingers before she sat back. Smiling with all that spunk collected before sealing her lips. A single, lewd gulp was used before letting out a sigh of delight, approving greatly of the taste of seed, when she opened her mouth wide. Even sticking her tongue out to show she'd done the proper job of swallowing.